Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Satisfaction brought him back

Dante
    Dante

Satisfaction brought him back - Page 5 Empty Re: Satisfaction brought him back

Post  Dante Wed May 15, 2013 10:06 pm

The sobbing only made Bombalurina smirk. Rum Tum Tugger let out a sound between a growl and a hiss and was back handed for it by Bombalurina. "I didn't ask for your opinion," she snapped at him. She was pissed at him, too, for daring to cheat on her with Amnesiaspot. Turning back to the sobbing female, she trailed her claws over Amnesiaspot's pussy and then flicked downwards over her clit with her claw. "Crying already? You should save your tears for later," she chided as she leaned over Amnesiaspot and grabbed a hold of her jaw before pressing her mouth to the crying Dame's. The kiss was hard and rough and Bombalurina dominated it with her sand papery tongue and sharp fangs, making sure to cut Amnesiaspot's lower lip with them before she finally pulled back. The older female crawled on top of Amnesiaspot. "Let's put that mouth to better use," she said as she kneeled over the younger Dame's face and pressed her wet pussy against Amnesiaspot's mouth, enough to block her breathing. "You better make me cum quickly or you're not getting air," she warned Amnesiaspot as she leaned down and peeled Amnesiaspot's labia apart before swiping her tongue over her clit.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Screaming into Bombalurina's pussy Amnesiaspot tried to get away but due to her bindings she couldn't even move. However, she didn't know what the larger Dame wanted so she laid there, suffocating as she tried to keep from suffocating. However, it was pretty futile as she was still sobbing hard. Soon she was struggling for breath and bucking hard underneath her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Bombalurina's noises were growing louder and louder the more than Amnesiaspot did for her and soon she was cumming, spraying juices all over Amnesiaspot's face. She laid a last kiss to her clit before she sat up and moved her juicy pussy away from Ammy's face. "Not bad, though by the time we're finished you'll be a pro. What next? Hmmm," she tapped her chin and then snapped her fingers. "Ahh, yes, what you've come here to steal. I'll let you taste it," she dragged Rum Tum Tugger to the bed and threw him onto it and then she yanked Amnesiaspot between his tied legs. After watching what happened before he was already raging hard. "Taste him!" She ordered with a quick and heavy-handed slap to Amnesiaspot's pussy and then she got up to retrieve something. It was a small jar with a thick, red paste in it. Dipping her finger into it, she pulled out a glob of it and reached under Amnesiaspot so that she could rub the chili pepper paste into both of her nipples and then her clit. Bombalurina pulled Amnesiaspot's tail from her ass and then stuck two fingers covered into the burning stuff into her ass and then two more into her pussy, making sure to rub it in.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Still crying Amnesiaspots wanted to curl up into a tight little ball but due to the bondage she couldn’t move except for when Bombalurina moved her. When Ammy was thrust between Rum’s legs she couldn’t help but let out a whimper of confusion. How was she to taste him? Was she supposed to – you know – bite his dick off. Then, slowly it occurred to her that this Dame wanted her to do to Rum what she did to her. Gingerly Ammy stuck out her tongue and started to lick him, disgust written on her fingers from the pungent musk and taste that was assaulting her.
    Then she felt it, the burning sensation as the chili pepper paste was smeared onto her nipples, clit, and inside of her. A scream of pain escaped Ammy and she nearly dislocated her shoulders as she writhed. “Please ma’am no more.” Ammy begged, tears falling freely from her eyes, matting her fur. Resting her head beside Rum’s cock she started to cry harder, just wanting to wake up from this nightmare.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:05 am

Rum Tum Tugger groaned when Amnesiaspot's tongue touched his throbbing, red cock. Even the scream against his dick felt good, making him moan and leak more fluids.

