Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Ω-Obsession-Ω

Dante
    Dante

Ω-Obsession-Ω - Page 3 Empty Re: Ω-Obsession-Ω

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:07 pm

The kiss to his cheek immediately made Raphael reach up to set a hand on Bryana's shoulder and push her back from him. Did she honestly think that he was going to fall for her womanly wiles? "Look, I see what you're trying to do, and I'm not going to fall for it. Until you decide to take this seriously, I think it best we just parted ways. Are you able to get home from here or do you need me to take you back?" He had no problems walking Bryana back to her apartment so that she wouldn't get lost but he wasn't going to fight her if all she wanted was sex, instead. He would rather actually have the sex.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:14 pm

When she was pushed back her eyes narrowed a bit. Was he thinking she was trying to do something she really wasn't? For her this was a friendly brawl and in her mind she was taught a kiss on the cheek was a greeting or maybe a concession that he was stronger than her. However, he was assuming she wasn't taking this seriously and that pissed her off. Reaching into her pocket she withdrew a wrench and threw it at him, hoping by God, that it would knock some sense into his bullish head.

Besides, he had insinuated she was a whore and that really irked her off.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:38 pm

No, no, not a whore, just a woman who knew how to use her body to get what she wanted, not even needing to use sex; a whore was generally paid, too. Who in the world had taught her that a kiss on the cheek meant submission? As the wrench came flying for his head, Raphael caught it in front of his face then looked down at the wrench in his hand before he looked back up to her. "Something wrong?" She seemed rather pissed for some reason.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 pm

"Yes! Something is wrong! You just insinuated I was a whore and you blatantlystated that I was interested in fighting, which I'm not but maybe I just find you interesting." she hissed as she turned and walked away from him, anger oozing out of her. "Fuck it I'm going home."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Raphael could only blink at Bryana. He dropped the wrench and rushed into her path, blocking the way. "What do you mean you find me interesting?" No one had ever found him interesting before; the humans usually just ran away screaming. "I'm sorry, I was not trying to call you a whore, I know that you are not like that."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Stopping mid step she looked up at Raphael and sighed, her hands going to her hips again. Her eyes flashed with annoyance for a second before she moved around him to continue walking. "You took interest in helping someone who you didn't know. You are innocent compared to most people I meet on the street. You give off this vibe of understanding things I don't and...you aren't human are you?" she asked, sighing softly as she looked over her shoulder at him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Raphael turned to watch Bryana leave, actually feeling bad for once. He really hadn't meant to treat her like that. He cocked his head to the side for a moment, thoughtful at her words. "This isn't a Halloween costume," he admitted as he knocked on his shell, allowing Bryana to hear that it wasn't a hallow thing with a person hiding inside. If he had hair he would be running his fingers through it right now. "Why don't we call off this whole thing and just hang for a while? I like your personality and wouldn't mind getting to know you better."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:46 am

A look of shock permeated Bryana’s features as she moved over to him. Reaching up she gently started to run her fingers over his face and then down from his face to his neck and then over his shell and then back up and over his arms. She couldn’t believe it but it was the truth, he wasn’t human! Her eyes were still wide with shock but to be honest she didn’t really feel surprised, she knew when she kissed his cheek earlier that something had been off in the way he felt.

Smiling gently she blushed and looked down at where she was holding his wrists, disbelief still written on her face as she calmed down. “So...this entire time you were naked?” she asked, trying to break the ice that had formed. “However, we can hang out here or wherever you feel most comfortable at.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Raphael simply stood there as he allowed Bryana to touch him. It knew it could be shocking for a human to find out about him and he could allow her the chance to overcome that, besides, he was really enjoying the touches. He could see the blush on her face and had to admit that it was pretty cute, and, oddly enough, very nice for him, knowing that she was blushing because of him. Looking down at where they connected when Bryana did, he silently listened to the question before honestly letting out a laugh. A deep, rumbling laugh that even caused his shell to shake from it. After all that, her question was about his undress. "Yeah," he admitted with a smirk; he was nude. "Let's get something to eat," he decided as he looked down to the dark world below. "It's not every day I can walk freely among people."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Looking up at him she smiled brightly at him and her hands slipped down to his hands, entwining her hands with his. “Alright. Where would you like to go? Italian, Greek, Chinese?” she asked her voice soft as she started to swing their joined hands to meet each other between them and then back out.

