Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell Empty Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Having fought his way through most of the tower, Dante stopped at the door that led to the very top. He had heard through an unnamed demon that Vergil was up there. He wrapped his hand around the half of an amulet hanging from his necklace. Once this amulet and Vergil's amulet were put back together the doors of Hell would open. He wrapped his hand around the hilt of Rebellion, his sword, then burst through the door and ran to the open deck of the top of the tower. He had to kill his brother before Vergil could bring Hell to earth.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Vergil snorted as he felt his younger brother's presence enter into his domain. The little twirp that he called brother. He could care less if his brother tried to stop him - it wouldn't work at all. Sitting down in a large chair he waited, his plan was already set into motion.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Dante entered into the room he knew held his brother. "Vergil!" He yelled out as he moved into the room, body tense for a fight. "You die tonight!" He growled out, his gloved hand tightening around the hilt of his sword while the other took hold of one of his guns. He pointed it at Vergil and let off several shots.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Vergil's eyes narrowed and he snapped his fingers as a ring of fire surrounded Dante. He was going to enjoy this ,he just needed Dante to be brash, which the young idiot probably would. He was going to enjoy what was going to happen after he got Dante pinned even more.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:09 pm

When the ring of fire showed up, Dante glowered at the flickering image of his brother from behind the fire then launched himself at the fire, intent on running through it. He didn't care if it burned him; his demon blood would eventually heal him and he wanted to kill his brother without waiting.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Rashness always led to downfall.

As soon as Dante was through the fire another trap sprung to life and he was caught in a half-demon binding circle, something that would keep him trapped for a little while while Vergil mixed up some very special roofie-like concoction.

"You are to brash." was all that he said as he stared at his brother.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Dante "oof"ed as he hit what felt like a wall and fell onto his ass. He rubbed his nose then looked around him at the binding circle. "What the fuck is this?!" He growled out as he quickly stood up. "And you're a coward!" He snapped at his brother. "Let me out of here and fight me like a man, you pussy!"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:32 am

That did not rile up Vergil though, he just smiled. His smile was demented, a deep darkness in it as he walked over to Dante, the shadows of the room seemed to follow him as he started to walk around the outer rim of the entrapment spell. His eyes glowed with a calculated darkness in them as he started to drip the drug onto specific spots on the array.
    "You should learn to watch your tone with your elders." he stated, his voice cold and uncaring as he poured the last of the drug onto the final point and suddenly a darker, purple, light swarmed around the middle, and it started to zap the strength out of Dante.
    Chuckling maliciously Vergil waited, his eyes growing hungry as the thoughts of completely breaking his brother filled his mind. His brother, his brother now had died in the mind of Vergil and now Dante was a slave, his slave, to do with whatever he wished.
    The first thing in order was to get those clothes off of him. Second task would be more intimate, more embarrassing for the proud demon-hunter; he would be violated in so many different was that all of his pride would seep from him and that would leave a nice little toy for Vergil to have. Then, maybe, he would force breeding onto Dante - just to have Dante watch as he would break the child.

Yes, it was good to be evil.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:11 pm

