Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 39 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:31 pm

"I am glad you kept the baby." Vergil admitted as he snuggled into Dante. "Now eat more, you have a baby to feed so you need more calories~"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:00 am

A smile tilted Dante's lips when he heard those words. He was getting very self conscious that Vergil wouldn't want him since he was pregnant with another man's baby -even if it had been Vergil's fault in the first place- so he was grateful to hear that Vergil wanted the baby and Dante. Then he heard the rest and Dante snickered. "Yes, sir," he teased before placing a quick kiss to Vergil's lips. "You're going to make me fat," he teased again then shoved a forkful of food into his mouth.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:43 pm

"I would adore a large Dante." he purred. Then Dante set about rubbing his belly again, gently. "Your belly is just so adorable."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Dante blinked at the words, actually shocked. Vergil wanted him to be large? Really? Well, he definitely didn't want to be large. Dante liked his slim, muscular form... Then he was rubbed and heard the words that caused a dark blush to come over his face. "It... It is?" He squeaked out as he settled his hands over the sides of his belly, feeling the baby bump.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:44 am

"It is." Vergil purred out. Yawning softly he started to doze off, enjoying all the intimacy that was going on here.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Dante watched Vergil dozing, a small smile forming on his face. He ran his fingers through Vergil's soft hair while using his other hand to feed himself. Once Dante was finished eating his baby bump had grown just the slightest bit more. He winced at the feeling, finding in painful. That's when he heard Skillet's Monster playing. It was faint, but he was sure he heard it. "My cellphone!" Dante pushed Vergil into his own seat with the gentleness of a bull in a china shop and after grabbing his junk to keep it hidden he stood up and awkwardly followed the ringing. It was hard to walk with his ass gaping wide and even his penis was starting to throb in pain from the good inch-big stretch it was dealing with. He definitely didn't want to use that plant again very soon. Coming to a dark room, he paused at how loud the ringing had become. It was definitely here. That's when he saw his old shreded clothes. Damn it, he liked that jacket. Dante dropped beside the shreds and rifled through until he picked up the flip phone. He quickly flipped it open and pressed it to his ear. "Hello?" The look on his face turned to positively ecstatic as he listened to the person before ending the call. Dante picked up the sword and guns from next to the shreds and simply ran back to his bedroom, not even bothering to cover himself that time. In the bedroom, he tossed all of the equipment onto the bed and went to the closet to look for clothes.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:45 pm

While Dante was doing all of this Vergil was contentedly asleep, not even paying attention to what was going on around him. He was happy and he didn't mind if Dante went off on whatever it was he was doing as long as the baby was unharmed and Dane came back to him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:44 pm

It was a handful of minutes later when Dante realized that none of his pants fit him. "You have got to be fucking kidding me!" All of his pants save his sweat pants, which were dirty and ripped and used only for exercising, were all too small. His belly wasn't large by any shot but the three or so inches added to the front and made it impossible to where any of his tight, mostly leather and some jean, pants. Going through the closet, Dante picked out some shorty-shorts that let the bottom of his asscheeks hang out. They were so small they didn't interfer with his stomach and he could use them to hide his junk. He also took out of his red jackets that he brought to the castle and tied it at the waist so that his legs were covered to the knee. It was good enough for now. Slipping on his boots, Dante put on his guns and sword and left the castle to go to the demon hunting place. Going up the building, there was a human man standing outside. "I'm Dante," he said to the man, holding out his hand. "You called about a demon extermination?"

The guy ignored the hand and looked over Dante, confusion and slight disgust on his face.

Dante "tch"ed and looked away. "It's laundry day, ok?!" He did look like he was wearing a jacket and nothing else.

The man looked unconvinced. "Anyway, the place has been overrun by these filthy things. Can you help?"

"Of course!" Dante smirked. "For the right price."

"You get paid when the job is done," replied the man.

"Fair enough," shrugged Dante who then headed into the building. It was work building. Not very tall, maybe three floors, and it wasn't very long, either; just an average sized work building. The demons were mundane at best; Dante hadn't even broken a sweat... until he got to the very top floor where there was a boss demon. The fight was long; several hours, at least. At one point, Dante was hit and sent flying across the room, smashing into a wall. He choked out blood that dribbled from his lower lip and winced at the cramp that squeezed his stomach. Setting a hand over the slight bump, Dante herded his demon abilities to the baby, healing whatever might have been hurt and using them as a protection for the baby against the demon. Because his power was focused around the baby, when the demon charged and hit him again, the horn that broke off in Dante's shoulder hurt him like it would a human. Dante let out a scream and grabbed his shoulder, his arm now hanging limply, before he picked up his sword one handed. When the demon charged again, Dante lifted the sword and sliced his head off, ending the fight. Pulling himself out of the wall, Dante put his sword on his shoulders and limped out of the building, still holding his useless arm.

