Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Satisfaction brought him back

Dante
    Dante

Satisfaction brought him back Empty Satisfaction brought him back

Post  Dante Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 pm

He shouldn't do this -he had been told- but since when had Rum Tum Tugger ever done what he was told? It was dangerous, but he wasn't scared. He knew what could happen on the outside but he couldn't help it; he had to see; he had to know. He wouldn't be like Grizabella, Rum Tum Tugger knew that for sure, but after finding out all of the secrets in the Jellicle territory what else was there left to do? And certainly Rum Tum Tugger was no lazy cat, though, if he was called adventurous he would probably start to laze. Coming to the edge of the territory was a thrill in and of itself and his little black nose twitched as even now new scents drifted to him. With ears and tail atwitching Rum Tum Tugger made the first step into unknown territory. He only needed ten minutes tops, maybe less, but there was just such an odd pull for him to leave the safe place that even a rebel like himself could not ignore it. What was here that called to him so badly? That pulled the big tom from his home? Rum Tum Tugger was here to find out and if he couldn't sate his curiousity in the minutes he was allowing himself to be here than by golly he would stay curious. Didn't need to know if that saying was true for cats, after all, even if satisfaction did bring him back.

Last edited by Monk on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Satisfaction brought him back Empty Re: Satisfaction brought him back

Post  Haalima Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Running, fear, desperation was causing her to run as fast as she could. She had no choice but to run as it was the only way to get away from Him. She had made it to the border between The Clan and the Jellicle’s and she was close to freedom. Then she felt it, her body tiring out from the injury in her side. Slowly she collapsed right at the border, crawling with her last bit of energy to a box and crawling inside.
    Slowly, slowly the young Egyptian Mau tried to wake up. She felt pain, searing pain in her side as she tried to breathe. She knew it had been hours sense she got here, her body shivering as the rain started to come down and the temperature dropped. Mewling softly her body twitched and she tried to get up. She just hurt, hurt so much and she didn’t know why she didn’t even know her name and all she knew was that she was filled with fear and pain.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Of all things! Why did it have to be rain?! A heat wave, snow, tornado- Rum Tum Tugger would have been overjoyed with any of those compared to this wretched rain. His arms folded around his wide, furry chest while his back hunched against the rain. At least his fur was thick; his skin wasn't yet wet, which was good. Rum Tum Tugger had been thinking about turning back, ready to tell his curiousity to stick itself, when he thought he heard a mewl. His ears twitched, trying to see if he could catch it again over the rain, but he couldn't hear it again. Looking around, Rum Tum Tugger narrowed his eyes against the rain, wondering if that box was really moving or not, then prowled closer to it before squatting to get a look inside, making sure to stay out of arms reach of whatever might be inside, just in case. "A cat!" He exclaimed in surprise then quickly crawled closer. "Are you injured?" He wasn't sure, but it looked like she might be hurt. He knew that the Jellicles weren't very receptive to outsiders but really, hadn't they all been outsiders at one point? "Come here, I can get you to safety," he held out his arms to her. After all, Rum Tum Tugger couldn't resist a damsel in distress.... or a damsel period.

Last edited by Monk on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Opening her eyes again she saw this large black shape with brown around the face and she let out a weak hiss. She was hurting so much though, she closed her eyes again and she let out a mewl again, slowly shifting so that she was out of reach from him. It was clear that she wasn’t exactly in her right mind and her blood was clearly spread over the boxes floor. Looking up at him she let out a pain-filled mewl – she clearly needed help.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Rum Tum Tugger frowned to himself at the pitiful sight before him. What a poor kitty; what could have happened to her? He moved closer when she moved farther away and he reached into the box. In her state she couldn't do much to defend herself, at least, that's what he thought, and given the sight of the blood she would be much too weak to really hurt him, anyway. Rum Tum Tugger wound his arms around the female and pulled her against his highly furry chest, curling her up against him, then he ran back toward the Jellicle's territory. Old D. could help her; he hoped. As he drew nearer he spotted Pouncival up ahead, running between covers in what could only be a sort of hide-and-seek game with the rain. "Pouncival, " Rum Tum Tugger called as he drew nearer. "Tell Old Deuteronomy to expect company," Pouncival took one look at the injured female cat and then took off, his energy making him fast like Mr. Mistoffelees' lightning.

