Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 13 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:36 pm

"I'm not cleaning this place," it would take Dante the rest of his life to clean even half of the enormous tower. He shook his head at those words, ignoring the goosebumps that appeared where Vergil touched. "Like you said, you don't want me to be second and I don't want to be second, either. I'll wait until you're safely able to get rid of that woman... besides, they might make her stay here with you," Dante could honestly say that he had never hated someone he had never met as much as he hated Vergil's wife. It was about now that Dante remembered that he was nude. He pressed his crotch against Vergil's leg, hiding himself. "Can we get those clothes now?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 pm

"I wouldn't even consider having you clean this place, no you would keep me company and help me and such." Vergil stated as his hand swept down Dante's back and he slipped a finger into Dante's entrance, a small smile on his face. "Alright, however...you have to let me pleasure you while we go to get the clothing. What? Vergil liked sex.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 pm

By "help" Dante could only guess that Vergil meant whenever he was horny and not with any of that political/work stuff, especially since Dante didn't know anything about it. When he was suddenly filled with finger Dante automatically clenched, his hole squeezing around Vergil's digit. He let out a rueful laugh. "You're more than welcome to try," right now, all he could think about was Vergil having sex with his wife and the fact that Dante was disgusted with himself for being selfish and wanting to be with a married man.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Looking at Dante's face he curled his finger around till he found Dante's prostrate. Once he found it he started to gently massage it and force Dante to walk at the same time. "I will try to distract you. I should show you a picture of my wife and Mari...they are really sweet women but I feel no love for either of them." he answered, rubbing the prostrate hard then soft.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Dante bit into his lower lip when Vergil touched his prostate, trying to keep his sounds down. It was weird to walk and have Vergil do what he was doing and, he noticed, highly embarrassing, especially since his dick was getting hard from it. "I'd rather not know how sweet the woman you're married to is, I feel like a mother fucker enough without -uhhn- knowing that she's a nice person," he grabbed Vergil's shoulder as his legs shook, the pleasure making it harder for him to stand, let alone walk. Why would Vergil think to feel love for Mari? Did something happen between them?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:26 am

Chuckling at Dante's distress he leaned closer to Dante and gently licked Dante's neck. "You're getting hard." he whispered, slowly slipping in another finger and toying with his prostrate. "She's nice for a Lord Demon's daughter." he whispered to Dante. "You look so hot right now being forced to do this."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 am

Dante whined when Vergil licked his neck, his blush darkening at the words. Yeah, he still didnt want to get to know her. As the second finger entered him his knees buckled and he had to grab Vergil again to keep from falling. "I cant walk anymore," he whimpered, his cock turning a dark red from arousal. There were drops of precum on the floor and it was slowly turning into a puddle.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:08 am

"Jack yourself off while I finger you and push you along then Dante." he whispered as he moved behind Dante and started to suck on his neck. "And then when we reach the rooms I'll get you off properly." he whispered huskily, his own member hard as steel as it prodded Dante's rear.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 am

Dante shuddered as his sensitive neck was sucked then whined when he felt Vergil's hardon. He'd rather have that inside of him than fingers, to be honest. He wrapped a trembling hand around his cock, slowly dragging his hand up to the head of his penis and back down again. It felt weird to Dante who hadn't yet masturbated without his foreskin; he didn't have a new technique down yet. His other hand pressed against the wall, keeping himself steady as he shuffled along. It was a lot harder than he had thought and from this moment on Dante promised not to walk and jerk himself at the same time.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Smelling Dante’s sweet, musky, horny smell Vergil slowly wiggled his fingers in a clockwise and then counterclockwise motion. This was divine in Vergil’s mind, Dante seemed to be enjoying it when he, Vergil, touched him and that made Vergil feel wanted. He hadn’t felt wanted in a long, long time. Not even the women he had slept with of his own free will wanted him.
    Moving forward he continued to pressure Dante to move forward and then when they made it to his room Vergil pushed Dante in the doorway and ripped his fingers out of Dante and pushed him down onto the bed. “What do you want Dante?”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 pm

