Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 12 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:41 pm

"He died." Vergil added, looking down at Dante with utter sadness in his eyes for a second. Gently sitting Dante down in the tub he turned on the water and sighed as he started to rub Dante's back. "They killed him in front of me..."
    Standing up he grabbed a towel, some soap, and of course a washcloth for Dante to use. "Do you want me to take the glass out of your back?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Dante's face twisted into a look of sadness and regret when he eard that Vergil's son and his nephew had not only died but that Vergil had been forced to watch. No wonder he so badly wanted a kid. Of course, not Dante felt bad for suggesting that Vergil would take it away. He looked down at the water slowly filling the tub and blinked at the twin splashes. Bringing a hand up to his face, Dante felt the warm tears coursing their way over his high cheekbones. "I'm so sorry, Vergil," he looked back up to his brother, his words meaning how sorry he was for everything that had happened to Vergil and everything that he had basically accused Vergil of with everything that he said. "'Glass'?" It took Dante a moment to even remember that it was there; it didn't even hurt anymore. Well, not as much as other parts of his body. "Yes, please."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 pm

"Don't cry Dante." Vergil whispered as he cupped Dante's face in his hands. Leaning forward he gently kissed his brothers lips. "Marcus is in a better place than here and I will make the world pay for all that he was put through." he answered. Then, he slowly moved his hands to Dante's back, feeling over it as he started to pull some of the glass out and place it in a nearby bowl. "We have each other Dante, and then we will have our children."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:35 pm

That only made Dante cry harder as he leaned into the kiss. Vergil accepted it as best he could but Dante couldn't. Explained why Vergil was so hell bent on getting rid of the humans, though-wait, humans had done that to Vergil? "I'll help any way I can," taking over the world was one thing, destroying it with a parent's rage was different and, in Dante's opinion, justified. The first touch to Dante's back made him hiss and arch away from Vergil though he tried to relax under the feeling of the glass being removed. "Children?" He muttered in slight wonder. "How many are we having?" He took up the wash cloth and got it all soapy then rubbed it over his chest and stomach to take off the wax.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:51 pm

"I'm not angry at humans, I just want to shatter them." he whispered as he watched Dante for a second. Then he reached down and gently peeled some of the wax off of Dante's chest. "I want at least three children. I want two boys and a little girl who I can terrorize those who try to sleep with her." he whispered to Dante.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:17 am

Dante slightly winced when the wax was peeled off as it stuck to his skin and pulled on the flesh. "Why aren't you angry?" If someone killed his kid he would never get over it. He glanced back at Vergil at that last comment. "Three? Oh my..." That sounded painful. What if the first pregnancy didn't go too well? Dante wasn't sure he would want to take that risk two more times. "Wait, 'terrorize'? Don't you want her to find love?" Then another thought occured. "What is she falls for a human?" Or one of her brothers?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:54 am

“I never said I wasn’t angry.” Vergil admitted looking at Dane, “Its more of a simmering hate than anger now. I am not mad at people like Ari who have no choice in life I am mad at the government officials and such who found it utterly hilarious to cause me pain. And to be honest it’s more than anger, or madness, it’s more like a crazed need to cause anarchy and to kill their children in front of them.”
    Then as the subject shifted to how many children Vergil wanted he couldn’t help but smile and kiss Dante’s cheek. “It won’t hurt too much. C-sections usually involve some sort of numbing agent as they have to cut you open so that they can get to the child. It usually leaves a faint scar and you will have to heal a while but nothing too major. Also, if our little girl does fall in love for a human I will be fine with it as long as the human isn’t related to any government official or the like.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Dante looked at Vergil with furrowed brows. "That would make you no better than them." If he wanted Ari to be happy then he should let her go; guess Vergil didnt see the fear in her eyes before. As Vergil explained what would happen more and more color drained from Dante's face. He really hoped that his demon side healed away the scar. "Why dont we see how I handle one before we think about more?" He rubbed the wash cloth over his stomach, imagining what it would look like with a scar. Any time he was shirtless people would be able to tell what happened. He glanced back to Vergil. "Dont be a dictator, no one likes them," in reply to Vergil's comment about who their daughter would love. "So, what do you have to do to make me pregnant? Other than just sex," like, was there a spell or something?

