Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 12 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Blushing as he nipped her ear she leaned into him, resting her hands on his hips for a second before she licked his cheek. "I promise to wear them again." and that was a promise she would keep. She rather liked the bindings and they did cause her to get very excited and she just loved the way Risk watched her when she wore them, even if this was the first time she wore them.
    Slipping into the water she waded over to Risk and looked up at him, giggling as she gently splashed some water at him. "Alright. Can I wash you too in return?" she asked, completely thinking it was just a simple back wash that he was asking to give her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Heh, he couldn't wait to see Adi in those bindings again, and maybe he would figure out a way to make it even better, perhaps stuffing her holes full before he put the bindings on her so that they were trapped inside of her until he decided to let her go free. He chuckled at the splash, enjoying Adi's innocence. It was so cute and he was glad that Devlin hadn't taken it from her even if her physical innocence was gone. "Of course," Risk replied, purring the words. He reached over to pull Adi into his lap then turned her back to him, effectively making her straddle him. He brought his hand to her chin and leaned it back against his shoulder. "Close your eyes, relax, you've been through a lot, just enjoy this," he wet the soap then started to rub it over her back and arms and then down her legs, all the while making sure to wet her body. As one point he poured a handful of the cold water over her chest, letting it splash against her nipples, then he used his soapy fingers to pluck and squeeze her nipples before he coated the rest of her breasts with soap, squeezing and massaging the heavy, milk-ladden globs. After a while, his hands drifted over her stomach, rubbing the soap against it, then he parted his legs, making Adi's legs part as well, then finally he slid his fingers along her labia and slowly pulled them open, baring her pink insides to everyone at the bathing area. He leaned back against the rock behind him so that Adi's body would lean back more as well, now giving them a view of her butthole. With soapy fingers he kept her spread open and then toyed with her clit, circled her hole, dipped down into her asshole and came back up to pinch her clit, all the while watching the dozen or so others who were staring at the show.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:42 am

Blushing a deep red, hidden by her fur of course but it was noticeable that she did look down and away, her eyes darkening with lustful embarrassment. She wiggled back against him, trying to keep from moving as she didn’t want to draw more attention to what Risk was doing. However, as she looked up she saw that she was being stared at and her modesty suddenly hit her and she covered her mouth as he pinched her clit for the second time. Moving to close her legs she shivered in pleasure whimpering as she took a look back at Risk.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 am

Feeling Adi try to close her close, Risk opened his further, using his knees pressed against Adi's inner thighs to open her legs as well. "Do not be embarrassed," he murmured as he licked Adi's throat while looking up at her. "I already told you tha you're beautiful and I meant it. Let them see; let them see what they can never have and will always want," he voice was deep and husky and he continued to treat her throat like a supple treat while he played with her holes. Resting one hand on her soft mound, he used the fingers of that hand to keep her labia open while he strummed her clit and toyed with her g-spot, giving the others a show. "Look at how badly they want you," he whispered as he glanced to the others. It was noticable that the men were hard and presumably the women were getting aroused, too. "Why don't you cum for them? Let them know you like their attention."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:57 am