Outside, the man looked shocked. "I thought you could handle it!"

"I did!" Dante snapped. "Just... Just give me my damn money," the man handed over the cash and Dante limped away, heading back toward the castle as he ripped the horn from his shoulder. His body started to heal the wound when a shadow fell over him. Dante looked up and shocked registered on his face. That guy was fucking huge! Ten feet tall at least! He stepped back into a large body and looked up the twin of the first before they grabbed him. "Vergil!" Dante shrieked out loud only to be taken, kidnapped away to some castle not even close to Vergil's, ruled by a powerful demon.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:56 pm

While Dante was out completing a mission Vergil finally woke up. At first he was very worried about where Dante was but he figured he was either doing a job of some sort or was asleep in his room. Deciding on the first option he paced in the gardens, wondering around with his brow creased with worry. He simply didn’t know what was going to happen and he wanted Dante to come home.

Then he heard the scream and he ran to where he heard Dante scream his name. Sighing softly he couldn’t help but search for Dante. “Dante! DANTE!” he yelled his voice rising with concern and anger.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Coming up behind Vergil was a squat little man who barely reached Vergil's hips.  He looked like a greasy loan shark in his get up and he tipped his hat.  "Lord Vergil," the demon man said as he held up a business card.  "My employer requests your company for dinner today.  He would be most pleased if you showed up... because he has something that belongs to you," the man motioned to a stretch limo that waited down the road.  "If you would be so kind as to come with me...?"  He already started for the limo, absolutely reaking with ill intentions.

Last edited by Dante on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Instantly Vergil didn't trust the man. But his gut told him that the 'something that belong to him' happened to be Dante. Walking behind the loan-shark he entered into the limo, his eyes narrowing. He would be prepared for anything and if worse came to worse he would kill the loan shark after torturing him to get the information he needed. For now though he would take the easier of the two roots.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:07 pm

The loan shark got into the limo in the front, leaving Vergil by himself in the back while it took a drive that was the better part of an hour. It stopped outside what looked like a mansion that a celebrity would own. Getting out of the limo, the loan shark opened the back door for Vergil. "Follow me," he said as he walked up the many stairs and then opened the lavish front door. It was a good five minutes of pure walking until the loan shark threw open a heavy, wooden door. There were many tables lined with people, all nicely dressed and waiting for dinner. At the head of the room at his own, private table sat the man who did all of this. Spread across the table was Dante, chained to it. His mouth was filled with the guy's cock and his ass, bared to the crowd, had some unnamed man's dick in there. The cum around his thighs showed that this wasn't the first.

"Ahhh, Lord Vergil, you had finally showed up. Now the party can begin. Come, sit down and eat," the man purred as he pushed Dante's head farther down his cock while he motioned to the empty chair beside him. The man fucking Dante grunted and pulled out, his cum dripping from Dante's used hole as he walked away without a word. Another man came up behind Dante while servants brought out food and started to set the plates at all the tables.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Vergil felt the anger seep into him at the sight of Dante being used in such a way but he bit his tongue. "Yes. Let the fun begin." Vergil answered as he took a seat and eyed the other individual up and down. "What is it you wish?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:16 am

The man fisted a fistful of hair to pull Dante's head up and push it back down. "Can't even enjoy dinner, hmm? Cut right to the chase?" He let go of Dante's hair and slapped his cheek, leaving a bright red hand print. "Do the work yourself, bitch," he grunted at Dante who started to bob his head. The man then used both hands with his fork and knife, working on his meal while the man behind Dante was replaced with another. "I want your territory, Vergil," he said after he had taken a few bites. "I may give you your slut back after you've handed over your land. I can see why you like him so much. His mouth is amazing," the man purred then grunted before his softening cock slid from Dante's mouth. Dante coughed up a few drops of cum but had swallowed the rest. He rested his face in the man's lap, not moving except for the slight jarring as he was fucked. "Did you want a turn?" With Dante. The man asked of Vergil before taking another bite of his food.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:30 am

Vergil felt his hackles raise but he remained cool and collected. He had already figured out this mans weaknesses and what he could do to keep the baby - and through extension Dante, safe. "Now tell me why I would sign away my territory like that?" he asked, crossing his legs as he pressed his fingers together.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:18 pm

