Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Dante
    Dante

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 27 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Dante Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 pm

The Queen smiled at Adi in return and stood beside her. "It's no trouble, dear. Now just try to relax, this part might be... uncomfortable," she set her hand over Adi's while Weiss picked up his measuring tape and a clipboard then he sat on a rolling chair and moved up between her legs.

"Pardon this, Miss," Weiss said before he threw up the dress, baring Adi's lower half, then he used the measuring tape to take precise measurements of Adi from waist to thigh. When he was done writing it all down he pulled her dress back down. "What kind of material were you looking to use? Do you want all leather? Or metal with a leather or fur lining? Or would you prefer some other material?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:07 pm

Adi intertwined her had with that of Queen Qana and looked to the ceiling. Closing her eyes she was thankful that it went rather quickly and Weiss made no unneeded attentions to her private areas. "I was thinking metal." Adi admitted, smiling softly as she closed her legs tightly once again.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:04 pm

Qana squeezed Adi's hand when their fingers intertwined.

Weiss nodded and wrote that down. "Good, good, that will be harder to break should someone try to get to you," he stood up and offered his hand to Adi to help her up. "I'll have my understudy bring it over when its ready."

Qana turned to Adi. "Until then, would you like to explore the town? Maybe visit the convent and see how the others are dealing with theirs?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:56 pm

"That...that sounds like a plan Queen Qana." Adi admitted as she walked towards the door. Her hooves making little clicking sounds against the hard floor. "It is such a weight off of my mind."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Queen Qana fell into step beside Adi, waving good bye to Weiss as they left. "I'm glad I could help you; it pains me so to see people used. I guess that's why so many people come here. This town is well hidden and I actually care about the people and their problems." Heading out into the town, Qana led the way to the Convents. There were two, a male one and a female one, right next to each other and situated against a high rock wall with a barrack on each side so that there were always guards near them. "This was is for the women," she motioned to the one of the left. "And this one is for the men. You can go into either one, just, with the men, stay out of the sleeping quarters. You're very safe here so don't worry about the men trying anything. They're not starved for attention, they're free to find a partner if they so choose," she smiled to Adi. "I'm going to head back to the castle. Lunch will be served at high noon if you'd like to join me, if not there are restaurants you may visit if you'd like or you could eat in one of the Convents."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:59 pm

Nodding to Queen Qana Adi began to explore the town. She had never felt so safe since her capture by King Devlin. This town was a calming place and the quaintness of it all made her quite happy. Turning towards the female convent she made her way into it. It was quite a nice place, clean and roomy. She actually wouldn't mind living here for some time.
    But then she thought of Risk and home and her heart sank. A hand instinctively went to her stomach and she rubbed it. They had made love many times without any sort of protection. What if she was carrying his child? This thought worried her immensely and she soon sat down with her head clasped between her hands. How could she have not thought of this sooner?
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 14, 2014 10:30 am

After taking care of all of the women who were in the convent, Sister Ge'an finished cleaning up the breakfast plates with the other sisters who worked in the convent and also cared for the women who were all here to get away from whoever had caused them the most harm in their lives. Agfter the clean up she went into the main chapel area and did her private prayers before she stood up from the kneeling position and started to make her rounds. She always woke up before the sun made itself known and now that it was daylight out she would see who else in town was in need of help, if there was anyone. This wasn't a particular religious building but for those who needed to find religion they were allowed to, whichever religion they so chose to follow. She stopped when she saw the slumped over form of Adi and frowned to herself before she made her way over to the cow girl. "Miss? Are you all right?" She asked as she kneeled beside Adi. "My name is Sister Ge'an and I will gladly help you. Now tell me, little one, what seems to be the problem?" She had seen a lot of women in situations like these, where they had no where else to go and whatever had caused them problems was still following them. Here, however, was a safe place, guarded not only by those who worked here but also by the guards who patrolled the town and the outskirts of the terrioty. She reached out to stroke Adi's hair. "Please, let me help you. You are safe here and no judgement will be passed on you."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:19 pm

"How can I tell if I am pregnant?" she asked the lady, her eyes wide and full of fear. "I...I don't know if I can cope with it."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:58 pm

An understanding look came over Sister Ge'an's face and she reached over to set her hand onto Adi's shoulder. "I will get the healer and she can check on you. It will be all right, my dear, you do what you need to do and we will offer support. Why don't you come with me to a private room to rest while I get the healer?" She said as she started to lead the way.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:43 pm

"Alright." she whispered. Standing up she took Sister Ge'an's lead and followed her to the private room. Sitting there she wrung her hands nervously. She wondered where Risk was. How was he?
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Sister Ge'an came back not too long after leaving Adi in the room.  Behind her was another woman.  The other woman was plain but in a pretty way.  Sister Ge'an stood off to the side while the healer moved over to Adi.  "Hello, dear, I'm the town healer.  I heard you had some concerns that you might be pregnant?"  She smiled warmly at Adi as she sat beside her.  "This will only take a moment so try to relax," she reached over to set her hands onto Adi's stomach and then she closed her eyes.  Her hands glowed with a soft blue for a minute or so and then it faded away prior to her opening her eyes.  Her smile grew wider.  "You're definitely pregnant."