Whimpering softly she closed her eyes, feeling her whole body shudder as he continued to play with her clit and g-spot. Neither area was exactly as sensitive as her nipples but the clit stimulation caused her to grow so very wet that she was soon coating the fingers inside of her with her ample fluids. Looking at the people in the pool she couldn’t help but feel her own embarrassment and humiliation surface again for a brief second before she entangled her hands in Risk’s hair. She was thankful that she’d never see any of these people again and even though they probably thought of her as a wanton whore now she really did enjoy what Risk was doing. Closing her eyes tightly to block out the feeling of being watched she started to move her hips drops of her juices landing in the water.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Once Adi was nice and wet, Risk brought his hands up form her crotch and cupped her breasts, giving the globes a hard squeeze, hard enough to make her milk spurt out, then he started to tug on her nipples in a way that was very-like milking a cow. Did those people get closer? He latched onto Adi's throat with his mouth, teasing, sucking, nibbling, even biting it as he continued to torture her breasts, treating them like his own fun bags. Maybe with enough pulling he could even get ehr nipples to stay out from their inverted ways. That actually gave him an idea for fun later on.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Sobbing in pleasure at this point she felt like her body exploded when he started to tug and play with her nipples. Then when he started to milk her she let out an long, low moan as she came, her juices pouring out of her as she humped the air wildly. Her inverted nipples were now fully out and sticking out like hard little nubs under Risk's ministrations. Her body was shaking with utter pleasure and she felt like she was going to die from pleasure as he continued, drawing out her orgasm.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Keeping one hand on Adi's nipples to continue to taunt and torment her, wanting her to orgasm for as long as he could make her, Risk used his other hand to reach between her legs and spread open her fleshy labia, allowing the others in the small lake to see her hole clenching and releasing, letting the men wonder how good it would feel to be inside her and the women envy her for Adi's strength in orgasm. "They're watching you," he whispered against Adi's throat. "They're watching you orgasm."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Shivering as her orgasm slowly died down her eyes slowly opened and she spread her legs wider, showing them more of her pussy and the glittering fluid that was coming out of her. Leaning back into Risk she blushed, shivering again as she looked down at Risk’s hands which were holding her open. “How…how am I supposed to be clean this way?” she asked, looking at him now.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Risk slowly let go of Adi's labia then patted her mound before he brought his hands around her, holding the cowgirl to himself. "When you think of those old memories, think about these new ones, too. Remember that you had a wonderful feeling; that you were the star of the show; that everyone loved to watch you enjoy yourself. When you think of the violation and the loss of control remember this one, how you had the power to capitave all of these people who you have never even met. When you think about being alone in that castle, remember this time where you made people fall in love with you and how all of these people will always remember you," he replied as he slid his hands across Adi's belly and then over her thighs before coming back up again while he nuzzled her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Nuzzling into him she let out a heady sigh and continued to play with his hair as he told her these things. “Do I captivate you then?” she asked, curious about if she had any control over him as well. It’s not like she would use it or anything she was just, as usual, ungodly curious. She couldn’t help but let out a small moo as he rubbed her thighs and nuzzled her in return, and she nuzzled him as well. “So what now?” she also asked, wanting to go to her their rooms so she could stretch out on a bed for a few minutes.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Risk hesitated in his reply, not sure if he should let Adi know or not, than thought what the hell and decided to reply anyway. "You do," he murmured his answer as he continued to rub Adi. "Now you rest up for the fun we're going to have later on," Risk lifted Adi and himself out of the water then went over to the towel rack. Setting Adi on her feet, he picked up a towel to dry her. "I need to get a few more things for our fun times," he finished while he gave himself a quick drying over. He would [refer to shake but he didn't want to get Adi wet again.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Nodding she walked over and picked up the rope and then her dress, slipping it on as sexily as she could but she ended up just looking like a befuddled mess as she was a blushing idiot and was fumbling with the clasps. Once she was dressed she turned around and walked over to Adi. "You mesmerize me Risk." she whispered, kissing his cheek before she hurried off to their room.
    Once in their room she laid the rope down on the meager table and crashed onto the bed, curling up on it and letting out a sigh as she started to drift off. It was nice to have a taste of freedom.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Risk smirked as he watched Adi fumble with the dress, enjoying how adorable she was. He lightly shook his head thenn dropped the smirk before she turned back to him, not wanting Adi to know that he had been amused at her. He grinned, however, when he heard those words. It was nice to know that someone got a kick out of him. After Adi went to bed, he headed off to find some things.

The door to Adi's room quietly opened a tiny crack and a small pellet rolled in. After a few seconds it popped and an invisible gas was released. The gas would make sure Adi didn't wake up for several hours. After a few moments, once the gas had finally disappeared, a dark shadow wondered into the room and then wrapped Adi into a bag before she was kidnapped.

