Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Really? You're...Oh God

Dante
    Dante

Really? You're...Oh God - Page 4 Empty Re: Really? You're...Oh God

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Hidan's ears went up in shock then pressed against his head to muffle the scream. Oh, yeah, she definitely liked it. He wrapped his arms around Loki in a bear hug and pressed himself as close to her as he could, his growl only growing as he pumped her bowels full of scolding hot cum. At the touches, his tail started to wag without his notice. "That was an orgasm," he husked out in his raspy, lust-ladened tone. "I told you, you would like it," he smirked and nipped at Loki's throat. Hidan shifted his lower body but he wasn't coming out of her ass any time soon so he simply rolled onto his side and held her against him, getting comfortable on the furs that he had laid out. Might as well wait it out. Though he didn't particularly care if removing himself from Loki hurt the Fae he didn't want to chance hurting himself from the act.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Giggling softly she continued to play with his luscious fur. "I....I will admit I did...." she whispered, nuzzling him as she sighed. "So it's once again a waiting game?" she asked, looking up at him, her silver eyes sparkling with a bit of understanding. She wasn't innocent anymore but she wasn't exactly sure about some things yet. "You just don't want to hurt yourself correct?" she also asked, slowly moving to see how stuck they actually where - it wasn't that bad compared to before.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Hidan was definitely not feeling like a big, bad wolf with the way that Loki was playing with his fur. "For now. I couldn't stop myself from knotting you," though he had on occasion made sure not to do so with a bitch he had no plans of staying around. He lightly growled agreement. "Stretching my dick is not fun," and with the suction they had going on with Loki's tight ass it would hurt a lot to pull out of her. "Has your healing kicked in yet?" Hidan asked as a hand drifted between her legs and lightly cupped her juicy mound.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Burying her face into his fur Loki sighed softly. "It's nice to feel the knot to be honest..." she whispered, moving so she could kiss his cheek again. When that was over she blushed as he cupped her privates. "Y...Yes it has." she answered, nuzzling into him even more to hide her embarrassment. "Thanks to your saliva ."

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Hidan snorted with light laughter at those first words. "You'd be the first to think so. I've broken many women with this thing," he smirked to himself, actually enjoying the memories of all the broken snatch he'd left in his wake. He looked down at Loki, his furry brows tugging together in wonder at not only the kiss but also the thanks. "No problem," he rumbled, giving her mound a teasing squeeze before pulling his hand back and wrapping his furry, muscular arms around the tiny Fae. "Quite the change from the spitfire who wanted nothing to do with me to a femmy who's actually kissing me," Hidan said as he lightly brushed his claws up and down her back.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:47 pm

For some reason a spark of jealousy blazed for a second in Loki's heart before she closed her eyes and just nuzzled him, ignoring his statement about her personality change. It was something that usually happened to captive women anyway, it was called the 'captured damsel' syndrome by her people and it pretty much made Loki want to make Hidan want her . . . It was a horrible thing for someone like Loki but it was unavoidable.

"So I guess you are done with me right?" she asked, getting ready to let go of him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Hidan let of a pleased growl and tightened his arms around Loki so that she couldn't get up. "I'm not done with you, missy," he nuzzled the top of Loki's head. "I won't be finished with you until I've broken this curse that links us. Until then you're stuck with me," he flexed his hips, making his knotted shaft wiggle inside of Loki. "Quite literally," because he very much planned to fuck Loki as many times as he damned well pleased. Hidan suddenly let out a thoughtful "hmm." "I bet my pack could fix this..."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Closing her eyes this only made her feel worse. However, she said nothing as she just nuzzled into him. If he wanted to take her to his pack to rid himself of her then by all means she wouldn't say no. When they were able to leave each others company she might not have a chance at having a normal life but she would be fine without him. . .
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Hidan laid for there a few more moments, just enjoying the nuzzles from Loki, before he finally decided to get up. He held Loki against him since he was still stuck inside of her and walked them out to a nearby lake. The cold water was perfect and it took only a handful of minutes for the chill to cause shrinkage and help his knot to fall out of Loki's bumhole. Once free, Hidan ran his claws through the fur around his crotch, getting the stickiness from their mixed juices out of his fur, then he crawled onto land and shook himself of the water. "Ready to go?" The thought that maybe Loki would want to bathe, eat, sleep or put on clothes never even entered into his mind.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Giving Hidan an incredulous look she stood up shakily and eased herself into the water further, washing the blood, sweat, and stickiness away. "You have a one-track mind." she answered, turning around as she tapped the water beside of her and quickly withdrew something from the water. Slipping it on she sighed as she felt much better now that she was clothed.
    "Now I am ready."