Bombalurina purred at the pain that Amnesiaspot was going through and she crawled up between her legs. "Let me cool you off," she purred as she picked up an ice cube and licked the corners, rounding them, before she forced one into Amnesiaspot's vagina. She added another one and then two more into Amnesiaspot's ass before she picked one up and pressed it hard against her clit.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:22 am

Sobbing harder she tried to arch away from the stronger Dame. Looking at Rum's cock she couldn't help but feel disgust shiver through her. She hated this, she hated him, she hated this Dame, she hated herself. "You are evil." she whimpered out as she was filled with cold ice and pain. Sobbing she slowly started to shut herself. Her clit was in extreme pain, her pussy and ass were in pain and she just...physically couldn't take much more.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Bombalurina smiled to herself and slowly, but surely extracted all of the implements until Amnesiaspots was cleaned of all the stuff and then she let out a comforting purr as she stroked the girl's hair and then reached out and grabbed a handful of Rum Tum Tugger's mane and shoved his head against Amnesiaspot's pussy. "Why don't you make this kitty feel good?" She purred as she nuzzled the top of Amnesiaspot's head. Rum Tum Tugger hesitated a moment and then his rough tongue darted out and lightly swiped at Amnesiaspot's womanhood, teasing and tasting as Bombalurina leaned down and used her fingers on one of Amnesiaspot's nipples and her mouth on the other, treating them like a sweet candy.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Amnesiaspots was quite…comatose at this point. She didn’t know how to react to what was happening to her anymore. This extreme violation was more than her fragile psyche could handle and her side was beginning to hurt her greatly from her struggles. Then when she began to be pleasure she just let out a half-hearted mewl as she arched slightly. It was pleasurable but she felt so dirty and degraded for feeling pleasure from this interaction that she started to cry all over again.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Bombalurina sat up and nuzzled her fuzzy cheek against Amnesiaspot's in a sweet and caring way. "There, there, little dame. Just relax and enjoy it. It's what you wanted, after all," she purred as she rested her hand on Amnesiaspot's side and carefully rubbed the area, trying to sooth the wound there, then she went back down and stroked her rough tongue over Amnesiaspot's nipples, one and then the other, and while she suckled on them, she grabbed a handful of the lion-like mane Rum Tum Tugger sported and pushed his face closer to Amnesiaspot's crotch, sending his tongue deeper inside her and his nose to rub up against her clit.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Looking at the dame tears continued to stream from Amnesiaspots eyes and she was not enjoying this at the least. “I…I no wanted this….” She whimpered out, closing her eyes tightly as she fought back a wave of nausea.
    Letting out a small squeal when her clit was touched she tried to buck away from him. Sobs continued to escape her though as she did not want anything to do with this and she just wanted this horrible nightmare to end.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Pulling back from Amnesiaspot, Bombalurina looked down at her and watched the broken kitten for a moment before she smirked to herself. This seemed sufficient for the time being; it would certainly teach her to stay away from what belonged to the older Dame. She pushed Rum Tum Tugger out of the way and then got off of the bed. "I'll see you later," she purred to him as she brushed her muzzle against his furry cheek and then she swiped her claws at the bindings around his wrists, freeing him, before she left.

Rum Tum Tugger grabbed his wrists, rubbing the feeling back into them, and then he turned to the sad kitten. "Amnesiaspot?" He asked as he sidled closer to her, reaching out to touch her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Amnesiaspot. Are you o.k.?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Cringing away from him she managed to roll over to her knees, leaving her ass and pussy completely exposed still but at least her teats were safe. Looking over at him her eyes were empty little shells. Sniffling she continued to cry, her fur matted and tearstained as she writhed against the bonds trying desperately at this point to get free. She hated this so much; she needed her freedom more than anything at the moment.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:02 pm

