Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 31 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Groaning out Dante's name Vergil finally came, buckets of his warm jizz spurting out and filling Dante's throat and mouth. Collapsing over Dante, Vergil struggled to catch his breath but when he did he withdrew his cock from Dante's mouth and moved to where he kept the vibrators. Taking a small one, perfectly situated to hit Dante's prostate. Shoving it up inside of him he chuckled evilly and started to suck on Dante's cock while untying his legs gently. Then, moving quickly and moving his face away from his crotch he tied Dante's hands behind his back. "Fuck me Dante."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Dante gulped down every last bit of Vergil's cum, only too happy to know that he would finally be able to cum after all of this. Then he felt the vibrator and realized that his cock and balls were not being untied. He whimpered as he was tied up in a new position before he bared his baby fangs at Vergil. "You said I could cum!" He snarled as he savagely thrusted his hips against Vergil.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:34 pm

"You can." Vergil answered as he bent over on the floor to give Dante better access to his ass. "But you have to beg me to cum inside of me. I want to be filled with your cum Dante." he purred out, looking hotly over his shoulder.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Dante carefully managed to sit himself up before he scooted himself up behind Vergil. He leaned in and pressed his face against Vergil's ass, laving the hole with his tongue until it was covered in saliva before he sat up and leaned over Vergil's back. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you will beg me to cum in your ass," he growled before he rammed his incredibly hard, pulsing dick into Vergil's tight hole.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 pm

"I highly doubt that you can make me beg Dante." Vergil cooed out as he waited there. Moaning out Dante's name he looked over his shoulder at Dante, smiling softly. "You know you can try harder Dante."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:17 pm

"YOU WILL!" Dante snarled out as he bit Vergil's throat hard enough to make it bleed while he rammed his cock harder and faster into Vergil's ass. His erect nipples rubbed along Vergil's back, tugged with every thrust because of being tied. He aimed for Vergil's prostate with every thrust, desperate to get Vergil close to orgasm.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:28 am

Vergil just smiled and arched his back – that is until he felt Dante’s cock rub up against his aching prostate. Jumping in pleasure Vergil let out a groan as warmth trailed all through his groin and ass, a pleasurable feeling following behind. “Dante...Harder….” Vergil hissed out, looking over his shoulder heatedly.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:43 am

Dante grinned at the words and he sat up from his leaning over position so that he could thrust harder and deeper, making sure to hit Vergil's prostate with every thrust. His tied up balls lightly smacked against Vergil's, adding to the sensations as Dante fucked him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 am

Moaning loudly Vergil nearly crumpled from the pleasure that was rolling through him. He was so close to orgasm that he could feel his balls tighten as they prepared to spew forth their seed. Clutching at the ground he let out a growl as he held off his orgasm, wanting Dante to think he had the upper hand.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:55 pm

And think it he did. Dante smirked down at Vergil then pulled himself out to the head of his cock and leaving it just inside of Vergil. "Beg for it."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Chuckling softly Vergil reached down and started to jack himself off. "I don't have to Dante, I can finish myself off."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Dante narrowed his eyes at Vergil. "Bastard," he hissed before he thrusted his hips forward again, filling Vergil with his dick. He just had to wait until he could cum.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Quickly finishing himself off once again he rolled over so that Dante could fuck him in the missionary position. "If you want I will untie your hands now." Vergil purred out.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Dante kneeled between Vergil's legs, his hard prick resting against Vergil's cock. "Go ahead and untie me."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Slowly reaching around Dante, Vergil rubbed his cock against his brothers. "Oh Dante..." he whispered, licking Dante's neck as he untied him and then laid back down, smiling up at him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Dante smirked down at Vergil as he set his hands on either side of his brother's head before he leaned in and nibbled his earlobe. "I'm still going to make you beg," he whispered before he sat back up and curled his arms under Vergil's thighs so that his ass was lifted, making it easier to reach deeper with his every thrust. He bucked hard into Vergil, brutally so, wanting to make sure Vergil felt every bit of it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:11 pm

"And you can try." Vergil whispered hotly as he ran his hands over Dante's body. "You know you are enjoying this." he purred out, chuckling softly as he licked his cheek. "Fuck me how you wish though~"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Dante narrowed his eyes at Vergil because even though he was angry about not cumming yet, Vergil was right. Dante had been in a constant state of pleasure this whole time thanks to his orgasms being held off and he couldn't wait to feel what it would be like when he did finally cum. A sudden evil smirk came to Dante's face. "How I wish, huh?" He let go of Vergil and sat back on his haunches before reaching over to the bedside table and picking up some string like his own then tightly tying it around the base of Vergil's cock. "Now you have to beg for your orgasm," he teased as he rammed himself balls-deep inside of Vergil.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Groaning softly Vergil bucked hard against Dante closing his eyes and panting as sweat started to coat his body. "Fuck....yes." Closing his eyes tighter he bucked harder. The thing was that Dante would have to work hard for Vergil to feel the need to cum - after all he had already came once.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Well, if this was going to take a super long time than Dante might as well enjoy the ride. He leaned back then rolled Vergil over without incident before yanking his brother's hips up so that Dante could watch his cock slid in and out of Vergil's tight hole. It was definitely one of the hottest things he enjoyed doing. "Tell me, Vergil, how does it feel having your weaker little brother fuck your ass?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Moaning loudly at the dirty talk spewing forth from Dante Vergil wiggled back against him. "I fucking love it Dante!" he managed to get out between clenched teeth. It was actually amazing to be fucked this way and it made his toes curl in pleasure - especially from this position.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:02 pm

"That's right, you love it! You love having your own brother ram his dick up your tight, little hole." Without a second thought Dante brought his hand back then brought it down onto Vergil's ass, slapping one side and then other until the cheeks turned bright red with hand prints.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:29 pm

With every hit Vergil's ass tightened significantly around Dante's cock. Moaning loudly Vergil started to wiggle, wanting attention to be paid to his balls and cock as well as his guy pussy was fucked brutally.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 pm

"What? You want more attention?" Dante reached under Vergil until he felt the swinging balls that he gave them several slaps in quick succession.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:54 pm

At first Vergil screamed out in a mixture of shock, pain, and pleasure but soon he was once again mindless, bucking as hard as he could against Dante. "Fuck me Dante...harder..." he whimpered out, unsure of what else to do at the moment as lust fogged his mind.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:51 am