As soon as Dante saw the nasty smile on Vergil's face he bared his tiny fangs at the other while a sick feeling curled in his stomach. Something bad was going to happen and he did not like it, not one bit. "Bite me," he hissed in reply to the comment about watching his tone. He watched Vergil walk around him, making sure to keep the elder in his sights at all times. What was he dripping? Dante's blue eyes danced between the circle and Vergil, looking for something to change, then figured maybe whatever Vergil was doing wouldn't work. That is, until the color changed and a feeling of extreme lethargy came over him. It became too hard to stand as a bone-chilling weakness made him slide down onto his butt and his chin dropped against his chest. He wasn't tired, per se, just physically exhausted. "What did you do to me?" His question was breathy, toneless, and just barely above a whisper as he slowly leaned to the right and fell onto his side, unable to stop himself from simply lying on the floor.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Grinning maliciously Vergil quietly deactivated the demon-containment circle and walked to his little brother. His grin turned into a smile filled with disgust as he crouched down and began to cut off his brothers clothing, making sure to caress him in a most disturbing way. Pinching Dante's tight little nipples with his soft, pale hand. "You know Dante, you give up so easily." he whispered, his cold hand going down to Dante's member, underneath what remained of Dante's pants "And you seem to be enjoying it." he whispered sadistically as he gave Dante a quick jerk.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Dante looked up as much as he could without having to move his body or head when he saw Vergil crouch near him; was this how he was going to die? His brother leaning over him as he laid on the floor, practically boneless? However, as he felt cloth sliding over his skin and the cool air reaching places that it wasn't supposed to be touching, he knew that this was not how he was going to die. Oh, no, this was much worse... Goosebumps raised over Dante's lightly tanned flesh when his own brother touched him so intimately. A sound of surprise escaped from Dante when his nipples were played with, though it did kind of feel good, he had to admit, testimate to that were his now hard nipples. "I'm not," he growled out in return, glaring at Vergil, though whether he was talking about giving up, enjoy it, or both, even he was not sure. His words didn't match his body's reponse, though, as his cock twitched and started to grow under his brother's touch.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Chuckling softly he continued to rub Dante's member, paying special attention to the foreskin, rubbing it between his fingers, rubbing the opening that the foreskin helped protect. "Tell me Dante, why are you becoming wet like a woman?" he asked, suddenly squeezing Dante tight enough to cut off the circulation for a second before he yanked Dante's pants down and off. Running a fingernail around his brother's balls.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Dante's teeth sank into his lower lip as he held back his noises of pleasure. Vergil knew what the hell he was doing, that was for sure. The metallic taste of blood against Dante's tongue couldn't shock him out of the pleasure and he ended up letting out a moan. He could feel precum welling up on the tip of his cock and smearing under his brother's fingers. "I-I'm not!" He denied, his face coloring with embarrassment and pleasure. Then he was grabbed and the younger brother yelled out, his hips giving an automatic jerk, despite the lethargy, in an effort to stop the sudden onslaught of pain. The pain seemed to only amplify the pleasure that he was suddenly receiving as his balls were given attention. "Vergil...!" He gasped out, his fully hardened cock twitching and leaking fluids. "S-S-Stop this!" An attack with a sword or gun he could handle; molestation by his own flesh and blood was a whole other thing.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:32 pm

"Never." Vergil hissed, biting down hard on Dante's neck as he suddenly shoved a finger roughly up into Dante's ass, making sure to cut the sensitive flesh on the inside with his fingernails. Sucking on his neck Vergil delighted in the sweet metallic taste as he began to rip at the flesh with his teeth. He was going to mark Dante as his - nothing could stop him now.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Dante let out a reverberating scream as his neck and virgin hole were abused by his elder brother. As he felt his throat shredding and his insides tearing water leaked from the corners of his eyes. Was this actually happening to him? By his own brother? Gathering what strength he could, Dante lifted his hand and pressed it against Vergil's shoulder, wanting to push his brother away from him but not being able to do much more than rest his hand there. A hard coughing fit hit Dante as his throat was choked by the bite while his cock slowly softened at the lack of pleasure and growth of pain.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Pulling away from his brother's neck Vergil slowly moved his free hand to Dante's cock, gently rubbing it as he continued to roughly finger-fuck him. "Tell me Dante, do you enjoy this my little slave?" he asked, grinning evilly as he contemplated all the things he would do to him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Dante let out a sound of pain as he was forced into a hard state again. He glowered as best he could at Vergil. "I'm not your slave," he growled out, feeling some of his strength return from the anger and pain and loss of the circle. "I don't... want this," he bared his fangs again as he weakly curled his fingers in Vergil's shirt.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Grinning as Dante hardened even more he slipped a cock ring on him and whispered a small incantation. As soon as the incantation left Vergil's lips he grinned wider, this would make sure that Dante would be drained of most of his energy but he'd have enough to cum at least once in a while. "You might not want it slave, but I do." he whispered, bending down to lick Dante's cock.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Feeling something not-so-soft around his shaft Dante quickly looked down, half-wondering what the hell it was while the other half of his mind filled with dread. "No..!" Dante's movements where turning sluggish again as he felt himself draining of energy. He wanted to protest more, truly, he did, but that tongue on his hardness just felt way too good. He almost forgot all about the cock ring as he dropped onto his back, enjoying the touch. "Not your slave," he grumbled out, still refusing to believe that but still accepting of the pleasure his own flesh and blood was giving to him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 pm