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Hidan's ears went down in confusion as he sat on the ground watching Loki. "What are you talking about? I didn't mention sex at all," he grumbled, his tail lazily curling and uncurling behind him. When Loki clothed herself he let out a soft "aww" of disappointment under his breath. Hidan stood up and dusted himself off before he got onto all four paws and then looked back to Loki. "Get on, it'll be faster if you ride." Because then he wouldn't have to constantly watch where she was and make sure she wasn't trying to get away from him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Nodding in understanding, at least her understanding of why he wanted her to ride she walked over and climbed onto him. She wasn't about to pass up a free ride either, her lower body was still very tender from their previous activities and she was moving about with a slight limp. "I forget...have you told me your name?" she asked, gently rubbing his one ear.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Hidan hadn't noticed that he had pressed his head closer to Loki's hand when she started to touch his ear. "It's Hidan, what's yours?" He should probably be bothered by the fact that they had sex twice and they didn't even know each other's names but he had fucked women with less information than that so he honestly wasn't bothered by it. "Hold on tight," he warned before taking off through the woods. Hidan followed the scent of his pack to a location hidden from any and all human eyes and stopped at the border. "You can get down now, we're here," he said to Loki as he scanned the medium sized location, taking in the sight of many werewolves. There were probably about twenty adults, half as many teens and only a few pups.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:59 am

"I am Nephritis Silverloki but most people call me Loki." Loki whispered to him before the reached his pack. When they reached the pack however Loki was astounded by the sheer lack of pups in the village as well as the fact the werewolves were pretty big compared to her. Pressing her body against him she tried to keep from becoming scared but that was at the corner of her mind. Looking down at Hidan she continued to rub his ear, a soothing action for her. "Will I have to go further than the edge or will the pain kick in?" she asked him as quietly as she could.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:43 am

"That's quite the name," Hidan muttered in slight wonderment. It was rare for a person in his pack to have over three syllables in their name. "I don't know how long the link will reach," Hidan replied, his ear twitching every now and then under the rubbing. "You better stay close just in case," he reached back to set a hand under one of Loki's thighs so that she wouldn't slip as he stood up straight and walked into the village. "You'll probably be fine, though," the werewolves would most likely notice any remaining smell of Hidan on Loki so they might not attack her. He headed straight into the heart of the pack where a makeshift tent-like home had been set up while barely paying attention to the werewolves they passed, despite being stared at -or, well, having Loki stared at. He entered the tent where a pretty gray and black werewolf was doing stuff. "This is our healer; she knows everything," Hidan explained to Loki. "Qur," he called out, gaining her attention. "This Fae and I have a bit of a problem," he looked over his shoulder. "Would you care to explain?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 am

Looking down at Hidan she shook her head no. "You are the one who started this mess so you explain it." she whispered to him as she wrapped her arms tight around him. "Besides I just want to go home." she added, blushing as she looked at the healer. She was pretty wolf-lady that was for sure.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 am

Hidan glared at Loki. "Excuse you! You started this-"

"Children! Stop it this one," Qur growled at them. "Now, tell me what's going on."

Hidan grunted before he went on to explain the situation to her.

Qur looked thoughtful as she mulled over the information. "I have to think about it, come back in three days."

Hidan let out an annoyed sigh before he turned and sulked out of the tent. "Well, guess we're stuck together for at least the next three days. As he was heading for the area he preferred to stay in, a very mossy place perfect for sleeping, a busty brown wolf sauntered over to them.

"Welcome back, Hidan," she purred as she sidled up to him. "I've missed you~"

Hidan smirked, completely forgetting that Loki was on his back. "Mmm, likewise."

She sneered at Loki before flipping her soft, curly tail at the girl. "Come see me when your growth is gone."

Hidan was simply staring at that gorgeous handful of ass swaying while she walked away. "Will do..." He growled in pleasure, unknowingly rubbing his furry sheath.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Loki was quite shocked by this, this woman’s blatant flirtation that was something frowned on in the Fae community when there were two females and one male, or a group of females and one male or a group of males and a female. Flirtation had to be done secretively otherwise it was quite dishonorable!
    Then when she called Loki a ‘growth’ and sneered at her Loki felt embarrassment filter through her as well as an intense jealousy as she could feel what Hidan was doing. Wiggling away from him Loki made a rather bruising impact with the ground and stood up, dusting off her dress. She didn’t know why but she did feel jealous when he blatantly started to masturbate for this woman. He clearly had the hots for her and that was very unappealing for Loki.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Hidan glanced back at Loki, his hand stopping its movements when he remembered that she was there. "You all right?" He grunted out. He could have put her down if she had said that she wanted to get down; she didn't have to fall on herself and get hurt like that. He didn't seem bothered at all by what had just happened and he easily reached over to yank Loki up against him. "Let's go to some place private," he grumbled in a husky tone, his eyes lidded. He was obviously getting horny and planned to release inside of Loki.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:57 pm

"How about this. You go get yourself off and leave me be?" she hissed, her silver eyes narrowed, "Or go hunt down that lady you were looking at so lustfully." These words flew from her mouth before she could think about what she was saying but to be honest she didn't regret them a bit. If he wanted to fuck everything with two legs and a hole let him, she couldn't care less as long as that thing being fucked wasn't her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Hearing those words made Hidan's ears go down, his brows furrow and his lips frown. WHy was Loki suddenly being all jealous- he smirked. "Why would I use her when I can have her whenever I want? Hell, I have had her whenever I wanted. You, on the other hand, will not always be here," he wound his arms around Loki and nuzzled against her neck before licking it. "Come play with me, little Fae."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Snorting she kept her eyes averted, a pout mixed with a hint of anger on her face. "I hate this." she hissed, fighting her urge to shiver and winning. The more time she spent with this werewolf the more Loki began to grow unafraid of death. "I am not a fuck toy. I am a person Hidan, I have wants and desires of my goddamn own."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:24 pm

"You seemed to be enjoying it quite a lot last I saw," Hidan pointed out before he simply picked up Loki and headed off with her. "Stop complaining; I bet no man if your homeland ever made you feel this good," he quizzically looked down at her. "Or woman?" He actually wasn't sure which way that Loki went, not that it mattered much to him anyway since he would still fuck her brains out. "Just enjoy the ride while you can and then after we're released you can go back to your stupid people or whatever," he grumbled out, not really caring or paying attention to what he was saying now as he dropped Loki onto the cushy moss bedding.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 pm

"Before you I slept with no one and after you I will sleep with no one as I don't feel attracted to either." she answered, looking away from him as she landed on the mossy bed. She still preferred the furs but hell, it didn't matter anymore. Spreading her legs she let out a defeated sigh. "If you insist just get it over with quickly."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Hidan smirked, feeling his male pride swell at the thought that he would be Loki's one and only. His smirk dropped when she acted like he was forcing her to do this. He narrowed his eyes. "If that's the way you want to be about it then I won't bother making sure you're pleasured, too," he replied before he grabbed a handful of her clothes and shredded them from her crotch area. Hidan then grabbed Loki's legs and yanked her crotch up to his while his doggy dick poked out of its sheath, bright red and throbbing, only to shove it right into Loki. Like he promised, he wouldn't give her any pleasure, and so, Hidan shoved it balls-deep into her pussy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:33 am