Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Ω-Obsession-Ω

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Ω-Obsession-Ω - Page 10 Empty Re: Ω-Obsession-Ω

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Her eyes still closed she couldn’t help but grunt in discomfort as he shoved the thin neck of the bottle into her ass. Biting her tongue still she just laid there, relaxing as she continued to pray to the Holy Mother and God himself to save her from this. However, she knew that was unlikely now, now that she was stained beyond belief she felt that since she was now sullied and unclean that God had abandoned her. Hell she was so absorbed in prayer she didn't even register the statement about drinking for two.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 pm

After a break and the men had a chance to rest, they were up and rubbing their cocks, getting them hard again for round three. At this point the door was kicked open and Raphael moved into the room, looking pissed as fuck. He jumped onto the nearest man and beat the living shit out of him before moving onto the next and another after that. While he did beat up and murder quite a few of them some of them took those distracted moments to get away. Raphael stood up and wiped the blood from his face before he turned to Bryana and quickly cut away her ties with one of his Sais. He winced at the sight of the bottle then reached down to carefully remove it so that he wouldn't hurt her any more than she already was hurt.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 am

Laying there she didn't even register she was shaved till after everything was done and the bottle was out of her. However, she had a kind of dead look on her face, like she wasn't even there then. Slowly, ever so slowly she looked at Raphael, her eyes showing how damaged her mind was at this very moment in time.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 am

Raphael frowned when he saw Bryana in such bad condition. "Bryana?... Ryan?" He looked around then yanked the shirt off of a dead man before he reached over to pull it onto Bryana's body. "Come on, Bryana, we're going home," he reached out to lift her into his arms, hating the way that she looked. So broken and destroyed... he knew he would have to do something to help her, to bring that light back to her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:01 am

A small sob escaped her finally as she felt all the cum drip out of her abused hole. “R..raphael….” she whispered, her voice broken and filled with grief, “Sono impuro....impuro.” she whispered as she closed her eyes and slowly started to let her mind drift away again, her eyes turning cold and lifeless as she did so. He might be able to bring the light back to her, he might be able to, but it would take some work on his part. He’d have to convince her she was worth something and that she wasn’t impure. However, that would be unlikely as Raphael was quite the...hothead.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:40 am

Raphael felt his frown growing, actual worry etched onto his features. "Non impuro," he murmured as he nuzzled the top of Bryana's head. He could feel, and hell, smell the cum that was leaking from her and knew he would have to bathe her as soon as he possibly could. He quickly left the area and headed back to Bryana's place. Hopefully her roommate wouldn't be home right now. It was a little difficult to climb the building while holding Bryana but he eventually made it up to her bedroom where he slipped in through the window and then immediately carried her to the bathroom. After filling the tub with warm water, closer to hot than cold, he slid Bryana into the tub and then removed the shirt before he kneeled beside the tub. His shell would never allow him to sit in the tub with her or else he would have been in there with her. "Bryana, it's Raphael," he started in a calm tone though he felt the worry butting up against his throat, wanting to spill out. "I'm going to wash you; I'll have to touch you. Just stay calm, I won't do anything to hurt you." He didn't want to just stick his hand between her legs; he wanted Bryana to know that he was going to be touching her hurt bits but that he was trying to help them.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Louisa was asleep in her room and when the woman slept like the dead so there wouldn’t be any interference from her.

Meanwhile, Bryana’s eyes snapped open and she looked over at Rapahael, her eyes filled with terror as he said he would have to touch her. However, she wanted all of the gunk out of her, all the nasty stuff out of her. To be honest she was also hurting, her ass hurt, her pussy hurt and her arms and legs hurt from being tied for so long. As she calmed back down she slipped further into the water. She wasn’t crying, she couldn’t cry anymore – something about this had broken her and she didn’t know how to fix herself anymore. “R…Raphael…. non lasciare che mi ha ferito.” She whispered, as she closed her eyes again. “Don’t let them hurt me anymore…” she whispered in English this time. She wanted to forget all that happened she wanted to be clean and whole again. She gave Raphael her virginity and she enjoyed those special times with him but…but now…she saw the darker side, why it was dirty and unclean. What the men had done to her would probably haunt her for a very, very long time.
    “Ho…how did you find me.” She asked, her voice carrying her brokenness home as it didn’t hold the luster it once did.