Last edited by Monk on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:30 am

Cuddling into the warmth that suddenly surrounded her. It was nice, comforting in a way and it caused her to relax. She didn’t realize she was being carried, all she noticed was the warmth. Opening her eyes she looked up at the cat from earlier, reaching up with her blood covered hand she traced a stripe on his cheek. “Thank you.” She managed to get out before she completely lost consciousness, collapsing against him as the wound finally bested her. Thankfully they were close to the Jellicle hideout and it would be in her best interest to at least be treated by the Jellicle’s and let heal before they force her to leave – if they force her to leave.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 am

Rum Tum Tugger quickly looked down when he felt a hand on his face. The scent of blood wafted to his nose as he looked down at the unconscious female. A light smirk curled his lips in reply before he continued on his way. Arriving at where Old D. was he left the queen with him but didn't stray far. She was injured and unconscious and if she woke up in a place of strange cats she might attack but she had seen Rum Tum Tugger so he would at least be familiar to her. He nodded his thanks to Pouncival who scampered off and then took the towel that Old D. offered and dried himself off while the old dom went to work on the queen's injury.

Last edited by Monk on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:54 pm

The wound in her side was deep and the only aspect of it that was dangerous was the sheer amount of blood loss that was deadly. However, Old D. was a wise one and he quickly had her fixed up and bandaged in no time. She was still asleep though, curled up tightly for at least thirty minutes before she started to wake up, opening her eyes to see a large mountain of fur. Looking up at him she let out a concerned mewl. She didn’t know anything but that she was hungry and thirsty and her side hurt, and it hurt badly.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Rum Tum Tugger heard the mewl and looked up the same time that Old D. called him over.

"Why don't you stay with her while I retrieve something for her to eat?" Old D. suggested and had started to walk before Rum Tum Tugger could say anything in return, not that he would have, anyway. He did have, albeit some, respect for the old guy and knew that Old D. knew what was best... sometimes. He looked down at the girl before he pulled a chair up and sat down beside her.

"So..." He started off then absently scratched his cheek where the blood had dried into his fur. He'd have to wash that off later. "I'm Rum Tum Tugger, who are you?" Not that she looked to be in any condition to be speaking but maybe it would help her keep her mind off of the pain and it might also help him figure out where she came from.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Looking at him she slowly came to the realization that she didn’t know who she was . Reaching up to her forehead she slowly rubbed a knot that had formed there sometime during her travels. “I…I don’t…I don’t know.” She managed to get out as she looked at the one who had identified himself as Rum Tum Tugger.
    “I just remember I had to run and then the pain in my side the n falling hitting my head and going back to running.” Reaching down to her side she felt where it was doctored up and then she let out a small sigh and became very quiet . It was like she was contemplating something that was just outside his comprehension or her reach – the way she was focused on his eyes and the small amount of blood that was on his cheek.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:05 pm

A look of concern crossed over Rum Tum Tugger's face when he heard what she said. "You can't remember your name?" And it seemed like she couldn't remember anything else, either. Except that something had made her need to run away from it. He blinked at her when he noticed the faraway look then waved in front of her face. "Hello? Anyone home?" What was that look for? It looked really bad... had something terrible happened to her? He sat back into the chair, slumping into the seat. "Well, you can't just not have a name... hmm," he looked thoughtful as he glanced over her form. "What about Amnesiaspot?" It was different so it would fit in with the other Jellicles, at least. "I wonder if Old D. has something that could help with your head."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Cocking her head to the side, as best she could from her prone position, she smiled and nodded. “I like it.” She simply stated, falling silent once again as she yawned. “I am sleepy.” She admitted, grinning at him for a second before she moved, ever so quietly, over to him and nuzzled into him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Well, that was one problem easily solved for now. However, there was an even bigger issue at hand. This queen couldn't remember what happened that had frightened her enough to run away so she couldn't explain her situation. What if whatever had happened was bad enough that it came looking for her? Had Rum Tum Tugger just put all of the Jellicles in danger? They might throw her and him out of the Jellicle territory. He blinked down at Amnesiaspot when she nuzzled against him then grinned. "You go ahead and rest," he replied in his naturally low, deep voice as he brushed some multicolored fur from her face. He had to admit, she was rather pretty.