Elsewhere, Risk stomped through the snow in his large wolf form, snuffling through the white powder as he tracked the fading scent of Adi and several men. On his back was Alynea, shifting between clinging to his fur and sleeping. She wasn't dressed for this type of climate but his inner fire kept her warm enough.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:03 am

Adi just sat there, taking all of this in. A whimper escaped her then she looked up at the healer. "Can you tell how far along am I? HOW FAR ALONG AM I?" she was growing hysterical. In her head it kept whirring around that the child would be Devlin's. Whimpering softly she held her head in her hands and started to cry softly. "no....no....it can't be."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:58 am

The healer looked shocked at the sudden outburst. She certainly hadn't been expecting that; weren't new mothers happy to hear about their babies? Adi seemed so distraught, however. She reached over to pull the crying female into her arms so that she could hug her. "The child is weak but growing, so I would say you are two or three months along. You may start showing any moment now," Sister Ge'an sat on Adi's other side to also hug her.

"Is there anything we can do to help you?" Sister Ge'an asked of Adi. "If you wanted to give the child up for adoption I am sure I can find a family for it, even a family outside of the town if that is what you prefer."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Then it was definitely Devlin's baby she carried. Sobs escaped her and she clung to the women. She didn't want to explain why she was upset - all she wated was Risk. "I want Risk...where is Risk?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:08 pm

The healer and Sister Ge'an looked to each other in confusion. The healer turned back to Adi. "Who's Risk? Is he someone in the village? We'll get him if we can," she said as she offered some tissues to Adi.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:55 pm

"He...He was the one I was traveling with before I...I was taken to this village." she answered truthfully, tears streaming down her face. "He....he is good friend of mine..." another sob escaped her and she rubbed her stomach. "I...I wanna go home...."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 am

"I will ask the Queen if someone can be sent out to find him," the healer said. "Where is your home?" She asked as she brushed her fingers through Adi's hair, trying to calm her down. This couldn't be good for the baby.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:14 pm

"Beyond Aias's kingdom." she answered, sniffling as she started to calm down. A hand fluttered to her belly and she rubbed it gently.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:17 pm

"Oh, I know that area," the sister said. "I'm sure you'll make it there in no time."

The healer stood up and left to find the Queen, coming back several moments later with Qana and Weiss who was carrying the chastity belt for Adi's personal use.

"I hear you wanted to send out a search party to find your friend, Risk?" Qana asked as she sat down beside Adi. "That shouldn't be a problem, I have already sent some guards to find him. In the meantime, Weiss has finished the chastity device," she held out the key to Adi. "This is the key that will unlock it."

"Would you like to try it on?" Weiss asked, holding it up to Adi.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:26 am

Nodding she stood up and took the chastity belt. She then slipped it on. Long ago - back when she was with Devlin she lost all modesty. Once it was clicked into place she smiled. "It is comfortable."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Sister Ge'an and the healer both looked away out of courtesy, even if Adi didn't care about her privacy. Queen Qana smiled as Adi tried it on and Weiss looked over the chastity belt to make sure it fit well enough. He nodded at the words. "Good. I'm glad it's to your liking," he bid the females farewell and left the building.

The Queen turned her attention to Adi. "And now I have a surprise for you, please, follow me," she walked out of the building and back to the castle. In the throne room was Risk without Alynea, back in his humanoid form, standing between two guards. His hands were locked behind his back with a chain leading to more shackles around his ankles. The guards held his biceps. The Queen moved up toward Risk and smiled at him. "You finally made it, and how long did it take you? Don't you care about your sweet, naïve Adi?" She turned back to Adi, a grin on her face. "You were the perfect bait to bring me back my pet," she reached up and ran a hand through Risk's hair. He snapped his teeth at her, making her giggle. She looked back to Adi. "Your job is done now, my little cow girl. You may leave my town and never return. If you promise to do so I will give you the real key that unlocks your chastity device. If you choose to stay I will destroy the key and use you as a servant. Oh yes, and I know about your fancy magic tricks," she winked. "They won't work on me or my golem guards."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Adi looked to Risk. Where was Alynea smirking devilishly she looked over at the Queen. Carefully she ran her hand over the lock on her chastity device. Pulling on the lock ever so slightly it gave, revealing that Adi only made the lock look like it was closed. She had learned from the experiences she had.
    However, she was pissed. "Where is my Alynea?" she asked risk, slipping the belt off and hurling it at the Queen.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:22 pm

"She's in a safe, hidden spot," Risk replied. "I didn't want her in this town," he glowered at Qana.

Qana simply smiled as the belt exploded into ice chunks and fell harmlessly to the floor in front of her. "It seems you have no plans on leaving. Then I will make sure you do not leave." She lifted her hand up, palm facing down. The once harmless ice chunks lifted from the ground and shot like bullets towards Adi.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:41 pm

A forcefield suddenly sprang up around Adi and Risk and the ice chunks bounced harmlessly to the floor. "Are you so desperately horny you needed to do this?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:50 am

Qana's smile only turned more sinister. "This has nothing to do with sex. You had something that belonged to me and I intend to take him back. It was so nice of you to hand deliver my pet to me." She glanced toward Risk. "It's been much too long, puppy."

Risk raised his upper lip, baring his fangs as he growled at Qana. "You may have forced me to be here but I have never been and never will be yours."

Qana waved him off. "Semantics," she turned her attention back to Adi. "As I was saying, you choose to stay and stay you will," bars of jagged ice flew up from the floor, surrounding the forcefield around Adi. The tips of the bars touched together at the top, trapping her inside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:14 am