There weren't enough words in all of the languages combined for Dante to express just how much he wanted Vergil. From the fingers in his ass alone Dante could taste Vergil, it was that much how much he wanted Vergil. As soon as they were in Vergil's room Dante could have sobbed with relief as he bounced on the bed from the shove. Right now, Dante couldn't remember anything other than the need to orgasm and if he had to do a married man he damn well would do a married fucking man. With his feet planted firmly on the ground and his torso on the bed, Dante spread his feet farther apart until his tight hole winked out at Vergil while he looked over his sweat covered shoulder, his blue eyes hazed with lust and his lips slicked with saliva. "I neeeed you, Vergil.... Fuck me~" His tone was boderline with his demon side and there was a hint of fang peeking out from under his top lip. His fingers had curled into the bedsheets and his growing claws were already puncturing holes in it. To add to the image, Dante thrust his hips back, pushing his ass even further out towards Vergil like a bitch in heat.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:45 pm

“Show me how much you want me Dante.” Vergil purred out, taking a seat on a nearby dresser. “Tell me in words how much you need me.” He whispered, his eyes clouding over as he saw how Dante was acting like a bitch in heat. ‘A Bitch in Heat for Me’ Vergil thought to himself, his ego and pride swelling as well as his dick. However, he made no move to touch himself or to go towards Dante. “Show me by masturbating how much you need me. If you cum you don’t need if you don’t cum you need me. You have thirty minutes – and be creative use objects if you need too~” Thirty minutes, however, was the baseline and if Dante did something really sexy, and since Vergil was holding on by a thread, Dante would be fucked quicker.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Dante whined out loud, looking distraught at what Vergil said. He let out a loud huff through his nose then leaned his chest against the bed while reaching back and pushing two fingers into his needy hole. He grunted as he scissored them, opening himself, then groaned out loud as he shoved in until he could touch his prostate. If Vergil wanted a show than he would give him a show; Dante could do that now that they weren't in front of a whole bunch of people. "Oooh, Vergil." He moaned out loud. "Baby brother needs big brother's hard, hot cock...!" Be creative, huh? Dante slid his upper body against the bed as he stood up then slightly turned to Vergil, most of his back to the elder but part of his hard cock still visible from the angle. Dante ran his hands up his thighs and sides and then over his pectorals, tweaking his nipples and causing a soft mewl to sound from him, before his hands ran back down his stomach and over his weeping cock until he was able to grip his balls in a hold that made him whimper. He then turned to Vergil and moved towards the chair before pulling himself up so that his was sitting in Vergil's lap with his legs over the arms of the chair. This caused his asscheeks to spread so that he could rub Vergil's cock along his hot slit. Dante then took hold of Vergil's hands and wrapped them around his cock. Holding Vergil's hands, Dante rocked his hips back and forth, making his ass rub against Vergil's cock and his own dick to slide between their encircled hands and up along Vergil's stomach. He also leaned in to kiss Vergil's chin. Hey, he was allowed to use whatever he wanted, right? So, he was using Vergil.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Oh this definitely earned points for creativity. Groaning softly Vergil leaned forward and buried his head in the crook of Dante’s neck. Licking his brother’s neck and then sucking it. He enjoyed this, the sight of Dante’s cock in his hands caused his cock to twitch and a bead of precum dripped down the base of his cock as it rubbed against Dante’s hot slit. “Dante….” He whispered against his taunt neck, his tongue lavishing his brother with attention before he pulled back and continued to watch Dante. “Don’t stay in one position for too long. You have to be a bit more creative and think of things to play with other than me.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Dante had actually thought that Vergil would finally fuck him but apparently his elder brother had willpower of steel. He didn't let his annoyance or disappointment show through, though, and he simply leaned in to reply with his lust-husky tone. "You're the only thing worth playing with," his lips brushed Vergil's ear as he spoke and then he nipped on the lobe prior to moving away from Vergil. Dante could feel the sticky pre between his taut butt cheeks and it made him all the harder. Hmm, what else could he play with? As Dante stared at the bed, a light smirk came over him. Might as well get creative again. He glanced around, searching for something, and upon finding a candlestick decided to go with that. Dante pulled out the candle and tossed it behind him then carried the candlestick to Vergil. He slowly stroked Vergil's cock, collecting more precum, then ran it over the top of the candlestick before doing the same to himself and adding his own precum to it so that the candlestick was nice and lubbed up followed by going to the bed and crawling up to the headboard. He pushed the pillows behind him so that he was in a leaning position then put his feet on the wall the headboard rested against. In this position, Dante was able to reach his anus better and with a bit of careful twisting and slight wincing the candlestick entered him. Moving it around until it pressed up against his prostate, Dante then pushed his asscloser to the wall so that the wall and headboard held the candlestick up aginst his pleasure zone. Finally, Dante grabbed the headboard with his hands for leverage then leaned in with his amazing flexibility and took his own cock into his mouth, sucking and bobbing his head on the pulsing shaft.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Groaning softly in pleasure Vergil reached down, and spreading his own legs, draping them over the arms of the chair to give Dante a view if he wished to quit and watch him. Slowly he began to jerk himself off, his eyes closing as he let out a small mewl of pleasure and then opened them watching Dante lovingly. “Why don’t you try to seduce me Dante? That might work in your favor~” he whispered, a bead of precum once again sliding down his penis. However it was soon rubbed all over his member as he continued to stroke himself off. “Use your wanton wiles to make me want you even more than I already do.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Dante let go of the headboard and his body flopped back onto the bed before he looked over to Vergil, silently watching his brother for a moment, then twisting himself off of the bed. The candlestick slowly slid out of his hole and plopped onto the floor as Dante crawled toward Vergil on his knees, his eyes locked onto his brother's crotch. Absently, Dante gulped, swallowing the extra saliva in his mouth as he suddenly salivated at the sight that was presented to him. He watched Vergil's hands work his cock then he opened his mouth and leaned in, his lips attaching to Vergil's balls. He sucked on each one then licked the seem only to drag his tongue lower. As soon as he felt the indent of Vergil's hole, Dante shoved his tongue inside, tongue-fucking the hole.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Growling in pleasure Vergil bucked against Dante's mouth and reached down, playing with Dante's hair. "This isn't seducing Dante~" he teased as he felt more fluid leak from his tip and drip onto Dante's head. "But...do you want me to fuck you hard or soft?" he hissed as he moved and picked Dante and threw him onto the bed. "Spread yourself for me Dante." he hissed, as he sat on the edge of the bed, watching Dante. Vergil was horny and he needed to be buried balls deep into Dante.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Dante smirked against Vergil's ass while feeling the sticky pre coat his hair. "It worked though, didn't it?" He growled against the tasty flesh against his mouth. He squeaked at the sudden throw then pulled his knees up to his chest before reaching around his thighs and grabing his asscheeks, pulling them open so far his little hole slightly opened, as though it was begging for something inside of it. "Fuck me hard, damn it!" He hissed out loud, his hips already bucking up against the air.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:58 pm