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Raphael figured something like this might happen, so he waited, watching the terror flash in Bryana's eyes; he didn't like that it was aimed at him, though, that part he could do without. "I'll protect you as much as I can," was all he could promise. He couldn't be with Bryana 24/7 so another physical assault was possible. Not only that but he also couldn't fix her mentality with a snap of his fingers; Bryana would still be suffering from what they did for a while yet, possibly forever. Once she seemed calm enough, given that she was speaking to him, Raphael eased his hand under the water and applied light pressure to her abused labia, cleaning the outside before slipping a finger inside to clean her there as well. "When my brother, Donny, deleted that website, he made an alert on his computer should any website like that one show up again. There was a live feed to a new site about what happened to you, that's how I found you. He was working on taking down the site when I left so it's probably gone by now." He used his other hand to stroke his fingers through Bryana's hair.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Whimpering as he accidentally rubbed the area inside of her that tore she nuzzled into his hand, her own hand slipping out of the water to caress his face for a second as she pulled him closer, the scent of fear easing over her. “Wh…what if that happens again? What if…what if I get pregnant?” she asked, her voice trembling as she bit back the urge to grab a nearby straight razor that Louisa used and slice her wrists open. “Wh….no one will want me now….” She suddenly realized, letting go of Raphael as she slipped under the water completely, she didn’t want to die by slitting her wrists but maybe drowning was the answer?
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Raphael didn't get a chance to answer because Bryana was suddenly under the water. His eyes went wide and he quickly yanked Bryana's head out from under the water, forgetting to be gentle with her in his hast to save her. "I want you!" He said without hesitation while yanking Bryana against him, almost crushing her torso against his in his tight hold. "Even if you are pregnant I'll want you. I'll help you with the baby as much as I can," even though he didn't know much, if anything, about human babies.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Her eyes widening she buried her head into him as she clung to him. The words that he said where sweet but could he keep his word? Biting her lip for a second, till blood leaked out of it she sighed. "I...I will need to get a STD test...won't I?" she asked softly, "But...will anyone, will you, want to marry me eventually?"

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Raphael didn't care that he had just gotten himself and half the bathroom floor wet, he continued to hold onto Bryana. He glanced down when he heard the words and he quickly pressed his face against the top of her head. "You will, a pregnancy test, too. I can't be in the office with you but I have a human friend who can be there with you," by now, he was rubbing soothing circles on Bryana's back. Marriage? Wait-what?! "Someone will want to marry you, you can count on it... as for me... I wouldn't make a good husband. I can't do those things that humans like to do and I'll be leaving at all hours to save the innocent," he squeezed in a comforting hug. "But I'll be here for you as long as you want me and I meant it when I said I'd help with the kid, if there is one," even if he would only screw up the kid quite royally from his bad parenting.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Closing her eyes she mentally took into account his reaction to the word. If he didn’t want it that was fine, it was good to know this early as she now knew she was getting way to attached to someone who would dangle her along as a mistress. However, she wouldn’t be able to quit Raphael, something in her needed him. Closing her eyes she just let him hold her for a few more minutes before she started to pull away.

Standing up she stood before him, looking down at him with an all to calm look in her eye for what had happened. “Probably you are right.” She answered as she aimlessly grabbed a big fluffy towel and started toward the door. “It’s alright, I’ve always had to do the girly stuff alone…I’ll just take myself to the free clinic.” She stated, looking back at Raphael. “Please…can you hold me for a while on the couch?” she asked, her voice soft and timid for a second, show her vulnerability for a split second before the new wall quickly rebuilt itself.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Raphael looked up at Bryana, cautiously watching her as she took hold of the towel. He was worried for her and wanted to be there should she try to do anything drastic. He slowly nodded at the words, hoping that Bryana realized that he couldn't go with her because he was a giant turtle, not because he didn't want to. He would also never have a mistress; Bryana would be his one and only. No other woman had ever sparked his interest and he doubted that any other would. Raphael stood up from the floor then wrapped ahis arms around Bryana's waist, hugging her against him. "I'll stay with you as long as you need. Should I wait in the living room while you get dressed?" He figured she might not want him around her when she was so nude given the circumstances.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Flinching when he wrapped his arms around her she couldn't help but cringe at first but then, like usual, melt against him. However, she didn't want to be apart from him for a second right now. He had saved her, she was terrified that they would come after her again and she started to shiver a bit at the thoughts of them coming back to get her. "I can't stay here...." she whimpered out, her voice breaking a bit as she started to hyperventilate. "They'll get me again.....I don't want to be raped again...." she started to get hysterical at this point, her eyes wide as she clutched his hands, holding them against her. "Stay with me....don't...don't leave my side." she practically begged, fear lacing her every word.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Raphael's eyes widened in surprise then he quickly nodded and wrapped his arms around Bryana, holding her against him. "I'll stay as long as I can," he took Bryana to her bedroom, holding her close. "Go ahead and get dressed and then we'll cuddle on your couch. Do you want to watch a movie or something?" Maybe that would help Bryana to forget for the moment what had happened to her?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm

"I want to die." she whispered, shrugging the towel off of her as she eased towards her wardrobe and then she opened it, withdrawing underwear, a pair of pajama bottoms and a tank top. Putting all these on at record speeds. Sighing softly she looked back at Raphael, her eyes filled with unspoken sadness. "I...I have to go to work tomorrow..." she whispered, remembering that she needed to go to work no matter what. "I....I can't tell my family any of this..."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:09 pm

No, no, no, Raphael didn't want Bryana to die! He stayed in the room while she dressed but he did look away to give back some of Bryana's broken modesty and dignity. Once she started to speak, Raphael turned back to her and gathered the hurt woman into his strong arms. "Go to work, act as naturally as you can; don't tell your family what happened," from what he had seen in the small amount of time that he had been in their presence they seemed like the kind of people who wouldn't understand. "Do what you can to get better and if nothing works... then you can come live with me. It's not the best of places," and certainly not a good place to raise a child should there be one, "but at least you won't have to worry about the outside world or being alone."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Leaning back against her savior Bryana slumped slightly and nuzzled him. "I...I wouldn't mind where I live as long as I am with you..." she whispered, shivering as a wave of cold hit her. "R...Raphael?" she asked looking back at him with soft, broken eyes. "I just want to cuddle you...and forget I exist for a while." she said, sighing softly as she started to close her eyes. "I...I am so tired...but every time I close my eyes I see them."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Even though all of the these new feelings and emotions were new for Raphael and a little on the frustrating side, he still kept his arms around Bryana, holding ehr as he listened to her confession. "You don't have to close your eyes if you don't want to," he replied as he lifted Bryana and took her to the couch, making sure that he didn't stop touching her in some way. She seemed calmer when he was touching her, from what he could gather. "But, if you do want to close your eyes, I'll protect you. I'm not leaving again Bryana; you're safe now," he said as he set Bryana on the couch then sat beside her before reaching for a blanket to pull over their legs.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:11 am

“I…I know you will have to leave though….” She whispered, nuzzling into him as she let out a small sound of fear. “W…what did I do wrong?” she asked, looking up at him, “Why…why did God let this happen to me?” she asked, slumping against Raphael as she felt her lower body cramp up, the rip inside of her causing her muscles to clench in pain. “I…I hurt so bad down there…” she added, burying her face in Raphael’s plastron for comfort.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:46 am

Raphael slightly bowed his head in agreement. "I'll make sure that someone is always with you before I leave," that he could promise. He sighed at the words about God, knowing it was hard for her to accept what happened. "I don't know a lot about God but I do know that He seems to give hardships to the people He finds most worthy. Perhapsthis is a test of faith?" Pretty crappy test in his opinion buthe didn't want Bryana to lose all of her faith; religion wassuch a big part of a person that for Bryana to losehers it might be as devistating as the physical assault. He looked down at Bryana when she mentioned pain, a light frown on his lips. "Do you want me to rub it?" He knew that a massage helped his sore muscles so why not her vagina? Though the concept did seem a little weird. He ran his hand over Bryana's back in a comforting way as she pressed against him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Whimpering softly she nuzzled into Raphael more, her eyes closing as she let out a small sigh. "Pl...please?" she asked, not thinking of this sexually at all - she just wanted the pain to go away. However, she didn't know that she was ripped down there, or that she was bleeding quite heavily due to the rip. She might have to go to the ER. "Raph...why....why did the pervert choose me?" she asked, her voice soft, she had accepted his answer about religion apparently.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:20 pm

"I don't really know," Raphael replied as he reached between Bryana's legs and lightly stroked her mound, trying to be careful so as not to hurt her any more than she had already been hurt. "He might have picked you because of the location of your apartment to it," ease to see into and all. When he felt something sticky, he thought that Bryana was getting aroused, though it seemed a lot... thicker than before when she was aroused so he lifted his hand and that's when he saw the dark spots. "Are you... bleeding?" That was good, right? That meant that she wasn't pregnant... but this seemed like a lot of blood for the start of it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:32 pm

"I...I don't think I should...be bleeding...I'm...I'm not close to my period time...that was....last week." she whimpered out, the pain growing as her pussy clenched. Letting out a small groan she closed her eyes and tried to close her legs, however that only caused her more pain. "I...I think...something is wrong."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:00 pm