‘He has a good deep laugh.’ Bryana thought to herself as she studied his face. She felt a lot safer with him now that she realized that he truly wasn’t a human and thus he would problem not treat her like the other males she had a spark of interest in did. “You know…I think I would like to spend a lot more time with you.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:34 pm

There had been understanding as Raphael was felt up by this woman, trying to help her brain wrap around the given information, however, he was truly curious about the sudden handhold. He looked down at their connected hands. He had seen the humans do it before but from what he could see it was usually only done between a parent and child or lovers and as far as he knew Bryana wasn't his mother or his daughter... He looked back up to her face, confused about the hand holding and now hand swinging though making no move to actually stop her. "I believe Italian would be fine for us," given how they both shared that common background and all. At her last words he grinned, unable to help himself. "I would like to spend time with you, too," especially if it gave him a reason to get away from his brothers. He loved them like family but sometimes enough was enough... Besides, he needed more female friends.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Giggling Bryana started to walk, gently tugging on his arm so they could get a move on. “I know of this Italian place, well my Aunt Marie owns it, I think you’ll like it.”

She wasn’t sure why but she felt content when she was with him. He seemed to be able to understand how she needed to be touchy-feely for a few minutes to grow accustomed to the fact he wasn’t human. When he did start to move she let go of his hands and slipped them into her pockets, grinning devilishly up at him. “Then after Italian what are your plans?” she asked, her voice filled with curiosity. Meanwhile, her hips were swinging in a very, very tantalizing way.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Raphael walked alongside Bryana, unable to help glancing at her now and then. Despite now working dirty work clothes she seemed to have become even more girly, not that he was complaining, it just seemed a bit odd to him. Then ahain, he didn't really know what Bryana was like so he couldn't properly judge. "Is your Aunt as crazy as the rest of your family?" Didn't beat around the bush, did he? He softly snorted. "They're not extravagant as you might think. I'll probably just head home and go to bed..." He trailed off as he watched her hips swaying. "Do you do that on purpose?" He blurted out. From how he had seen other women walking it didn't look like the regular way it was done.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:02 am

“Do what?” she asked, turning around. She was confused about what he was referring too as she had always been this way; well not exactly as when she was younger she was more boyish than girly but as she got older and she met Louisa she became more girly as Louisa was her best friend and gave her advice on how to act feminine. “All my family kinda is disappointed in me except my Uncle. I’m pretty much not doing what they think I should be doing and it’s just led to a whole heap of problems.”

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Hearing that question made Raphael realize that Bryana truly wasn't doing it on purpose. She was like a super woman... "Nothing," he waved off the question. He had his answer anyway and he didn't really want to discuss something that could potentially upset her in some way and ruin the truce they had goin' on. Raphael "mmm"ed in understanding at the explanation of Bryana's family. "Well, I'm glad you didn't listen to them," he liked Bryana just the way she was and probably wouldn't like her at all if she was as insuffurable as the rest of her family, minus that Uncle.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 pm

"I don't think I could. If I did I would be married to some guy who would only want me for breeding anyway." her voice became slightly depressed as she thought about it. If her family had their way she would be married and for her she might want to have a boyfriend but she wasn't ready for sex. She was actually quite scared of the idea of someone finding her attractive that way as she was used to being unnoticed until the boobs grew.

"I might go to a bar after we go eat. My roommate won't be home till tomorrow so I plan to party - maybe get laid." the last part was a joke, an inside joke between her and Louisa however it probably wouldn't be taken as a joke by Raphael.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:57 pm

A look of disgust formed over Raphael's face when he heard those words. Before he was a mutant he was a regular turtle and even then, as an animal, he wasn't going to be used for breeding. "That's disgusting. Makes me almost grateful for the family I have," which was a stretch considering how annoying his brothers could be sometimes. Then he heard Bryana's last comment and Raphael stopped walking all together. The look of disgust had only grown. "I thought you said you weren't a whore," he grunted out. "Maybe your family was right..."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:10 pm

"I'm not a whore." she stated, turning around. Her eyes widened when she saw the look of disgust on his face. Not knowing what it was from she placed her hands on her hips and her short temper was once again aroused. "Why would I be a whore when I haven't had sex once in my life ninny!" she exclaimed, getting weird looks from those on the street for a second before they went back to their business. "My family ISN'T right!" she snorted out, stepping to glare at him face to face. "Fuck you." she hissed as she turned and started to walk again.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:35 pm

