Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Dante
    Dante

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 7 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Risk made a face at the name of the food. "Glad I'm not a cow girl," he definitely didn't want to be in Adi's position. He shrugged. "The King doesn't care what you want; it's what he wants that goes," he waved off the thanks. "Don't mention it, it's the least I could do for a pretty girl like you," he jibbed. "And try not to let your situation get you depressed, you never know what could happen tomorrow."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Sighing softly she leaned back against the wall, sadness slowly seeping into her eyes. "Exactly he doesn't care about us at all and that, personally, makes me wanna die and never ever give him what he really wants from me." she answered, her tail swishing. However, she did blush when he complimented her, "I won't be pretty long here - my worth is gone." she stated, before she closed her eyes. "Tomorrow is more of hell that is all tomorrow is."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 5:05 pm

"You think that dying will really stop him? It'll just make him go on to the next girl," but if she wanted to escape without finding a real solution to the problem than he wouldn't try to stop her; it was her life. "You still have worth to the King," he reminded her. Risk sighed and stood up. "If you want to be pessimistic then I won't try to stop you, just remember that if you want something badly enough, it'll happen, good or bad," so if she kept thinking bad thoughts more bad things would happen. "I'm supposed to be here so I'll get of your hair now," he reached over to ruffle the top of Adi's hair. "See yah', kid."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 5:12 pm

"I never said I'd kill myself - I simply won't give him children." she stated, nuzzling his hand as he ruffled her hair and it caused her to blush. "Though I can't guarantee that I'm not pregnant now but that doesn't matter." she whispered, nuzzling him more before she sighed softly. "You're not in my hair in the way you mean but I understand, have a good day sir."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Risk snorted. "Just 'Risk,' none of that 'sir' stuff," he smirked back at Adi then headed out. When next someone came it was the eunuch.

"It is time for your dance lesson," he instructed. "Please follow me," the eunuch then headed toward the room that Adi had been taught in before and stopped outside of the doors like he should.

Inside there were several girls and Madame Apple, doing some warm ups.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Thankfully on the way out she grabbed her bells and tied the back to her nipples, embarrassment and shame on her face as she listened to their quiet tinkling sound. When she was in the room she instantly started to do what the other women were doing, ignoring the sound as she focused on the fact she just needed this to be over with. Hopefully it would be the same as yesterday she didn't want anything freaky to happen.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 5:31 pm

HAH! TOO BAD ADI! After the warm ups, Madame Apple clapped once. "Now girls, we are too have an audience today so make sure you do everything perfectly," a curtain in the background moved and there were a row of seats that made moved higher up the further they went, like in a gymnasium or a theatre. Devlin was there and there were a handful of other men sitting there, watching the girls. "Ready girls?" Without waiting, she started to do her moves that the cow girls needed to follow, the moves only becoming more embarrassing and lewd as time went on.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Adi could have swore out loud when she saw the seats and Devlin and the men. However, she didn't want to get punished so she continued the dance, tears edging into her eyes but she knew she couldn't or she would misstep and that would be hell for her. She ignored the lewdness and embarrassing aspects of the moves and did them too - sure she might have nearly faltered once and that filtered across her face for a second but she continued on, a faint blush on her face as she did so now.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Finally, at the end of the dance, the girls were supposed to bow, girl to the men, which made their large, milk-laden breasts hang, and then away from the men, which gave them a view of the girl's assholes and pussies. Madame Apple stood up straight and turned to the girls. "When I call your name, please step forward," she called out to a girl who went forward. The men then started to bid. The two highest bidders went off to the side and the girl returned to the line. She called the next one and the next two highest bidders moved to the side as well. "Adi," she finally called out, looking at her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Knowing what was happening now Adi stepped forward, closing her eyes and praying to god the person she was sold to wasn't a sick pervert of some sort. She was praying this for the simple fact she didn't want to deal with weird fetishes right now. She knew they existed like the man her one Aunt fell in love with, he had this weird milk fetish that seemed to always mean her Auntie was lactating not that her Aunt minded.
    Standing there, trembling ever so slightly she waited, knowing inside herself god wasn't that kind to her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Oh, Adi, not even close. Once the two highest bidders claimed Adi, they went to the side and the rest went off without a hitch. Devlin then spoke to the men before he motioned to everyone to follow him. He went to a hallway that was filled with bedrooms. He motioned to each one their own room and finally took Adi and her two bidders to hers. "These will be your quarters for the night. You may pay me in the morning, for now, enjoy your purchanse." He turned and left.

The two men pervertedly grinned at Adi before opening the door and shoving her inside then closing and locking it behind them. The room was one giant bedroom with a door to the side that led to a bathroom. The walls of the bedroom were lined with different kinds of things, ranging from feathers to thumb-crushers.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Standing there she looked at the men having a feeling this was going to be one of those nights she had nightmares about when she was younger and realized how most cows were treated by males. Closing her eyes she waited, knowing instinctively that the worst part was yet to come. Holding herself steady, with a regal baring she opened her eyes again, giving them the look her mother had whenever she went to visit Aias - Adi's father. It was a look of utter boredom and disgust with them for their actions - like she had judged them and decided them unworthy of her concern. If they were going to use her for their own pleasure - how depraved it was didn't matter nor did it matter how much pleasure she might receive or pain she might receive she considered them - lesser than her.

