Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:38 am

However, as soon as he opened the door in walked Vergil, taking in the scene with sadistic glee. "Then what are you Dante?" Vergil asked, grabbing the boy by the throat and throwing him back on the bed. "Ari leave us." he added, his eyes narrowing dangerously as he gave Dante a quick once over. "I have some things to attend to with this here bitch."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:08 am

"Shit," Dante mumbled before he was suddenly on the bed. "I'm a free man! I'm not going to let you keep doing this to me," he snarled at Vergil. "And I'm not a bitch," he pushed himself off the bed and got into a fighting stance. "Fight me like a real man, or are you too much of a coward? Hiding behind magic like a little girl," he snorted. "You pussy."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:55 am

Chuckling Vergil bent down and breathed heavily in Dante's ear. "And who finger-fucks their asshole hm?"
    Chuckling evilly he opened a door to the nightstand and reached inside, keeping Dante pinned was easy enough now that the weakness spell was still etched into the skin of Dante's cock, right were the cock ring was supposed to be. "I will have to punish you for your disobedience - both of you actually." he said, thinking of Ari with an evil glint in his eye.
    Deftly tying Dante up to head of the bed Vergil sat back on his knees for a second, admiring his handiwork. "You look good this way but I bet I can do better." he stated, grabbing another length of rope from the drawer and tying up Dante's legs in an elaborate design. Vergil then tied the end of the rope to the rope that held Dante's arms above his head and this caused Dante's ass and cock to be in full view - well kind of but this would work for now.
    "Now comes my fun." he hissed as he stood up and grabbed something else from the drawer, keeping it hidden from Dante - for now.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:04 pm

"There-there's nothing wrong with that!" Dante's face was a deep red as he glared at Vergil, feeling embarrassed about it. Just because he liked to give him the utmost pleasure didn't make him a bitch, it just made him... adventurous. As he tried to get Vergil off of him, Dante noticed how... weak... he still felt. He wasn't in the circle and he had gotten the cock ring off of him so why was he still weak? He felt so... human... Would he ever be at his full strength again or had the spells used on him been permanent? A soft whimper escaped Dante as his hopes of being free turned dark. He grunted when he was suddenly tied up to the headboard and he half-heartedly glared at Vergil. "Don't hurt her, it's not her fault." As his legs were tied up, Dante's face turned red with shame and he turned his head away from Vergil, staring at the wall. When he heard those words, he could only sigh with acceptance. "Just get it done and over with," he thought that Vergil was going to fuck him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:20 pm

"I won't hurt her...much." Vergil whispered as he sat on the bed and then sudden he shoved the thing he had in his hand into Dante's visible hole. It was a rather interesting device, a mixture of a cattle prod and a dildo. Pressing the red button he sent a jolt of painful electricity through Dante, right up against his prostate.
    "Hurts don't it! Just imagine what you did to Ari! Raping the virginity right out of her, imagine the pain. You are going to have to pleasure her correctly!" Vergil hissed, suddenly slapping Dante's ass hard as he turned the dildo onto a 'random current' selection. He was going to shock Dante till Dante was begging him to stop, or when Vergil felt he had enough.
    Moving away from Dante he sat in a chair, watching Dante with a look of sadistic glee in his eyes as he suddenly clapped his hands. Ari walked in at that and knelt beside him.
    "What can I do for Mi-lord?" she asked, looking up at him with worried eyes. "Tell me what I should do to you." Vergil answered.

((IF you want you can say what you think should happen to Ari. ^_~))
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:23 pm

"You despicable piece of-" Dante screamed as his hole was filled and he was shocked. His body jerked as much as it could in the binds before he slumped on the bed, panting and visibly shaking. He looked up at Vergil, a wince visible in his features at what his brother was saying to him. "I'm sorry," he choked out, a sob stuck in his throat. "I'm sorry!" He yelped at the slap that he was sure was going to leave a hand print and then screamed as he was zapped again. He just noticed that Ari had returned before he was moaning at a low-level zap that caused his cock to jump to full hardness. Another zap, at the highest level, made Dante scream in a high-pitched tone and his hardness to go almost instantly soft.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Vergil chuckled and looked up at Ari as she bent over and whispered what she thought her punishment should be. If Ari was one thing other than a bitch she was very truthful about what she thought should happen to her. Pulling her down on his lap he spread her legs wide and he slowly started to arouse her, rubbing her clit as he watched Dante get shocked over and over again. When Ari was good and wet from that he forced her to walk over to Dante and then to take his flaccid dick in her mouth, which took some maneuvering and caused her to press her body hard on the dildo in him causing it to rub against his prostate and send the shocks deeper into his body. Soon she was sucking away hard on him while Vergil hunted for the appropriate tool for his next part.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:17 am