Last edited by Dante on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 pm

“We could do that.” He whispered as he licked Dante’s cheek again before standing up and slowly moving to sit on the rim of the tub. “To be honest Dante it involves a spell and lots of cum, yours and mine so we will have to start cumming into a container of some sort instead of each other so that Ari can work her magic, after all she isn’t exactly fully human either.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:39 am

Dante scrunched up his face on the side that was licked then pouted. "Why do you keep licking me?" Once Vergil was sitting, Dante leaned his head against his brother's thigh while he finished up washing his limbs. He ran the cloth over his man bits, testing the soreness and almost sighing in relief when it didn't hurt. A little further down, though, and he winced when he touched his hole. That still hurt but at least he wasn't all stretched out anymore. "She's not human?" He looked up at Vergil in surprise. "If Ari has magic then why are you making her have sex? Use her as a sorceress or something," he wasn't even going to touch on the container of cum. "I'm afraid to ask, but what's going to happen to that container of cum?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:55 am

“I keep licking you because you taste so damn good.” he answered, running his hands through Dante’s hair. “And I don’t use her for sex exclusively she’s part of my harem and although I hadn’t slept with her I wanted you too as a bit of a gift to you. I personally don’t feel any attraction to her.” Running his hands over Dante’s neck and shoulders he sighed softly, “It goes in you.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:04 am

Dante lightly shuddered when Vergil played with his hair; it was a weakness of his, his hair. "I taste good?" There's something he hadn't expected, tasting good. "Wait-what?! You have a harem?" Another shocker for poor Dante. "Do you... use them?" He wasn't about to admit that he was getting jealous, but he wanted to know, and why even keep Ari if Vergil wasn't even attracted to her? In him? All of that cum... poored inside of him. Dante felt his face burning with a blush. He should have known; of course it was be something embarrassing like pouring a whole container of cum inside of him. He rested his head back on Vergil's thigh, leaning into the touches that, for once, didn't hurt.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:12 pm

"I do use them on occasion." Vergil answered as he leaned closer to Dante, his hands massaging his scalp still. "You do taste good." he whispered, moving so that his other hand could trail down Dante's back. "And I will have to pour all the cum inside of you, then plug you up as I will also have to feed you cum every day. . . which means you will have to get really good at giving head.."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Dante "mmm"ed in the back of his throat as he listened to Vergil. "Are you still going to use them after the baby's born?" All right, so he was jealous, but it was also a little bit of how unfair that was that Vergil was allowed to sleep with whomever he wanted and have a kid and Dante waiting on the side but Dante wasn't allowed to have sex with others, except Ari, who was given to him. He lightly shuddered when Vergil touched his back, but at least he knew that all of the glass was out of his skin. He puffed out cheeks in an indignant way as he looked up at Vergil. "Now you're just making this up." He wasn't about to let Vergil plug him full of cum then make him give head over and over and over again. Where was the fun for Dante?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 pm

"I rarely use them as is so I probably won't use them at all." Vergil honestly answered as he bent down and nuzzled Dante's hair before standing up. "Come on Dante, I'm taking you to my rooms." Then he started to think about what had happened to him and how he got pregnant he understood how Dante thought he was making this up but he wasn't. Honestly Vergil could be truthful when he needed to be. "And I am not lying to you, however I will make it my mission to get you off as much as I can and you can always give me ideas."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Dante softly sighed when he heard that; guess it was better than nothing. He stood up from the tub and shook the excess water from his limbs then followed after Vergil. "That bites," he grumbled, just knowing that he was going to be extremely embarrassed very soon. At least he'd get to cum, too. "Do I get to wear clothes, at least?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Smirking he looked down at Dante, his eyes gleaming with an unregistered emotion. "Oh you will wear clothes, as befitting of your station. You can't be my wife or anything but you will be clothed very well Dante." he answered, as he slowly moved towards the door. "But you do have to walk to my room to get the clothes."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:59 pm

"'Station'? I have a station?" What, were there actual levels to being a slave? Or maybe he was now considered a breeder. At the other part of the comment, Dante didn't much appreciate what feelings it evoked. He couldn't be Vergil's wife but some woman could, right? Vergil would get married and when she stopped putting out he would go to his harem to find Dante and fuck the living shit out of him only to go back to the woman. That's when the mental image of Dante in harem clothes popped up. "Pfft, of course not! I'm a man, I would be your husband if anything," he indignantly replied, covering the real thoughts. Dante didn't like where his mind kept going to one bit, especially when he was eventually thrown to the side for a younger model. Walking to the room shouldn't be a problem, Dante decided as he cupped himself between the legs, hiding his man bits. He didn't care if people saw his ass; it was the front he was worried about.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:35 pm

