Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 19 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm

This, in this second, all movement ceased from Vergil. He could hear Dante's concern for his wife and there was none in it for him. Closing his eyes he felt his heart break, it was true what his old Master had said - no one could or would love him so why should he try? He should just take what he wanted and once Vergil was free from this position that is exactly what he would do.

Ali blushed and looked at him, smiling at him sweetly. "No, I am fine...I just...am sore."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 7:25 pm

"I will help you, Mistress," he set her on the bed and pulled himself out of Vergil, completely forgetting about the sex as he leaned down and started to kiss her slit, tenderly using his lips and tongue to help ease the soreness.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 7:30 pm

At this point Vergil was working hard, not to get himself off but to dislocate his thumbs and get the cuffs off of himself. This way he would be able to leave Dante and his wife alone. After that he would take Dante, lock him in a hole and let the guards have their way with him.

Aliana let out a moan of pure pleasure, closing her eyes as she ran her fingers through his hair. "You may call me Aliana you know." she purred out, paying close attention to his temples as he pleasured her. The soreness caused by Vergil was slowly easing away at this point.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Dante let out a soft sound of pleasure as his hair was played with. "That... wouldn't be... proper... Mistress," he replied between licking and sucking, paying no attention to Vergil as he continued to mess with her clit, taking care of it as well as he could.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Ali moaned softly, continuing to play with his hair now. "Then please...make love to me." she moaned out, enjoying this all to much for someone of her station. And this too caused Vergil to feel his heart break all over - it made him feel like he wasn't worth anything to anybody.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Dante crawled up Aliana's body and pressed his hard cock into her, holding her against him now as he started at a moderate pace. Despite Vergil being right next to them he had completely forgotten about him. He probably wouldn't remember that Vergil was there until they were done, too.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Aliana let out a moan of pleasure as she felt his pierced cock enter into her wet pussy. Bucking so that more of him slipped into her she couldn't help but let out small whimpers of pleasure as she felt him rock her like no other man had. "You are so much better than Vergil."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 8:49 pm

At those words Dante picked up the pace, making sure he angled himself to hit every pleasurable spot that Aliana had. He also made sure that her clit was touched or rubbed in some way while he thrusted into her. His claws lightly scratched her hips while he rammed her and his mouth descended onto a pert nipple, teasing it with his lips and tongue.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Moaning she clawed at his back, bucking harder and faster as pleasure grew within her. Closing her eyes tightly she felt her orgasm grow closer and she started to whimper in need for release.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Understanding that Aliana was about to cum, Dante tried even harder to help her along, wanting tomake sure that Aliana came. "May I cum as well, Mistress?" He was so desperately wanted to but he wouldn't if she didn't want him to.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 9:35 pm

"Oh yes!" she moaned out, bucking harder up into him. "Tell me how you feel and cum! Fill me with your hot seed!" she nearly screamed out, her eyes rolling back in her head as she clenched around him as her orgasm nearly gripped her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 pm

"Amazing...!" Dante growled out, pumping harder and faster into Aliana. "So hot... so tight... FUCK!" He yelled out loud as he gave a final thrust and filled her with his cum.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Screaming in pleasure at his words Aliana came around him. Bucking hard against him her pussy clenched tightly around him clutching at him with both that hole and her hands. She couldn't help but collapse, her eyes rolling back in her head as she slipped into unconsciousness.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Dante slowly pulled out of Aliana, coming down from his orgasm high. When he noticed that she was unconscious, his male pride made him smirk-then he glanced over to Vergil. The smirk disappeared and his demonic appearance went straight to regular Dante in a flash. There was a whimper leaking from him before he could stop himself. Moving closer to Vergil, he unhooked his brother's ankles and the unlatched the cuffs prior to nuzzling against Vergil's side.

Last edited by CandyCoatedCactus on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 10:10 pm

"Enjoy yourself?" Vergil hissed his eyes cold but not cold enough to mask his hurt and pain at what he listened to Dante and Aliana do together. He could have dealt with the torture easily but now he had no one and he would probably never have children again due to the serious case of blue balls he was experiencing.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Dante shrinked back from Vergil at how pissed he was. "No..." He whined as he moved away from Vergil and towards the end of the bed. "I didn't want Mistress to hurt you Master, are you ok?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Sitting up he fixed his dick and balls, massaging life back into them. Then he grabbed Dante and looked him square in the eye. "You are mine, you don't give yourself willingly to anyone but me." he hissed, nipping at Dante's neck roughly, "Which means that I won't touch you."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Dante was quiet as he watched and waited, ready for anything that Vergil was ay or do, expect, perhaps, what he actually did. He whinced at the nip. "I'm sorry, Master, please forgive me," he whimpered. "What can I do to make you happy again?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 10:39 pm

"There is nothing you can do Dante." he answered, standing up and motioning for Dante to come along as well. "We are going back to my part of the tower then you will take a bath and then we'll go get something to eat." he stated, grabbing some fruit and handing it to Dante to hold him over.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Dante followed after Vergil and took the fruit, looking distraught as he took a small bite. "Master? May I say something?" He so desperately wanted Vergil to know that he had only been trying to keep him safe, even if it did backfire quite a bit.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 10:59 pm

"Say it." he stated, looking at Dante as they quickly left Aliana's side of the castle and made it to Vergil's side. He motioned for a slave to get some water hot for Dante's bath and he sat down on a chair in a random room he brought them too. "This is your room Dante."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Dante actually looked like he wanted to cry. He didn't get to stay with Vergil? He kneeled on the ground at Vergil's feet, his eyes on the floor. "Mistress said she wanted to hurt you like she hurt me," he brought a hand up to his face and felt the piercings then brought it down to his lap where his hands fisted. "Then Mistress said she wanted you to be raped but she promised to let us go if I did what she wanted. I'm sorry, Master... I didn't want her to hurt you anymore," he leaned down until his forehead was pressed to the floor. "I'm so sorry, Master."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Thing was Vergil would probably be mad at Dante for a few days but Dante would still sleep in his room - with Vergil. Reaching down he gently started to pet Dante, closing his eyes as he leaned back and thought about a proper punishment for his wife and for Dante. "Dante, you can't pleasure yourself or orgasm for seven days and when I tell you to you must present yourself to me for inspection." he stated, then he looked down at Dante, "Now go get ready for your bath and then we will dress you so you can sleep."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 11:18 pm

As much as Dante wanted to lean into the touches, he refrained, not wanting Vergil to become even more upset. After hearing the words, he actually seemed rather happy. If he was being punished then that meant that Vergil would forgive him. "Yes, Master, of course, Master," he quickly jumped up and headed for the bathroom, apparently not having a problem with what Vergil expected of him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Sighing softly Vergil sat back and looked at Dante, wincing at the word master. He didn't want to be called master, he didn't want to be master - he wanted Dante to love him not be afraid of him. However, Vergil was still a dominate person and when he told Dante to do something he did want Dante to do it. To put it simply he wanted a submissive person who would love him - and now he wasn't so sure that Dante could ever love him like he needed to be loved.
    However, Vergil loved Dante and that would not change - even if Vergil had piss poor ways of showing it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:24 am