Even though he was being hurt (and sometimes pleasured) Dante still couldn't help but watch as Vergil aroused Ari. That was her punishment? An orgasm? What the fuck?! He watched her get closer and then screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain as his cock was played with and the shocks were pressed into his body. Soon it ended up with every shock causing a fountain of pre to escape his madly throbbing cock and his body to jerk every time with the pain it still delivered. "S-stop..!" He panted out, not sure which way to go at this point. The pleasure was becoming painful but it didn't stop him from trying to buck into Ari's mouth even with the binds. "No more, no more..." He was talking about the shocks, though; he definitely wanted more of the blowjob, at least until he came.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:05 am

Vergil chuckled gleefully as he suddenly brought the riding crop up and smacked her as hard as he could causing her wet pussy lips to swell and turn a bright red. Of course, this caused tears to spring to life in Ari’s eyes as she screamed against Dante’s cock, causing her throat to vibrate around him. Vergil brought the crop down over and over again until her pussy was swollen and broken in several places. Then he turned the crop around and started to fuck her with it, causing her to moan and suck on Dante with a renewed vigor as her hips moved of their own accord.
    The dildo continued to shock him though however soon Vergil would turn it off, after the grand finale.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:06 am

Dante's eyes rolled into the back of his head as the vibrations touched his weeping cock. He didn't even think about the chance that Bryana could bite down on him. As soon as he felt his orgasm getting close, a large zap brought him down from it, making Dante cry out and try to buck even further down Bryana's throat. When she started to suck even harder on him another shock was aimed just so perfectly that Dante screamed as he was finally able to shoot off his sperm. Punishment be damned, he had enjoyed that!
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:13 am

Swallowing all his cum Ari was roughly pulled away from Dante and she landed on the floor with a soft thud. Vergil quickly ripped the device out of Dante and unzipped himself, shoving into him in one fluid motion. Sighing softly in contentment he started to claw at Dante's thighs and arse. "You are so fucking tight Dante...like a good little bitch." he hissed, reaching around to roughly jack him off while his cock was hyper-sensitive.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:45 am

Dante was in the middle of his high from the orgasm when he suddenly felt very cold, then very empty, and then so very, very full. His eyes opened, not knowing when he had closed them, and he looked up at Vergil. He winced every time his brother clawed his tender flesh. "Vergil, stop!" He whined, more pain than pleasure coming to him as his brother toyed with his much too sensitive cock. He twisted and writhed under his brother, just wanting to get away from Vergil.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 pm

"Why should I. You are MY breeding bitch." he whispered softly, as he began to pound into Dante his balls slapping against the cuts on Dante's ass. Vergil let out small grunts as he felt his cock throb inside of Dante. "Fuck you are so good." he hissed, slapping Dante's cock and his nails clawing at the sensitive region around his cock. "You are so hot right now, trussed up like a whore for sale."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:44 pm

The look on Dante's face was priceless "'Breeding'?" He didn't even take notice to the "bitch" part this time. So, was this why Vergil kept making him cum inside of Ari? He was trying to breed them? But Dante didn't want a child! He cried out loud when Vergil started to thrust, pangs of stinging pain enveloping his bottom. When vergil started to torment Dante's cock, stars of pain exploded behind Dante's eyes and his stomach rolled and pressed against his throat. His penis softened under the assault. "I'm not... a whore..." He grumbled out, swallowing around the urge to vomit, and he certainly wasn't for sale!
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Well that wasn't the idea that was going through Vergil's mind. He, Vergil,was going to impregnate Dante, sure the process would be long but it would be worth it to see Dante swell with his child. Also, Ari should be pregnant with Dante's child soon enough so Ari would be having the next breeding bitch, only for a diplomat this time not himself or anyone else. Now the NEXT child Ari would have that would be a different story.
    "You are MINE." Vergil hissed, biting down on Dante's leg as he started to go faster and faster, his demonic blood causing his cock to piston in and out of Dante, the blood frothing there.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:51 pm

If only Dante knew what Vergil had planned; he'd be trying even harder to get away. Dante hissed when he was bitten followed by a groan and a whimper when Vergil started moving even faster. "I'm nooot," he whined out loud even as he arched against Vergil. For some reason, it was starting to feel good again and soon enough he was tightening around Vergil's cock while his own grew harder and harder. He could smell his own blood growing stronger and stronger and for some reason couldn't help but drink it in, the smell of blood; it was invigorating. Red seeped into Dante's eyes as his own demon started to surface, coming up to meet Vergil's as he even started to thrust up against his brother as much as the bindings would allow.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 pm

