Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 3 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Dante whimpered and whined as he was tied up in a way that hurt like hell. By the time the circulation was being cut off to his hands he was openly sobbing. He looked over at the chair, barely able to see it past his tears, before he took a shakey step towards it. His legs gave out and he slumped to his knees. "Please, stop..." He whimpered, pressing himself up close to the chair, curling away from Vergil, his cheek against the seat of the chair.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:28 pm

"Why the fuck should I!? You've disobeyed me now you must suffer the consequences!" Vergil hissed angrily as he placed the tip of the vibrator against the head of Dante's penis. "You have to beg to cum or you'll be left with blue balls for devil knows how long." However, since Dante had disobeyed his orders Vergil was half-tempted to not let him cum for at least another thirty-minutes. Then he'd have to cum inside of his future breeding bitch. Vergil didn't want to waste good semen but he also wanted Dante to 'pick' from the breeding bitches so that tormenting her in front of Dante would be pleasing.

Then he shoved the vibrator into Dante's ass again, finding his prostate and leaving the vibrator pressed up against it.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:52 pm

"I'm sorry!" Dante cried out, his hips bucking up against the vibrator, trying to get more contact with the vibrator. It wasn't his fault that he disobeyed, he was just trying to stop the pain. Anyone else would have done the same thing. As soon as the vibrator was shoved into Dante's ass and wiggling against his pleasure zone he let out a scream. "Please let me cum! Please, brother, PLEASE!"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:59 pm

"Nope." Vergil hissed as he jerked the vibrator out of him and stood up walking away. "I'll be back in a a while, till then just think about all the servants who will come in and see you, maybe a few will use you." However, none would use Dante, it was quite clear that Vergil wanted most of Dante to himself and no servant dared touch what belonged to him. He was just leaving to go get a breeding bitch for Dante anyway, he might give Dante two eventually but right now Vergil was just pleased to see Dante suffering.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:13 pm

What the fuck! Dante did as Vergil wanted and he still couldn't cum? Maybe he would never let Dante cum again. Maybe he would be stuck with blue balls for the rest of his life. He hissed at Vergil when he heard the words about the servants. They better not touch Dante! He sat on his butt and pulled his legs up to his chest, hiding himself behind them. As soon as Vergil was out of sight Dante started to yank on his arms and twist in the ropes, doing everything he could to get out of them. He had to get out of here. Vergil was effin' insane and if Dante stayed around him any long then he was going to seriously suffer for it a lot more than he already had.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:24 pm

It never took Vergil long to go and grab a girl. Soon he returned, a tall, well built woman with large breasts and hips returned with him. Around her neck was a dog collar with her identification as "Ari" and her eyes were a dull grey. As they returned to Vergil's throne room he couldn't help but let out an evil chuckle and walk over to Dante, caressing his younger brother's face. "See that woman over there? You are to cum inside her she is your bitch."
    Snapping the woman walked over and knelt, her head bowed as she looked at Dante with sheepish eyes.
    "Do you still want to cum?" Vergil asked, looking at Dante.

(((The Bitch)))
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:30 pm

{Heeellllooooo, Bitch! <333}

Dante stopped as soon as he heard Vergil return but his eyes were glued to the Bitch, not his brother. Damn, those were was large boobs. Wait, what? She belonged to Dante? His upper lip pulled back when Vergil touched his face, disgusted by the caress. He looked down to the woman as she kneeled, staring into the lifelessness that were her eyes. Vergil wouldn't just up and do something nice, there had to be a catch for wanting Dante to cum inside her. As he watched her dull eyes he couldn't help but wonder if Vergil was going to make him like that, a lifeless doll... "No!" He adamently said as he glared up at Vergil. "I don't want to cum." He wasn't going to let Vergil trick him that easily.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:44 pm

((Now for Dante's choice do you want Option A or Option B?))

Looking down at Dante, Vergil smirked, bending down to gently touch Dante's cock. "Are you sure about that Dante? I never said that there wasn't a catch, you can only fuck her no one else, well for now and you can only cum in her but other than that no catch." Vergil said, truth in his voice as he motioned for the girl to come closer.
    "What should I do?" she asked, she was actually a volunteer and so far she enjoyed the life as a breeding bitch a lot, she hadn't been bred yet or her virginity had not been taken but there were other things that demons could do to someone like her.
    "Why don't you suck him, clean him up you know." Vergil answered, moving to sit in his chair as he watched with glee as Ari moved Dante's legs out of the way and started to lick his aching member. It was quite the show for Vergil, in an odd sense he was quite the exhibitionist.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:12 pm

