Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Really? You're...Oh God

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Really? You're...Oh God - Page 5 Empty Re: Really? You're...Oh God

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Digging deep within herself to keep from screaming out in shock, pleasure, and pain she reached up, gently caressing his check as her eyes glazed over with the mixture of the two main feelings - pleasure and pain. "You have the strangest reactions." she choked out, squeaking slightly as she felt her pussy clamp around him, trying to keep him there while she adjusted. "But I...I do not mind..."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Hidan grunted above Loki. "Girl, you've only scracthed the surface," was all he said in reply as he pulled out and then shoved back in, banging up against her back wall with every thrust. He could feel the random bits of pleasure that Loki could feel but he wasn't trying to give her any so he didn't work very hard to make sure that's all she felt. With two dry fingers he suddenly shoved them into her asshole until his knuckles bumped against her full cheeks. With the fingers in her ass Loki's vagina was even tighter than before and it made the werewolf growl out loud with pleasure.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Good news for him was that slowly Loki was beginning to feel pleasure from the pain, another coping mechanism of her people oddly enough. Closing her eye and blushing she arched against him, squealing as she felt him rub against her insides in new places and the feel of his fingers inside of her ass. "Hidan...I still can't...you....you are huge." she whimpered out, clenching slightly as she heard him growl.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Hey, worked for Hidan, just meant he could do whatever he want and Loki would be pleasured from it. Then she complimented him and he openly smirked. "You are welcome," his ego grew three sizes that day as he was pounding the living day lights out of Loki. "Scream for me; scream my name!" He forced a third finger into Loki's asshole and then a fourth. She better hurry up and get him off before she ended up with a fist in her ass.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Looking up at him with pleasure glazed eyes she started to clench around him and she grabbed a hold of his arms squeezing them. Panting she started to try and grind and move with him, her inexperience not helping her but it did cause her to gasp when he rubbed against her g-spot. "HIDAN!" she squealed out, her eyes widening when that spot was rubbed.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Hidan paused when he felt Loki's pleasure intensify his own pleasure. He evilly smirked down at her before jamming his cock inside of her again and again, making sure to hit her G-spot every time he did it. Oh, yeah, he knew he was good, getting her to really scream for him and not just because he told her to do it. As he felt his arousal growing Hidan sped up with his thrusts, moving faster and harder inside of Loki.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:59 pm

As he continued to hit her G-Spot Loki was soon in a whole different universe of pleasure. The screams that erupted from her were loud and long and filled with need and pleasure as she climbed the mountain of release. His name repeatedly sprang to her lips.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Hidan hunched over Loki and panted above her, his breath coming in puffs of hot air while saliva dripped from his gaping maw. Feeling his own orgasm coming up, Hidan grabbed himself around the base of his cock, holding his knot to keep it from getting stuck in Loki, and then arched his back before howling out loud as he exploded inside of Loki, filling her with his hot, searing cum. Howls across the pack answered to Hidan's while the werewolf pulled himself out of Loki and slumped onto his ass. His knot was pressed against the top of his furry sheath, keeping his spent and dripping cock from going back inside.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Laying there gasping for breath Loki shakily started to force herself to move. Sitting up slowly she looked at Hidan, a light blush on her features as she reached out and rubbed his cheek gently.

"Hi...Hidan." she whispered, blushing heavily as an idea popped into her head. Moving ever so timidly she moved so she was nuzzled between his legs, looking at his member with a curious look in her eye. "What is this?" she asked softly, gently rubbing the bulge on his member.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Hidan curiously watched Loki rub his face, wondering what she was doing. She didn't want it before so why was she being all touchy-feely now? He shuddered when she touched his bulge while his prick twitched under her hand. "It's my knot. Studs knot with their bitches to trap the cum inside, ensuring that pups are created." He wrapped his hand around Loki's and pressed it harder against his knot. "That feels good," he softly growled in pleasure, his green eyes closing.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Curiosity had gotten the better of her what could she say. Gently rubbed the bulge with her hand, moving even closer as she started to play with him, teasing the tip with her other hand. She wanted to know how he this part of his anatomy worked, after all he had fucked her to oblivion with it twice. "It...It's very hard." she whispered, curiosity coming through in her voice.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Hidan's growling grew even louder the more that Loki touched him. He was getting aroused all over again. "The better to fuck you with, my dear," he mumbled, his tongue hanging from between his teeth from the side of his mouth. His ears suddenly went up with a brilliant idea and he looked down to Loki, watching her touch him. "The liquid that's coming out is edible, why don't you taste it?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:52 am

