Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 11 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 pm

He could suck on Dante's cock right now and the younger brother wouldn't even notice it as he felt his eyes getting misty. "Vergil, no... Talk to me," he leaned in as far as the chains would allow and nuzzled Vergil's cheek. Just how badly had Vergil been hurt when they were separate? "What happened to you?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Shivering as Dante nuzzled him Vergil slowly stopped playing with Dante's cock and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close as he kept the tears from falling. "I don't want to talk about it Dante, just leave it as it is."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Dante leaned into Vergil's arms, rubbing his face against his brother's neck in a comforting way. "All right, Vergil, I won't ask about it," even though he badly wanted to know. He kissed the skin of Vergil's neck before pulling back. "Let's keep going. May I push the eggs out now?" He hadn't meant to bring up bad memories so he would do what he could to make sure they went away.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Looking at Dante with slightly glazed eyes he nodded. Walking around to Dante's rear he slowly wiggled the plug before pulling it out and placing a pan under Dante. "Try not to break them." he stated as he moved around to the front of Dante and reworked the chains so that they were still on Dante but not hooked to the hook itself, he did this by working a lever and causing the hook in the ceiling to lower Dante to the ground, so that the chain had give and unhooking Dante from that. "However, you have to give me head as you do so or I will push more eggs inside of you."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Dante winced when the plug was moved around before sighing with relief once it was removed, even if he did feel rather loose now because of it. "Why not? What happens if I do break them? What if one of them cracks but doesn't break?" They weren't planning on eating them later, were they? Dante drew the line at that. Once he had some give he rolled his shoulders, getting the feeling back into them and popping several joints as he did. At the last comment, he whined. "Whhat?! Whhhhy?" It was like Vergil wanted him to practice using his mouth and ass at the same time, but certainly Vergil wouldn't want that, right? He had gotten so upset after that other guy had used Dante. He sighed out loud as he got down onto his knees. At least he was closer to that pan now; it would lessen the chance of the eggs breaking. Without warning, he felt one slip out and Dante jumped when the egg hit the pan before he looked back at it, making sure it wasn't broken. After that, he turned to Vergil and leaned in to nuzzle his crotch. As soon as he heard another egg in the pan, he started to feel his face flame up in embarrassment. Did the sound have to be so loud?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Actually nothing would happen if Dante broke the eggs, Vergil was just curious to see if Dante could do it. And the reason why he wanted Dante to give him head and do this at the same time? Well it was freaking hot to get serviced and embarrass the person servicing you at the same time! “That’s good Dante, make sure you don’t forget the balls.” He hissed out, rubbing Dante’s neck and upper back as he watched and listened to the eggs hitting the pan. The fact that Dante was doing this was quite a power trip for Vergil, one that made him hard and his precum was leaking out of him enough to completely coat the tip.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Dante squeezed his eyes shut as his embarrasment grew while he tongued the underside of Vergil's cock all the way up to the salty head. At the first touch of precum on his tongue, Dante pulled it back and looked down at Vergil's cock then slowly brought his tongue back, licking away all of the juices. Dante kissed the tip then finally brought his lips around it, sucking only on the head for a few moments before he moved his mouth back down, trailing his lips along the large vein until he came upon Vergil's balls. He pressed his nose against them, breathing in the musk of his brother, then sucked one into his mouth, his lips pulled against his teeth to keep them from cutting Vergil's sensitive bits. All the while he could feel one egg after the over sliding out of his loosened hole until Dante finally squeezed his lower body. When he did, the rest of the eggs started to rush from his body, several of them leaving at once rather than the one by one. He gasped around Vergil's nuts as the eggs plopped out of him. It felt like each and every one was stroking his prostate as they left and making his cock jump and twitch, needy for release. Dante felt what he believed was the last one fall out and into the pan and it was this one that let out a cracking noise and caved in on the bottom, releasing the yolk. He really hoped it was the last one and that he didn't have eggs stuck up inside his body.