{Such great choices... Buuuut, let's go with Option B.}

So, Vergil just wanted to force his brother to cum inside some woman he'd met only two minutes ago, no catch. Yeah, right; something was up but Dante didn't know what it was. He also wasn't so happy with how friendly Vergil was being with his body, touching what he pleased as though he owned it or something. Hell no! This body belonged to Dante to no one else. He sucked in a breath between clenched teeth when Ari went at his throbbing shaft like it was a delicious lollipop. Despite how much he didn't want it he was enjoying it. "Fine," he breathed out, already panting. "I'll fuck her, you bastard," he glared up at Vergil. He couldn't take it anymore. His balls were screaming for release and if he didn't cum soon he felt like he would explode.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Smirking Vergil clapped his hands, causing Ari to stop and stand up, showing Dante her dripping pussy from where she was playing with herself as well. Unlike slaves Breeding Bitches were allowed to play with themselves at any time. However, they could only be fucked by Vergil and the man that they were given to to breed with.
    Bending over he slowly loosened the cock ring, and sat back, looking to Ari and then to Dante. "Fuck her then." The cock ring was now in Vergil's hand and it would only be placed on Dante when he wanted to play with him for long periods of time. Other than that Dante could fuck Ari whenever he pleased - Vergil would know and he could watch.

(So Option A will be Vergil's.)
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:47 pm

{When he fucks her?}

Without notice, Dante was taking deep breaths, breathing in the scent of Ari's arousal and damn, did she ever smell good. He watched her play with herself and he licked his lips, salivating at the sight of a wet and dripping pussy. Feeling the loosening of the cock ring Dante almost cried with joy, he didn't, though. Dante looked up to Vergil and when he realized that he wasn't leaving Dante's face twisted into a sneer. "You're disgusting," was all he said before he turned his attention back to Ari. If he wasn't careful he would cum way too quickly, like a teenager getting their first pussy. He crawled up to Ari and looked up at her before pushing her hands out of the way and pressing his face against her crotch. Fuck Vergil and his watching, Dante was desperate to cum. First, though, he wanted to make sure it lasted and that he wasn't a big failure with premature ejaculation, so he would get her close before shoving it in.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:55 pm

(What do you mean?)

Chuckling Vergil continued to watch them, noting how Ari shook in pleasure. Little did Dante know that when he shoved it in that he would be taking her virginity, which would be quite amusing for Vergil to see. Soon Ari was shaking and near her orgasm, thankfully, she was a very quick woman to get off which would be needed for all that Vergil had planned for Dante.
    "Fuck her already Dante or I'll put the ring back on." Vergil threatened, smirking evil as he started to get hard. After Dante fucked her Dante would be circumcised, and fucked brutally by the lovely ambassador from before.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:18 pm

{Is that the position Vergil will use to fuck her?}

"Shut up," came Dante's muffled tone against Ari's snatch. He stood up with a bit of a struggle before throwing his body against Ari's, forcing her back against Vergil's chair. Without a moment's hesitation he was inside of her. Somewhere in his mind he felt resistance but at the moment he was simply a slave to the pleasure. Usually a generous lover, right now he could only think of himself and so, from all of the teasing and tension, Dante lasted three thrusts before he was throwing his head back and roaring while cumming, spurting buckets of hot cum into her womb. He gulped down air as he slowly pulled himself out of Ari and fell onto his butt, only just then noticing the blood on his cock. "Fuck..." He looked at her used pussy and whimpered at the blood and cum. "How could you make me do that!" He snapped at Vergil. "I-I.... I raped a virgin! You bitch," he growled at Vergil.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:26 pm

(Yeah.)

Handing Ari a plug Vergil stood up and walked over to Dante, pinning him back against the floor with his booted foot. "I'm sure she enjoyed it. Didn't you Ari?" he asked, looking back at her. Of course, Ari nodded, blushing as her body shivered from her small orgasm. She hadn't fully came yet but that was fine, Dante would fuck her again before they were through.

"Besides, you cannot rape the willing." Vergil stated, moving to slip the cock ring back on. "We aren't done by a long shot anyway." he answered, jerking him a bit till he was hard again and slipping the ring on. "This time you fuck her with it on, a vibrator up you, and on a bed. . . She'll tell me if you were a good boy." Vergil answered as he turned and nodded to Ari as he went to his chambers for a while, he needed to get himself off. He wasn't about to sleep with Dante till he was fully trained.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 pm

"You're nuts," Dante whispered, shocked. "You're all nuts." Once Vergil was gone Dante quickly turned to Ari. "Please, let me go. I don't want to be here! Just free me and I'll take you away from this awful place."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 pm

"I'm sorry but I can't do that." Ari answered as she reached out her hand and gently caressed his face as she bent over. "Let's get you to your rooms master." Ari didn't mind her life here, it was better than being on the streets that was for sure. "It's not so bad here once you get to know Lord Vergil. He seems horrible in the beginning but he grows on you."

