Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 20 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 11:46 pm

When Dante came back from his bath his hair was in his face, sticking to his cheeks and chin and mostly covering his eyes. He was completely cleaned of everything that had happened before and the only thing that even hinted to the torture was his bling. "Master, are we still getting something to eat or are we going straight to bed?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 11:51 pm

"Are you hungry Dante?" was the simple answer to Dante's question. "If you are hungry we shall eat and if you aren't you'll go to bed where you go to bed will be here tonight though - I don't want to sleep near you till my wife's smell is completely off of you."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 11:54 pm

"I am, Master," Dante set a hand on his flat stomach as it made a noise. Then he bowed his head. "I understand, Master," at least itonly seemed temporary.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 7:53 am

Sighing he stood up and rang a bell that was near Dante's bed. Soon a servant arrived with two plates of food - one for Dante the other for Vergil. There was no difference in the food on the plates and that was just because Vergil saw no point in starving his slaves. "Eat."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 9:34 am

Dante smiled at Vergil then he sat on the bed before he picked up one of the plates. "Would you like me to feed you, Master?" He was a little surprised that Vergil was willing to give him real food since a slave wasn't supposed to eat well but he wouldn't say anything about that lest Vergil think him ungrateful and take back the food. However, he at least wanted to repay the kindness by feeding Vergil for him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 am

"No." Vergil answered as he picked up his own plate and began to eat, ignoring Dante for the most part except to tell him to eat. Then he looked over at Dante, looking him up and down. "I don't want you to touch me, as I said, till my wife's scent is off of you."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 12:38 pm

"As you wish, Master," was his reply as he quietly ate the food, finishing off everything on his plate. On the inside, though, the real Dante was boiling over with rage. Vergil still smelled like the cunt yet Dante was being punished because he had tried to help that bastard?! The first chance he had to take his body back from the residue slave left over by his demonic side he was taking it and getting the fuck out of here. One way or another he would be free. After Dante finished eating he set the plate onto the table and then held his hands in his lap, waiting for Vergil's next orders.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Unable to stop himself he stood up and walked over to Dante, gently brushing some hair out of his brother's eyes. "On second thought..." he whispered, bending down to place a gentle kiss on Dante's forehead. "Come help me bathe."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Dante looked up when he saw Vergil's feet come into view and then he felt himself smiling as his hair was messed with. The kiss even made a blush come to his cheeks. "Oh, yes, Master," he breathed out in a tone that said he was very grateful for the chance to be around Vergil. He stood up from the bed. "Would you like me to get the bath water ready, Master?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Smirking he gently reached down and started to rub Dante's neck, enjoying the fact that Dante was enjoying being around him - on some level at least. "If you want to." he purred out, bending down to lick Dante's cheek before standing up and motioning for Dante to go to the bathroom and get the water ready. "Then we will set you in for the night."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 4:53 pm

A soft mewl of pleasure sounded from Dante when ergil touched his throat, followed by a happy, little giggle at the licking. He was so glad that Vergil was finally touching him again. Knowing that he had upset his Master was depressing the younger brother. "O.K., Master!" Dante had sounded excited when he said that and now he rushed off to the bathroom and quickly filled the tub with the hot water, hot enough to make the room appear foggy. "It's ready, Master."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Stepping into the hot water Vergil sighed and then motioned for Dante to wash him, soon Dante would learn all of Vergil's cues and understand exactly what Vergil wanted till then he would just signal and talk. Looking up at Dante he smiled softly at him, "After you wash me give me a blowjob." he stated.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Dante knelt down by the tub and wet a wash cloth before getting it soapy... then he heard the command. Dante's face lit up like a child's on Christmas. "Yes, sir, Master!" He seemed almost overly excited at the prospect of giving Vergil a blowjob. Dante made sure that he soaped up every nook and cranny below Vergil's neck, even making sure to get his crotch area and ass, then he used his wet hands to wet Vergil's hair followed by running soapy fingers through them, and finally again with wet fingers so that Vergil wouldn't have to dunk or lean back. After all, a Master shouldn't have to work for anything. He carefully ran his wet fingers over Vergil's face, washing it as well, then finally he sat back. "I am finished, Master, would you like your blowjob in the tub or out of the tub?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 5:18 pm

"In the tub." he purred, finally relaxing a bit from his earlier ordeals and flashbacks. Mentally he was vowing never to let Aliana near Dante again, and also never to harm Vergil like he already did. He had gotten lost in his lust and that was something he needed to change. "And remember no touching yourself except to use the bathroom and to bathe - no pleasure."
    Then he motioned to his flaccid member. He wanted to get the feeling of Aliana off of him and he also wanted to feel how the tongue ring would feel around his cock. "Then after this it is bed time for you."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 5:24 pm

This slave Dante really enjoyed Vergil's purr. He was glad to know that he could make his Master happy; it was only reason he lived for now. "I will not disappoint you, Master," he promised, meaning that he would give the best BJ he could and that he wouldn't touch himself. Dante got into the tub and kneeled between Vergil's legs then wrapped his hands around it and started to stroke it while taking a deep breath and going under the water. His mouth descended upon Vergil's cock and worked in tandem with his hands, sucking, licking, stroking, even a bit of ball fondling. He ran his pierced tongue along the underside of Vergil's cock then he lightly flicked it against the tip before curling his tongue around the member and giving it a big slurp as he came up for air. Another breath later and he was back under, treating Vergil's cock like it was the tastiest thing he had ever had in his mouth, and to the slave version of Dante, it was.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Vergil was in heaven right now, his cock was being sucked and tweaked just the way he liked it and Dante seemed to be enjoying it which made it all the more pleasurable for Vergil. Looking down at his brother he grinned, gently running his hands through Dante's hair. With the constant need for air Dante was experiencing it would be quite a while before Vergil got off but he didn't want to get off he just wanted Dante to clean his dick with his mouth and get him hard. He had other plans before Dante went to bed but they wouldn't be bad.
    "Mhm...Good Dante."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Dante looked so thrilled when he heard those words, knowing that he had made Vergil happy enough to actually praise him. It only made Dante work even harder, using skills the non-slave Dante couldn't even begin to comprehend, like deep-throating without gagging, for one. He swallowed around Vergil's cock when it was down his throat, using his throat muscles to massage the head and shaft. He ever so carefully nipped along the shaft after he had pulled his mouth off of it then he latched his lips around the glans and blew steaming hot air over it before sucking it right back down his throat again.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 5:47 pm

"Stop now Dante." Vergil cooed out as he pushed Dante away from his rock hard member. "I want you to go lie down on the bed now in your room alright, get under the covers and lay spread eagle under them alright?" he cooed, his eyes gleaming with adoration as he watched Dante. "Be sure to make your entries and exits as sexy as possible."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Dante looked disappointed that Vergil had made him stop but he didn't whine as a slave should never question a Master's choice. "Yes, Master," he climbed out of the tub and quickly toweled off the areas that were wet on his body before he went into the bedroom. Getting under the covers, Dante spread himself out then licked and bit at his lips until they were slightly puffy, red, and wet then he licked his fingers, getting a good glob of saliva on them, which he then spread around his asshole, making it shine with saliva. He stuck two fingers inside of himself and stretched the hole without a single wince, giving it a soft gape, then Dante drapped his arms and legs out to the side while leaving his lips slightly parted, the barest hint of white teeth visible through them.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm

What made Dante think Vergil was in the mood to have sex with him? As Vergil entered the room he noticed Dante's expression and smiled softly shaking his head. Grabbing some rope from a nearby nightstand he tied Dante to the bed, first tying his hands then his legs to the four posters of the bed. Then he grabbed something else from inside the night stand and slipped his hands under the covers, slipping the dildo into Dante's abused ass and leaving it there. "Sleep well Dante. Tomorrow you'll have a busy day of learning your chores and such." he stated, before he started to stroke himself. "For now you get to watch me get off and then I will go to bed."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 6:48 pm

There was slight disappointment that Dante wouldn't be fucked but there was more eagerness at being able to watch Vergil play with himself more than anything, though, he did let out a soft sigh of pleasure as his needy hole was filled. He looked up at Vergil, his blue eyes shining with arousal as his cock started to harden. "Your slave is honored to watch you, Master."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Chuckling he bent down and kissed Dante's cheek as he let out a groan and came, splattering Dante's blanket, then cleaning himself off with the blanket he sat on the edge of the bed and tucked the covers under Dante's chin. "Sleep well." he whispered before he got up and left.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 7:06 pm

"Good night, Master," Dante watched Vergil leave then leaned his head down and stuck his tongue out, trying to get the cum on his tongue, but when he couldn't reach he simply dropped his head back and breathed in the scent inside. His cock was rock hard and pulsing, begging to be touched, but even if he could use his hands he was forbidden to receive pleasure and thus he wouldn't have been able to do anything about it, anyway. Dante stared up at the ceiling, his lower half starting to ache with need, and eventually closed his eyes, falling asleep while his cock leaked pre over his thighs.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 7:27 pm

The next morning Vergil walked into Dante's room, noticing the wet spot on the covers that were covering up Dante. Moving to carefully remove the dildo from Dante's ass he then untied him from the bed and then gently moved Dante, his eyes softening. "Time to get up."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 7:30 pm

When Dante woke up, he noticed that he could move, wasn't filled, and still had quite the raging hard on. Still, there was a smile on his face as he got off of the bed and onto the floor, kneeling at Vergil's feet. "Good morning, Master; I hope you slept well."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am