A frown pulled at Rum Tum Tugger's lips when he saw the pitiful position that she had taken, only to realize she was still tied up. He hurried to untie Amnesiaspot and then he leaned in to nuzzle her cheek. "Let me get something to clean you up," he murmured in a soft, very sorry tone as he slid off the bed and found a small rag. He got it wet and then went back to the bed and reached out toward Amnesiaspot to clean her up, removing the juices, tearstains and unmatting her fur. He stayed away from her crotch area, not wanting to upset her any further. "I don't know what came over her. She's always been... dominant and possessive, but that was... I don't even know," he mumbled, trying to figure out why Bombalurina had done what she had done. "Amnesiaspot? How.. how do you feel?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:35 pm

She didn't respond to him much. She just continued to cry as she tried to come to terms with the fact that she had been rendered worthless. Sobbing softly she curled up into a tight little ball once she was free and she stayed in that ball. She couldn't believe he was trying to DEFEND that dame and what she had did. It only upset Amnesiaspots more and she started to claw at her body as she didn't know who else to lash at other than herself.
    And yes, she did ignore his question.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Rum Tum Tugger wasn't trying to defend Bombalurina, but rather he was trying to figure out why she had done all of that to them. Once Amnesiaspots started to claw herself, Rum Tum Tugger grabbed her wrists and yanked her against himself. "Stop it! That's not going to make this better," he grunted out, holding the female feline so that she wouldn't hurt herself anymore. He held the back of her head and pressed her face against his chest, holding her tightly while he nuzzled the top of her head. "It'll be o.k."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Her eyes were dull and lifeless. She had no spirit left in her for now and she just wanted the pain to go away. "I...I want to die..." she whispered, "Kill me....please....I am worthless.....kill me...." she whispered over and over at this point, going limp in his arms.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Rum Tum Tugger pulled Amnesiaspots against him and then he curled around her form, lying on the bed. He licked her fuzzy cheeks in a comforting way while rubbing small circles over her belly, trying to calm her down as much as he could, not that he was any good with comforting. At least, not the kind that didn't deal with sex.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:19 am

Growling softly she soon fell asleep, her body still limp and her brain whirring to keep her from trying to hurt herself. She was worthless in her own eyes now and from this point forwards she would be detached and not give two figs what happened to her. . .
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Rum Tum Tugger sighed to himself as he held onto Amnesiaspots. Poor dame, being treated like that. Bombalurina had gone too far. He knew that she thought she was the queen of all cats but she was getting out of hand and this needed to be put to a stop. He stroked through Amnesiaspot's fur while she slept, trying to be comforting.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Amnesiaspots just laid there, shivering from the cold and the pain. She was trying to sleep but it wasn't working out. Every time she got comfortable Bombalurina's face confronted her and she started to wheeze. She was past the point of comforting.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Rum Tum Tugger watched over Amnesiaspots while she had a rather bad sleep, it would seem, then he nuzzled her cheek, trying to coax her awake. "Amnesiaspots, it's time to get up. Come on, wake up, my dear."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:13 am

She pulled away from him and sat up. Her eyes wide as they darted around. "Y...yes?" she asked, scared he would do things to her now.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Rum Tum Tugger gently smiled at Amnesiaspots. "I know you're scared now but I won't let anything happen to you again. Bombalurina isn't like that; something must have happened to her. She's not the most friendly but she certainly wouldn't hurt someone like she did to you. I know it's no excuse and I know that what happened to you was awful but we're not bad cats. Let me bring you to some of the others and you'll see," he said, hoping that it would help Amnesiaspots feel even a little bit better.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:00 am

"You said that before." she hissed before she struggled to get. Blood and other fluids leaking out of her. "I'm gonna go to the far corner over there." she stated before she walked to the back of the room.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:24 pm

"I didn't know that Bombalurina would react the way she did. I knew that she could be feisty but I never thought she would ever go over the line like that." Rum Tum Tugger let go of Amnesiaspots, letting her move away. If that helped her feel better then he wouldn't fight it. "Hiding from this isn't going to make it better." He crossed his arms in a thinking stance and started to pace in that spot. How was he going to get her out of the corner?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:44 am