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Moaning softly as Dante started to give him head and play with his balls Vergil was lost in a sea of passion. That was, until he heard an egg crack and he chuckled softly, his hands going to Dante’s hair and massaging his scalp. “You won’t get to cum for a while now.” Vergil stated as he felt himself grow hard at the prospects of what he could do to Dante during the hour he had added onto the time of this session. “And after you cum we might stick something in that lovely urethra of yours.” Chuckling as he thought about that he started to rub Dante’s shoulders now, grinning all the while as his mind drifted.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Dante was actually starting to enjoy all the touches to his head and shoulders, even though what he was doing was embarrassing to no end. "That's not fair," he whined against Vergil's sac as he looked up at his brother, half of his face hidden behind Vergil's dick. A growl sounded from Dante at those last words. "You better not!" He pulled his head back from Vergil's balls and brought his mouth up to the head, clamping down on it. If Vergil was going to be stuff his cock then Dante would do the same to him. He pressing one of his fangs into Vergil's urethra while pressing his bottom teeth against the underside of the head of Vergil's penis, hard enough to cut.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Growing out in pleasure at Dane's actions, even the cut to his penis he started to massage Dante's shoulders harder. "Damnation Dante!" he hissed, looking down at his little brother with lust filled eyes. "I want to fuck you so much right now." he hissed out, bucking his hips so that Dante could push more of his fang into him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Dante grunted at the bucking, a little shocked that Vergil was actually enjoying this. He pulled his mouth off of his brother's cock. "If you untie my hands, I can make this feel even better," he replied as he looked up at Vergil, sincerity written across his face. Plus, he wanted to hold off on the fucking for as long as he could because fucking meant pregnancy.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Seeing the sincerity in Dante's face Vergil bent over and slowly undid Dante's hands. When they were free he moved so he could give Dante better access to his package and entrance. Hey he was a top but he wasn't unaware to the pleasure a nice fingering could do.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Once Dante's hands were free he took a moment to rub the feeling back into his wrists then he cracked his knuckles like he was preparing for a big job. Dante spat into his palms and rubbed them together, getting them nice and slick, then brought his mouth back to Vergil's cock. He still only took in what could fill his mouth but he sucked and tongued it like no body's business. While doing that, he grabbed Vergil's sac and lightly stretched the skin then cupped the balls, kneading them. Finally, he slid one of the wet fingers of his other hand into Vergil's anus. From what his brother did Dante knew there was something pleasurable in there that he just had to find. When he felt his finger brush against something, Dante locked onto it and started to rub it like there was no tomorrow, pressing, stroking, kneading and all that good stuff.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Letting out a moan of pleasure Vergil was gripping the chair arms as hard as he could, his knuckles turning white as he tried to refrain from bucking into Dante's mouth. "Oh~" he hissed between clenched teeth, fighting off his own orgasm as he didn't want to let loose even if he had to as it wouldn't exactly be as fun to torment Dante when he had already gotten off. "Stop~" he moaned out, breathless as he finally bucked.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Dante mentally grinned when he heard the order and simply worked even harder. He finally pulled Vergil's cock down his throat, deep-throating his brother and squeezing the shaft with his throat muscles as he added a second finger inside of the elder, using them both to torment his prostate. Dante wouldn't stop until he had swallowed Vergil's cum.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Suddenly a loud moan escaped Vergil as he started to buck hard, his hot jizz squirting out of his rock hard dick. However, he had a hold of the back of Dante's head and was pushing his head down even further forcing Dante to swallow as he didn't know if Dante would willingly. "Dante." he hissed out, his eyes closing in pleasure.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Dante choked around Vergil's cock when it was pushed even deeper down his throat but this only caused his throat to tighten even more around Vergil's cock and literally milk the shaft while spasming. Dante pushed at Vergil's thighs, panically a little since he couldn't breath. He eventually slapped away Vergil's hand and fell backwards right into the pan of eggs, gasping for air. He even coughed up drops of cum then rubbed them from his lips with the back of his hand.