Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Ω-Obsession-Ω

Dante
    Dante

Ω-Obsession-Ω - Page 11 Empty Re: Ω-Obsession-Ω

Post  Dante Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 pm

That was all that Raphael had to hear. He lifted Bryana into his arms and then left the apartment, using his ninja skills to get them to the nearest hospital in record time. Setting Bryana down outside of the hospital, in a dark corner, Raphael hugged her against him. "I can't go in with you," he murmured. "But I'll be out here, watching you."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 10:26 am

"Do you promise to protect me if anything should happen?" Bryana asked, an apprehensive look in her eye as she nuzzled against him. "And will you help me back to the apartment afterwords?" she knew he couldn't stay with her as long as she wanted but she was willing to stay with him as long as they could possibly be together tonight, well today seeing as it was in the wee morning hours.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 11:48 am

"I promise to protect you," as much as he could, anyway. Raphael wanted to be the best but he knew that there were just some things he couldn't protect Bryana against. "I'll walk you back and stay with you today," it was decided and Raphael wasn't going to change his mind. All he had to do was go tell his family that he would be out for today, though they could always reach him somehow if they truly had to.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Sighing softly she leaned against him for a second before she stood up and started towards the hospital door on shaky feet. "I...I'll be back as soon as possible."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 2:49 pm

"I'll be here," Raphael watched Bryana go into the hospital before headed home to talk to his family.

Once inside, one of the nurses saw Bryana covered in blood around the lower half and immediately went up to her. "Miss, what happened?" He asked as he quickly brought over a wheelchair. "Please, sit, I'll take you to a doctor." Because of where the blood was he had a guess what happened but couldn't do anything legal-wise until he knew for sure.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Sitting down, a pain filled wince covering her features, she suddenly let out a whimper as her body clenched, another gush of blood escaping her. She didn't know what to do, her world was going black and that was that, she was passed out, her body drenched in her own blood.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 3:44 pm

After doing all of those doctorly things, running tests, fixing up Bryana, calling the police, the nurse wheeled Bryana into an empty room to rest. A few moments later and a doctor came in, carrying several sheets of papers on a clipboard and looking very worried.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Slowly waking up Bryana looked around, her eyes slowly focusing on the man in white. "H...hello?" she croaked out, her voice cracking due to the dryness in her mouth. "Wh...who are you?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 4:43 pm

The doctor looked up from his clipboard when hearing Bryana then set it down before taking a seat beside her. "My name is Doctor Jerold. When you came in you fainted before any information could be taken down. Because of your extensive bleeding you were treated first, so your paperwork will have to be filled out before you leave," getting that out of the way, he picked up the clipboard again. "Now, I need you to listen to me. Where the bleeding was coming from suggests that you were vaginally abused. Did this happen?" He had found samples of dried semen from several different men so he figured he already knew the answer but he wanted a confirmation to add to the paperwork. "I have stopped the bleeding and had to stitch up several wounds. I'm afraid you will not be able to have any sexual intercourse for at least three months. I've also sent out samples to test for any STDs. If you provide your phone number, I can call you when the results come in," he paused and took a calming breath. "I took a sample of your urine and it confirmed pregnancy. A blood test, which is more accurate, will yield results in a few days."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Her eyes widening Bryana suddenly started to cry, curling up in a tight little ball as she started to rock backwards and forwards. "I....I....I wanna go home!" she screamed out, pulling at her hair. "...I wanna go home....I don't....I don't even like sex that much.....I wanna be left alone...I want to go home...I wanna see Raph..." she broke down at this point, a sobbing mess.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 7:14 pm

The doctor frowned and then reached to a nearby table to bring over a box of tissues. "It'll be all right. Do you want me to have the front office call this 'Raph' for you? Perhaps he could come get you? Look, I know this must be a trying time for you," he reached into the pocket of his coat and held out several pamphlets. "These have phone numbers you can call to help you," there were a few to help Bryana with her mentality on the situation but two of them stood out most. One of them was to help Bryana with a baby, whether she chose to keep it or give it up for adoption and the other one was about abortion. "No one will blame you for your choice, whatever it may be. Just know that there are people who will help you. In this very hospital there are rooms dedicated to helping people like yourself."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Standing up shakily at this point she threw the pamphlets away, she didn't care if the doctor saw her at this point. She was going to find Raphael, and she didn't want this doctor to touch her again. "I am...I am going home....my number is (555)555-5050." she whispered, grabbing her clothing and slipping it on. "Thanks for your help...tell....tell me if I have an STD....and no sex for three months ...won't be a problem."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 7:59 pm