A sly smile formed on the man's lips. "I happen to know that your whore is pregnant. It's yours, isn't it? You would do anything for your child, especially since your wife won't give you one," he purred as he started to pet Dante who was now letting out squeals of pain as a new man came up with a bigger penis than the others. "You give me your territory and I'll let you have him back. In fact, I'm feeling generous, so I'll even give you the key to his cock ring. Deal?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:39 pm

"Oh? The babe isn't mine." he answered, bluffing entirely at this point. But he did so with expert poise. "I have an even better idea." he stated, looking at the man with a sadistic grin on his face. "Between the two of us let us see who can make the other scream the loudest in bed. If I loose you not only get my lands and Dante but you will get me and my wife. However, if you loose, I get your cock on a platter as well as your permanent service."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Dante’s breath hitched when he heard those words from Vergil, thinking that he actually meant it. It was followed by a whimper and then silence, even as his body slid along the table from the rough thrusting.

The man narrowed his eyes at Vergil before he pleasantly smirked. “That sounds like a wonderful idea,” his eyes flashed with evil. “I think for my next dinner party I’ll have you spread out like your whore.” He lifted his glass of wine and finished off the last bit before he set it down and stood up. “My dear guests, the young Lord Vergil has challenged me to a… duel, in some sense of the word, so I will be taking my leave of the party. Please, stay and enjoy the food,” he set his hand on Dante’s back. “And the entertainment,” then he turned to Vergil. “Come, yong Lord. Follow me to my personal bed chambers.” He turned to lead the way.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Standing up Vergil smirked in his normal cocky way. Following the man to his chambers Vergil stood there, looking at the man and appraising exactly what the man would tolerate. Oh how little did the man truly know?
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:16 pm

He turned to Vergil, a smirk as plain as day on his face as he shed his clothes, not embarrassed at all. "I'll have you know I'm an Incubus," his smirk turned into a nasty grin, showing his fangs. "You're not going to beat me," he motioned to a large bed covered in black silk. "Since you're my guest would you like to go first?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:28 am

“Oh that is fine – I would rather you go first. You are the older of the two of us.” He answered, taking a seat in a nearby chair and clasping his hands together. Oh how little did the man truly know about Vergil’s ability to withstand everything? He had been abused before and so he knew better than him how to cope with it. “Shall we begin?”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:28 pm

The man took no insult to being older. He looked to be in his late twenties and with age came experience, so really, he took it more as a compliment. He smirked. "Yes, let us begin," he said before he walked over to Vergil and leaned down. His lips hovered over Vergil's forehead while his fingers trailed through Vergil's silky hair. He took a deep lungful of Vergil's scent then hummed contemplatively in thought under his breath. "I see," his smirk grew before the hand tightened in Vergil's hair and he yanked the younger male from the seat. He tossed Vergil face first onto the bed before his body shifted, shimmering into that of Dante's pregnant form. As soon as Vergil would touch the bed his clothes would disappear, leaving Vergil in the nude. He walked up to the bed, looking just like Dante with Dante's smirk on his face as he stood at the edge of the bed. "Vergil," he murmured in Dante's voice as he crawled onto the bed and moved toward the younger male then brought Vergil's face up toward his and set his lips against Vergil's.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Loosing himself for a moment he looked deep into the incubus eyes and then he saw the brief spark of what wasn't Dante and that made it easier on Vergil to live with this. It wasn't Dante, nor would this creature ever be Dante. He could try as he might but now that Vergil saw that he would not be so easily beguiled by the incubus. However, it did feel good - but not good enough to even get Vergil a little hard.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:21 pm

The man held Vergil's face and kissed him with a sweet sincerity before his hands drifted down and held onto Vergil's wrists. In a moment, he had them behind Vergil's back and a length of silk tied around them. The silk was magical, though, so only the incubus could remove it or break it. He pushed Vergil onto his back than lorded over him as he yanked Vergil's legs appart. More silk shot out from under the bed and wrapped around Vergil's ankles, holding them spread eagle. He then produced a small, vibrating egg and after rubbing a chili-powder oil onto it for lube he spat onto the tip then pushed it inside of Vergil's asshole. Once it reached his prostate, the spit acted like glue and held it against Vergil's sensitive area, buzzing so strong and loud that it filled the room with the sound of vibrations.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Biting his lip to keep from retching in disgust Vergil closed his eyes and let his body sag a bit so he would look as helpless as possible. He wasn't feeling pleasure or pain though - he was numb to it all for the moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:37 pm