What? Adi was like her mother.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 7:16 pm

The men went to the walls and started to look over the items. One of them picked up a jar of hot chillies and gloves and the other picked up a bottle of paste. They each grabbed one of Adi's arms and shoved her onto the bed. Using a brush that came with the paste, the guy used it on Adi's nipples, leaving the bells there, and then painfully pinched them together. When he let go her nipples were glued against each other. The other guy put on the gloves and took out a chilli pepper before breaking it in half. He removed one of the spicy seeds and then wiped it onto Adi's clit followed by rubbing the broken chilli half around her asshole then forcing it inside.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Wincing ever so slightly at the feeling of her clit becoming torched by the acid in the chili and then the feeling of the chili being pushed into her bum just caused her to quirk an eyebrow - showing that she was unimpressed by there tries at actually getting off to her pain. However, she did treat them a bit and bucked her hips slightly, a thin line of lube dripping from her? Why? Because she was thinking of someone else entirely making love to her. Hell she wasn't about to give in to them.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Whether Adi gave in or not, they didn't care; they were going to use her anyway they saw fit as long as it didn't permanently disable her in any way, shape or form. The guy crushed more chillies between his fingers and forced them into her lubed pussy while the other guy sat on her stomach and shoved his cock between her breasts, the cleavage working like a boob-job since Adi's nipples were glued together. He started to fuck her breasts, his cock completely hidden in them, and then pulled away, not wanting his fun to be ruined quite yet.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Closing her eyes she decided that she was going to take a nap - ignoring the painful burning sensation in her pussy. However she was soon zoned out - how long that would last depended on what they did to her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Since they did intend to make Adi suffer, the men then grabbed some plier and a needle and stuck them into Adi's nose before pulling on her septum and forcing the needle through, which they then left there.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 8:12 pm

A sob escaping her, her eyes opening up she looked at them, her eyes asking them why they wanted her to suffer. She hadn't done anything to them at all except be sold for them for a night and she couldn't help but secretly wish them to become limp and useless- that they never spawn after tonight. Sadly with this she couldn't do anything to make them do that but she would punish Devlin in her own way - just give her time.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Once the guys had Adi back to the real world they brought over a dessert spoon and a speculum and opened Adi's pussy before using the spoon to remove the pepper bits and seeds. After that, one of them pissed into her open hole, using it to wash out anything that they had missed. The speculum was moved to her asshole and the dessert spoon was used once more before the other man pissed insde of her, washing her out again.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Feeling humiliation seep into her body she felt tears fall from her eyes as they used her as a toilet. She could feel their piss inside of her and it made her feel like she could vomit - wave after wave of nausea overtook her as she felt defiled in a way not even Devlin had achieved. Laying there, she wanted to die more than ever, for someone to come rescue her, but she knew it would never happen - her best bet was just to give up and accept this - there was no escape, no life to live here it would be best if she did become an alcoholic like Risk suggested - then she could forget everything and slowly kill herself.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Once the men were done with Adi they tossed the things aside then grabbed her ankles and yanked the up to her neck. One of them held her legs there while the other grabbed her ears and pulled her head to her own crotch. "Lick the piss out of your holes, you dirty slut cow," he sneered.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 9:00 pm

(Oh how I hate, hate, hate this kind of play really I do. I find it disgusting.)

Sobbing now she tried to get away which was futile and only lead to the piss dripping onto her face which was utterly humiliating to her. Tentatively she licked herself, disgust causing her to gag again and nearly vomit what little she had ate up. However she couldn't do anything but lick and when she was clean she was praying for death, she was going to punish herself for this later, probably do something drastic, she wanted to get away, needed to get away, needed death and she would try it to - just not by her own hand.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 9:05 pm

The two men sat on the bed and yanked Adi on top of them, one in each hole. They fucked her until they came without a care for her own pleasure then pushed her off the bed before falling asleep.

{There, now we won't have to do it.}
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 9:16 pm

(I'm sorry - I'm just not into playing with urine and feces or vomit...really....it disgusts me and I don't know why but it just makes me cringe.)

-

Landing on the floor in a heap she stood up, shakily as her abused body rebelled. Running to the bathroom she opened it and crumpled next to the toilet, vomiting all that remained in her stomach before she stood up, stepped into the shower, cleaned off the piss, sweat and all that that was in her fur. Then she cleaned herself out as well, not wanting their cum inside of her at all. Finally she moved back to their room, knowing that the night was not over. However, she grabbed a nearby knife and slowly drew it up one wrist, just enough to draw a thin line of blood - not enough to threaten her life. Then she sighed, and pulled the needle out of her septum, tears falling from her. She wouldn't sleep again...nightmares would continue to haunt her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 9:38 pm

{I had not planned on playing with piss, shit, and barf, that was the only mention of the urine.}

Some time later and the door handle jiggled before it was jimmied open by Risk. He had a bag over his arm. "Psst, Adi, come here," he hissed into the room, his voice barely above a whisper as he looked down the hallways, his nose and ears on alert for anyone who might be coming.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:11 pm