Roleplaying for two people only

~Between Two Worlds~

Haalima
    Clan Leader

Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Haalima on Thu May 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Closing her eyes she felt more tears drip down her face as her hips slowly began to rock with the rhythm of her hand and shame became clearly written on her face. Then she felt an overwhelming since of pleasure as she started to shake and clench around what was left inside of her. Sobs escaping her she jerked her hand away and curled up on the bed, now hating herself more than ever for giving him what he wanted. She wasn't planning on escaping anymore, she was planning on killing herself.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Thu May 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Devlin grinned when he saw Adi's reactions and then he reached over to force her onto her back. He pinned her down then leaned in and started to suck on her breasts, draining one and then the other. He did so love his cow's milk. "Tell me how much you enjoyed it, whore," he growled out as he sat up and painfully squeezed Adi's breasts until the very last drops welled up on her nipples and he was able to lick them clean.
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Thu May 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Oh how she wanted to tell him how she really felt, she wanted to tell him how much she hated him and how much she hoped he died. However, all she could do was bite down hard on her tongue as he sucked her breasts and hurt them, causing tears to well in her eyes. 'I want to die! I want to die! I hate every moment you touch me! she screamed out inside her mind, tears starting to fall from her eyes as great sobs finally escaped her. Between sobs she told him she hated him and how she hated it, she hated him, she hated sex, and how orgasms - although they felt good, were utterly meaningless when forced by him.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Thu May 10, 2012 8:12 pm

With a loud growl on anger, Devlin backhanded Adi off of the bed. "I give you everything and this is how you treat me?! Stupid slut!" He got off of the bed and stepped on Adi's breasts, pinning her to the floor, then he ripped out the mostly melted cum-dildo with the belts before he shoved a plug into her vagina and locked it closed around her hips so that she couldn't remove it. Afterwards, he grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her after him. Once he reached the stairs, he picked her up by her bicep and held her in the air while descending the stairs. "I'm going to make sure you're broken before the day is through," at the bottom, he walked down a hallway then opened an old, banged up door before dropping Adi on her face and kicking her into the room. "Boys, have at her. Her mouth and ass are yours, don't touch her cunt," then he turned and walked away. The room was filled with smoke and smelled like alcohol, piss, sweat and cum. There were at least twenty different hellhound men, including the auburn-haired Risk who had brought in Adi. He was speaking to another hound with a small black goatee and an eyepatch over his right eye. Seeing Adi, Risk got up from the beat up couch and walked over to her.

"Haven't had the bossman give us a go in a while. You musta really P'O'ed 'im," Risk said as he crouched beside Adi. "He did a number on you, too," he reached out to touch her face. "Come on, girly, get up. I'll get you something for those."
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Thu May 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Instead of being thankful she moved to stand and spotting a corner she crawled to it, curling up in it as she pulled a unused table over her to provide herself some defense against the hell hounds. She didn’t feel safe, and she sure as hell didn’t trust any of them. Especially the one who crouched near her as soon as he left. She felt two of her ribs grind together as she moved to breathe and she realized that when he kicked her in here two of her ribs had cracked. However, the pain inside of her was nothing compared to the pain inside of her mind. Pulling the chairs as well she held her side and then curled up into a tight little fetal position to protect her innards as much as possible. She didn’t trust these hell hounds, she knew they would fuck her, after all they served him and so they must be like him hell he had brought her here so she wasn’t going to do a thing to help them. In fact considering her ribs were hurt she could break one off and hopefully it would puncture her lung and she could die.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Thu May 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Risk let out a loud, annoyed sigh and then stood up before moving over to Adi's cubby hole, making sure to grab up a bottle of home-made strong-as-fuck alcohol. He pushed the furniture out of his way, not bothered by the slight weight at all, and then got into Adi's space. "Drink this, it'll make you feel better," he held it out to her. At the very least she would go numb. "Just because the King fucked you doesn't mean we're all rapists," he pointed out.

"I am!" One of the guys called out behind Risk and the others laughed and nudged him.

