Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 18 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Fri May 11, 2012 7:43 pm

After being unhooked, Dante fell to his knees and looked up at her. He crawled forward on his knees at a slow pace because of the dildo while he dripped so much precum that there was a trail on the floor between his legs. Coming up to her, he set his hands on her thighs then leaned in, breathing deeply the scent of her arousal, before delving in. He nipped at her labia then stroked the slit with his tongue, making sure the piercing hit against her clit. Afterwards, he slid it into her hole and made the piercing rub up against her G-spot while tongue-fucking her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri May 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Moaning in pleasure Ali bucked her hips hard, a moan escaping her as she ran her fingers through his hair. "If you want you can pierce me too. You wouldn't be the first one to do so." she whispered huskily, her eyes closing. She was a sadomasochist after all and she damn enjoyed every moment of inflicting pain as well as receiving it. However, Vergil was just a sadist who had been broken once and maybe, just maybe this here Dante would fix him.

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri May 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Dante huffed and snorted against Ali's vagina as she touched his hair; it was a weakness of his; he loved it. His ears actually twitched when he heard those words and no soon as he been given permission then one of his long fangs pushed clean through her labia. He sucked on the blood and tongued the hole, using his tongue piercing on it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri May 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Squealing in pleasure a torrent of her girl juice escaped her pussy and she continued to play with his hair. "Oh that's a good Dante!" she moaned out her eyes rolling back in her head.
    At this point Vergil was in and out of consciousness. He could smell his wife's arousal but he could also smell Dante's which was very strange to him - considering he never thought that Dante could like his wife that way.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri May 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Once the girl juices started to flow, Dante went back to sucking, slurping and overall licking until he had lapped up every bit of juice then he bit-pierced the other side, wanting to bring out more of those juices. Right now he was so far gone that he didn't even remember that Vergil was there; he just wanted the tasty juices.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri May 11, 2012 8:50 pm

"I see why you wanted him Vergil, when he get's really horny..." she moaned at this point, her eyes rolling back as he continued to lick her, "He becomes insatiable." Then she let out a giggle and pulled on his hair slightly. "Fuck me already."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Not having to be told twice, Dante crawled up Ari's body and rammed his heavily pierced cock into her slick passageway. The piercings around the head rubbed her G-spot and the ladder ran against her ribbed walls, making the demonic Demon growl out loud in pleasure. His claws dug into her sides as he quickly started to thrust so hard and fast that their mixed juices were frothing. With an open mouth he attached himself to one of her nipples while all of his sharpeed teeth snacked on her flesh, practically crushing the breast.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri May 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Screaming out in pleasure she soon came, her pussy clenching around him tightly as she bucked hard against him. It felt wonderful and she was sure Vergil would be pleased with the modifications she made to his Dante. After all he did love Dante but with this he could better pleasure Dante and get pleasure from Dante.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Dante moaned out loud around Ali's breast, his moves faltering from the tightness for only a moment before he got back on track. He pulled his fangs from her breast. "May I cum, Mistress Ali?" His voice was dark and husky from the demon and the lust.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri May 11, 2012 9:17 pm

"Oh yes." she moaned out her eyes rolling back in her head as she started to hump him with more need. "And...an..and afterwards...fuck...fuck Vergil." she screamed out, a second orgasm rocking her body.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri May 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Dante threw his head back and released a roar that practically shook the room as he finally came, flooding Ali with his hot cum. No sooner had he finished cumming he pulled out of her and crawled over to Vergil, kneeling over his body. He flipped his brother onto his stomach and then grabbed his cheeks before spreading them and leaning in. He circled the hole with his tongue piercing, tasting himself there. He must have been the last person to use it. So, this belonged to him? Must be. After a good tonguing, he sat up and thrust balls deep without waiting. His hard on hadn't gone down from the orgasm and he was covered in sex juices so it made it easier. Ramming home inside of Vergil, he swept back and forth until he felt the skin on his cock being rubbed raw and spots of blood appeared across his hardness. His claws were in Vergil's hips, pressing against the bone, as he held the male's ass against his crotch.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 12:43 pm

At this point in time Vergil was awake, the pain in his ass causing him to become fully alert. Letting out a moan of pain mixed with pleasure Vergil bucked back against Dante, not realizing what was happening till he felt Dante's claws in his hips. This wasn't what Vergil wanted! He wasn't the bottom and this felt to good to be wrong but!
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 1:54 pm

At this point, Dante was too far gone to care if Vergil wanted it or not, he was going to get it either way. Dante kept hammering away inside of Vergil, some little piece of his old self remembering to hit the elder's prostate. The feral Dante leaned over Vergil's back and bit into his shoulder, ripping the flesh to bloody ribbons while reaching under the elder and stroking his cock. He pulled his fangs from Vergil's shoulder and looked up to the woman. "Mistress, am I to let him cum?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 3:26 pm

"No, make him beg - tease him Dante." she cooed out, fingering herself again as she watched Dante brutally fuck his elder brother and future master.

