Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 37 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Vergil smirked and watched as the plant wrapped itself around him and dragged him to Dante. Sitting down on the bench he waited, wanting to know more of what little Dante was wanting. However, it wasn't like he was upset with this development at all. Dante was playing right into Vergil's hands and it pleased him greatly.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Once Dante could smell Vergil's scent grow stronger he reached out before him and bumped his hands against Vergil's stomach. Fumbling around, he blinding opened Vergil's pants and reached for his dick then opened his mouth and went for it. He smacked himself in the face twice with Vergil's cock before he was able to get his lips around the head. He would blame the vines for his ungraceful moves. Dante gobbled down Vergil's cock like a starved man and immediately moaned when the taste tantilized his tastebuds. He was addicted to this cock and he was finally getting it!
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Groaning loudly Vergil bucked against Dante's talented tongue and smirked, running his fingers through Dante's hair. Pulling away slightly from Dante he looked around and he found another vine and it wrapped itself around the base of his cock - depriving Dante of any precum and cum alike. However, he knew Dante wouldn't notice right off from his lust-glazed mind. "Harder Vine."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Dante moaned when Vergil moved against him and touched his hair; he had always loved his hair being played with. He let out a muffled yelp, given that his mouth was full, when the vines moved harder inside of him. Fuck, he absolutely loved this plant! Dante was now trying his damnedest to get some flavor out of Vergil's dick, still without noticing the makeshift cock-ring Vergil wore.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:58 am

Vergil was in pure bliss and he just thrust his hips forward and back to enhance the pleasure he was feeling. In the end he had his eyes closed and he just continued to enjoy this, it was nice to not have to worry about pleasuring Dante while he was getting pleasured.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:27 pm

It felt like quite a while that Dante was teasing Vergil's penis. He had to stop twice to get some real air and all in this time he hadn't tasted anything. Something didn't seem right in Dante's mind. He pulled back from Vergil's cock and wrapped his fist around it then stroked all the way down to the base where he felt the vine-like cockring. He reeled back from Vergil and a snarl ripped from his lips as he attempted to push Vergil away. Childishly, he hoped that Vergil fell off the bench.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:16 am

Chuckling to himself Vergil carefully ushered the vine cock-ring away and then ran his hands through Dante’s hair before he lead Dante’s face back to his cock. “You can suck now.” He whispered before he grabbed his cock and started to jack off. He figured that if Dante wasn’t in the mood to suck him off then by all means Vergil would get himself off.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Dante grunted when he felt a hard, fat cock slap him in the face. He may have been dying for Vergil's cum but he was still miffed about what had happened with the vine cock ring. He growled when he felt Vergil fisting himself; only Dante was supposed to get Vergil off! He smacked away Vergil's hand and immediately took in a mouthful of dick at the same time the thick vine hit such a good spot in himself that he loudly moaned around Vergil's dick. This was the first time that Dante wished he had more holes that he could get filled with more things
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Groaning as he came Vergil grabbed a hold of Dante's hair and yanked him hard into his crotch. "Swallow it all bitch! We aren't done yet!" Vergil hissed out as he continued to buck, his hot sperm busting forth from his cock like a fountain. "You are gonna have so much fun."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Dante's eyes went wide behind the makeshift blindfold and he grasped for Vergil's thighs. Was it possible to cough and moan at the same time? Dante was doing just that; he choked on the sperm rushing down his throat and moaned with need as he was butt-fucked like a pro. The younger brother gulped at the sticky white goo as fast as his air-starved lungs would let his body do so. Dante was also feeling a little more than annoyed at not only being told what to do but also being called a bitch. He certainly wouldn't stand for that and would need to teach Vergil a lesson once this was done.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Ah but Dante didn't realize how much control he actually had over Vergil. Vergil might be a dominate one for most intents and purposes Dante had over him. Sighing softly Vergil leaned down and lightly kissed his cheek before touching the plant, causing it to vibrate harder than ever. Then he rolled Dante over so his cock was visible. "Now here comes the fun part Dante." he purred out.
    The plant then started to swell inside of his urethra and large bumps started to form on the vine, causing the plant to effectively cork him. However, it also started to thrust in and out, growing more addicted to Dante as it fed.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Dante looked up at Vergil when he was kissed, his eyes going in and out of focus. When the plant vibrated he let out a mewl and shuddered, not even paying attention to the change of position, though he did notice that it was easier to hump the air now. Wait, there was more? He screamed when his already stretched urethra was pulled skin tight around the bumpy, thrusting vine. He was arching off of the bench as he tried to thrust back against it. "N-No more," he whimpered as drool ran down from the corners of his mouth. "I c-can't take it... I f-feel like I-I'm gonna exploooode."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:56 pm