Smiling she slowly started to rub his cheek. "Come on Master, I'm sure you must want to rest for a while before we do it again?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Dante sighed, knowing that she wouldn't have done anything but wanting to have asked, anyway. "'Master'? I'm not your master!" Dante didn't want to own a person. Then he heard the rest of her words and he snorted. "He's not a Lord! He's a fuckin' apeshit bastard." He turned his face away from the touches when an idea sprang to his mind. He slowly turned back to Ari. "You know what? I am really tired... Vergil took all of my energy. Could you take me to the rooms for that rest you mentioned?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Looking at Dante she blinked, knowing that if he tried to escape he'd be punished for it and she didn't want that. No one escaped unless Lord Vergil gave them freedom. However, she stood up and offered him her hand again. "Come along then." she whispered, blushing as she waited patiently for him.
    "And....it's not your fault."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Taking Ari's hand, Dante stood up, a serious look on his face. "It is my fault. I could have fought more to stop him and I didn't," he had sworn to protect the humans and he simply let some horrid half-demon control him into hurting one, however, he was going to make sure that nothing like that ever happened again. He would get out of here and free Ari from Vergil's hellish hold.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:03 pm

"It isn't your fault." Ari repeated stopping to pull him close to her for a second before she reached down and fondled him gently. "I wanted it." she breathless whispered as her hand started to move deftly over his member. "Besides - it didn't hurt to bad."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Dante reached down and took Ari's wrist into his hand, pulling it away from his throbbing need. "Tell me how you could want your virginity ripped away by someone who you don't even know. Tell me how you could want your first time to be a show for a demented man who claps and snaps as way of ordering you around." Dante wasn't a sex fiend; he wasn't about to take advantage of this woman, no matter how much she pressed against him. "Ari, can you get me some food? I'm very hungry and I would like to eat before the next session.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 pm

"It's better than loosing it for money on the streets. I had some control over this situation - and at least you won't beat me." she answered, looking at him with a bit of fear in her eyes at the 'beat me' part. "And food is in the rooms." she added.
    Beginning to move again her shoulders slumped a bit, she was ashamed of herself - he probably didn't want her anyway because of the fact she was fully human. If Dante didn't want her that way then Vergil might send her back to the streets.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Dante frowned as soon as Ari said that. The sad part was that she was right. This town was known for its sex and violence. Hell, he'd fucked his way through just about all of the strip clubs and nude bars. "I wouldn't beat you," he muttered in a soft tone. Had someone beaten her before? Is that why she had that mentality? Hearing that the food was waiting for him he sighed. Guess there was no way to make Air leave his side so that he could escape. At this point, he was following Ari, watching her back as she moved. "You say you like it here but how could you?" He asked. "I don't. I have a home, friends, a life... If you come with me you can have that, too." He moved to fall into step beside Ari. "I have my own business and I'll let you work there. You won't have to give sex for favors." He thought her sadness was at her situation, giving out her body so that Vergil would give her a place to live, not that Dante wouldn't want her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:26 am

"I have no friends or any of that." Ari answered as she opened the door to their room and stepped inside. "Lord Vergil will be coming here soon." she added, smiling as she sat down on the bed that was there.
    "Besides I don't give sex for favors." she answered, her voice showing how much that statement offended her. "I get an education here, in return I was to become yours or someone else Lord Vergil chose. I rather like it here."
    Slowly she sighed and looked up at him, smiling sheepishly. "When Lord Vergil comes and finds out you haven't obeyed..."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 am

Well, sheesh, Vergil wasn't giving him much time, was he? It was like he wanted to catch Dante being disobedient. Dante could only stare at Ari, his mouth slightly open in shock. He was trying to help this woman and she was actually threatening him! He walked up to Ari and wrapped his hand around her neck. "You say you fear being beaten?" He pulled his other hand back, his fist tight and his knuckles turning white. "What if I beat you? Would you still want to be with me then?" He growled out before letting go of Ari's throat and dropping his hands at his sides. "If I don't fuck you Vergil will throw you out, you said so yourself; that's sex for favors," he pointed out. "You're nothing but a cum dump to him; a pussy on legs; a hole for release." He hissed at her then quickly turned his back to her as he headed for the door. "Whatever, stay here and rot for all I care." He yanked the cock ring off and threw it to the ground, giving a sigh of relief, then opened the door to leave.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:45 am