Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Ω-Obsession-Ω

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Ω-Obsession-Ω - Page 6 Empty Re: Ω-Obsession-Ω

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Nuzzling into her savior’s reptilian body she looked at the pervert, disgust welling up like a fire inside her again. However, with that disgust welled anger at what he had made her do and at what he had done to her. Pushing away from him she walked over to the pervert, anger in her chocolate eyes. “Give me…Give me the pictures…and the copies, electronic, digital, or however you have them!” she suddenly screamed out, suddenly kicking him as hard as she could.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Raphael stood nearby, ready to intervene should the guy free himself and try something.

The perv, on the other hand, was coughing and groaning and then screaming when he was kicked. "All right! All right! I-I'll get all of them for you," he wheezed and gasped. "J-Just let me go and I'll go get them."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:53 pm

"Why should I trust you?!" she screamed at him, tears of anger and disgust rolling down her face. "You fucking voyeur! You spied on me! Took pictures of me in my intimate moments in the PRIVACY of my own home!" Lashing out again she kicked him in his groin as hard as she could. "And that is for trying to make me do nasty things on you!"

Turning away from him she looked at Raphael, tears in her eyes. "I...I'm gonna go kill myself now." she whispered as she turned and headed towards the bathroom, locking the door as she sat down in the shower and turned it on.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 pm

The man screamed out loud and the started to sob when his groin was kicked. He was pretty sure something was broken by this point.

Raphael's eyes went wide and he hurried over to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Bryana... Ryan... Don't do this, please. Unlock the door and come back out," he was giving her a chance to save her door before he destoyed it to get her out of there. "We'll make sure every image is burned and then no one will see them," as for the mental injury... well, he didn't know how he could fix that.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Sobbing harder as he mentioned the pictures Bryana curled up tighter for a second before she started to hit herself over and over. She was chiding herself for being so stupid, for feeling safe, for not investing in drapes or something. She felt so very, very disgusting and tainted. She was so thankful for Raphael coming to save her but she just wanted to die so that her taint would go away.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Hearing the cries and then the thud of every hit, Raphael kicked in the doorway, breaking the lock and making it swing into the wall. He went to the shower and grabbed Bryana's wrists before pulling her wet, nude form against his, holding her tightly. "Bryana, stop it. What you're doing is not going to help you. I'm going to fix this, just give me a chance..."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Her tears slowly came to a stop as Raphael held her close. She was still shaking with fear of the disgusting person in her living room and her self-loathing from the weight of the sin caused her to shake harder. Looking up at Raphael she let go of the blanket with one of her hands and wiped the tears away from her cheeks. "How...how can you fix it?" she asked, innocence ripe in her tone. Then she looked to the disgusting old man as he started to move and her fear was replaced with terror.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Raphael glanced over to the moving man and then back to Bryana before he squeezed her close. "Why don't we spread of him in the nude? Then everyone can know how embarrassing he is to look at.... then I'll take him to a place where no one will ever find him again," he nuzzled the top of Bryana's head. "I'll make sure all of the pictures he took are burned, too," he paused, not sure what else to do. "What will make you feel better? Besides death," he didn't want her to die.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Shivering she pulled herself closer to Raphael, sighing as she felt his warmth seep into her. "I...I would rather not see him naked again..." she whispered, her stomach rolling at the thought of him naked in her home. Hell she hated the thought of him in her home at all but she had great disinfectant in the cleaning cabinet so it was all good there. "Just...destroy the pictures, his computer, camera....anything that could possibly have pictures of me on it." she whispered. Then, as if on a whim, she stood up on tiptoes and kissed his cheek gently, softly. "Thank you Raph."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:25 pm

A soft blush actually came up over Raphael's cheeks when he was kissed before he tightened his hold around her, giving Bryana support and comfort. "Any time, Ryan," he turned from her at this point and went over to the man. "I'll get rid of the scum and the pictures." He picked up the guy and quickly left, already thinking of things to torture him with before killing him.

It was a handful of hours later when he returned, with the hope that Bryana hadn't killed herself. He had blood all over himself, even some on the back of his shell, however the hell it managed to get there. "Ryan?" He knocked on the window. "I'm back," and he had some bad, bad news...
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Dressed in a long sleeved turtle-neck sweater and a pair of loose fitting pants Bryana emerged from the bathroom with yellow gloves on up to her elbows and a bright pink bucket. Setting down the bucket and taking off her gloves she walked over to the window and opened it, smiling at him sweetly. However, seeing the blood only caused her to reach up with a napkin from her pocket, wet it with a bit of spit, and start to clean his face gently. "Welcome back Raph."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Raphael took hold of Bryana's wrist and pulled it away from his face, looking dead-serious. "We have a problem... I learned something before he died... you're not going to like it," he went into the apartment and pulled out a piece of paper with a website URL on it. "Do you have a computer?" He held it out to her. "You need to see this," it was a website dedicated to Bryana. It was filled with information about her followed by pictures. There was even a video of her bloody masturbation.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Her face growing deathly pale she pointed to the corner were there was hr laptop. "How....how bad is it?" she asked, walking towards the laptop. Picking it up she brought it over to Raphael, a look of terror slowly leaking into her eyes. She didn't like the look on his face.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:59 pm

