Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 35 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Thrusting into Dante's hot entrance Vergil let out a soft groan and latched onto Dante's dick with his hand and started to pump it hard and fast. "Fuck yes."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Dante let out a high-pitched noise of pleasure, sounding more like a woman than a man in that moment. He grabbed the sides of the throne-chair thingy as he bounced on Vergil's dick and finally opened his eyes to watch the Ambassadors fucking each other. He caught the eyes of the one who had raped him and an evil smile formed over his face before he moaned even louder, quite enjoying both the sex and the sight of the miserable douche being hurt.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Vergil cooed and continued to fuck Dante. He was jacking him off at inhuman speeds and enjoying every little twitch of his rectum around his cock. "Show the miserable men what a true man can do to you."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Dante was so fucking aroused right now that he'd follow just about anything that Vergil asked. He pushed the frock tails to the side and shrugged off both shoulders, leaving him just about nude, save the small strip of cloth around his hips were it connected. He used the arm rests to help get leverage as he bounced harder on Vergil, thrusting back against the elder's cock and then thrusting up into his hand. Dante was making noises that made a servant girl cum when she walked by the door and heard him. Every thick, hard muscle in his body tensed and bulged while flecks of flying pre make his stomach and widely spread thighs glisten. When Dante would bring himself back up his jingling balls would bounce and give view to the tightly stretched ring of his anus around Vergil's hard dick before being hidden again when he came back down. When Dante was thoroughly pleasured he became a true slut for the person pleasuring him. His movements started to become more erratic as he grew closer to completion and then finally Dante tightened like a bow string and yelled out his orgasm, spurting so hard and so high that cum covered his chin, neck and chest. His asshole squeezed like a vice around Vergil's dick, mliking it for all it was worth, then his body relaxed and he heavily slumped against Vergil like dead weight, loudly panting and gasping for air as his chest heaved hard enough to make the chains bounce to and fro, lightly tinking when they hit each other.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Groaning as his own orgasm rocked him Vergil filled his brother with hot sticky cum and then fell back, holding Dante close as his cock was till buried in Dante's hot cock. Chuckling to himself he continued to hold Dante, not saying a single word about what had happened.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Dante languidly leaned against Vergil, not even bothering to try and remove the cock from his lightly twitching asshole, now filled with cum, while he watched the others finishing each other off. Dante glanced down at his soft cock, flopped against his thigh like it was tired, then he pulled the frock around himself, hiding his genitals. He looked back up at the others. "Hey, fat old man," he half-heartedly called out. "You," he pointed at the muscular guy who had been back-talking Vergil before after him and several others looked up. "I want everyone to hold that bitch," he pointed at the one who raped him. "While you," the muscular guy, "bite off his balls."

The muscular guy looked outraged. "Fuck I will! I don't take orders from a slut, you pissant! Just put a dick in your mouth and shut the fuck up!"

Dante narrowed his eyes before he looked back to Vergil. "He's not being very nice to me, Vergy. Should we take his balls, too?"

Last edited by Monk on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:06 am

"No, no. Let him keep his balls." Vergil answered as he gently rubbed Dante's neck. "You are so beautiful." he whispered, licking his neck. "But if you want we can think of a suitable punishment for him." he purred out.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 pm

The touches to Dante's sensitive neck made his asshole twitch around Vergil's cock while an evilly seductive look came over his face. "Then I demand his teeth in a jar and a giant's dick to be used to open his throat," Dante commanded even though he looked back toward Vergil for approval. He wasn't used to this leadership stuff. He reached up to brush his fingers through Vergil's hair.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:30 pm

"That sounds better. However, how about a giant to open all holes?" he asked, gently rubbing Dante's neck lovingly. "And we can make his teeth into a necklace for you." he purred. Then he sucked on his neck lovingly gently running his hands down Dante's stomach.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:31 pm

