Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 25 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:29 pm

"That sounds good." Vergil answered, ignoring the pleading look from Beatrix, an anal virgin. "Why don't you put it in her Dante?" he asked, withdrawing from her and spreading her legs for Dante. "And put the clamps on her as well. Make her squirm with need and deny her what she wants~" Vergil cooed as he stood up and walked behind Dante, gently tugging on the vibrator. "Do you want your vibrator out?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:48 pm

"Yes, Master," Dante replied to the first words then he stiffened when the vibrator was tugged. A soft moan sounded from him and he grabbed the bed to keep from falling over, his cock quickly jumping up from pleasure. "Yes, please, Master," he said before he carefully leaned over Beatrix and slurped one nipple into his mouth, getting it achingly hard for him, then he did the same to the other before he snapped the clamps onto her nipples. Holding up the dildo he started to lick and suck on it, getting it nice and wet, then he brought it down to her asshole and pushed only for it to not go in. He furrowed his brows and then stuck two fingers inside of her pussy, coated them with her juices and then rubbed that onto the dildo while he spat onto it, making sure it was so well lubbed it was dripping juices. Finally, he pushed two fingers into her asshole and scissored them, not wanting a moment for Beatrix to adjust, since he didn't know that she was an anal virgin, before he removed his fingers and forced the dildo several inches inside of her, crushing her vagina from basically the inside and making it virgin tight again.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Nodding he gently tugged the vibrator out of Dante and set it aside, watching as Dante shoved the dildo into Beatrix, her moans of pain-filled pleasure arousing him. Nuzzling into Dante’s back he slowly ground himself into Dante, humping him softly. “Fuck Dante do you realize how sexy you are when you do this?” he asked, licking Dante’s neck. “What else do you think we can do to Beatrix?” he asked, reaching around to gently rub Dante’s cock.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Dante could feel his hole twitching, gaping, grasping at nothing. In fact, he bet if Vergil fucked him right now he wouldn't even feel it, which made Dante frown. He really, really hoped that he tightened back up. He shuddered when he was nuzzled, moaned when he was humped and then whined when he felt blood, the old blood that had been trapped inside when the vibrator entered him, leaking out and running down his legs. "I'm sexy?" Vergil just liked to keep Dante confused, didn't he? He shuddered when he was licked, goose bumps rising on his body from the touch. "Maybe... Perhaps, if you want to deny her... May I give her a piercing, Master?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 pm

"If that is what you desire Dante." he whispered, sucking slowly on Dante's earlobe, "Give her a piercing." licking the shell of Dante's ear he pulled back and slowly ran his hands down Dante's sides, continuing to grind against him. "And yes Dante, you are so damn sexy. I fear I simply can't keep my hands off of you no matter how hard I try."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Dante only wanted Vergil to be happy, not himself, and since Vergil mentioned denying Beatrix he would do just that. As he was touched by Vergil, he did let out soft moans even if his cock was struggling to stay hard and had, in fact, gone half-soft. Dante glanced to Vergil from over his shoulder, looking up at his maser from under his dark lashes. "I like your attention, Master... I want it all," he truthfully admitted before he went about picking up a curved needle. He stretched Beatrix's left labia to the right and then the right one to the left before piercing them both through the top and quickly adding a small ring. It held her labia closed at the top, trapping her clit and keeping it from being able to be touched, it was even tight enough to stop a finger frim sliding under it. The only way they were coming free was if the jewelry was removed. Because it was at the top, though, it left her holes open for use. If she was able to cum without having her love button touched then great, but if not then she was SOL until Vergil said otherwise. Without thinking, or even asking Vergil's permission, Dante picked up a short chain, looked it over, then attached it to the clamps, making the clamps pull on her nipples as they were stretched towards each other, then he hooked a one pound weight to the chain.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 pm

"Then you have all of it." Vergil whispered, nipping at Dante's neck and slowly, ever so gently, rubbing his hands across Dante's stomach and cock, not wanting to hurt him at the moment. "I love what you are doing to her, do whatever you want to her, make her scream, cum, or cry it doesn't matter to me as long as you feel aroused and happy." he whispered, slowly slipping to his knees and sucking on one cheek of Dante's ass before moving to the other.
    Meanwhile Beatrix was moaning with her need to cum, however, she just couldn't so she was just getting wetter and wetter and wetter - like a bitch in heat.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Dante not only blushed on the outside but the real Dante was blushing on the inside when he heard those words. His cock twitched when Dante was touched, which was more than it had done before, but it was still not getting completely hard just yet. Was Vergil actually giving him permission to what whatever he wanted? For a moment, Dante actually got a feeling of being the master, watching as Beatrix squirmed with need and Vergil tended to his used ass. Even if he wasn't toying with Dante's abused hole the sucking still helped to make some of the throbbing pain go away. The feeling of being a master disappeared a moment later and he looked down at Beatrix, wondering what else he could do to her. "Master, could we get another slave to bring us some ice?" He knew what he was going to do next.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Pulling away he looked up at Dante and smiled softly nodding gently. "And enjoy your time as a master Dante, learn to cherish your dominance over the other people here." he whispered, slowly spreading Dante's ass cheeks and licking all around the hole. "And just ring the bell and the butler will arrive to take all and any requests for you."