Loki looked up at him, smiling gently. "I know that." she whispered, moving to straddle him so that she had his stomach pressed against her back. Her hands continued to move over the growth in her hands, her silver eyes watching with utter interest. "I just don't want to do that."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 am

Hidan narrowed his eyes at Loki. She might not have a choice in the matter. He settled his hands on her hips as he started to buck his hips, thrusting his hardness against her hands. "Work it, harder, Loki," he grunted out as he nipped at the back of her throat and then swiped it with his tongue.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:35 am

When he grunted out that command Loki slowly started to soften her grip before letting go of him completely, a Fae-like grin on her face as she looked back at him. "You want it to much." she whispered to him as she bent down and tentatively gave him a lick, not really minding the bouncing.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:08 am

Hidan snorted and growled, his claws digging into Loki's hips, especially when she finally started to use her mouth. "You will give it to me right now," he snarled out, nipping even harder at her shoulders now while he slid one of his hands between her legs and ground his furry palm against her clit.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Moaning against his fat cock Loki shivered, her juices leaking from her to coat his hand. Looking over her shoulder she gave him an innocent grin as she gently cupped his balls with her one hand. "What will I give you right now?" she asked, her voice soft and raspy as she ground down against his hand.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Definitely teasing him now, Hidan concured to himself as he watched Loki. The touch to his balls made a large dollop of precum bead up on the head then dribble down the side of the pulsing red prick. "You'll give me a blowjob," he said as he pulled his hand away from her grinding pussy just enough so that it was only tickling the mound. "If you're good to me I'll be good to you," as in, give him an orgasm and he'll give one to her as well. His other hand, still on Loki's hip, tightened on the bone and held her hips still so that she couldn't force contact.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Grinning she continued to gently jiggle his balls till she suddenly bent over and once again licked him, this time licking the drip of precum. Pulling away again for a second she moved her long silver hair of of her way before she bent back over. Taking the tip of him into her mouth she gave his head a gentle suck as she continued to fondle his balls. He tasted different, it wasn't a bad different either - she rather liked it.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Hidan growled out loud, pleasure coming over him from what Loki was doing to him. It was so hard to get the bitches int his pack to actually give head and he terribly missed it. Once Loki really started to give it to him, Hidan's hand returned to her wet slit and he started to thrust a finger inside of her, making sure that it curled against her G-spot while his thumb thrummed her clit, smacking over it up and down and back and forth.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Moaning against his member Loki started to lick and suck his member with a new vigor. She loved the taste of him in her mouth and she couldn't help but suck harder and longer as her own pleasure grew. She wanted more, she slowly started to take more into her mouth and suck harder. It was quite arousing to feel his need . . .
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:51 am

Hidan panted things like "just like that" and "right there" from behind Loki, his eyes closed in the heat of the moment. His nose was pressed against the back of her neck as he leaned against her while his hot breath puffed against her flesh. He was getting so into the moment that his hands decided that they had a mind of their own and started to work harder on Loki's pussy to bring her to her own orgasm. He now had three fingers dancing against her g-spot and two of them plucking and pressing on her clit with no hand to hold down her hips.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:08 am

CandyCoatedCactus wrote:Hidan panted things like "just like that" and "right there" from behind Loki, his eyes closed in the heat of the moment. His nose was pressed against the back of her neck as he leaned against her while his hot breath puffed against her flesh. He was getting so into the moment that his hands decided that they had a mind of their own and started to work harder on Loki's pussy to bring her to her own orgasm. He now had three fingers dancing against her g-spot and two of them plucking and pressing on her clit with no hand to hold down her hips.

As he began to pleasure her more and more Loki felt shivers of pure pleasure run through her, his hot breath being a main factor in her pleasure. Grinding down hard against his fingers she continued to suck and lick him, rubbing the knot between her small hands now as she tried to suck him dry. His cum was quite intoxicating to her and she just couldn't help but want more. Goodness bless Stockholm syndrome.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:45 am

Hidan suddenly grunted as he grabbed Loki and pulled her off of his cock. "Hold on," he moaned out as he laid flat on his back and pulled Loki's lower half up. "Get on your hands and knees," he ordered.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 pm

The sudden change in positions through the inexperience Loki for a loop but she did do as he asked and got on her hands and knees, shivering in excitement as she was right on the brink of her orgasm. Simpering softly she closed her eyes and her breath became very heavy as she tried to keep from spreading her legs wide to relieve some of the uncomfortable pressure she felt there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm