Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:30 pm

"Now I want you to go stand beside my throne." Vergil hissed, standing up and walking over to his throne with ease. Once he was there he sat down and crossed his right leg over his left one, a smirk on his lips. "We will have guests shortly and you must keep them entertained."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Dante looked over to the throne when he heard the command. Well, that didn't seem so bad, he could easily stand there for a bit. Of course, as soon as he heard the rest of those words, Dante stopped dead in his tracks. "What?-But-What?!" His hands went to his groin, covering it as though the room were already filled with people. "Why are you doing this to me?" He whimpered out as he forced himself to stand beside the throne, trying to keep his defiance to a minimum so that Vergil wouldn't finish that command. "We're family, Vergil."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:04 pm

"We quit being family a long time ago." Vergil answered as he looked over at Dante with an unspoken warning in his eyes. "If your hands are going to be there jack yourself off and talk about it." he hissed, grinning at the the thoughts of the humiliation Dante would be feeling in a few seconds. "And don't stop till I tell you too."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Dante gritted his teeth when he heard that command. Oh, he wasn't going down without a fight. He narrowed his eyes at Vergil as he took a hold of his own hardness and slowly dragged his hand from cock ring to tip. "There's nothing to talk about; just feels like skin on skin," his breath had barely hitched from the pleasure since he was making sure he didn't touch himself too much. He would fight this for as long as he could.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Chuckling Vergil leaned back in his throne, his eyes darting over to what Dante was doing and then back at the door. "Don't make me complete the little spell Dante, I want you to jerk yourself off like you do when you think no one is watching, I want you to talk dirty like you do to yourself."

Vergil was going to fight dirty then to get what he desired out of his little slave boy. "And I want you to moan out the names you do when you are getting yourself off."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:50 pm

Dante's hand came to a standstill, shock and horror written on his features. "I hate you," he whispered in a low tone, his eyes hiding behind his silver hair. He brought his hands up and pressed his palms against his eyes as he felt them prickle with growing tears. After a moment to wiping them away, he brought a tear-stained hand to his hard cock and started to stroke it. He was trembling all over in embarrassment while he clutched onto the arm of the throne with his free hand, using it to help keep him standing as his legs turned to jello. Beads of precum welled on the tip and dripped to the floor, followed by a fresh round of tears that easily followed. At the moment, Dante wasn't sure whether he was feeling his arousal whelm because of the touches or because of the situation, maybe even both, but whatever it was it felt good and he didn't like it one bit. Dante had barely started touching himself and he already felt this awful, how could he complete his tasks? "Fffuh..." He bit his lower lip, found some courage, and tried again. "F-Fuuuck... mmm-mme..." He paused to take a deep breath. "Shit... R-Ride me, mmuhh, fuckin' slut...." Dante had squeezed his eyes shut and mentally threw himself into the situation, imagining a woman sitting on top of him and riding his cock. He was pumping his fist a lot faster now, slick with his own precum. Slowly, the mental image changed from a dark haired woman to a light-haired man with a face that Dante saw every time he looked into a mirror. In his mind, he could feel himself being flipped onto his hands and knees and feel his own brother pushing his spit-slicked cock into Dante's hole. "Deeper! Son of ah- FUCK!" In his mind, Dante was thrusting his hips back against Vergil while their demonic sides started to come out, forcing the sex into a rougher nature. "Vergil~" He moaned out loud as his eyes opened, his orgasm just on the tip of his tongue. That's when he noticed he was on his knees and had two fingers in his own ass, playing with his insides while he aggressively pumped his throbbing hard on.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Smirking as he watched Dante slip into his fantasy his cock hardened as he saw Dante start to finger his ass. Then when Dante slipped deep into the fantasy and started to moan out his name Vergil felt his cock fully jump to life and he slowly started to stroke himself through his pants. Then he heard the guests come in and he stopped and smiled, snapping his fingers he looked down at Dante. “Attend to me.” was all that Vergil said as he motioned for the guests, ambassadors from somewhere, to take a seat.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 pm

In his half-bent over position, Dante was stock-still, two fingers in his ass and his other hand wrapped around his cock as he watched people enter the room. He could almost deal with it before when it was just Vergil and himself but now this... All of these people... His throat went dry and he gulped as he quickly covered his hard and dripping cock with both hands. Wait, had Vergil said something? He looked up to the other, his brain slow to act. When it finally processed what Vergil said his face turned strawberry red with a dark blush. "Ah... uhh..." He stood up on shaking legs, his hands not moving from their position between them as he moved in front of Vergil. He looked down at his brother's crotch before he got down onto his knees. At least he could hide his penis from the crowd in this position. He reached up to Vergil's pants to open them so that he could do as Vergil wanted... or, at least what he thought Vergil wanted. He was figuring that the elder wanted to get off and not have wine and cheese served. This wasn't as bad as having to watch the people, Dante decided. All he could see was Vergil's crotch.

Last edited by Dante on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Gently running his hands through Dante's hair Vergil started to talk with the ambassadors, enjoying the fact that Dante was embarrassed as hell right now. "Dante, did I tell you you could quit playing with yourself?" he bent down to ask as he wanted for Dante to attend to his needs and for Dante to resume playing with himself. "Give these good people a good show or I'll have you watch them as well."
    Vergil wasn't ready to further humiliate his brother yet - he wanted him to be helpless first but if Dante provoked him Vergil would torment him. Later, when they where in private Vergil had elaborate plans.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Dante squeezed his eyes shut again when Vergil touched his hair like that. It sickened him to feel such a sweet and comforting touch by this monster. Wait, what?! His eyes snapped opened and he looked up at Vergil in horror. "You sure are demanding," he mumbled out before he could filter his thoughts. Realizing what he said, he quickly tried to cover it by hurriedly taking up his hard cock in one hand and then moving to get Vergil's with the other so that he could stroke them both.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Chuckling evilly he forced Dante's head all the way down on his cock and Vergil started to rub Dante's neck. "So tonight who wants a turn with this here slave? Of course, you'd have to come to my quarters and do it in front of me." Vergil asked.

Slowly a gangly ambassador agreed to do so.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Dante's eyes went wide and he choked as his throat was suddenly filled with a hard cock. He fisted Vergil's pants, trying to keep himself from biting Vergil as he awkwardly sucked on the rod down his throat. When he heard the words, though, he growled at Vergil, glaring up at him as best as he could. His pressed his baby fangs against the the base of Vergil's cock, warning him that Vergil had just put his most sensitive area in the hands-err, mouth of a person who very much wanted to hurt him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 pm

That actually just caused Vergil to shiver in pleasure. It would take a whole lot more than that to hurt Vergil - or scare him and he knew that if he said that one word and then stop then Dante would be rendered helpless so he had no fear. Thankfully the arrangements were made and the ambassadors went back to their rooms. Then, grinning, Vergil tapped Dante on the shoulder. "Stop for now Dante and go back to jerking yourself off. Thanks to the cock ring you cant cum unless I want you to anyway. Maybe I should have you ride something...seeing how you like it rough."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Seriously not the reaction that Dante had been going for, but he supposed it was better than losing his Free Will. He barely paid attention to what was being said behind him and only really heard Vergil tell him to stop. Dante yanked his head off of the elder's cock and gasped for air, mentally cursing out his brother. Then he heard those damned words and he glared up at Vergil. "Why are you doing this to me? Just let me go...."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:57 pm

"No." Vergil hissed, motioning for Dante to sit on the arm of the chair. "Straddle the arm."
    As he waited for Dante to move Vergil let out a small chuckle. "Hurry up or I might do something...painful." he answered, glee in his eyes.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Dante looked at the arm of the chair, hesitating a moment, then climbed atop. It didn't look like it could do anything to him. He kept his back to Vergil as he settled over the arm with goosebumbs raising across his body from the coldness under his butt and balls.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Grinning Vergil reached over and started to rub Dante's lower back. "Now jack off, like before and talk, go into detail about what you want." Vergil hissed out, reaching around to gently pinch his nipple. "And when you feel the need to cum, start to yell. If you don't, remember, I can make you."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Dante shuddered when his lower back was rubbed and he looked back to Vergil. "What I want?" Hmmm... His body stiffened at the nipple pinch and his fists clenched to keep him from swatting Vergil's hands away from him. "I won't forget," he grumbled as he straightened himself out. As he wrapped his hand around his still hard and aching member, trying to focus on the pleasure and all, Dante realized just how uncomfortable the arm of this chair happened to be. He pressed his outer foot against the ground and squeezed the inside of the arm of the chair with his other thigh. "What I want..." He closed his eyes again, trying to get back into his fantasies. Instead of the sexual fantasies from before, Dante was reliving a moment of his past, when Sparda, their full demon father, and Eva, their full human mother were eating pancakes with a five year old Vergil and Dante early one Saturday morning. "I want... I want my family back," he finally said. "I want my big brother to stop being a douchebag and come home with me," he looked down at himself, still stroking his cock, then hunched over himself, his hand moving faster. "I want this tower to crumble into nothing and I want to forget what's happened here," his breath hitched and he used his other hand to fondle his throbbing sac. "I want-" He faltered as a moan escaped between his words. "I want-- to-" He threw his head back and yelled the word "cum" for the whole tower to hear, his hand a blur on his cock. If the ring hadn't been there he would have cum. As it were all that happened was another drop of pre slowly sliding from the tip.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:47 pm

What Dante didn’t know was that Vergil wanted his family back as well. However, he had started on this part of life and there was no way that he was going to turn back now. Sneering as he saw Dante’s need to cum he grinned. “Ride me Dante.” He hissed, opening his pants again as he motioned for his slave to get onto his member. “And I don’t want you to stop no matter what happens.” He hissed, his eyes narrowing.
    Then Vergil grinned. “And you will beg to cum Dante by the time we are done right here.” He hissed in his ear. “Now, tell me are you hurting?”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Dante looked over to Vergil, loudly panting and unable to properly focus because of the arousal. His brows furrowed with a sudden sadness. This was how he was going to lose his anal virginity? Some half-baked command that didn't mean anything to the commander? Dante climbed off of arm of the chair and wobbled when he was on his feet then turned to Vergil and pulled himself up onto his knees, straddling his brother's lap. Somewhere in his brain Dante knew he should be fighting back but right now he was desperate for release. All of the almost-orgasms were giving him a serious case of blue balls and he didn't want this pain anymore. He set his hands on Vergil's shoulders, facing his brother, to balance himself and then pressed downward. His teeth sank into his lower lip to keep from making a sound as Dante took the whole of Vergil's dick inside of him. "I'll never beg," his words were so soft and light that if he wasn't pressed up against Vergil the elder probably wouldn't have been able to hear them. Dante leaned back before he lifted himself and started to slide on his brother's cock. When he looked down at their connected bodies he wasn't surprised to see spots of blood from where his unprepared hole had torn. "I am," he finally whimpered, his hands fisting in Vergil's shirt. The problem was that he wasn't sure which kind of hurt he meant, be it physical, mental or emotional. As he got down the rhythm Dante was able to remove one of his sticky hands from Vergil's shirt and bring it back down to his own swollen need. He was supposed to keep jerking himself, right? At this point, he was simply hanging onto the edge of his orgasm, forced to stay there because of the cock ring. During one of his bounces on his elder brother's cock Dante managed to hit his prostate, causing a loud moan to erupt from him and his tight hole to spasm around the shaft inside of it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 am

"Then if you won't beg for it you will never orgasm." Vergil whispered in Dante's ear as he sat there, letting Dante ride him. Vergil wasn't really into this at the moment, it was to soft and sweet compared to what he really wanted but the smell of his blood was very intoxicating for Vergil.
    Then when he heard Dante admit that he was hurting Vergil grinned. It was good that Dante could remain hard through pain otherwise what he had planned would be no fun! Placing his hands on Dante's hips he started to pick Dante up and slam him down onto his cock, only to speed up when he felt Dante spasm around him. Leaning forward he bit down on one of Dante's nipples, relishing in the blood that sprang from him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:44 am

"I don't need your permission!" Dante spat right back, wanting nothing more then to just rip Vergil's face off with his fangs at this moment. When he was suddenly being speared on his brother's cock, the younger malr gasped out loud only for that to be followed by a short scream when his sensitive nipple was bitten. He hunched against Vergil, his face pressing into the silver locks of his brother as his hand on his own dick matched the speed the elder had set. If Vergil thought that Dante was going to break so easily then he had another thing coming. Dante was going to press the boundaries as much as possible and he wouldn't stop until he was free of this horrid situation.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:03 am

"Yes you do Dante." Vergil hissed as he bit down on Dante's neck and started to slow down. Grabbing the youngers hand he yanked it off of his cock and stopped thrusting into Dante at all.
    "We are done for now." Vergil stated as he stood up with Dante still attached to him for a second before he let Dante fall to the floor. Reaching into his pocket he turned on a rather large vibrator, you couldn't say he wasn't prepared, and he shoved it into Dante. "Come along then Dante."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:42 am

Dante growled when his throat was not only bitten but also as Vergil slowed down. What the hell? He bared his fangs when Vergil removed Dante's hand from his own cock. "Make up your mind," he snapped out. When Vergil stood up Dante's angry face melted into one of pain as he was held up by the cock in his ass before he ended up on his back and gasping for the air that had been knocked out of him. He only managed to get back his breath when something large and moving found its way inside of him. He cried out and arched up from the ground, being held on the brink of his orgasm from the sudden buzzing and pain of the stretch. As he rolled onto his side and got to his hands and knees darkness creeped along the corners of his eyes. Standing proved harder than he thought as every bend of his waist made him whimper in pain. "I... I can't," he whined out, on his feet now but still hunched over, his hands on his knees. "Hurt..." He reached back and fumbled a moment before yanking out the vibrator just in time to fall onto his knees as his vision tunneled. He dropped the vibrator then grabbed his head, feeling it throb beneath his fingers. In a moment of unfocused need, Dante reached down toward the ring, intent of yanking it off so that he could cum and alleviate the pain in his crotch and brain.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Grinning maliciously Vergil moved over to Dante and yanked his hands behind his back, not caring if he hurt the idiot. Grabbing some rope he had from one of his pockets he quickly tied Dante’s hands together then looped it Between Dante’s legs and crisscrossed it so that Dante’s balls were forced up against his body. Then he brought the rope back up and around Dante’s arms before tieing it in a grand, tight knot.
    “You will do as I say not as you want.” Vergil hissed as he picked the vibrator off the floor and forced Dante up. “Now bend over the goddamn chair you bitch!”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:49 am