Screaming in pleasure Vergil bucked back against Dante. This was pleasurable - if not a little painful - for Vergil and he wasn't able to complain as he couldn't find his voice because of the fucking he was receiving from Dante. However, he did hear his wife's words and that caused him to whimper in need, he wanted to cum.

"You can even use toys Dante." she cooed out.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Hearing the command, Dante slowed his thrusting to a crawl and squeezed the base of Vergil's cock so that he couldn't cum. When he heard about the toys, Dante lifted himself completely from Vergil, pulling himself out all of the way then he loudly slapped Vergil's ass. "Don't touch yourself," he warned before he went over to the shackles that had caged him at one point. He ripped them from the wrack and took it over to Vergil before cuffing his hands behind his back so that he really couldn't touch himself, then he flipped Vergil onto his back so that the elder couldn't use the bed or whatever he was on to help get him to cum, either. He started to look around then picked up a thin metal wire, easily bent, before twistie-tie'ing it around the base of Vergil's cock, cutting off the ability to cum, then he grabbed metal rod she had used on Dante and he shoved it into Vergil's urethra until it met the resistance of his squeezed base before he turned on the electricity. While that was working, he picked up the mouth gag that had been used on him and looked it over followed by sliding his lust-filled gaze over to Vergil's ass. With a few quick movements, Dante's brother's feet were up by his head and the O-ring was in his ass, making it gape open. Dante started to thrust into it, easily getting his own pleasure from the O-ring while keeping Vergil from being able to feel anything because of the plastic barrier.

{What is her name? Because I've seen Ana and Ali.}
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 4:45 pm

(Vergil's Wifes name is Aliana so she goes by Ali or Ana.)

Vergil was desperate to cum now, his balls swelling with pent up cum. However, there was now a lack of stimulation and with the electro-shock therapy his urethra was receiving tears were easing out of his eyes as he let out pained moans as he was fucked. The O-ring wasn’t help at all as Vergil not only felt embarrassment but he couldn’t feel Dante pound into him – which was something he had secretly enjoyed. Bucking hard he tried to get his feet down so he could close his legs but that proved to be futile as another shock to his urethra caused him to scream in pain.

Meanwhile Ali, or Ana whatever you wished to call her, started to rub her pussy harder, making sure not to bring herself to orgasm as she watched this delightful display of depravity. Standing up she walked over to Dante and started to fondle his balls as he fucked Vergil. “Tell me what you want me to do to him or I Dante, you know you want to be in charge and punish him more for what he did. Think of more things to do to him.” She purred out, gently reaching down to Dante’s ass with her free hand and slipping a finger in him.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 5:00 pm

{Oooh, I see, I see, thankies.}

Dante was only spurred on by the screaming, making him pound into Vergil even more, allowing him to enjoy it but not the elder brother. Between the arousal of Ali and Vergil, Dante was in sexual Heaven but without the go-ahead to cum he was not letting himself go like he would have wanted to. He started to seeth and groan as his balls were touched, the need the cum almost painful by this point. Punish Vergil? Yes, he did want to punish Vergil. The elder had taken away Dante's freedom; Dante's choice. He had abused Dante because the younger did not want to be a slave. He was going to force Dante to give him a child. He barred his fangs at the male under him. Vergil had given him to Ana! Ana's family abused Vergil... Vergil was tortured. His face went slack and he stiffened at the finger entering him prior to stopping his thrusting and looking back at Ana. "Would Mistress sit on his face?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 5:07 pm

(No Problem)

Nodding Ali moved to sit on his face, unsure of what Dante had in mind. As she sat there she ground down a bit, giving Vergil a good view of her dripping pussy. In fact, the sight of her pussy only amped up the desire and need that Vergil was feeling, he was desperate now and he couldn't touch himself at all, the shocks were becoming more and more pleasurable for him as well.

