Roleplaying for two people only

~Between Two Worlds~

Dante

Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 8:11 pm

The guy next to Risk let out a bark out laughter when he heard the sudden topic change. "Yeah, Paulie's a rapist. Well, the only one who's proud of it, anyway." All of them had done some forceful things in their time but Paulie was easily the worst.

"Probably why ol' Devil-in in there likes him so much," Risk grunted, an annoyed look on his face as Paulie let out an obnoxious laugh. "We don't much like him," he muttered in a low tone to Adi, keeping his voice down.
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 8:26 pm

"So what happens to me now?" she asked. She hadn't moved from her sitting position on the table and she was sipping some alcohol she found straight from the pitcher. "Why does he want so many females anyway?" she asked, curiosity brimming in her eyes. And that is when it became clear that even if Adi hated herself, hated Devlin, and overall was sexually repressed and would continue to be repressed she was a very curious creature. She didn't want to know about sex she wanted to know what made people tick, she wanted to know what made the world tick, she loved to hear stories about such things and she even could spin a few tales on her own.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 8:39 pm

The world ticks on sex and money. Risk let out a loud sigh, giving it some thought. "Well, technically, you're supposed to be gangbanged until you forget your own damn name, but just because we're a pack of dogs doesn't mean we're a bunch of vicious wolves. I don't think anyone here would really care for a gangbang-"

"Except me!"

"Except Paulie," Risk grunted, sending the male a light glare. "Devlin probably wants so many girls because he goes through them pretty quick. I think they only make it past three or fourth children before dying or becoming so useless in everything that he pretty much can't do anything with her. In the past year I think he's already gotten rid of-" he started to tick off on his fingers. "At least six girls."
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 8:47 pm

"We know you do Paulie." she muttered, rolling her eyes in exasperation.
    "Believe me when I say that all Minotaur's are like that." Adi answered as she sipped more of the home brew. "My father broke oh goodness....so many women...that's why my mother left him when she found out she was expecting me." Adi admitted shrugging her shoulders.
    "But why does he need virgins? Why doesn't he go out and pay whores to do it? I mean...I don't particularly like the idea of getting gang-banged, or knocked up, and to be honest I have a rather distasteful idea of men thanks to past experiences."
    Then putting a finger to her lips she thought on this her tail swishing back and forward as she did so. "And why does he want so many children? That part I don't understand at all."
    Dante

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 pm

"She was lucky to have the ability to leave then," Risk replied. Most of the women in Devlin's harem were so broken that if they were set outside the castle walls they would probably just stand there until they died or would wonder back into the castle. He shook his head. "No reason important, he just likes breaking girls who don't want to be broken, A.K.A. 'virgins'. Whores want the sex. Besides, he doesn't have to pay virgins." He could only shrug after that. He doubted very much that anyone would want to be gang-banged and there were probably quite a few people who didn't want to be pregnant. His eyes were drawn to Adi's fingers and lips, both of which would probably feel great around his cock- he coughed into his fist. "You haven't been in the town around this castle but other than the children there are no male Minos around here. They're actually a dying breed. Warriors test their strength by killing male Minos and taking their horns so Devlin's trying to bring up the numbers. Did you get to see the play pen? Most of the children there are girls. They're an incredibly weak race when first born, much so that even in the womb females can beat them. I think out of all of the children he's had only about ten of them were males, right boys?" The others made grunts and whatnot in return. Risk turned back to Adi. "Devlin just doesn't want his species to go extinct. You shouldn't, either, since once male Minos are gone cow girls are gonna go next."
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 9:09 pm

“And what if one doesn’t break?” she asked, running her hands over the shirt to dry them off from the sticky fruit. Sighing as that didn’t work she brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked them and licked them, getting them clean that way. Looking over at Risk she sighed, there was truth to his words. “Well that might be the case but would it be for the worst? Just think about how cows are viewed in everyone’s eyes. We are toys, slaves, good for milking and naught but else. It isn’t true for the most part –we are quite intelligent but most of us are mentally feeble because that is all we knew.” Moving she bent over a bit to get a better glance at him. “Does he love his children?”
    Dante