Beatrix was sobbing now, wanting to cum but she couldn't and her nipples were throbbing in pain. However her pussy was leaking so bad that she had a puddle of liquid under her hips.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Dante's heart skipped a beat when he saw that smile on Vergil's face, it even made his cock half-hard from the sight. It was so sweet and nice that for once Dante feel afraid of Vergil hurting him. "Thank you, Master," he murmured in a breathless tone, his hole throbbing with pleasure and pain as he was licked. Reaching over, he rang the bell for the butler and quickly asked for a bowl of ice. When it was brought to him, Dante took the bowl and set it beside Beatrix. He touched the large wet spot on the bed before he lifted his fingers and licked them clean. Afterwards, he took the ice and inserted one of the cubes into Beatrix. it quickly melted because of how hot and aroused she was so he went to work inserting one after the other, filling her with half of the bowl. The coldness would make Beatrix's pussy constrict, basically making her tight enough that it might actually hurt from being penetrated, a lot more than it would even for a virgin. Then he took two more cubes and pressed them against the clamps, causing them to become freezing cold. "Master, I think she is ready for your mighty cock now." He was only doing this so that Beatrix could better please Vergil. Even if he was above her he was still below Vergil so his brother's pleasure is what mattered to him most, not his own.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Shuddering as he saw the look in Dante's eye Vergil went back to licking and caressing Dante's backside, ignoring what his brother was doing until he pulled back, looking up at Dante. "Why don't you toy with her some more Dante? I...I rather enjoy what I am doing at the moment." he admitted, running his hands gently down Dante's legs. "I don't want to quit."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Dante blinked wide, shocked eyes at Vergil's confession. "O.K., Master," he replied before he turned back to Beatrix. Honestly, though, he was glad that Vergil wanted to continue because his mouth was like Heaven on Dante's poor, aching hole and Dante just knew that if someone else were to do it he wouldn't feel as good. It was like Vergil knew just the right places and tricks for Dante's body; like they were intune with each other. He added a second weight to the chain before he wiggled the dildo, thrust it in and out of Beatrix a handful and times, and then finally removed it before thrusting it up between her tightly squeezed breasts in a faux boob-job. "Lick the dildo clean," he ordered her as he started to fill her gaping back passage with the ice cubes, basically forcing it to quickly close up because of the extreme cold. With his free hand, Dante reached behind him and set it on Vergil's head without his notice, stroking his brother's soft hair. Though he didn't say it, the "thank you" was implied from the gesture.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Vergil moaned into his ass as Dante played with his hair. This caused Vergil to lick hard but still gently as he didn't want to hurt Dante. He liked it when Dante was taking control of the women, and poor Beatrix was sobbing so pathetically with the need to cum. In fact she was spread wide and humping the air as she tried to get off. Vergil gently rubbed around to his brother's balls, gently tugging them.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Dante smiled to himself, noticing the difference in Vergil's licking when he touched his brother's hair. Vergil must really like it, just like Dante enjoyed the hair touches, too. He gasped when his balls were touched, tingling sensations going through his body. He tugged on the piercing then added a third weight onto the chain. "Do you want to cum, Beatrix?" He knew that she did, he just wanted to hear her beg for it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Beatrix let out a loud moan and bucked her hips, wanting him to take out that piercing and let her cum! "Please Master Dante...please!" she screamed out, her pussy leaking even more juices as humiliation coursed through her.
    Meanwhile Vergil just continued to play with his brother's balls and eat him out. However he was soon licking and suckling Dante's balls as well, enjoying the feel of them in his mouth.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 pm