"You want to find a stranger and have sex, that makes you a whore," Raphael pointed out. "Or at least a slut," until cab fare was left on the nightstand. When Bryana went on, Raphael let out an unamused bark of laughter. "So now you want a stranger to take your virginity? That makes you an even bigger slut, so, no thanks, I don't think I will 'fuck you'." Raphael replied with just as much resentment. Ignoring those around him, he jumped back into the shadows, disappearing.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Yelling out in sheer anger and outrage she turned and started back to her goddamn apartment. It was a joke to begin with and if he wouldn't have called a whore she would have explained the damn joke. She was in a fury, her rich brown hair bobbing around her head as she walked down the sidewalk to her apartment. She opened up the door to her apartment she walked up the stairs and into her apartment soon after; slamming the door behind her and locking it.

Once inside her apartment she sat down on her couch and began to cry in anger and frustration. She was so tired of it, all men where the same. Joke about sex and you were a whore, look like a curvy woman and you were a slut or easy, work as a mechanic you are a tomboy. She wasn't any of those things when it came down to it! Bryana was herself and it was just so frustrating to her to be called so many things that weren't true or weren't exactly true.

Curling up on the couch she just continued to cry - it wasn't nothing new.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Perhaps she ought to have explained it when he made that proclamation before getting in a tizzy. Raphael wasn't a joking person; he was serious to a fault; as far as he knew what Bryana had said was exactly what she was going to do. After hiding in the shadows, Raphael had actually followed Bryana home. Despite what he now thought to be true about her he still wanted to make sure she was safe. Sure, she could handle herself, he had seen that, but even the greatest of fighters could fail when their emotions were so worked up. At her apartment building he scaled the one across from it until he reached a height that would provide a view into her window without himself being seen -where he then saw her crying on her couch. Had he done that? He couldn't ever remember making a girl cry. It made him feel actually guilty for what he had said and done. He watched Bryana for a moment before mentally cursing and then dropping down to the ground. Some time later saw Raphael on Bryana's fire escape where he dropped a single white daisy with a note tied to it saying "I'm sorry -R" before he knocked on the glass and then jumped up and out of view. She probably wouldn't want to see him after what he had said but he knew that he should at least apologize for being so cruel when it was, apparently, very unjustified.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:36 pm

She had cried herself out by the point that she heard the knock on her fire escape. Sniffling softly she walked over to the fire escape and opened the window. Her eyes widening as she saw the daisy there. Reaching out, sniffling the entire time, she grasped it and brought it to her chest. Looking down at it she read the note and she started to cry again. “Sorry doesn’t cut it…” she stated, tears streaming down her face.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Raphael watched and waited for Bryana to take the flower and almost thought that he had succeeded when he heard those words, causing another silent curse. She wanted more? What did she take him for? Romeo? He was trying, damn it! Whatever, let her cry. He turned to leave when he heard the voices of his brothers in his mind, droning on and on about how wrong it was to make girls cry and that he needed to fix this. They grew louder and louder until Mikey's dude! sounded like a scream and Raphael let out a growled "fine!" between clenched teeth. Without another wasted second he dropped down to the fire escape and yanked Bryana against his shell, hugging her like a rag doll to his hard body.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Squeaking she continued to sniffle, pushing weakly against him for a few seconds before she started to cry softly into him, clutching at his shelled back. She didn’t expect this but it was nice that he was comforting her now instead of the measly sorry note. Whimpering softly she pulled herself away from him and she looked up at him with tears in her eyes. “I…I’m not a whore I…I was joking…..about the getting laid part.”

Burying her face back into his shell she tried to stop her tears now. However, she didn’t really want him to leave for some odd reason. “Raph?...”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Raphael simply continued to hold onto Bryana, ignoring her attempts to get away from him. She needed this, he knew that. He silently wait, unknowingly stroking her hair and back in a soothing manner. Feeling Bryana pull away caused Raphael to look down at her and spy her tear-stained face. He had a peculiar moment as he noted that she still looked pretty. He tightened his arms around Bryana when she leaned against him again and he set his chin on the top of her head. "I know now," he murmured in reply, his voice low and soft. At the sound of his nickname, the ninja let out a "hmm?" to let Bryana know that he was listening to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 am