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Looking down at Dante, Vergil slowly moved down from his position and knelt between Dante's legs, slowly removing the apparatus from Dante's cock. Bending down he started to repay the favor, licking and sucking Dante's dick with a need to taste Dante's cum. It was his old training jumping into play but it was something he couldn't stop. Knowing that Dante had a sore entrance Vergil did all he could to pleasure Dante, even sucking, licking, and lavishing Dante's balls with much needed attention and love.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Dante was still panting as he watched Vergil move between his legs. As soon as his cock was released Dante let out a sob of relief. He feared there might be a permanent indentation at the bottom of his shaft from how long he had been ringed. As his cock was played with, he knew he wouldn't last long, not since he had been held at the edge for such a long time, so Dante enjoyed it while he could, ignoring the egg on his back. He leaned back against one hand and set the other on Vergil's head, lightly tugging and toying with the soft silver hair as he dropped his head backwards and barred his throat, groaning out loud. In no time at all, Dante's hips were pumping up towards Vergil's mouth with the need to cum.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Looking up at Dante with a smile on his face he gently flicked the tip before he stopped and slowly began to rub the shaft with his hand, watching all of the emotions flicker on and off of Dante's face. "See...this isn't so bad." he whispered before he once again took Dante's hot member into his mouth and then he started to deep throat, humming as he did so to add the extra level of pleasure for Dante.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Dante opened his lust-hazy eyes and looked down at Vergil when he heard him speak. For some reason, the look on Vergil's face made this all the better, of course, it was also rather arousing to actually watch his cock disappear into that hot, widely-spread mouth. Where did Vergil learn to give such great head? He really hoped it wasn't part of the bad stuff that happened in his brother's past but he was really enjoying this and he didn't want to enjoy Vergil's torture. When the humming started, Dante let out a short scream of Vergil's name as his orgasm hit him by surprise. For the second time, he seemed to cum buckets and buckets, a lot more than usual, because of all of the teasing.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Swallowing all of Dante's hot jizz down like an expert Vergil looked up at Dante, his ego swelling as he heard Dante scream his name and the look of pleasure on Dante's face was amazing. IN Vergil's head this wasn't torture, Vergil knew torture, this was a gently submission/dominance play. Growling softly he pulled away from Dante's dick and pulled Dante close, nuzzling him and kissing his cheek. "Hungry?" he asked softly.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Dante always used Vergil's name when he came, unless he was with someone else at the time. Dante was limp in Vergil's hold for a moment until he dragged his tired arms around his brother, holding onto him like a life-line. "Famished," he tiredly muttered. He felt like he could eat a whole cow and empty a water tower of all of its water. He carefully reached behind him and wiped some of the egg off of his back then shook the egg off of his hand. "May I clean up first?" He was still covered in wax, too.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Chuckling softly he nuzzled Dante lovingly for a second before standing up and scooping Dante up bridal style. "Bath or shower?" he asked, nuzzling Dante still. He didn't notice that Ari left, hell he even forgot she was around. "To be honest...I had a son." he added, looking at Dante with slightly sad eyes. "And he was taken away from me."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Dante clutched onto Vergil when he was lifted and let out a soft purr at the nuzzling. "Bath, please," as much as he didn't want to sit round in water filled with egg and wax his bottom was really starting to hurt now that he wasn't being pleasured and his crotch was sore from being hard for so long; a hot bath would be just what he needed. Dante had completely forgotten about Ari, too; poor girl. Maybe he should make it up to her later. Dante looked up at Vergil when he started to speak, feeling his heart break at the words. "Oh, Vergil..." He cupped his brother's cheek and kissed the other side. Just the mental images fo what had happened to his brother were enough to make him want to cry. "I'm going to find him, Vergil. We'll get your son back," he promised. No parent should have their kid taken away, especially in Dante's family. He would use every connection and favor he had to find this boy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:45 pm