The figure took Adi to hidden stairs in the village that went to a whole underground world. It was a ghetto-tastic world with underhanded dealings and the like. The figure stuffed Adi into a cage then wrapped a collar around her neck and locked it in place. The collar was magical and any time Adi tried to use her magic the collar would suck it up and then zap Adi. The more powerful the spell Adi tried to use the harder she would be zapped. The figure also wrapped cuffs and shackles around her wrists and ankles. If she tried to pull her hands or ankles more than two feet apart orange electricity would appear between them, showing that her wrists were actually connected together as were her ankles and if she kept trying to pull them apart she would be burned. The figure took a seat at this point and simply waited for her to wake up.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Slowly Adi woke up, rolling over and trying to snuggle into the bed but she was met by only hard metal. Once she felt the metal she shot up, her eyes wide as she looked around. "What the hell?" she demanded, looking around as her eyes tried to adjust to things. "Where am I?" she asked, her voice growing frantic as she looked around.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:05 pm

"You're in the room that will be your new home," the figure explained. Standing up, it moved into the only light in the room, a light shining down onto Adi's cage. It was Madame Apple, her large breasts covered with a ripped piece of cloth that was barely of any use. The new addition was her dick, large and elephant-like, heavily swaying between her legs. "I almost died because of you," she hissed out. "Your stupid magic made me lose EVERYTHING!" She pointed between her legs. "I can't even cum now, you stupid bitch!" She seemed rather pissed. "And now I'll get my revenge." She snapped her fingers a few girls, the cowgirls who had been with her before, now also equiped with mighty dicks, showed up carrying chains. They yanked Adi out of the cage and clipped the chains to her collar. "You're going to pay for what you did to us," she continued in her mean-spirited tone as they dragged Adi over to a nearby metal table. Throwing her down onto it, they quickly hooked her legs and arms spread eagle to the table. Madame Apple evilly grinned at Adi. "You're going to wish you were dead before I'm through with you," she snarled.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Adi could have screamed when she saw Madame Apple and the other girls. She felt anger once again swell in her chest but she couldn’t do anything with it. However, as she was forced from the cage to the table and spread to show her most vulnerable parts she felt like she could die, fear forming in her once again. Closing her eyes she felt like sobbing but she knew, she prayed that she could will herself to death but for some reason she figured that was impossible and just laid there, slowly numbing herself again so that she wouldn’t feel much of anything if anything at all.
    “I said I hoped you go to hell. I mean that Apple.” She hissed, her eyes opening as she looked at the woman. “And your living hell will be sweet enough for me. I know you can get horny, I know you can feel so very – very close but then…all of a sudden you can’t cum. How frustrating is it for a bitch like you?”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:44 pm

"Why don't you tell me?" Apple purred. "You're going to be feeling the same exact thing soon enough." To start with she held up a needle and pierced Adi's outer labia six times, three on each side, then slid weighted rings into the holes. She did the same thing to the inner labia then she wrapped a cord around Adi's clit, tightened it like a noose, and then pulled on her clit. Once it was stretched as long as she could make it she used a very small gold ring that slid around Adi's clit and tightly hugged it, forcing blood to stay in it so that it was always engorged and always sensitive. After removing the cord, Adi's clit was stuck protruding from the protective hood. Apple took a piece of white lace and wrapped it around Adi's upper thighs then hooked the ends to Adi's labia, outer and innerforcing them to stretch open, then she slid white stockings up to mid-thigh on Adi and used the middle of the piercings to hook to them, stretching out her labia even more. Apple quickly noosed up Adi's inverted nipples and yanked them from their hiding places then she used golden nipple stretchers with tight bases that would also make her nipples engorge and swell with blood like her clit. Finally, Apple held up a small jar with a brush in it. "This is what is going to make you want to die," she purred. Now that Adi's sensitive bits were squeezed and engorged it would be like they were always being teased, just enough to make her constantly aroused but not help her get off. Apple dragged the brush over Adi's nipples and clit then had the shemales hold open Adi's pussy so that the brush could reach inside and move over her g-spot. Setting down the brush and jar, Apple reached over to feel Adi's nipples. The liquid had hardened into a non-moving substance, constantly keeping Adi's nipples and clit standing at attention. Nothing could be felt through the subtance, either, so no matter what Adi did she wasn't going to feel anything on her nipples or genitals until the stuff was removed and unless she wanted to rip off bits of skin the stuff was coming off until it disintegrated several days later. "Now you'll be constantly horny with no way to get off. Oh, and these precious little rings?" Apple flicked the rings in Adi's labia. "They're specially designed. They're not coming off unless you cut off your own pussy."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Adi wanted to scream when she felt the needle inter into her most sensitive areas but she couldn’t. And with the way the woman was talking it was only going to get worse, which it did when her nipples were forced to engorge and she felt tears leak from her eyes. If she was ever free again she was going to do so much worse to the woman, so much worse to the shemale seeing as she wasn’t a woman anymore. Then when her lower lips were forced open she let out a small whimper. The words about the rings caused her eyes to narrow slightly as realization hit her and she closed her eyes and started to think of different things, how to get away from here and how to get the rings out. She was actually kind of interested about the rings but more than anything she was scared that she’d be permanently deformed down there and that was causing her heart to speed up and more blood to rush to her sensitive areas.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Apple and the shemales let out even laughter. "And don't worry about the bill to pay for all of this, you're going to net me quite a bit of money," she then started to paint up Adi's face like a whore's makeup and even brushed some red powder over her nipples, entire inner vagina and around her asshole, making them more red in color and to draw more attention to them. Apple held up a glass jar with two hornets buzzing inside. "This little fucker is completely harmless but its sting feels like liquid fire," she used long, thin tweezers to take a hornet out of the jar and then pushed it inside of Adi's pussy while the other went into her anus. The hornet immediately started to sting her vaginal and anal walls though the lack of oxygen by being in an enclosed space killed them moments later. Apple removed the dead hornets then stuck a finger inside of Adi to feel how tight she had become since the stings would swell. "Perfect," she purred. After unlocking Adi and returning the shackles to her wrists and ankles, they dragged her out of the room and down a long, poorly lit hallway. They took her to a door at the end and when opened it gave view to the back of a stage. They brought her up to the top of the stage and forced her onto her back then used chains hanging from the ceiling to hoist her up by her arms and legs, presenting her opened backside to the front of the stage. Several spotlights were turned onto Adi and finally low lights around the ground turned on, letting Adi see that the room was packed with people. "The auction will begin at $25,000," people started to bid, rising higher and higher in number.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Risk please save me. She thought to herself desperately as she ignored the pain in her ass and pussy and well everywhere like a pro. She was going to be dirtied again after he had worked so hard to clean her and she could feel herself begin to break down at the edges of her otherwise bullheaded mind. Closing her eyes she stood there, anger clearly written on her face. “What am I not worth more?” she retorted straightening herself to look at the shemale whores. “After all you are now cumless shemales thanks to me.” She hissed her tail swishing as she narrowed her eyes at Madam Apple. She was going to make sure that whoever got her was going to have enormous problems. They were so close to her father’s property, in fact she saw one of her father’s bitches in the crowd, probably picking up some new slaves for her dad.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 pm

"You're worthless," Apple replied as she brushed her fingers through Adi's hair. "But I need to make some scratch somehow," she slapped Adi's breasts, forcing them to jiggle like milk-ladden jello. They would probably swell to twice this size by the time the harden liquid came off since she wouldn't be able to milk herself, either. When the bidding ended, Apple called to the winner. "Come up and claim your prize, this bitch is yours." She also had the jar of liquid that had hardened onto Adi's sensitive bits. "Complementary," she said as she handed it to a man, human looking, who appeared to be rather giant. He was very tall and very portly; could probably crush Adi with his stomach alone. He had an average sized cock, though, which he quickly wipped out and drove into Adi's vagina. Even though it wasn't anything special all of the swelling made Adi's vagina pin-tight so it would probably be hurting her by now. He thrusted into her a few times, not very long, and then came his meager cum before he pulled out of her. Apple let down the chains so that Adi would fall onto the ground and then gave the man the key to her collar and the jar.

