Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Dante
    Dante

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 23 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Dante Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Risk wasn't sure how much longer he could take and definitely lost control when he heard those words. He grabbed Adi's hips and yanked her down onto his cock, filling Adi up with his hard cock. His hands grabbed palmfuls of Adi's butt and squeezed the globes as he started a ferocious thrusting that proved he was already close and wouldn't last long.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Moaning loudly Adi arched and bucked back against him. She was close, but she also had a ferocious appetite at the moment so it might be a while before they where done here. Shoving her fingers inside of the fairy.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:16 pm

The fairy moaned and wiggled before she blinked her eyes open and let out a groan as she started to writhe on Adi's fingers.

Risk's claws dug into Adi's ass as he yanked her down onto him with every upward thrust, making sure he was as deep as he could go. He glanced down at Adi's bouncing breasts and then leaned in and simply bit her, sinking his teeth into the buttersoft flesh around her areola.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Screaming in pain Adi pulled herself away from the fairy and started to yank away from Risk, causing her breast to rip and blood to spurt from her.Sobbing out in pain she clutched at the earth, her pussy contracting harshly around him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 pm

The fairy whined as she struggled to sit up, trying to see what had happened to Adi.

Risk looked horrified as he leaned back from Adi before he reached out for her, almost completely forgetting they were having sex until she tightened around him. A shudder went down his spine and he wanted nothing more than to just continue to fuck her but she was ripped and needed help. "Adi? I am so sorry, Adi!" Even with blood dripping from his face he looked legitimately sorry. "I-I can can fix it," he leaned toward Adi's breast, tongue out and ready to lick the wound.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Clutching at his back Adi couldn't help but cry as she tried to keep from moving away from him. Her body was shaking as she tried to ignore the pain that was coming from her breast. "I...I'll...I'll be okay." she whispered, her voice thin and wispy.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Risk's slightly pointed, elven-like ears twitched up when he heard Adi's crying and couldn't help but feel even worse. He carefully lapped at the wound, trying to help it to stop bleeding and to hopefully feel better when a crazy idea came to him. She would either hate him even more or she would feel better. Going for it, Risk let one hand drift between them and lightly circled around Adi's clit. He was really hoping that it would give her pleasure and help her to forget what had happened.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Pulling Risk closer to her she didn't feel much pleasure from the clit rubbing as her mind wasn't on sex anymore. "I...I am sorry." she managed to get out as she started to curl up a bit under him, to give herself a sense of security. "I...I am sorry."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:17 pm

When it didn't work Risk simply wrapped his arms around Adi and hugged her close, whimpering like a puppy who had just been kicked. "No, no, don't be sorry. It's my fault. I'm so sorry, Adi," he nuzzled her then lapped at her face like a dog. "Please, forgive me... I am so, so sorry."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Whimpering softly Adi nuzzled into Risk. She knew he didn't mean for such things to happen but sometimes things like that did and you just had to get over it.Taking a deep breath she leaned forward and kissed his cheek gently. "I know you are sorry and you didn't mean to." Adi managed to get out before she pulled away and moved over to Alynea, not that she was running away. "How was your orgasm?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:33 pm

Risk let out a whimper and quickly licked Adi's cheek when he was nuzzled. He still felt bad. He alwasy tried to keep control but sometimes it slipped and then this happened. He let out a sigh. It was only made worse by the fact that Adi accepted him and he didn't feel like he had to hide himself from her.

Alynea blinked up at Adi, looking confused. "My... what?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:08 pm

"That strange feeling you felt." she whispered, pulling Alynea close and licking her cheek. "Would you like to feel it again?" she asked, smiling sheepishly as her breast slowly started to slow down on its bleeding.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm

The fairy looked confused for a moment then slightly smiled at the licking before nodding. "I like... feeling. Or.. Orgasm?" She asked in a way that made it clear she was checking if she had pronounced the word correctly. Alynea looked down at Adi's breast. "You hurt?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 pm

"Not...not really." Adi stated as she gently ran her fingers through Alnea's hair. "Are you okay though?" Then she looked back at Risk and flashed him a cheeky grin. "I...I am still horny."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Alynea smiled when she heard that Adi wasn't hurt. That was good! As someone she actually liked the fairy didn't want Adi to hurt. "I... am fine?" Confused, she was, since no one ever asked, then she actually giggled. "I am fine."

Risk let out a low growl of want. "Me, too..." He shifted his body closer to Adi and reached around her to brush his heated fingertips over the nipple of Adi's not-injured breast.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Mooing softly Adi looked back at Risk and then to Alynea. "Then take me Risk." she whispered as she bent down and started to lick Alynea's clit again, drawing it between her lips and sucking it gently, her tongue flicking over it.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 am

Risk looked confused for a moment. Adi seriously wanted to continue after what Risk had done to her? Not that he was complaining! He certainly wanted to continue... Then he saw the image of Adi's ass being pushed up into his view. He shuddered as arousal filled him full force and before he could think he was behind Adi. Hands resting on her hips, Risk rubbed his cockhead against her slit then shoved balls deep with a low growl of pleasure.

Alynea let out a meep followed by a mewl of pleasure and she shifted her hips up toward Adi as an aroused flush grew over her cheeks.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Adi groaned out in pleasure into Alynea's pussy. She then started to suck her clit hard, as hard as she could, her broad tongue lavishing it with attention. Meanwhile her pussy tightly clenched Risk, sucking him in deeper.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Alynea let out a sudden gasp and then her hips pressed up closer toward the cow girl as the fairy's sounds grew louder and louder. This orgasm, if that's what she remembered it was called, was coming on fast and strong.

Risk grunted when he felt himself between pulled even deeper inside of Adi. She had the best pussy he had ever felt, hands down. Leaning over Adi, his mouth attached to one of her ear tips, sucking the area while he let go of one hip to reach under the cow girl. When he came into contact with her nipple he started to toy with it, tugging, pinching, rolling and squeezing the nub all the while thrusting deep inside of her, hitting her g-spot dead on every time.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:41 am

Moaning into Alynea, Adi continued to suck and play with the fae. She also started to grind back harder against Risk. She was quite happy in the moment. She could feel him moving inside of her and she tried to reciprocate to him how good it felt and then pass it on to Alynea.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Alynea was enjoying everything that Adi was doing to her. She might not have been a virgin but having never felt pleasure before it all made her feel good. She was letting out sounds she had never heard herself make before. No wonder the Queen had always wanted Alynea to do this stuff for her; it was amazing!

Risk grunted and growled, his thrusting moving long and hard inside of Adi, hitting all of her goody spots as he switched nipples and toyed with the other, pinching and pulling then twisting though he tried to be careful of the injury.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Moaning harder Adi continued what she was doing. However, she couldn't take it any longer and she soon quit pleasuring Alynea - the pleasure overwhelming her senses and all she could do was moo and pant. If Alynea wanted to cum she would have to work for it.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Alynea was moaning with pleasure until it suddenly stopped. She let out a whine and then bucked her hips up toward Adi, wanting more pleasure.

Risk let go of Adi's nipple and instead pressed his palm against it as he squeezed her breast with his large, warm hand, kneading it just short of being painful as his thrusts started to get harder and deeper, pounding Adi's sweet pussy to the point that the juices were frothing between them.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:47 am

Moaning loudly she saw that Alynea wanted to be pleasured as well. Reaching out she grabbed a hold of the fairies clit and squeezed it, before she shoved two fingers inside of Alynea, moving them till she found her g-spot and she started to rub it. She continued to squeeze her clit though, making sure to let up occasionally.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:44 pm

The fairy was in pure heaven, bucking against Adi's fingers. Alynea let out sounds she hadn't ever heard herself make before, getting more and more pleasured until she let out a scream and came so hard a puddle formed under her crotch.

As soon as Risk heard Alynea cum he yanked himself out of Adi and pushed the cow girl onto her back and then his arms came up under her knees, holding them as he slammed himself back into her sweet pussy. His mouth descended onto hers, kissing her hard as he let out powerful grunts and growls, forcing himself even deeper inside of the cow girl until he let out a chest-vibrating growl and came, spurting hard and deep inside of Adi.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 am