"No sleeping just yet," Old D. said as he walked back into the room carrying a plate of food and a glass of water. "Help her sit up," he said to Rum Tum Tugger. "She had a bad wound and shouldn't be moving it too quickly," he explained as he set the food and drink next to Amnesiaspot. "Don't eat too quickly. Now, where did you come from?"

"She can't remember," Rum Tum Tugger spoke up as he looked to Old D. "She's got a bump on her head that I think gave her amnesia," Old D. nodded, looking like he completely understood. He probably did. "She said she likes the name 'Amnesiaspot'."

Old D. "hmm"ed to himself then nodded again, though with a note of final. "That fits her very much." He smiled at Amnesiaspot.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:52 pm

As Rum Tum Tugger helped her up Amnesiaspot smiled softly at him and graciously accepted what he gave her. Slowly beginning to eat she ate daintily, carefully making sure that none of it fell about or anything. Then when they were talking about her name she smiled again and straightened up, looking at them. “I like it a lot.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Both Rum Tum Tugger and Old D. oddly looked at Amnesiaspot when she started to eat so properly. Was it part of her past? Was she raised to eat like that? At least this might be some sort of lead as to what had happened before to her. Maybe it could help them to figure out where she came from. Old D. took a seat beside her. "Well, now that we have something to call you, I suggest you stay with us until you can remember what happened. It just wouldn't be right to send you away without your memory."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:19 am

Looking at the older cat with a grateful glance she smiled happily. "Thank you." she answered, her eyes sparkling with thankfulness. She was so glad that they would let her stay till she got better.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Old D. returned the smile with a kind one of his own. "It's no problem, dear. I understand that life is hard sometimes and a cat just needs a friend," he reached over to pat Amnesiaspot on the shoulder in a good-natured way then stood up. "You go ahead and rest," he sent Rum Tum Tugger a look. "I'm sure Rum Tum Tugger will take good care of you from here," which was his not-so-subtle way of telling the man-whore to not hit on Amnesiaspot.

Rum Tum Tugger simply grinned a knowing grin that basically meant he wasn't making any promises on not hitting on her. "I'll take real good care of her."

Old D. narrowed his eyes at Rum Tum Tugger then turned back to Amnesiaspot. "When you're done eating you can rest as long as you need. I'm sure one of the queen's wouldn't mind you staying with them."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Sighing softly Amnesiaspot eased down and was soon laying down, her head nestled into her hands. Then she closed her eyes and was asleep she was just so tired from being injured. She was cuddled into Rum Tum Tugger though, her head nuzzled into his side. She was in fact very, very comfortable.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:33 pm

As Amnesiaspot settled down, Rum Tum Tugger absently brushed his furry hand through her hair. Would one of the queens really take her in? It would certainly be more appropriate. They didn't know if she had a mate and even if she didn't an unmated queen shouldn't be sleeping around an unmated tom unless she was like Grizabella... or, at least, like past-Grizabella. However, Rum Tum Tugger wasn't so sure that would be a good idea. Amnesiaspot was an injured stranger with no past to go off of and she had his scent all over her. Someone might get jealous or they might say something that could potentially set off Amnesiaspot. He didn't know if she had any training of any sort so she might be defenseless but she might also be crazy powerful. His hand paused in Amnesiaspot's fur. "I'll take her back with me." He decided.

"Does that sound like a good idea?"