"Slow you say?" Vergil retorted as he pushed forward, gently rubbing his hard cock against Dante's exposed opening, spreading his precum all over it before he slowly, inch by inch, eased himself in and he groaned as he soon buried himself balls deep in Dante. "You are so freaking tight STILL." he hissed out, as he slowly began to pump out and then in.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Dante groaned out loud when he was entered and filled then reached up to grab a handful of Vergil's hair in a tight fist. "Not soft, HARD!" He snapped out loud while he locked his legs around Vergil. "Plllease," he begged as he nuzzled Vergil's throat.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 pm

At this Vergil moved even slower, and gentler, drawing out the pleasure for the both of them. He needed to fuck him hard, he wanted it, he could taste Dante's screams of pleasure. However, he needed to draw this out and to make Dante writhe in pure pleasure.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Dante let out a soft whine when Vergil went even slower inside of him. He didn't much appreaite that, considering all that he had just done for Vergil. He was horny like a mother fucker and now having Vergil move like a snail inside of him was torture. He kept the tight grip on Vergil's hair but he also used his other hand to bring his brother's face down to his so that he could massage Vergil's lips with his own in a way that left even Dante panting for air. His legs kept their tight hold around Vergil, not wanting to let go of Vergil even if they had to do it slow.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Feeling Dante's urgency in their kiss he withdrew all the way out of Dante, grunting at the loss of warmth around his cock. Then, with surprising speed and harshness, he slammed back into Dante, groaning at the feeling that surrounded his cock. Then he did it again, faster and harder with each thrust. He was grunting and growling in pleasure, his eyes glowing as he pulled Dante into the thrusts.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Dante whimpered when Vergil pulled out of him. He was willing to accept the slowness, albeit with some annoyance, but now Vergil wouldn't even fuck him? Then he gasped when the elder entered him again. "Vergil!" Dante cried out on the next thrust. As the thrusts grew in intensity so did Dante's voice grow. He clenched down on his brother's shaft as he was pulled into every thrust. His short nails dug into Vergil's back, causing rivlets of blood to course down Vergil's back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:58 am