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Risk looed confused for a moment. "I don't know, I've never seen one not break." As he was busy staring at her mouth working over her fingers like a pro, he almost missed her speaking. "Most people think hellhounds are dirty dogs who only want to fuck and drink-shut up Paulie," he said as soon as the guy opened his mouth. "But so few know that most of us are a lot different. You won't help your race by pretending to be ignorant, you have to show people that you're more than a milk-machine. Personally, I don't give a damn what people think so I'll never bother to change their minds." His eyes trayed to her breasts when she bent over before slowly looking back up to her face. "I'unno, go ask him about his feelings."
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Thinking over his statements she stood up, accidentally flashing him more of her legs than she would otherwise be comfortable showing. Looking over at him she gave him a grin. "I'll go ask him then I mean...I am curious and I might as well see if there is a brain between his horns." she stated as she turned and started towards the door. "I'll see you guys later - if I survive."
    And with that she opened the door but then she thought. "What should I do with the shirt?"
    Dante

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Risk shook his head to himself as Adi headed out. She was gonna get herself killed. "If you can hide it you can keep it. As long as the King doesn't see it no one will have to be punished for you having clothes."
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Sun May 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Slowly stripping the shirt off she folded it and placed it on a table near the door, a smile on her face as she did so. "I'll come back for it then." she said, waving as she hurried off to find the King. She needed to talk to him, she knew she'd probably be abused by him in some way but she could see that he was a sympathetic character - meaning she could understand his desire if it was his desire. She just had to find out what she thought his desire and what his desire actually was where in fact the same thing.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Mon May 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Risk watched Adi go, really hoping that she would come back for it since that meant that she would still be alive. The King was currently in his throne room, speakinv with several of fhe villagers. A servant went over to him and whispered that she had spotted Adi outside of the HellHound Barracks. He frowned and excused himself before leaving the throne room and heading out to find Adi. She shouldn't have the strength left to wonder around the castle. He carefullg followed her scent until he saw her up ahead. She looked fine... the hellhounds didn't do their part, it would seem. "What are you doing?"
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Mon May 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Turning around she smiled at him, which was an oddity. Apparently that servant she ran into did find him for her. Walking up to him she carefully held her side, breathing slightly difficult still from the crack in her ribs. "I was looking for you." she stated simply, shrugging her shoulders as she moved so that her legs were tightly closed and her hair was still covering her chest. She might be a slave but she wasn't without modesty. "I wanted to talk to you about something...and before you hit me or..." she visibly got a bit scared at this part but she soon regained her curiosity, "worse...I want to apologize for becoming distraught earlier - this has all been quite a shock for me."
    Dante

Post  Dante on Mon May 14, 2012 3:53 pm

The Mino raised a brow when she smiled at him then snorted at her words. "What you want is of no consequence to me," he grabbed a fistful of her hair at the back of her next and yanked it away from her shoulders while it painfully tugged at her head. He grasped one of Adi's breasts and gave it a squeeze before he flicked her nipple. "I do not care about your petty feelings about your new station. Quickly speak before I have your vocal cords removed." Guess he was in a bit of a pissy mood, huh?
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Mon May 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Blushing she looked up at him, not fighting against him as she usually would when he would grope her in public. However, her nipple did react and instantly hardened under his touch, apparently she had given up fighting the feelings he could evoke with his fingers even if it did bother her. "I was just thinking that since the minotaur population is declining steadily that I could propose something that could help counter that..." she whispered, her voice dropping as she tried to find the right words to dumb this down a bit, "To help you lessen the amount of female children and at least quadruple the amount of minotaurs born to you."
    Dante

Post  Dante on Mon May 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Devlin "mmm"ed under his breath as he stared down at Adi. Whores didn't have the brain power to debate so what made this one think that she could? Both of his hands stayed where they were, one grasping her hair and the other tweaking her pert nipple, which he did note didn't cause her to try and pull away from him. "Speak and I will decide," he answered in a gruff voice. Might as well listen to what she had to say and if it was a good idea he could use it for himself and simply backstab her, then he would still have his whore and all the male children he could ever want.
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Mon May 14, 2012 5:03 pm

"Well I know of this plant that lowers the amount of females born to minotaurs, in when boiled into a tea and drank by the minotaur males they not only become more fertile the also have more male children. Also if you transplanted it here you could have more males. However, the children born using this plant will be immune to the plants effects and thus it will even out but it can't be used by the male children." she stated, watching him. She could tell he would probably back-stab her, that is why she wasn't about to tell him what she wanted till after she had explained that tidbit. "And...it is relatively common in the forests near the volcano."
    Dante

Post  Dante on Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Devlin looked unconvinced. "Oh, really? There just so happens to be some magical plant that will give me exactly what I want," if it was too good to be true it probably was. "And I suppose you'll be wanting something in return, hmm?" His hand switched from her breast to her throat. "Quickly spit out everything you have to say before I remove your limbs and post you outside for everyone to fuck."
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Mon May 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Instead of wincing or glaring she just stood there, looking up at him. She could tell he was unconvinced, and that frankly didn't bother her at all. He might not believe her but she knew of it because her father and his women lived by the volcano and in fact he had used the plant as well. Her mother might have left him after all but she wasn't heartless and let Adi visit him from time to time.