Rum Tum Tugger glanced over his shoulder to see Bombalurina sauntering up to him. She leaned down toward him and set her elbow on his shoulder as she looked at the sleeping queen. The move made her breasts move and he glanced down at them before looking back up to her face.. very relunctantly. "It's a great idea. You queen's can be vicious when you want to be and I don't want to find bloody, spotted pieces blowing in the breeze."

"Speaking of bloody," she licked her thumb and rubbed it against Rum Tum Tugger's cheek, cleaning it of the dried blood. She made a face at her dirty thumb then wiped it off. Turning back to the tom, she slid her hand along his chest up to his collarbone and then neck, lightly scratching the fur there. Her grip, however, suddenly tightened around his neck and while it wasn't a squeezing grip her claws did dig into his flesh and elict a light wince from him as five drops of blood welled around his throat. "Just don't forget who you belong to. I let you play with the other girls but that's only for my amusement to see you turn them down," removing her claws, she licked them clean while turning and walking out without a single look back.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:26 pm

It would be some time before Amnesiaspots woke up, but when she did it was twenty later and her side was numb enough for her to move around easily. Standing up shakily Amnesiaspots moved towards the entryway she eased herself out of it and moved up to a shaded place she had found. It was night then and everything was damp and she moved quickly towards the shaded place. Easing herself into it she sat there, watching what was going on down on the central area of the place Rum Tum Tugger had taken her too. It was an interesting place for her, one that she would thoroughly enjoy exploring during the nighttime.
    Sighing softly Amnesiaspots looked up at the moon and sighed. “I feel so lonely.” She whispered, her tail twitching merrily.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:16 pm

At some point Rum Tum Tugger must have fallen asleep because he felt shifting next to him but when he opened his eyes Amnesiaspot was gone. He quickly sat up and glanced around before feeling a slight breeze from the cool, night air. Standing, he went to the door and her outside, sitting down and apparently enjoying herself- then he heard her words. Maybe not enjoying herself, then? He silently stalked up behind her and took a seat beside her. "You'll be better in the morning when you meet the others," Rum Tum Tugger sent a grin slant-ways towards her. "Or maybe it's because of the forgotten memories, but you're not alone. You have Old Deuteronomy and me and there are lots of other cats here. You might find yourself missing the privacy," he joked, trying to lighten the mood.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Amnesiaspot gave him a gentle smile, looking over at him from the corner of her eye. "I don't know why. It is like a piece of me is missing and it upsets me." she answered, her tail twitching merrily as she looked up at the moon. Moving some of her bangs out of her eyes her scarab markings came into view. "I...I feel like someone I love is missing..." she muttered before she looked over at him and grinned. "What about you?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Rum Tum Tugger silently listened to Amnesiaspot, his ears twitching up as he took in what she was saying. "Perhaps you have a mate back home, waiting for you," was all he could really say in return. Then again, it could just be a family member that she was missing. THey were certainly loved and sometimes missed. He glanced up at the scarab markings when they appeared, oddly enough fiddling around with the idea that they looked nice and how he wouldn't mind touching them. Rum Tum Tugger returned his gaze to Amnesiaspot's and noticed that she was grinning. "What about me? I don't miss anyone," he turned his view to the front, looking out at the Jellicle territory. How could he miss anyone? Everyone he knew was here and he usually saw them all within the span of a single day. He was never given the chance to miss any of them.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:29 pm

"I..I don't think I have a mate. A sibling perhaps." Amnesiaspot answered as she looked over at Rum Tum Tugger from the corner of her eye. Looking up at the moon she smiled brightly up at it. "You will miss someone eventually. You just don't know who yet." Standing up she stretched and looked down at Rum Tum Tugger. "You just haven't learned to love."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Rum Tum Tugger simply blinked at Amnesiaspot. "What makes you think I don't know how to love? I see everyone of my friends every day; I'm never given a chance to miss them," he stood up as well and took a moment to dust off his furry bottom. "Let's go, you can stay with me," he said as he turned and headed off, leading the way to where he stayed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am