Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 32 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:24 pm

"My pleasure," Dante grunted as he fumbled under his brother for a moment before grasping the string and yanking it off, uncaring if it hurt. He then grasped Vergil's wrists and yanked them behind his brother's back so that Vergil would be pressed harder into the bed before he finally started to rut into Vergil's grasping, needy hole like the elder was a bitch in heat. He pounded into his brother, harder and harder and harder, going even when he felt the skin around his dick chafing and light specks of blood appeared. "Cum for me, slut," he snarled, wanting to watch Vergil cum without having his dick touched.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Suddenly a loud scream of pleasure erupted from Vergil as he felt his balls boil over and loads of cum started to squirt from him. It was amazing but odd at the same time. This wasn’t his first orgasm without having his cock touched. However, it was the first time he enjoyed it this much. “Dante!” he whimpered out, bucking harder and harder as he tried to get Dante to hit his prostate over and over again.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:01 pm

"Shit!" Hissed Dante above Vergil, his cock racked with pleasure and pain as he felt the elder squeezing around him. He reached between them with a trembling hand and tugged at the bindings around his dick. When they loosened, Dante let out a yell, his orgasm spewing from his captured balls. In a frenzy he fucked the cum deeper into Vergil, rubbing along his prostate the whole time. Dante turned his grip to Vergil's hips, hard enough to bruise, and yanked his brother back against him while expletives flew from his mouth. When Dante's orgasm finally faded he collapsed onto his brother's back, loudly panting.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Sobbing out in pleasure Vergil rocked back into Dante, closing his eyes as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over him. His cock twitched as one dry orgasm after the other washed over him. He needed more though, he wanted more! He needed more from Dante, so very much more.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Pushing himself back up onto his hands, Dante looked down at his pleasured brother before he pulled out of his ass. Reaching back, Dante removed the vibrator from his asshole and pressed it into Vergil's, making sure it was against his prostate, then Dante picked up a cock ring and slipped it over his brother's cock. Finally, Dante leaned down and his mouth enveloped Vergil's dick, taking it to the base without a problem. All of that training had worked, it would seem. He started to move the vibrator in and out of Vergil as his throat squeezed around his brother's cock.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Whimpering loudly at the vibrator being shoved up his abused hole Vergil bucked and squeaked like a mouse. Nearly instantly Vergil felt the need to cum and he let out a keening whine and wiggled back ,wanting more of the vibrating goodness into him. Then, all of a sudden he felt Dante’s warm mouth around his cock and he let out a whimper, closing his eyes as tears of pleasure started to leak from his eyes. “Dante…oh Dante.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Dante couldn't help but look up at Vergil when he heard his name. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard roll off of his brother's cherry lips. Dante pulled up to the head and gave it a hard suck before digging his tongue into the slit then forcing his head back down until his throat puffed out from all the cock stuffed in it. With a florish, Dante pulled off of Vergil's cock, ripped away the cockring, and slammed his mouth back down, sucking, slurping and swallowing around the dick. Small whimpers were actually sounding from Dante who was getting more than a little addicted to Vergil's dick. His hands found Vergil's balls and Dante was all over them, rubbing, kneading, playing, feeling, desperate for cum.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:13 am

Screaming out Dante’s name as his pleasure tripled Vergil bucked harder into Dante’s mouth. He was in ecstasy and all he could feel was Dante around him, all he could smell was Dante, all he wanted was Dante. At first Vergil was gripping Dante’s hair in a death grip but slowly his hands started to travel till he was pulling Dante closer to him. Then he screamed again, his eyes widening as he came. Hot spurts of gooey cum soon coated Dante’s throat and Vergil collapsed, the vibrator still buzzing away in his ass causing more cum to leak out of him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:41 am

Dante's transferred his grip to Vergil's hips and tightly held on as he gulped down every drop of cum. He felt himself being drawn closer and Dante snuggled against Vergil's thighs as he sucked out his brother's spunk, even moaning at how good it tasted. Slowly pulling up, slurping the whole way, Dante gave the slit a suck then carefully removed the vibrator. He licked his lips clean, enjoying the sweet taste. He was looking pretty damn proud of himself until his stomach protested. Dante grabbed it before groaning and running toward the bathroom, barely making it in time to puke. The only thing that came up was cum and bile, not having eaten anything else lately.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Vergil couldn’t move, not even if he tried. All he could think about was breathing as he was still wracked with the after effects of his wonderful experience. This meant that he simply just laid there, unable to think or register that Dante was vomiting.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:35 pm

"Shit snacks," Dante grunted after he had cleaned out his mouth. It certainly hadn't tasted as good the second time around. He pressed a hand to his muscled stomach, trying to ease the pressure. He still felt like he could vomit but without anything in his stomach it would be a wasted effort anyway. Dante slumped out of the bathroom and leaned against the doorframe, swallowing the urge to curl up on the bathroom floor until he felt better. Dragging himself over to the bed, Dante curled up on top a little ways away from Vergil, residue shakes trembling his body as he tightly held his aching stomach.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:46 am

Slowly Vergil sat up, having regained a small amount of energy from the mind blowing orgasm he experienced. Looking over at Dante he slowly moved to hold him as he noticed that Dante seemed to be in some sort of pain and that bothered Dante deeply about what was going on. That is when he noticed that the ambassador was still there; just finishing up things with Beatrice. However, that was put on the back burner as he pulled Dante closer.
    "Are you okay?" he whispered.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:44 am

Dante whimpered when he felt himself brought into Vergil's hold. "My stomach hurts and I feel really ill," he whined, clutching onto his big brother. "I feel like I'm going to be sick again."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:30 pm