The doctor nodded as he wrote down the number. "It should only be a few days so I won't give you any prescriptions yet. If you start to feel pain you can take a mild pain reliever for now," he replied as he stood up and followed Bryana out of the room. "Do you need any help getting home? I can have someone called for you if you'd like."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 8:06 pm

"No thank you." she hissed out, stumbling out the ER doors and into an alleyway. Slipping down the nearby wall she couldn't help but cry now. She felt desperate now, she wanted to die. If there was life growing inside of her it was surely tainted by abortion was a sin...
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Raphael dropped down beside Bryana and knelt next to her before pulling her into his arms. He held her close and stroked her hair, offering silent support as she cried.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Slowly calming down as soon as Raphael was holding she looked up at him with her large brown eyes. "I...I am ripped....no sex for three months....I could...I could have an STD or even more than one....and.....an..." she blubbered out, clinging to him, her body trembling with anger and sadness as well as confusion and disbelief.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Raphael softly shook his head. "The sex isn't important to me," he wasn't a sexaholic before and he certainly hadn't become one now. If he never fucked again he wouldn't be too sad about it. "A lot of those can be cured. If one of them had something serious they would probably be too debilitated to have actually done anything. Try not to worry about it, all right? I'll take care of you and whatever happens, I'll always be here for you." He squeezed Bryana to himself in a comforting hug. "What else is there?" What else could have happened?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 9:13 pm

"They did...d-di...did a pregnan...preg...pregnancy test on me." she whispered, shivering as she felt another wave of sadness wash over here. "I...I am probably pregnant as the urine...s-sam...sample was positive."
    Breaking away from Raphael she slowly stood up on her shaky legs. "I...I understand if....if you find me disgusting now."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Raphael stared up at Bryana then stood up, silent for a moment. "It's not so bad," he finally said. "There are few humans who accept me so if you were to ever leave I would never find another... girlfriend," was that the correct word for what they had going on? "I doubt our species can cross-breed." He set his hand on Bryana's stomach. "Now I can have a baby with you." There was a dark blush on his face at this point.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 am

Blushing at his acceptance and touch she leaned forward, resting her head on his shoulder. "..Can we go home then?" she asked, looking up at him as she moved so he would hold her. "I think...I think I can deal with this preg...pregnancy if it is real...thinking that it is our baby and no one else." she whispered, kissing his cheek gently before she nuzzled into his neck. "Home?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Good, it seemed that what he had said had actually been comforting for Bryana. Not that he didn't mean it he just knew that he was sjcky at comforting. Raphael nodded and lifted Bryana into his arms before heading back to the apartment. Odd that he already thought about it like his home. He went in through the window and set Bryana on her bed. "I can't completely drop the job I had before so if there is a baby there will be some days when I can't be her," he laid down on the bed on his stomach and pulled Bryana under his arm so that he could hold her. "Let's just relax for now." They could deal with all of that stuff in the morning, or later in the morning, since I think it's the wee hours right now.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 02, 2012 8:49 pm

"I understand Raph." she whispered, nuzzling into him as she let out a small sigh. Then it hit her - she was still dirty. "Can...can I shower?" she asked, looking at him with utter adoration for a second. "Can you stay in there with me?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Raphael opened his mouth to easily agree with Bryana's shower when he heard the second part. His green skin turned a dusky red over his cheekbones before he slowly nodded. "Yeah, no prob," no prob, indeed. His face was flaming as he stood up from the bed and offered Bryana his hand to help her up as well. "I'll stay with you."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Smiling shakily at Raph she took his hand and stood up and slowly walked towards the bathroom, tears forming slowly in her eyes as it began to sink in what had happened, what else could happen, and how weak she truly was. She couldn’t fight them off ,she was unable to defend herself and that led to her shaming. Biting back tears she looked over at Raphael before she stepped into the shower itself. However, she waited for Raphael to enter before she turned on the water.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Rapheal what silent as he followed Bryana into the bathroom. He couldn't imagine what she must be going through or what could possibly be going on in her mind but seeing the tears ready to burst from her eyes when she looked at him was a bit of aclue. If only this was as easy to fix as fighting the enemy; this wasn't something that he could help with violence, however. In the bathroom, it took him a moment to realize that Bryana wanted him in the shower and not just in the bathroom, too. That was fine, he didn't mind at all, especially if it helped Bryana. He got into the shower behind Bryana and leaned his shell against the wall. "I'm here for you," he wanted her to hear it, to actually know that he wouldn't leave.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm