Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 16 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 7:18 pm

One of the handmaids waltzed up up to Dante and bent towards him gently rubbing his member. Giggling she looked over to Vergil. "Can we play with him too?" she asked, her voice soft and innocent as she continued to rub him. Looking over at the young girl, one of his wife's favorites he smiled back.
    "Go ahead - just don't let him cum."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Dante purred in pleasure as he was played with, his cock growing from the touches. He didn't bother to wait to hear what Vergil had to say, he simply wrapped an arm around her back and yanked her against him to deeply kiss her, with tongue and everything. His free hand went to her chest where he groped a breast and pinched her nipple, already putting in more effort than he had with Vergil.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 7:41 pm

'So he is straight' Vergil thought to himself as he remained quiet and went about his business for that day. He ignored the moans coming from the girl as she moved to wrap her arms around him and grind against him.
    "Oh you are fun!" she whispered huskily she nuzzled into into him as she started to rub him harder.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Maaaybe.... "You haven't seen the best part yet," Dante growled out as he started to nip and suck on her neck while undulating his lower half against her hand, ever mindful of the chain. He reached between her legs until he was able to find her clit and applied slight pressure with his thumb. Then he used a neat little trick he had picked up a while back. When he uses his demon energy it lets off slight sparks around his body. All Dante had to do was feed a small boost of demonic energy into his hand and it would cause pleasurable shocks to throb through her clit.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Gasping in pleasure the handmaiden ground her hips down onto his fingers as she felt her orgasm rip through her. However she soon pulled away and was replaced by another handmaiden. Meanwhile, Vergil was watching, his eyes filling with desire as he pulled a handmaiden close and pulled up her dress, gently massaging her thighs. "Go find my wife will you dear."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Dante went to town on the next one, doing much the same thing as the first, that is, until he heard what Vergil said. He had been trying to ignore Vergil but hearing that one word made him come around pretty quickly. He pushed away the girl and turned to Vergil. "What do you mean, your 'wife'?! I thought you said she wouldn't be coming here," and what do you need her for?! He kept that second part to himself, though; didn't need Vergil to know he was already starting to feel jealous.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 8:12 pm

The girl then hurried off to find her mistress and at that point did Vergil look over at Dante. "Continue what you were doing Dante, there is a line." he said, pointing to the next girl who stood, ready for him. "She wants you to pleasure her as well."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Oh, Dante did not like where this was going, not at all! How dare Vergil use his tactics against him! "I don't feel like it anymore," he dryly replied, crossing his arms in a defiant way.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 8:28 pm

The girl blushed and looked at Vergil with hope in her eyes.
    "Why don't you make him?" he asked the handmaiden. This caused her to smile as she climbed on top of the arm in front of him and started to stroke him off.
    "Please sir." she whispered, nipping at his shoulder.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Was this girl actually begging? Dante sent a glare at Vergil then quickly reached between her legs, playing with her clit but not using his sparks. "Get me off and then I'll get you off," he promised.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Giggling she moved forward and started to jack him off, causing Vergil to smile. He didn't care if Vergil got off now because now his wife was entering the room.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Dante saw the wife and his hand faltered. He had promised to get the girl off only after he had orgasmed but right now his demonic energy was kicking into overdrive, which meant her clit was getting zapped. It didn't like the bitch and it wanted her dead NOW! He finally pushed her away and yanked against the chain in an effort to get up, not caring about what it pulled at as he felt his claws and fangs elongating. This woman was walking around his territory and he would murder her for that.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Dante's ferocity slowly dissipated until he was left with the same old Dante, though, there was a sad expression on his face. He could feel his throat closing up and he had to swallow several times and mentally yell at himself to keep from crying. He could smell their copulation and it made him gag though he couldn't vomit since he had already upchucked everything he had recently eaten and his stomach was empty. As he slumped on the uncomfortable chair rest, stuck there from the chain, Dante felt his lower lip tremble and then finally the tears started to drip. He wiped them away with the back of his hands then grabbed the chain and unhooked it from the chair before sliding off the arm rest, his ass and crotch throbbing in pain as pins and needles went through them. Vergil was enjoying himself; he didn't need Dante there.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 10, 2012 11:54 am

Reaching out Vergil grabbed the chain and handed it to his wife. "Do watch him for me after this is done." he whispered to her as he pumped into her hard. "I want you to break him since I can't." 'Because I love him.'
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Dante felt a fresh round of tears forming when Vergil gave the leash to his bitch. Did he really hate Dante that much? He kept his head down, the decorated strands falling into his face. He was so stupid to think that the moment they shared the night before could possibly mean anything. All he was to Vergil was a tight hole that had promised a child. He truly did mean nothing to Vergil, the big brother he had once looked up to and the adult he ad been paid to kill. Dante stared at the floor then sat down, his side pressed to Vergil's leg, then he rested his head in his hands, sighing to himself.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Sighing softly Vergil looked at Dante, the look in his eyes one of admiration and love as he nuzzled his brother tentatively, asking for forgiveness. He knew his wife would decline, she would want Vergil to suffer the arduous task of breaking the person he loved.

However, his wife looked at them, a small look of sympathy in her eyes for Dante. Apparently he didn't realize how much Vergil did care or how fucked up in the head her husband truly was. Standing up she gently touched Dante's shoulder. "Give me a week with him." she stated, looking at Vergil. "And don't try to replace him when I am done with him." she stated, crossing her arms, causing the leash to tug ruffly. "I will also brand his head with your mark, showing that you are his owner."

Fixing her skirts she started to walk away, tugging on the leash roughly. This was a shock to Vergil of course, he sat there, pain in his eyes. Why did he want Dante broken in the first place? Because he wanted Dante to never leave him again, or to try and hurt him. He also was hurting because of what Dante had said and about Dante insinuating that he was weak, he wasn't weak he was just deranged there was a huge difference.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Dante felt the nuzzling but he ignored it. Vergil was probably only doing it because he was excited to have a new fuck slave. He shudderd when the bitch touched him then yelped when he was pulled by the chain, causing him to sit up on his knees, then he heard the woman's words and he felt his gut and his chest feel like they had been kicked. Break him? Mark him? Dante scrambled to his feet when he was pulled, wondering if Vergil really would throw him away at some point. As he was led away, he sent a glare back at Vergil, probably the last one he would be able to make at Vergil, then he mouthed "I hate you." Vergil would get what he so deaperately wanted, a docile brother who would beg at his feet until he was thrown away, but he would never have Dante's love in return.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Vergil just sat there and sighed, a small sigh escaped him as he watched his wife drag Dante to her side of his tower. In fact, his heart sank when he saw Dante mouth those three dreaded words to him. Slumping he couldn't help but feel tears in his eyes - this wasn't his best idea.

"Call me Mistress Ana." she stated, turning to look at her newest breaking toy. "This will not be fun for you so let's get started. My husband loves you, I hate my husband, so by default I will hurt you."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 10, 2012 5:40 pm

There was surprise on Dante's face when he heard that Vergil loved him. All of this was because Vergil loved him? Then Dante could honestly say that he wished Vergil hated him; maybe hate wouldn't hurt as much as Vergil's love did. Then his face hardened. "Bitch, bring it," he growled, baring his fangs while his hand shot out to grab her throat. "I'm going to end you," one way or another, he would kill her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Laughing she suddenly grabbed his penis and gave it a rough jerk, shoving her clawed finger down his urethra. "I think I will you give you a Prince Albert and then I will give you a nice brand right on the head of your dick won't you like that?" she hissed at him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Dante yelped when his cock was yanked then screamed when she stuck her finger down his small and sensitive urethra. He grabbed her wrist as the pain made tears well up int he corners of his eyes. Was this how Vergil had felt when he had done it to the elder the night before? Poor Vergil... He could even feel the hot blood from the claw cutting him inside. "No!" Dante snapped at her, growling again. "I wouldn't like that at all!"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Giggling with anticipation she pushed him back onto a wrack and tied him to it. As a full-blooded demoness she did have quite a lot of power inside of her. "Now this is going to be painful for you but quite pleasurable for me. Grabbing a brand off of the fire she quickly branded his cock, the heat carving in Vergil's mark. "Ah much better. Then she shoved a vibrator into him and turned, deciding to pamper herself. "You'll be in pain for a while."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Dante snapped his jaws at the woman, growling and glaring at her. "Let me go this instant!" He went still when he saw the brand and then pressed himself back against the wrack when she came closer. "No-no-no-NOO!!!" Dante screamed out loud, probably enough to fill the whole tower with his voice as he felt his cock baking under the brand. He whimpered when he was stuffed full of vibrator but compared to the brand it barely hurt at all. He hung on the wrack, his arms taking all of his weight as he whined in the back of his strained throat and stared down at his throbbing, red cock. He could even see heat waves coming up from the tip from the heat on his flesh. It was easily the worst pain out of everything that had happened to him since he came here. "Stupid cunt..."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Slowly slipping out of her clothing she walked back to him and sat down, looking up at him and grinning. "Hurts don't it?" she asked, grabbing a metal rod and suddenly shoving it into his abused urethra. Then she stood up and grabbed something to pierce him with. She then set about piercing his balls and then giving him a ladder as well. "There we go." she purred, looking at his face.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm

"No wonder Vergil hates you!" Dante snapped at her, his face twisted into one of anger. He screamed again when his cock was filled with metal and kept screaming as he was pierced over and over again. By the end, he was a mess of sobs. "Stop!" His crotch area was swollen and throbbing and he was pretty sure it was bleeding. His balls felt like they had been kicked with steel toed boots and even the vibrator wasn't enough to stop the pain in his genitals.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:32 am