"Yes you are." Vergil answered, moving away from Dante's member as he hit Dante's balls hard. "As long as you are in my presence now you will be nothing but a pleasure toy for me and a few others in my select circle. You will be fucked until you can no longer enjoy anyone's touch but mine. You got that Slave." he hissed, suddenly yanking Dante's cock. Then, standing up he grinned, "Now come along peacefully or I'll make you follow me."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Dante let out a high-pitched, unmanly sound of pain as soon as his sensitive balls were hit then it lowered to whimpers. He knew his brother was evil but to actually torture Dante like this? As he listened to Vergil, Dante felt even more dread claw at his stomach plus a new emotion he hadn't felt since he was a child: fear. There was a long line of abuse ahead of Dante and he wasn't looking forward to this. The yank made him cry and curl into himself, free, for a moment, of Vergil's touch, allowing him to hold his aching genitals. "Fuck you!" He hissed out. "I'm not your damn slave," glowered Dante at Vergil. "Get that through your thick skull!" He wasn't going anywhere with Vergil.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Vergil's eyes narrowed to slits as he heard his little brother still claim to be free. Walking back over to Dante he forced Dante onto his back and pinned him down. "If you will not accept it then I will force you to accept it." he hissed, as he started to gently finger the area above the cock ring, his eyes darkening. "I don't want to take your free will just yet but. . . I am not above forcing you to do what I want you to do even if your mind is screaming at you to not do it." he whispered as he started to whisper in Dante's ear another incantation, this time one of body control.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Dante flinced back from Vergil when the elder came closer, expecting some form of immediate pain. Instead, he was just looking up into the very cold, unfeeling eyes of his brother. Subtle shudders ran down Dante's spine when his throbbing cock was toyed with and it took everything he had not to press his hips closer to try and bring more contact between them. It took only seconds for his lust-adled brain to make the connection of Vergil's words with the incantation and he stiffened under Vergil. "I'll do it!" He said without a second thought, his face pressing against the side of Vergil's. "I'll do it; I'll do what you want," he tried to get the words out in hopefully enough time for Vergil to stop. At least if he had some semblance of control left over him then he would still have a chance to escape this nightmare.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Grinning as he stopped before the last word was uttered and continued to gently rub Dante's member. "If you talk back even once I'll complete the spell and then you will have no freedom." he whispered, licking Dante's neck. "Now get up."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Dante felt his soul wilting at the treatment he was being given by someone he had honestly used to look up to; he hated this. It didn't help that he was still getting pleasure from Vergil's hand and tongue, either. His brain couldn't decide if it should feel pleasure from the touches or be upset at the words. With a growing headache from his confusion, Dante slowly eased himself into a sitting position, not even bothering to hold back the wince when his inflamed and slowly healing insides pulsed with pain. If he had his energy back then this would be a lot easier but he wasn't about to bitch at Vergil for it and tempt the elder into completing the incantation. With shaking arms and trembling legs Dante pushed himself up into a standing position where he swayed a moment before he was able to get his balance. At least he wasn't bone-dead exhausted like that circle had caused.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:57 am