"Then why are you reacting?" he asked, continuing to piston into Dante. Looking over at Ari he motioned for her to grab the cock ring and then when she did that he let her put it on Dante, smirking all the while. "You aren't going to cum this round though. You can't cum till I completely fill up you." he hissed his cock growing even larger at the thought of all the pain Dante would be experiencing. "Get the plug as well Ari." he hissed out as he reached down to cup Dante's cheek. "And that won't be for a long time. Your cock will swell and your ass will rip long before then."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 pm

"B-Biological rrr-reaction," panted Dante, refusing to believe that he was actually enjoying this. As far as he was concerned, it was simply because his body was responding to another's touch. When he felt the cool metal once more encircling his cock, Dante let out a miserable whine. That wasn't fair! The younger blinked up at Vergil, dread written across his features, especially when he felt himself stretching even more to accommodate Vergil's bigger dick. He wasn't a cum bucket, damn it! He didn't want Vergil to splooge in him until he broke apart. Feeling the hand on his face, Dante snarled at Vergil then dug his fangs into Vergil's palm. He wasn't going to let anyone rip open his ass!
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Groaning in pleasure from the bite Vergil suddenly clawed down Dante's side ripping it open so that blood appeared from the gash. "FUCK!" he hissed, looking down at Dante. "You are so fucking feisty!" he hissed, slowing down to a crawl as he motioned for Ari to come over with his head. When she returned to his side he grinned. "We are going to move Dante here to a new2 position, one that leaves him...open. But first, the plug."
    When the plug was in Vergil's hand he slowly rubbed the tip of Dante's cock for a second before he roughly shoved the plug into Dante's urethra. "You are going to explode." Vergil whispered gleefully in his brother's ear.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Dante screamed in pain as his side ripped open under Vergil's claws. He didn't seem to be able to catch his breath, to the point that he was almost hyperventilating. Plug? What plug? Plug for what? He watched Vergil and Ari, his eyes darting between the two. There was silence for a second or two when the plug entered Dante's urethra while his pupils shrank to pinpricks followed by a cry for bloody murder. He already felt like he was going to explode! What more could Vergil do to him?! His hands fisted in the rope tying them up and he jerked hard against his bindings. "Vergil, stop, please! Stop! STOP!" He leaned up as much as he could and nuzzled against his brother, tears running down his face as he mumbled "please" over and over again.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 pm

"No." Vergil hissed as he deftly changed the position of the bindings on Dante's legs, causing them to be pressed together leaving his cock and balls very exposed. "I won't stop until I get my fill."

Looking over at Ari he smiled at her maliciously. "Get a vibrator from the drawer and mount him. Ride him till he swells." Vergil then moved to sit in his chair, a look of utter glee on his face.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:31 am

Dante could feel his heartdrop into his stomach as he was forced into a rather painful position. Hewas never going to be free, was he? He would always be Vergil's toy that his elder brother would do with as he pleased. "Fill of what?" He asked with uncertainty, not sure if heactually wanted to know or not. Did he evencare enough at this point to find out? Apparently, Vergil wanted his cock to grow and something to explodeand given what his brother had done so far Dante feared he might be castrated via explosion.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:09 am

Grinning down at him Vergil started to slap his balls, enjoying the muffled sounds of pain that came from Dante. After he was done with that Ari mounted Dante and started to ride him, her breasts bouncing as she let out noises of pleasure. Vergil's fill was simple, he wanted Dante and that was all.
    When he got his hands around a vibrator he lifted up Dante's legs, pinning Ari to Dante for a second and shoved it into Dante, turning it on high and leaving it. "Better?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 pm

A yelp escaped Dante every time his sensitive balls were slapped, leaving him panting and shivering with pain by the time that Vergil finally stopped. He could feel them throbbing with pain and the heat that now encased them from all the slapping. It took longer than usual because of the horrid pain but eventually Dante's miserable sounds turned into pleasure and he tried to buck up into Ari, not matter the position. "No!" Dante cried out, wiggling under Ari to try and get the vibrator out of him. If he wasn't being plugged and blocked then Dante would have come the moment the vibrator went into him. "Please, let me cum," he whimpered, finally begging Vergil. Between the physical abuse and all the times he had been forced into a blood-ball state Dante's genitals were feeling a lot more pain than pleasure.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:53 pm

"No." Vergil answered sternly as he watched as Dante's body reacted to the need inside of him. "You don't deserve to cum until you tell me all the dirty little thoughts running through your head. How do you want to cum Dante?" Vergil asked, gently fondling himself as he watched the physical and emotional anguish rush over Dante's face. "And you will have to beg a lot more before I even consider letting your fine ass cum."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:23 pm