Risk rolled his eyes. "We know you are, Paulie," he said as though it were obvious, though, looking at the guy, it was pretty obvious that he was a rapist.
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Thu May 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Looking up at Risk her eyes showed how much she hated him as well. "You are just as bad as he is." she hissed, a bit of bloody foam appearing on her lips as she struggled to get away from him. "You...fucking...held me down."
    Spitting at him she once again struggled up, standing there her legs shaking as she held her side. "An....And I don't drink." she muttered sliding down the wall again as weakness overcame her.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Thu May 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Risk let out an aggrivated huffed then took a mouthful of the liquid before he grabbed Adi and yanked her lips against his. This way he was able to force the stuff into her mouth and then clamped his hand over her lips so that she couldn't sip it out. "Just swallow it...." He mumbled "idiot" under his breath as he watched the cow girl. Was she seriously this opposed to being helped?
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Thu May 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Swallowing it she couldn't help but look at him with a mixture of 'please kill me' and 'I hate you'. It was an odd mixture of feelings but it was truly what she was feeling at that moment. As the warmth filled her up she sighed as she went numb again, the alcohol countering the burning sensation in her neither region. "Thank you." was all she muttered as she looked down at her naked body with disgust, utter disgust.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Thu May 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Risk remembered that look; he often saw it in the girls who had yet to be broken, but soon this one would be nothing more than a breeding cow who could stand on two legs. In fact, he was pretty sure the others had forgotten had to speak other than mooing. He shrugged and turned away from her, heading back to where he came from, though leaving the bottle with Adi. "I'll show you the bathroom if you want to clean yourself up," he had to take a leak, anyway, it wasn't like he was trying to be nice or anything... In the bathroom, Risk had no quams about whipping it out and draining the lizard whether Adi was standing there or not. At least the bathroom wasn't completely filthy like the rest of the area.
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 1:23 pm

"Why should I cleanup?" she muttered looking at him with deeply distraught eyes. "You will just get me dirty again or worse yet he'll touch me again." she then sat up, pushing in on her side slightly. "I do want to cleanup though so lead the way."
    Dante

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Risk sent her a blank look. "Word of advice, if someone offers you something, take it. You don't know when the next act of kindness will come again." He went over to the tub and started to pump the water, filling it with ice cold water, then he tossed some logs under it and blew on it. The logs caught on fire and started to heat the water. "Join us in the front when you're done, I'll have food for you... real food," he picked up a bar of soap and held it out to Adi. "And maybe I can scrounge up something for those ribs of yours."
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Looking up at him for a second she just slipped into the water, sighing softly as she felt the water caress her hurt regions. Then she looked over at him again and took the soap, smiling slightly at him before she started to wash herself. "Thank you." she whispered.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Risk shrugged. "Just doing my job; you're the King's property so I gotta protect you," he turned to leave without another word and headed to his shared room. He went through his things and easily found properly the only shirt that he ahd left before he went back to the sitting room. The other men had all went ack to their own things so Risk dropped the shirt on a chair and headed into the small kitchen to pick out the few fruits and veggies that they actually had. Most of it was meat, but he was pretty sure she didn't eat meat. He set it on table next to the shirt then flopped down on the couch. It was at this point that he noticed that he had a half hard-on. Risk was honestly confused about this. He had never gotten a woody around the boys before-was it Adi? He hadn't gotten one of those from the cows, either. What the hell?
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 3:55 pm

"I don't want to be property." she whispered to his retreating form. Then after she was done bathing, which took some time as she was very thorough and cleaned around the plug as well and up under the straps she stood up and daintily stepped out of the tub. Her body was dripping wet and her hair, which was thankfully long, was draped over her shoulder so that it covered her breasts and neither regions.
    Stepping outside of the bathing area she walked over to risk smiling at him sweetly. "So what now?" she asked, her voice softer now, more inviting now that she was clean.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Risk blinked at Adi and quickly stood up, his half hard cock threatening to grow harder. Thank goodness his pants were baggy and hid it... well, physically hid it. The hellhound next to Risk looked up to him, smelling the arousal. "You old dog!" He laughed while Risk growled at him to please shut the fuck up then he turned bacm to Adi.