As Vergil worked over Dante more and more the younger brother couldn't deny the pleasure it gave him and he was soon rock hard. Removing the piercing, Dante grabbed Beatrix's ankles and pulled them upwards. "Use your mouth, only, to make you cum," perhaps it wasn't only Vergil who had gotten him hard; the feeling of power, the dominance that he received, when he was called "master" definitely aided in making him swell. His legs parted more giving Vergil more room.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Beatrix let out a sob of relief and started to lick and suck on her own pussy, no questions asked. Meanwhile Vergil was sucking harder on Dante's balls, his hand finding Dante's cock and rubbing it and his other hand reached around and gently fingered his hole. This was totally a good power-trip for the both of them.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Dante held Beatrix's ankles for as long as he could, getting even more aroused as he watched her work herself over, but between the sight of that and what Vergil was doing to his lower half Dante couldn't help himself anymore. He let go of Beatrix and rounded on Vergil, yanked him up, and then smashed their lips together. Tasting himself on Vergil made his ego grow, not to mention another, already hard, part of himself grow as well. Dante gripped Vergil close, kissing his brother until he was breathless. "Fuck me, Master," he growled out in a tone that sounded more like an order than a request. "I need you inside me; paint me with your seed; fill me with your babies."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Sadly he stopped right before Beatrix could get off and she let out a scream of frustration and laid there, helpless as she simply wasn't flexible enough to do that without help.

Meanwhile Vergil kissed him back, sucking on Dante's lower lip till Dante pulled away and pretty much ordered him around. However, Vergil was highly aroused himself so he pushed Dante onto the bed and slid up between his legs, kissing him again as he ground into his ass. "Oh Dante~" he moaned out, the friction getting to him as always. "I want you so much..."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Dante would have laughed like an evil girl at Beatrix's perdicament if he wasn't so busy with Vergil right now. If she could make herself cum with her mouth on her own than he wouldn't see to it that she was punished. If she couldn't do it than he would get Vergil to make sure she was constantly teased but not allowed to cum... indefinitely. "You better do it," he grunted to Beatrix, leaving her with only that much information to what would happen if she didn't make herself cum with her mouth alone. He looked up at Vergil and fisted his brother's hair as he was kissed, thoroughly making out with his master. "Then take me; claim me over and over. Make me smell of nothing but your cum; show the world I belong to only you, Master."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 am

Beatrix whimpered and moved so she could put her feet up on the wall and she once again began to eat herself out, crying softly as she did so. This was demeaning for the proud woman and she simply couldn't believe her Master Vergil was allowing this. However, he was so she'd just have to get over it.

Vergil chuckled and bent down and kissed Dante's lips again before he grabbed his hips and humped him hard. "So you want me?" he asked, kissing his cheek and reaching between them to finger Dante's hole. "You enjoy this?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:44 am

"I do," Dante softly whined, easily answering both questions at once. He ignored the fact that his cock started to soften when Vergil's hand was near by it because despite the physical evidence he knew that Vergil made him horny and he did enjoy his touches. "Please, Master," was Vergil teasing him just because he wanted to? Or was Vergil stalling for time? Maybe Dante was still too loose for his master and he just didn't know it. That must be it, Vergil didn't want to use a hole that wouldn't give him pleasure. Dante brought his arms around Vergil's back and lightly scratched his skin. "Master, would you like this lowly slave to use his mouth? Or I could make Miss Beatrix tighter again for you, if you prefer, Master." He wanted to make sure that Vergil got off even though neither of those options would help Dante's hard on.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Vergil definitely wasn’t stalling for time; he was just drawing it out so that Dante would feel even more pleasure as he used his abused hole. “Do you like having things shoved in your mouth, penis, and ass?” he asked, purring softly as he stood up for a second, stripping down to nothing before slipping inside of Dante, a groan escaping him. “You are still so damn tight!” he groaned out, feeling Dante’s ass clench around him. “So good Dante….”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:55 pm

An embarrassed blush worked its way onto Dante's face as he softly nodded, basically saying that, yes, he liked having all of his holes plugged up. He looked up at Vergil, watching his brother and master bare it all to his hungry eyes, then he let out a surprised gasped at the sudden filling of his body with hard, hot Vergil-meat. He gripped onto Vergil's shoulders, ever-so-grateful for his master finally using him. It was one thing to have sex with someone else but it was never as fulfilling as it was with Vergil. He was also relieved to hear that he wasn't a loose slut anymore. "Oh, Master; I've missed you so," he softly murmured as he ground his hardon up against Vergil's lower belly while bucking into the feeling of being full. Between that and the sounds Beatrix made as she ate herself he was feeling pleasure in stereo.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 pm

“I missed you too.” Vergil moaned out before he started to nibble on Dante’s succulent neck, grinding his member into Dante’s tight little ass. “You are such a hot little one Dante.” He whispered as he bit down on Dante’s neck before he moved down, licking and sucking on his nipples as he started to slowly move in and out of him. “Mhm…would you like to be plugged up, filled with my cum for an hour or so?” Vergil moaned out, feeling Dante move against him and grinding up into him. “Fuck yes Dante...move with me.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:17 pm