He took both items then grabbed the leash that was attached to Adi's collar and dragged her after him. If she stood up and walked, great, if not, than he was literally going to drag her. Once they were outside he rounded on Adi and flicked one of her nipples, evilly chuckling. "I'm going to cut these off when we get home," he grinned at her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Adi didn’t feel anything however as she was, once again, numb on the inside of her body. She was having an ever so slight allergic reaction to the hornet stings and she just couldn’t help but close her eyes and wait for it to be over when he was done and dragged her away she quickly stood up and followed after him, her eyes narrowing. Then when they were outside and he threatened her nipples she kicked him, hard. “You’re a bitch.” She hissed, looking at him with narrowed eyes. “And you call yourself a man? I’ve had people ten times your meager size that produce a helluva lot more cum.” At least she had gotten her spunk back….
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:41 pm

The man raised a brow, his thick fat folds barely feeling the kick. "What do I care? I'm not out to breed you, worthless cunt, you're going to become a living sex doll," he dragged her with him to a horse-pulled cart and then tossed her inside before he climbed in and sat on her so that she wouldn't be able to go anywhere. "When your holes become gaping and looseless I'll cook your beef and eat you," the trip to his house in this underground area didn't take long and he eventually climbed out, dragging Adi with him. The house looked better than the others but still, it wasn't anything special. Just a two story house with a few extra rooms. Inside nude women were moving about, cleaning, cooking and the like. They were all part animal in some way and all of them had huge breasts and huge asses. They all also seemed to have permanently erected nipples. One of the women went up to him and kneeled on the ground before removing his shoes and licking clean his feet while another helped him out of his jacket and then cleaned his hands with her tongue. "Take this bitch to her knew position," he ordered.

Yet another girl took Adi's chain and led the way to the living room. In there were women in all sorts of lewd poses. One of them was in a half-squatting position with her hands under her breasts, holding them up. Protruding from her pussy and ass are cups, like water cooler cups. Another one was on her back on a table with her arms around the underside of her knees, pulling her legs back. She was being used as a vase at the moment and blood-red roses with thorned stems were sticking out of her pussy and ass, there was even one in her urethra. Another one was standing on her tip toes with her head back and breasts thrust out and one leg pulled up near her head. The position forced her labia and buttcheeks to open and give view to the holes inside. She, though, had a tube sticking into her mouth and another short tube coming out of her urethra. Every few moments clear urine would spurt from the tube into the water that she was standing in. The tube in her mouth led to a fixture outside that was always pumping her full of water. Basically, she was a living fountain. There are more but I don't want to describe them all. All of the women were in a clear casing that held the position for them and they were all used in some way. The only thing was that the casing didn't cover their faces, nipples, crotch or ass.

Adi was lucky enough to be a sex doll, though, so she merely had tight bands looped around her breasts to make them swell up and stick out straight and then the girl pushed Adi onto the fluffy couch before pulling her legs up near Adi's head and hooking them to a hidden loop behind the couch. The girl started to set food onto the top of Adi, leaving no place untouched by it. The fat man dropped onto the couch, reached over, plucked off a piece of food and started to eat it while several of his nude maids got into a pile on the floor and started to play with each other for his entertainment. Because they were simply maids and the statue-girls were only used for decoration they had all had their vaginal pleasure sensors removed so that none of them were able to cum.

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Closing her eyes Adi quietly laid there, not making a sound as her flexibility was finally put to good use. However, she was still praying for risk to save her before the man got a hold of her nipples. It’s not like she could cum anyway and she frankly didn’t want to with this grotesque man. She made no sound still as he plucked a piece of food off of her and she closed her eyes, not wanting to watch him eat. She found everything this man did disgusting so the less he touched her the better, the less likely she was to lose her food.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:16 am