“Don’t cover your manhood Dante, you have a fine package and you should strut around not hide.” Wrapping his arm around Dante’s waist he nuzzled into his neck licking gently the hollow he found there. “And you are more to me than a husband or wife, why would I marry anyone when I have you?” he asked, “However, I am already married…it was a political maneuver but there is no spark there, to be honest I haven’t slept with her in over a year.” He explained, looking over at her. “Also, Dante …..If I was to marry you I want you to be my head wife, or husband, not the second so I would have to do a lot of political sidestepping that I do not have the leverage to do yet.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Dante snorted at those words. He wasn't a peacock and he wasn't about to strut his stuff. "No thanks," he grunted out, keeping his hands right where they were, even when Vergil held his waist, though the licking did cause a nice blush to cover his upper cheeks; he would never get used to that. THen Vergil mentioned that he was married and Dante planted his feet against the ground, refusing to move. "Excuse me? You're married? I had sex with a married man? You cheated on your wife?! I helped you cheat! You bastard!" He pushed away from Vergil, forgetting what his hands had been doing a moment before. "I don't sleep with married men and I certainly don't have children with them. Go fuck your bitch and breed with her; give me my clothes and my weapons, I'm leaving." As though he had stayed there by choice this whole time.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:35 pm

His eyes widening at Dante’s reaction Vergil latched onto Dante’s wrists and held them, holding his weakened brother still. “Dante, hush.” He hissed fervently as he looked Dante up and down, “She doesn’t want me, never has, she aborts any child that I plant in her.” A look of desperation growing on his face when Dante talked about leaving – this wasn’t what Vergil wanted. “I never considered it cheating on my wife as my wife cheats on me all the time with her many lovers. I have a harem, which is a traditional thing for a demon lord, however – I have only wanted one person my entire life and that is you damnit!” he hissed, pulling Dante close to him so he could look him in the eye. “And by law I can have as many wives, or husbands, as I please – if you forget we are half demons.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Dante went quiet when Vergil hushed him, though there was an angry pout on his lips. It grew increasingly harder to keep the angry face as Vergil went on, especially when Dante saw the desperation and heard that he was the one who Vergil wanted. He squeaked when he was suddenly yanked against Vergil and blinked up at his brother in shock. "We're half human, too," he started in his angered tone though he wasn't trying to pull away from Vergil. "I was raised with humans and cheating, no matter the circumstances, is disgusting to them; it's disgusting to me." He finally pulled away from Vergil. "I knew I wouldn't have the two story house with the white picket fence but at least I thought the person I ended up with wouldn't be shared with some bitch and however many people are in your stupid harem," Dante turned his back to his brother, rubbed his face, and mumbled "fuck... fuck... fuck," followed by a loud sigh before he dropped his hands and turned back to Vergil. "You're lucky I lo--care about you," he grumbled. "Before we do anything I need clothes," he ticked off on his fingers, "food, and booze, lots and lots of booze." It wasn't like he was going to get any when he was pregnant. "And I better not see your-" he closed his eyes, "wife," then opened them, "or I'll kill her. I don't care about political shit. If I have to be yours then you're damn well gonna be mine, got it?" Incest and sodomization was apparently fine but cheating was a big no-no. Thank goodness it seemed like Vergil had forgotten all about that spell that took away Dante's will and made him do whatever Vergil wanted anyway or Dante probably wouldn't be trying to call the shots right now. He kind of deflated at this point. "If you're so into demon law then by law doesn't she have to give you a kid?" Any child between them couldn't be Vergil's heir because she was his first wife... right? She had to bare the heir.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:19 pm

“No she doesn’t as women do not have to have children.” He answered as he pulled Dante close to him when he moved away. He had listened to Dante’s entire little tirade and was cuddling into his neck now. “And you will not have to see her as she hasn’t visited me in sixth months since I caught her with her lover Mari.” He whispered, licking Dante’s earlobe. “And I will provide you clothes, food, and booze for now though on the booze.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 pm

"Of course not, why did I even think they would," Dante blandly replied. Obviously it was the men who bore the children in the demon world; obviously. He leaned into Vergil's hold, feeling repulsed by his own actions. Even if Vergil and whats-her-face weren't together, even if she did have a lover on the side, even if she wouldn't give Vergil a kid, Dante was not a cheater and here he was, helping Vergil do just that. It took a moment but he eventually brought his hands up and rested them on Vergil's back, holding his brother like someone would with the knowledge that they were doing the wrong thing. Then the wording of that last sentence clicked. "Damn it... I'm a house wife...." Without them being in an actual house and without him being an actual wife. While Vergil was being giving, though, Dante couldn't help but push his luck. "So, what are the chances of me being allowed to leave this tower every now and then?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Thinking for a second Vergil grinned and pulled Dante closer to his body. “You are a house husband my dear Dante.” Then running his one hand over Dante’s exposed hip he grinned and nuzzled Dante. “On…on second thought….I wonder if we could get married if I point out that I need a stay-at-home mate.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:53 pm