Then Ali looked at Dante, waiting for him to tell her what he wanted her to do next. "You can cum if you want Dante, only thing is you have to keep fucking him and punishing him till I tell you to stop."

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Once Ali was in place, Dante slapped Vergil's balls. "Give Mistress pleasure!" He growled at Vergil. At the next words, he looked most grateful. "Thank you, Mistress Ana," he pulled out of Vergil, grabbed his own cock, and stroked it a few times to get himself to cum, spurting deep into Vergil's bowels. He then yanked the rod out of Vergil's urethra and left it lying on his balls so that it would shock them while he picked up needle-play needles. Pinching the tip of Vergil's cock, Dante slid them through his piss-slit, effectively closing it, then picked up the rod and forced it into Vergil's ass so that the electricity was pressed right up against Vergil's prostate.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Tears continuing to run down his cheeks Vergil started to lick Ali's pretty little cunt, paying close attention to her clit which was engorged to the point that it was a good inch long. Taking it into his mouth he started to suck on it as he felt the excruciating pain of the needles go into his hyper-sensitive cock. Then he felt it, the rod being pressed up against his prostrate. The pain was excruciating now and he couldn't help but scream around Ali's clit.

Meanwhile Ali was moaning in pleasure, her sweet juices coating Vergil's face. Looking at Dante with half-lidded eyes filled with desire she whimpered softly. "What Can I do for you now Dante? What more can you do to him? Utilize anything you want." she moaned out, her voice dripping with her lust.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Dante's grip on the rod faltered when he heard Vergil scream and for a moment he just stared at Vergil's crotch. Inside his human side was slowly coming back to the surface though he demon side kept trying to shove it away. "I--no--hurt--Vergil," was what he was able to get out between the sudden battle of nice verses mean. He growled and shook his head then grabbed one of Ali's skirts and ripped it into shreds then used the shreds to ty around Vergil's balls, stretching them out from his body as he made a thick casing of cloth around the top so that the testies were bunched up and forced to balloon outwards. It also stopped Vergil's ability to cum so Dante used that to his advantage to remove the needles and wire and then went down on Vergil, sucking the bloody cock into his mouth and down his throat.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Moaning in pleasure now against Ali's pussy he started to buck into Dante's mouth, his tongue never ceasing in it's quest to please Ali as Dante had instructed him to do. Bucking harder he couldn't help but enjoy this - he never knew that Dante had this in him and even though it was painful - excruciating at times, it was still fun for him.

Ali watched Dante and smirked, gently reaching over and rubbing his hair. "Then just take out your frustration for your treatment on him - make him understand how you feel using your body and his body." she whispered, moaning as she felt her orgasm build. "Do you want me to cum Dante?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Dante was swallowing Vergil's cock down his throat until his nose was buried in white pubic hair, doing a damn good job at deep-throating. He slowly pulled his mouth off, leaving Vergil's cock wet with saliva. "I do want you to cum, Mistress," he groaned out before he ripped away all of the items from Vergil's crotch and rammed his dick into the hole only to force both index and middle fingers into it beside his cock where he started to stretch it out. He pulled on Vergil's hole until it he saw it starting to tear then he fucked deeply into the hot hole, moving as fast and as hard as his demonic blood would allow. After that, Dante leaned down and bit one of Vergil's nipples, almost biting it clean off as he broke through skin. He then did the same to the other one and finally pulled one of his hands away from Vergil's asshole so that he could grab Vergil's cock and dig his claws into it. "Why do you hate me?! Why do you want me destroyed?! Are you that desperate for a mindless hole to fuck?!" He shoved his thumb into Vergil's urethra and fucked it like that, not minding his sharp claw as he did it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon May 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Screaming against Ali's clit he accidentally bit down on it, nearly biting it off, which in turn caused Ali to scream out in pain, tears forming in her eyes as she tried to get away from him. This wasn't exactly good for her as Vergil wasn't letting up, the pain inside of him was now growing towards more than he could stand.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon May 14, 2012 7:04 pm

As soon as Dante realized that his mistress was in pain he let go of Vergil and reached under Ana to grab Vergil's jaw. His fingers pushed between the brother's teeth and forced them open while his other arm went around Ana's waist and he yanked her against him and away from Vergil's mouth. "Are you all right, Mistress?" His hard cock was still inside of Vergil but he wasn't moving his hips, he was rubbing Ana's slit, worry actually etched into his features. "Is there anything your slave can do for you?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:34 am