Taking a deep breath she looked up at him, her eyes showing that she frankly didn't give a rats ass if he believed her or not. "What I want is of little consequence to you but all I ask - if I give you a map and a description of the plant all I ask is that I have access to books and drawing supplies." 'Sadly I have resigned myself to this life after I gave it some thought. It is better to be alive and stuck with you then dead and leave no mark on the world

"The side affects of the plant are that after prolonged usage your fertility rates will drop and your lifespan might shorten - not a whole lot but probably a few years." after she said that final piece she waited, closing her eyes and waiting for his judgement.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Mon May 14, 2012 5:43 pm

There was a long, stagnant pause after Adi finished speaking and then suddenly Devlin let her go as he burst out laughing. So loud and booming it seemed like the castle shook from it. It lasted mere seconds, though, and he was back to his regular self. "You sure are a stupid cow," he smirked. "Did my eunuch not tell you that you could decorate your room as you pleased? I do give you whores some of the money you earn. There's a monthly trip you will take with them into town and you are allowed to buy whatever pleases your fancy; get your supplies there. Once I have decided you may wonder around my castle unattended you may come and go to the library as oft as wanted during your free time. Your words will be taken into consideration." He reached up and flicked her nose. "You have three minutes to get back to your room, go now or face the consequences, and believe me, I'll know."
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Mon May 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Resisting her urge to slap him when he laughed at her, knowing instinctively that no good would come from it. It was noticeable that she was restraining herself due to the fact her fists clenched up for a second. However, she was rather taken aback when he flicked her nose. Sighing she shook her head and started off towards the stables muttering something under her breath about idiots and wishing to dye their hair pink - she wasn't very creative when she was sleepy.
    She did make it back to her room, walking into the room and collapsing onto the bed in a heap as she started to cry. She hated being laughed at, hated it and she hated the fact she listened to him. However, she soon was asleep - apparently to tired to even finish crying.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Mon May 14, 2012 6:35 pm

The next time someone was at Adi's room it was the next day and the eunuch was there with the new food, looking icky and mushy and just overall nasty though it didn't have much of a taste. He set the grub on the table and reached over to shake Adi's shoulder to wake her up. "It's time for breakfast and then you're milking," he said before he headed to the next stall to wake the next girl.

A young woman, probably no older than Adi, peered into her stall. She was one of the very few women who wore clothes, though it was see-through fabric that pretty much just tied around her breasts and again around her hips. "You're the new girl? I'm Sadie," she smiled to Adi as she entered the room.
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Mon May 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Groaning softly she stood up, weaving slightly as she grabbed the tasteless mush and ate it quickly. That is when she spotted the girl peering in, blushing as she covered her private regions. She felt hot embarrassment shoot through her and she blushed harder as she realized she still had the plug in her.

"I...I am Adi." she stated, her eyes showing she didn't trust anyone.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Mon May 14, 2012 7:17 pm

"It's nice to meet you!" She didn't seemed bothered at all by Adi's nakedness and she bounced inside of the room before sitting on the bed. "I'll bring you to your station today, so let's go already!" She grabbed Adi's hand and practically ran from the room, light and bouncy as she was. She stopped at Adi's station and started to attach the equipment. Afterwards, she flipped on all of the machines that would put Adi in the right position and start the milking then she sat down on the floor and leaned against the station. "How do you like it here? My daddy isn't being a hardass, is he?"
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Adi wasn't exactly sure how to react around this girl but she did seem to be overly bubbly - which was something that reminded Adi of home and being around her half-sister Amara. As she was strapped into the milker however Adi's eyes widened considerably as she looked down at Sadie. "Who is your father?" she asked, "You're not his daughter are you?"
    Dante

Post  Dante on Mon May 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Sadie smiled at Adi. "Uh huh! The King is my daddy, but I was told that my mommy is dead," she didn't look very sad, though. She shrugged. "I haven't been back here in a long time but it hasn't changed at all," she looked around the area. "I used to be milked here, the station you're on, actually. So, do you like it so far? I used to cum all the time when I was being milked."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:39 pm