Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 14 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Vergil groaned in pleasure as Dante dug into his back and clenched around him. It was a powerful feeling to have his all time masturbation idea happen right now. Going even faster he bent down and bit into Dante's neck as he reached around and grabbed Dante's shaft, jerking him off shakily. "Dante...my Dante." his hissed around the skin in his mouth.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Vergil wasn't the only one with his fantasies coming true right now. The bite made a whine of pleasure to sound from Dante who writhed under Vergil. The words made him blush, not used to that kind of thing. "My Vergil," he murmured in reply, his lips brushing against Vergil's ear before he licked the shell. When his weeping cock was finally touched Dante jerked and cried out, cumming almost immediately because of how horny he was at the moment.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Groaning in pleasure as Dante came around his hot, hard, dripping cock Vergil looked at his brother's pleasure filled face. However, he didn't stop thrusting, his hips pistoning in and out of Dante at break-neck speeds as he bent even further and started to suck and lick (as well as nip on occasion) Dante's pert little nipples. He wasn't done with this love making session, far from it. After all they had many years of pent up sexual frustration to take out on each other.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Dante started to pant and growl like a pacing dog when Vergil kept going, dragging out his orgasm and then forcing his overly sensitive cock to insides to stay aroused. The teasing in Dante's nipples sent electric fire right to his loins and soon he was thrusting up against Vergil again, right back into the action. Grabbing Vergil's shoulders, Dante pushed his brother onto his back and then took his place on top. His clawed hands pinned Vergil's wrists to the bed as he sat down on his elder brother's hard shaft, impaling himself in one swift move. Dark red had bled into Dante's eyes as his fangs were well over his bottom lip by this point as his demonic nature took over. It was this speed with which that Dante used to fuck himself onto Vergil's cock and this strength that Dante used to tighten his needy hole like a vice grip.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Letting out a feral yell Vergil came hard and fast when Dante's hole clamped around him like a vice grip. His hot seed squirting out of him like a hot torrent of steam as he felt his own demon side take over. Bucking hard and fast into Dante he didn't stop even after his orgasm, he was gonna fucking fuck Dante till Dante couldn't fucking walk straight.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Dante threw his head back, a loud groan sounding from him when he felt himself being filled with hot spunk. As he came back down, Dante grabbed Vergil's collarbone with his teeth, the sharpened points digging into the flesh until he was tasting blood. He didn't plan on stopping any time soon either and even though he had felt Vergil's cum he continued to pound himself onto his brother's cock, not carrying that his insides were chafing from the speed by this point. As he sucked on Vergil's demonic blood, feeding his cravings, Dante dug his claws into Vergil's wrists and then dragged them down his forearms, leaving deep, bloody trenches in their wake.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 am

Screaming out in sudden pleasure Vergil sudden grabbed Dante's cock and started to jerk him off hard for a second before he grabbed a hold of Dante's hips cutting them deeply with his claws. He was in bliss, euphoria, nirvana whatever you want to call it. Pumping hard into Dante he suddenly switched their positions, ripping Dante away from his collarbone as he threw him down onto the bed and started to fuck him this way. Sweat was beading on his brow by this point but all he could think about was fucking this bitch in heat.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Dante sucked in a breath when his cock was jerked then growled when Vergil stopped; it was feeling so good, too. His growl grew louder when his hips were shredded only to flow into a moan that was closer to a yell as he was pounded into so wonderfully. He could feel hot, sticky blood seeping from his battered and bruised hole and loved every moment of it, even if Vergil did take away Dante's liquid candy when he threw him against the bed. By this point, Dante was arching under Vergil, his back bent like a bow. This way he was able to feel his brother's stomach rub against his aching need. As soon as Dante felt himself getting close, he started to chant every curse word in the dictionary while clawing at Vergil's back, neck and hair followed by a scream that the whole castle must have heard as he came.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Growling softly Vergil was far from done with Dante. Continuing to pound into Dante Vergil slowed down to a crawl, reaching around to smear Dante's cum all over his exposed belly. "You like that whore?" Vergil hissed as he picked Dante up again and forced Dante to ride him, this time his cock hit Dante's prostrate no matter what Dante did.Reaching around Dante Vergil slipped another cock ring onto Dante. Meanwhile he continued to slam Dante down on his aching cock. He wanted to cum, Vergil truly did, but now he couldn't and he knew why.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 2:46 pm

At this point, Dante was actually whining because it was starting to hurt his over-sensitive and abused body. Feeling the cum spread over his body and then hearing what he was called made a dark blush erupt onto Dante's face and a contradicting moan to slip out. Right now, he was simply holding onto Vergil the best he could as he was bounced on his brother's hard cock. The pain was quickly becoming pleasure but then the cock ring was put on and a dry sob sounded from Dante's strained throat. "Not again!" He whined out loud. Why couldn't Vergil cum?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Vergil couldn't cum because something inside of him was blocking it. He wouldn't be able to cum for some time now, it was the training he got when he was younger. He continued to pound into Dante, his hands rolling up his body and pinching his nipples hard. "What if we pierced you bitch, and maybe shoved things down your urethra." he hissed, nipping on Dante's back. "What would the bitch want to try?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 3:19 pm

That's... really awful... A whimpered moan sounded from Dante when his hard nipples were abused, only for him to stiffen at the words, though, it simply caused him to tighten even more around Vergil. "No!" He cried out around heavy panting. "I don't w-want that," this time the words were groaned as he arched against the thrusting. Dante didn't want metal in his flesh and he certainly didn't want something blocking such an important hole. Even so, he didn't try to stop Vergil from rocking inside of him. Dante just knew that his insides were going to be throbbing with pain later but he couldn't bring himself to stop the incredible pleasure, even if he wouldn't be able to release once he reached the peak.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 3:34 pm