"Sounds good," Dante mumble, leaning into the touches, relaxing against Vergil. "A necklace?" He snickered. "I'd like that," Dante glanced down when he felt Vergil's hands on his stomach which fluttered inside from the touches. "The baby likes it when you touch it."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Chuckling Vergil continued to play with Dante's stomach. Sighing softly he nuzzled into him, kissing his cheek once again. "May we go somewhere private or do you wish to continue watching them?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Dante brought his hand up to Vergil's cheek and and turned his head to give him a real kiss. "I want to watch them be hurt... unless you have something fun planned?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Vergil thought for a minute and just continued to rub Dante's stomach. "Not really anything explicit but it could be fun if you want to try it." he answered, kissing Dante again before he trailed his hands down his stomach then back up to his neck.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:29 pm

"I want to try it," Dante purred, stretching into Vergil's hold before he finally stood up, his ass just now letting go of his brother's dick. Semen dribbled down his thighs while Dante tugged the frock back over his shoulders followed by turning to Ana. "Don't you ever touch my stomach or this baby again."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Ana smirked and looked at Dante. "I don't plan to." she purred as she stood up and walked over to the man who hurt Dante. "You are now my slave." she purred, looking over him happily.

Vergil scooped Dante up and cuddled to him, kissing his cheek before he carried him off towards the Gardens. "I want to share the Gardens with you in all of their glory."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Dante's eyes widened at Ana's words. Not only was she considering his feelings but she was going to hurt the man who hurt him? Maybe she really wasn't so bad after all... even if she did put piercings in his body and burn the head of his dick. He might have to actually talk to her sometime and figure out what her deal with him was about. He yipped in surprise when he was lifted then blushed and looked up at Vergil. "The Gardens? Are they outside?" As opposed to those inside gardens. "I get to go outside? Will you let me go out more often?" He asked as he brought his hands around Vergil's neck, holding on.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:20 pm

"Yes Dante to both of your questions." Vergil admitted as he nuzzled into Dante. "And I have lots of plans for us in the Gardens."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Dante smiled up at Vergil and snuggled into him, finally relaxing for the first time since he arrived. He leaned his head on Vergil's shoulder and let out a content sigh. "I've always wanted this... I always wanted my big brother to take care of me," but after their parents died and they were sent to that orphanage Vergil was adopted and Dante was left alone, especially after he ran off to grow up on the street. He let out another sigh. "I am still your brother right?"With all the ways Vergil had treated him Dante wasn't sure anymore.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:00 pm

"You will always be my brother Dante." Vergil answered as he sat Dante down on the bench and then sat down beside of him. Pulling him close Vergil kissed his neck softly again before running his fingers through his hair. "Always mine."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Dante smiled at Vergil when he heard that he was still Vergil’s baby brother. When they reached the bench, Dante looked around the garden in awe. It was so beautiful, he could see himself out here in the early morning doing his workouts. He glanced over at Vergil and grinned at the affection lavished to him. "I really like this," he mumbled as he cuddled closer to Vergil. "You're being so nice to me." He turned to Vergil and tightly wrapped his arms around his brother. "But be honest with me, are you being gentle because I'm probably pregnant? Because I don't want you to stop being rough with me."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Chuckling softly Vergil continued to play lackadaisically with Dante's hair. "I am in the mood right now to be gentle. That does not mean I will be gentle every time." he answered, kissing his cheek again. "Do not expect me to be gentle all the time."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Dante turned his head when his cheek was kissed and he pressed his lips against Vergil's. "Good, I was really getting into that rough stuff," he replied in a low, soft tone before grabbing his brother by the lapels and yanking them close, kissing him on the mouth with an energy that Dante hadn't shown since coming here.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:40 am

Vergil groaned and pulled Dante closer to him. He didn't want to be rough with Vergil but he figured he could live with it because he wanted Dante to know he could be gentle when need be. However, with the way Dante was going at him it would be doubtful.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:53 am

Dante nipped and sucked at Vergil's lower lip while he smoothed his hot palms over the elder's chest before he pulled back just long enough to pull off Vergil's shirt. When the path to flesh was cleared he descended on the twin and Dante's mouth attached to a pert nipple, tugging on it with his teeth. His hands roamed pale, muscular skin down to the hem of Vergil's pants where they teasingly played with the button found there.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Vergil sighed softly and pulled Dante close to him, nuzzling into his neck lovingly. "I care for you Dante, so very much." he whispered, licking his cheek before pushing him back. "Let me pleasure you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:03 pm