"I haven't seen but by what he said... it's bad... really bad," Raphael reached over and didn't hesitate to bring up the address. A few clicks and scrolls later had the image of Bryana's bloody vag getting fingered. The moment Raphael saw it he quickly exited the page. "I can't believe that pervert did that!" He glanced over to Bryana. If what the perv had done before made her want to die, how would she react now?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Tears forming in her eyes she looked up at Raph, hurt clear in her eyes. "How...how can we fix this?" she asked, moving closer to Raphael she nuzzled into him, seeking his protection. "I...I....I mean how can we get the website taken down?" she asked, looking up at him, worry clearly written on her face as she wrapped her arms around him, ignoring the blood on him until some got on her face. "An...And this is random...but...first you need to shower."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:18 pm

"My brother, Donatello, he should be able to take it down, I'll have him-" he blinked at Bryana before looking down at himself. "I guess I do need to wash... May I use your shower?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm

"Y...yes...c...can I stay close to you though?" she asked as she answered his question. "I don't exactly...feel comfortable being alone right now." she whispered, pulling him towards the bathroom. "I mean...yeah..." she whispered, her voice growing soft and timid as she opened the bathroom door.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm

"I don't mind," Raphael headed into the bathroom once Bryana opened the door then pulled her inside with him and closed the door behind her. "If you wouldn't mind, could you wash my shell while you're here? My shower is designed to help me with it but I can't do it by myself here," he said as he went over to the shower and turned it on until it was nice and warm.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Blushing she looked at Raphael with a gentle look in her eye. "Should....I take off my shirt?" she asked softly, not wanting to get her security sweater dirty. Leaning against the counter behind her she looked at him, wondering what he would look like wet for a second before she blushed harder in embarrassment and looked away. She really wasn't in the mood to think those thoughts.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Raphael looked over to Bryana and blinked at the blush before tilting his head as he looked down at her chest. "You know, I think you should take off your shirt. You're going to get very wet if you help me," he removed everything but his mask and left them on the toliet seat before he got into the shower, instantly getting soaked. He looked over to Bryana, the ribbons of his mask clinging to his muscular neck. "In fact, it might just be easier if you got in here with me or your whole bathroom might get wet from the shower spray," bouncing off of his shell and all.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Nodding at the truth to his words Bryana slowly slipped her shirt off, revealing a red lacy bra, one of the few she had left clean. Then deciding she didn't want to get her pants wet either she slipped out of her pants as well, revealing the matching pair of underwear. Then, and only then, did Bryana slip into the shower behind Raphael, tentatively running her hands over his shell. "You are so very big..." she whispered, referring to his size in general.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Yeah, but that's not what Raphael thought. He glanced down at his crotch, thinking he had slipped out without notice then mentally sighed with relief, figuring out what she meant. He lightly shuddered when Bryana started to touch his shell. After a moment, he turned around and looked down at Bryana, his hands settling over her hips. "You look good in red," he murmured as he moved closer to her. "Wash my front?" He noticed that her underwear was practically see-through when wet but he didn't mention this; he was enjoying the view.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Blushing harder when he complimented her and rested his hands on her hips she slowly brought her hands up from where they slipped off his shell in the turn and started to rub his chest gently. As she grew comfortable doing this her blush diminished and she moved closer, resting her head in the crook of his shoulder as her gentle movements slowly stopped. She didn't know why but she just wanted him to hold her for a quick second, not that she would ever admit it. "Thank you for everything Raph." she whispered, utter gratitude in her voice.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Raphael brought his hands up from Bryana's hips and crossed them over her back, holding her when she leaned against him. "Don't worry about it; I wouldn't let anyone hurt you," he nuzzled Bryana's temple as he held her, enjoying this moment of just themselves in the hot water. Without thinking, he brought his hands up and held Bryana's face, looked down into her sweet eyes and then pressed his lips to hers.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Bryana's eyes widened for a brief second as her first reaction was to push him away. But as she resisted that urge she gently ran her hands up from his chest to around his neck. Gently she kissed him back, a timid and innocent kiss that lasted for a brief second before she did break the kiss, kissing his cheek before she completely moved her face away. "Raph...?" she asked, a bit breathless as excitement coursed through her. It was her first kiss after all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 pm