"Just calm down love." Vergil whispered as he gently started to rub Dante's lower back in small circles. "You will be fine love." he whispered, kissing his cheek.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Dante was only able to stand the touching for a few moments before he rolled away, putting his back to Vergil. "Don't, this just makes me want to throw up more... I want to crawl out of my own skin," he curled up tighter, a low growl escaping him, sounding similar to a masculine purr. It vibrated deep in his body, working as a comforting thing.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:56 pm

A saddened look quickly crossed over Vergil's face but all he did was stand up and sigh.Walking over to the ambassador he smirked and held out his hand. "Fair enough?" he asked, referring to the deal.
    "I want Dante's child."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Sickness or not Dante sat bolt upright and looked at the two like they had lost their minds. "Excuse me?! I'm not pregnant!" Wasn't there supposed to be stuff done before hand? Like getting filled with cum in both ends? Or... wait... didn't he, technically, just do that? He wrapped his arms around himself and gulped then scooted back on the bed, putting more distance between Vergil and the ambassador and himself.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Vergil's eyes widened and he felt his skin begin to boil at the ambassador's words. "If Dante is pregnant, which I doubt, why should I give you the child?" he hissed, having no intention to give the Ambassador the child anyway.
    "Well the child is mine. Think about it, I'm the one who fucked him last." the ambassador said, a grin on his face as he looked at Dante.
    "Still doesn't mean I'd give you the child." he hissed, his eyes narrowing.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Dante was looking positively distraught by this revelation. He was going to have to live with a reminder of his rapist for the rest of his life. Looking up at the two, he shuddered when he saw the ambassador grinning at him. At that moment, Dante didn't notice that he was crying or that he was scowling at the same time as he snarled at the two. "This is your fault!" He growled at Vergil. His growled words were trembling as the tears threatened to become sobs. "You-You let him... Why did you let him?!" He pulled his knees up to his chest, hiding behind them.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:26 am

Vergil didn't know what to do now. His mind told him to kill the ambassador, go to war, protect Virgil, and protect what was his; his heart seconded all these notions. However Vergil was a man of reason and his reason told him to wait, wait and see what would happen in the next few minutes.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 pm

As Dante watched Vergil, his lower lip started to tremble. Why wasn't Vergil saying anything? Doing anything? Did he not care? A look of betrayal crossed Dante's face before he looked away from the elder twin. "Now you are what you hate," he murmured to himself, knowing full well that Vergil would hear him. He let some strange person get Dante pregnant... unless that's what he had wanted the whole time? To breed Dante with whoever the elder wanted? Dante had thought it would be Vergil's baby, not- Dante let out a soft sob as he pressed his hands to his stomach then he glared at the ambassador. "Why did you do this to me? I never did anything to you!" His hands tightened against his stomach in a possessive way. Even if it was the ambassador's child Dante wouldn't give it to him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 pm

"You heard Dante. He wants the child so by no means can you have it." Vergil hissed. In all actually this was not what Vergil had planned for today, this is not how he wanted Dante to get pregnant. He wanted Dante to be pregnant with his child - no doubt about it.
    Biting the inside of his cheek he stood there. Unsure of what the hell to do.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Dante let out a rueful laugh when he heard Vergil. "Who said I want it?" He stood up from the bed and went to the closet before he found some clothes that were the least perverted. "I have not made that decision yet," he glared at the both of them then turned on his heel. "I'm going to get some food," Dante glared at them over his shoulder. "And don't even try to make any decisions about my body and whats inside of it; it's my choice and mine alone." He growled then stalked out of the room to find something to eat.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:32 pm

"I'd hate to tell you Dante but it contains one of our DNA so technically it's ours too and so the choice CANNOT be yours alone." Vergil stated as Dante retreated. Sitting down on the edge of the bed he looked at the ambassador.
    "Get the Hell Out." he hissed, his voice icy cold.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Oh, Dante had heard that passing comment and it only pissed him off even more. Vergil might be fine with it but if Dante didn't want a reminder of his double rape, both of which were given consent to by Vergil, then he wasn't going to have a fucking reminder and Vergil could suck Dante's dick if he thought that he was going to have any say in this matter. He went down to the kitchen, a perpetual scowl on his face, and found the nearest servant. "Hey, you, got anything for an upset stomach?" People had upset stomachs without being pregnant so this servant definitely shouldn't read too much into it, he hoped. Luck was on his side and the servant nodded before getting Dante some food that would help with his tummy troubles. He took a seat in the dining room and couldn't help but glare at the spot that Vergil had sat that one time when Dante had been very slave'ish. Stupid bastard. He clenched his hands into fists then took a deep breath to calm himself down a little before he finished off the food which actually seemed to help a little. Dante dropped his head into his hands, just trying to think about what he should do. He wanted to save the humans and certainly this child would be mostly human with only a hint of demon, but he didn't want his essence mixing with that despicable man's essence. The thought that his vile seed had found a home in Dante only made him want to vomit again so he quickly cut off that thought. Dante's blue eyes went wide as something occured to him; he had a demon-doctor friend who still owed him. He quickly stood up and looked down at himself, wearing pants that could barely pass as such, barefoot and barechested. He glanced at the dining room doorway. He would prefer real clothes but right now he was free of Vergil and the bedroom and if he had to wear this doing so than so be it! Dante was up and out of the room, quickly descending the stairs. He had to get the fuck out of here; he might not get another chance.

There was a knock on the door before it opened and a servant stuck her head inside the room. "Umm, Lord Vergil? Master Dante is leaving."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:56 pm