"Whore, I want to decorate you, to show the world who you belong to!" Vergil hissed, picking Dante up once again and throwing him to the floor. Vergil's eyes were wild at this point, his demon blood causing all kinds of changes and a deep-seated lust swept through him. "I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk straight!" he hissed out, pouncing on Dante again and once again resuming the fucking. "You are MINE no one elses."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Dante winced and grunted when he was thrown to the floor. Thank goodness his demonic side could quickly heal or else he probably wouldn't make it through one of these sex-sessions with Vergil. "I'm not a whore!" He snapped at Vergil, baring his own growing fangs at Vergril from over his shoulder as he was mounted like a bitch. "And you don't own me," he could fuck whoever the hell he wanted, no matter what Vergil thought or said. Just because he was willing to bare Vergil a child didn't mean he would allow himself to be ruled like one of Vergil's harem girls. As his anger grew he started to thrust even harder against Vergil while reaching down to yank off the ring. He wouldn't let Vergil control his body functions, either.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 4:04 pm

However Vergil soon grabbed a hold of Dante's hands and pinned them above his head. He continued to thrust into Dante with a ferocity that he had never known he had. "You know you fucking love this Dante." he hissed, bending down and biting Dante. "You are going to fucking love what I do next even more." he hissed out as he ripped out a chunk of skin.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Dante growled when his hands were pinned, stopping him from removing the cock ring. As a piece of him was ripped out Dante threw his head back and roared out loud, enough so that the glass in the window rattled. "MAKE ME CUM!" He yelled at Vergil, his abused hole clamping down like a vice onto his brother's cock. I'm curious to know what Vergil is going to do.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 6:25 pm

"No." Vergil hissed, nuzzling into Dante for a second. "You have to earn the right to cum, you have to please me, make me hornier than I already am. You have to make me beg." Vergil answered as he pushed Dante away. "So Get started."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Dante onto his face when he was pushed away and it took a few moments of moaning and shuddering before he was able to even comprehend what Vergil had said. He pushed himself onto his hands and knees then sat down on his butt which was quickly followed by a hiss of pain as his abused hole was hit. He looked down at the blood and cum that coated his chest, stomach and thighs then he looked up to Vergil. So, he wanted Dante to make him horny? He turned his body to Vergil and cupped his brother's face before pulling him in and kissing him with an intensity that would have made a lesser man faint. Then he quickly sat up and yanked Vergil's thighs into the air so that his back and head would be on the floor followed by filling Vergil with his pulsing, hard cock and moving so that he literally slammed his cock into the elder like a powered jack hammer.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Moaning in pure pleasure Vergil watched Dante's face, his ass clenching around Dante's member. "You are so warm...inside me." Vergil hissed out, biting his lip as he wrapped his legs around Dante. "Harder, faster..." he moaned out.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Dante was a little surprised that Vergil didn't try to stop him but he wouldn't let that get in his way. Wrapping a hand around his brother's cock, Dante jerked it from base to tip, hard and fast, while pounding away at the elder's ass so hard that it felt like his bones were shaking and so deep that he was sure Vergil would be able to taste his dick. He was panting and grunting like a rabid dog as he leaned over Vergil, his visage looking more and more demonic as he continued on.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Groaning softly Vergil bit his lip harder, his body clenching hard around Dante. "Fucking tease me damnit!" Vergil hissed out, his body aching from need. "I want to be denied what I want damnit!"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Dante was actually taken aback by this. Vergil wanted to be denied? Maybe he would take Vergil to a good doctor friend of his after they were done. He grabbed Vergil's face, his palm pressed against his brother's mouth and his fingers covering one of Vergil's eyes. "I didn't tell you to talk, slut," he snapped at Vergil, wavering between demon and human as he grabbed the head of Vergil's cock with his other hand and without preamble shoved his index finger into the elder's urethra until his knuckle was pressed against the cockhead. If he wanted to be treated like a bitch then Dante would treat him like a bitch. Dante then twisted his thrusts to angle downward so that Vergil's prostate wasn't hit at all.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Keeping quiet as can be Vergil bucked his hips against Dante, his eyes rolling back in his head at the pleasure he was experiencing from being denied, and furthermore, having his urethra blocked. Clutching at the sheets he continued to buck, wanted to bring his Mast....Dante to orgasm. What he had forgotten was that he had put a cock ring on Dante.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Dante faltered with his thrusting when he realized Vergil was really enjoying himself... and doing as he was told. That did not make Dante feel good at all. In fact, if the cock ring wasn't on he probably would have completely softened. He pressed his lips together and started to move even more inside of Vergil, hitting his prostate with every other thrust to keep the pleasure limited. He wanted to help the elder get off a lot more than he had moments ago. Now completely human again, Dante removed his hand from Vergil's face and wrapped it around his brother's cock, stroking it while keeping his finger deep inside of the pee hole. "Beg me for release, cumdump!"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Whimpering softly Vergil continued to move, his eyes glazing over as he started to pant. "Please..please let me cum, let this filthy whore cum." he whimpered out, his voice breaking as he was transported to a different time and place. "Let this whore cum, let him please master, he'll be a good boy...promise! Let me CUM PLEASE! PLEASE!" he begged growing more desperate as he thought that he was back in the hellhole of never ending sexual torture where he wasn't allowed to cum for weeks at a time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:22 pm