"I, uhh.. I got you a shirt," he picked it up and stared at it a moment before holding it out to her. "It's not much but I think that it'll fit you, and.. umm... food! Yes, food," he rubbed the back of his head, suddenly seeming nervous. "I wasn't sure what you'd like so I just got this. How do your ribs feel?"

Last edited by Dante on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Giggling at his tongue tied antics she took the shirt gratefully and slipped it on, her ample breasts jiggling from the effort. Then she sighed and looked down to how it was so tight in the chest area, in fact it was painfully tight but at least it covered her pussy and ass. To this she would happily withstand any discomfort - except for the fact it caused some milk to leak out and wet were her nipples were. This in turn caused her nipples to harden due to the sudden coldness in that area. However, thinking quickly Adi parted her hair and draped it over her shoulders, expertly hiding her breasts.
    "Real food not that grey or violet mush they force fed me?" she asked, looking at him with her soft brown eyes. "And my ribs could be better but they are just cracked, nothing that time won't heal."
    Dante

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Risk felt his cheeks burn when Adi giggled at him. He didn't like to be laughed at but for some reason he didn't mind it when she did it. He elbowed hos friend in the forehead when the guy started to snicker. "Yeah, it's real food," they had to keep up their strength for the job. "We heal pretty quickly so I don't have much for your ribs but I'm sure that I could find something with which to wrap them."
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 4:51 pm

"It's alright. I have a feeling that the Minotaur will just crack them again so what is the point in trying to heal up? As long as I am not able to bare his children I guess I can settle for that." she muttered, nibbling on a piece of fruit as she sat down on the table. "Besides if I kill myself what is the point in healing me anyway?" she asked, looking at Risk as her tail continued to swish. "My name is Adi by the way."
    Dante

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 5:13 pm

For some reason hearing that Adi wanted to die made Risk kind of sad, probably the first time ever. "My name is Risk," he replied as he dropped back down into his seat. "Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. You have constant protection for the rest of your life and you'll never have to work for anything. You're not really free to walk around but I know a few cows who have a lover on the side and have even given birth to their children. The King's an ass but he cares about his people."

Last edited by Dante on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 5:20 pm

"I want a life of my own. I want to live, I want to see the world and I don't want to have to give anyone what I don't want to give." she stated, picking up another piece of fruit and nibbling on it. "I'm not fond of being someone's sex toy and I don't care if he does care that doesn't give him a right to rape me or anyone else!" she stated her hand gently going to her stomach as she sighed. "And I sure as hell don't want to bare his children or anyone else's if all I am ever seen as a whore."
    Dante

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 5:42 pm

"Well, sad to say, in this town, women don't have any rights. You should be thankful none of us give a damn. Anywhere else and you'd be punished just for talking." He crossed his arms over his chest, his powerful muscles bunching up and flexing from the move. "You want more drink? At least if you're drunk you won't feel it if the King fucks you and if you get pregnant it might kill the child."
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Closing her eyes she ignored his statement and continued to eat on the fruit. Opening her eyes she looked down at the fruit that she was cupping and a sadness overcame her. It was true, she knew what he said was true but didn't he understand her want for freedom to actually be worth something to someone for something other than her sex. Moving again she tucked her feet under her so that all her weight was balanced on the table she sighed and continued to eat. "It doesn't matter." she whispered, taking another piece of fruit and beginning to eat it.
    Dante

Post  Dante on Fri May 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Risk could only shrug. "I don't know what else to tell yah'. Been tryin' to make you feel better," he pointed out as he watched her eating. "You could live to fight another day or try sneaking into the doctor's room and stealing the cyanide," though he didn't look it and he would never admit to it, Risk was sad at the thought of Adi killing herself or dying for whatever reason.
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima on Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Sighing she looked over at him, and then to the other males in the room. "So Paulie is a rapist?" she asked, a curious look in her eye. If she couldn't live a normal life she might as well learn about the hell hounds and maybe, maybe if she was lucky she could transcribe them? If she was going to get fucked after all she might as well decide to do something she enjoyed in return. She could always fake for the King and whoever he gave her too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:14 pm