"A little more?" Vergil purred out as he motioned for the plant to change the one in Dante's ass to an even bigger one. Once it was in Vergil started to play with Dante's nipples, pinching them and rolling them till they were nice little peaks till he motioned for the vine to start to suck them. "Maybe if we are lucky you will lactate while you go through this pregnancy."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:36 pm

At the purred words, Dante gave a jerky nod. For Vergil, he would take as much as his brother wanted. He then moaned out loud when his throbbing ass was left gaping and twitching only for him to give another scream as an even bigger vine filled him. He was sure he was bleeding from his penis and ass and couldn't bring himself to care. When his sensitive nipples were played with Dante cried out and arched closer to Vergil. As soon as the vine started to suck them Dante whimpered out loud. He cracked open his eyes and blearily looked up at Vergil. "Did... did you?" He couldn't imagine ever lactating but right now Dante would happily accept whatever Vergil wanted and if Vergil wanted him to lactate then he would hope for it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:52 pm

"Did I what?" Vergil asked as he leaned forward and started to suck on Dante's neck. He was throughly enjoying this, and he was sure Dante would have the orgasm of his life soon enough, the plant was getting full and was starting to slow down, which meant that Dante would have a very dry orgasm but it would be great...at least that was Vergil's hope.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Dante gasped and whined when Vergil started to suck on his neck, his eyes fluttering closed again as his hips automatically rocked against the vines. "D-Did you -ngh- lah-lactate w-with... with Marcus?" His hands reached up to fist Vergil's hair as a soft wail of pleasure sounded from him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:47 pm

"Yes I did." Vergil purred out as he moved closer to Dante. Reaching down he started to jack Dante off as the plant still writhed inside of him. "You like this don't you Dante?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm

If Dante could have blushed any more than he already was than he would have at the thought of Vergil lactating. It was a rather sexy mental image. He gasped when his cock was stroked and then whimpered with need as he tried to thrust into Vergil's hold. "I-I dooo...!"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:59 pm

The plant, now filled with Dante's cum, detatatched itself from Dante and moved back to it's place in the garden. Leaning forward Vergil kissed Dante lovingly before he continued to jack him off. "Cum for me."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Dante whimpered when he felt the plant leave him. He was right there at the edge, leaning over and so close to orgasm. He could feel cool air breezing into his gaping ass and ripped urethra and it sent pleasant shudders down his spine as he was kissed. As soon as Vergil started to stroke him and spoke those words, Dante came. His mouth opened in a silent scream and his balls crushed themselves to his body in an effort to force out the cum they did not have. His cock jerked hard and the gaping urethra twitched open and closed like a hungry mouth, as did his obscenely open ass. Not a single drop of cum came out during the full on minute of beautiful, painful orgasm. When Dante finally, finally came down from his high he passed out.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Smirking as he watched Dante cum Vergil held onto him, letting him ride out his orgasm in peace. Once Dante had passed out he picked him up and gently moved him over to the gazebo. Now inside of the gazebo he laid him down on the bed and started to massage his arms, legs, and chest as he tried to relieve any built up stress that was probably in Dante. After all he was in that position for sometime.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 pm

After a moment, Dante let out a grunt, feeling his tight muscles relaxing under someone's touch. He blinked open lust-hazed eyes and looked up at Vergil. A small smile appeared on his lips. "That was incredible," he moaned, his body still zinging from the pleasure.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:25 pm

"I am glad you enjoyed it." Vergil purred out as he soon laid down next to Dante. "We must do that again sometime." Vergil had enjoyed watching Dante being pleasured by the Cum Guzzler plant. "It was fun."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 am

Dante tiredly grinned and cuddled up close to Vergil, breathing in the elder's cool scent. "It was," he murmured in a hoarse, raw voice. He definitely wouldn't mind doing that again; he was still getting over the orgasm high. However, as soon as said high did end, Dante winced as his stomach pinched him. He let out a small whimper and curled into a tighter ball, pain pulsing through his stomach as he felt it grow under his clutching hands. Not by much, maybe an inch or two; his tight leather pants would still fit him, but it had definitely grown.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Sighing softly Vergil pulled Dante close, nuzzling into him. "You'll get used to the sudden baby growth spurts." he whispered softly, licking the rim of Dante's ear. "I think you will look Sexy with a big belly."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm