Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Absolute Hell - Page 29 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm

After Dante had plugged him up Vergil let out a little mewl and rolled over, nuzzling into the bed for a second before he stood up and grabbed a robe, slipping it on. "So Dante." he whispered, gently tugging on a lock of his hair. "What shall we do with Beatrix now?" he asked, turning to look at his brother. "I'm rather curious as to see what you will do to her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:02 pm

After Dante stood up he pulled his bottoms back into place, mentally reminding him to go back home eventually so he could get his own clothes, and then he looked up at Vergil. "Me, too," he freely admitted. "I was just making it up as I went," he went over to Beatrix and set a hand on her stomach. "Stop cumming," he ordered, not sure if he should feel bad for her or not. Orgasms may feel good but they're not called "little deaths" for nothing. He couldn't imagine the pain she was probably in by this point. He fingered her crotch before unlatching it and then grabbing the dildoes when they slid right out from how wet she was because of the orgasms. "Holy fuck," he whispered as he dropped them and touched her massive hole. "Did I really do this? Shit, man..." He actually looked really sad at what he had done.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Walking over to Dante, Vergil wrapped his hands around Dante and looked at the massive hole. "You did but she enjoyed it a lot. Beatrix rather enjoys this kind of thing and after a while I'll fix her and she'll get stretched again and so forth. She likes being unusable for a while, it spices up her life. I...I wonder if we could shove something in her to expand her cervix...."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Dante looked up at Vergil again when he felt himself being touched, sadness in his eyes. "You can fix her? Are you sure?" He looked back to Beatrix. She did look like she was enjoying herself, but how could anyone enjoy having their holes stretched out to massive proportions? He stroked the top of Beatrix's mound then thumbed her clit. "Well, if she enjoys it and she can be fixed then I guess we should continue doing it, right?" He clutched her labia and pulled on them, stretching them out until her hole was as open as it could be, then he "hmm"ed in thought before he looked around, eventually picking up some strips of cloth. Pulling on one of her sagging lips he pressed it against her thigh and then tied the cloth around it before doing the same to the other so that they were held out of the way and her hole was bared to them. Dante looked up at Vergil. "You wouldn't have to have a set of Sounds and a speculum, would you?" Though, given Vergil's perversity, he probably did.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Beatrix was enjoying herself and of course Vergil could fix her and make her tight as a virgin again. This was the first time for her ass though but since Vergil could fix his own ass why couldn't he fix hers.

At Dante's questions though Vergil smiled and nuzzled into him. "I do and they are in the second drawer over there." he whispered, pointing towards the large chest of drawers. "There's all kinds of things in my room I have to admit.."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Dante snorted. "You pervert," he teasingly muttered as he reached up and ran his hand through Vergil's hair at the nuzzling. "Let's get this girl open then," he -very reluctantly- pulled away from Vergil and went to the chest of drawers then started to go through them. He pulled out the needed items but couldn't help it when he went through the rest of them, getting himself acquained with Vergil's nasty-awesome stuff. Going back over to Beatrix, he set the stuff down then pulled out the smallest sound. "Cum," he commanded her, knowing it would be easier to get the sound in when she orgasmed.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Letting out a muffled scream as she came she bucked back hard, her pussy contracting and such. Her juices leaking into the pan as she came, sobbing softly at the blissful mixture of pleasure and pain.

Vergil, meanwhile, watched and nuzzled into Dante's back for a second before he stood back. Watching what was happening in sadistic glee he chuckled softly. "Talk me through it Dante."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Once Beatrix came Dante pressed the sound against her opened cervix and with a bit of twisting managed to get it inside. He started very small strokes, using the larger end of it to open her up without actually going into the womb just yet. "Stop cumming," he muttered. Dante glanced over at Vergil, a slight blush coming to his face then looked back down to what he was doing. "I'm expanding her cervix a little at a time. It's not stretchy like a vagina so I have to be more careful," once the sound was moving without difficulty he moved up to the next size. "Just using a bigger one now. I'll go through all of them before I can even attempt any real stretching."

Last edited by CandyCoatedCactus on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:32 pm

"I see." Vergil whispered, licking his lips as he watched. "Embarrass her if you want, She gets off to that as well. And then, maybe, after this we can have some of my ambassadors over to take a look into her gaping pussy. Or should we have monsters do it instead?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Dante paused and looked up at Vergil, a confused look on his face. "'Monsters'?" Now he was curious as to the kinds of things that were in this tower. They didn't roam, did they? Dante didn't want a surprise swipe to the face when rounding a corner. "Either sounds fine," he murmured as he looked back to what he was doing as he changed to a larger sized sound. "Are you sure this is o.k.?" He asked with uncertainty, not wanting to hurt Beatrix. Dante knew that demons, and some humans, were out of the "usual" category when it came to arousal but he had never encountered a person who was into this... Then again, with how much Vergil was egging him on, maybe he should say two people who were into this.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 pm

"It is fine Beatrix likes it and I do to." Vergil answered as he nuzzled into his brother more before he went about the room looking for anything to add to her predicament. "And all people can be fixed." Then he chuckled and sat down on his bed, watching as Dante started to enlarge her. "Yes we have monsters hear, they are quite well endowed too."

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Dante warily watched Vergil, not understanding how anyone could want this. For sure he would hate to have himself so open and useless, even if he could be fixed. "Are you so sure about that?" Asked Dante in a cryptic way before he turned back to Beatrix, continuing what he was doing. He had been speaking about Vergil who, to Dante, didn't seem to even want to be fixed. A light shudder went down Dante's spine at those last words, just grateful that Vergil had never made his slave self have sex with one of those things since Dante's slave self wouldn't have refused or fought back in any way. "We could always use them both, those monsters and your ambassadors," he removed the sounds when he noticed he was big enough and then looked around before picking up a small sized dildo. Dante was a little surprised at finding it since he figured everything was big in this castle then mentally shrugged and easily slid it inside of Beatrix. With all of her juices it and his hand were both saturated in moments, making it easy for the dildo to slide into her cervix. He started to fuck her with it while he teased one of her nipples with his other hand.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:15 pm

“Yes.” Vergil answered, not quite catching onto the crypticness of Dante’s question. He was to focused on what Dante was doing to Beatrix. Vergil was utterly amazed by Dante in this moment and he could feel his dick harden to near stone proportions and he slowly started to rub his erection, letting out a small little whimper.
    Meanwhile Beatrix was sobbing in pleasure now, her body shivering and muffled screams escaping her from her hogtied and suspended position. She was shivering and in so much pleasure that she simply couldn’t help but scream in pleasure. Hopefully Dante would do some more painful things to her, and maybe some other things as Beatrix was game for anything.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:20 pm

For a moment, a small smile touched Dante's face. If Vergil thought that everyone could be fixed then maybe there was hope for Vergil himself. The smile dropped when he smelled the arousal drifting off of his brother; it was honestly making him hornier than what he was doing with Beatrix. Once she was opened up even more Dante picked up a bigger sized vibrator and, after removing the dildo, slid it into her opened cervix. He took something akin to a skewer and stuck it inside of her pussy. The points dug a half inch into the top and bottom and the base of the quickly moving vibrator pressed against it. The skewer helped to keep it inside of Beatrix, no matter how slippery she was and it also transferred the vibrations throughout her pussy. Dante then took long pieces of string and tied them in tight knots around the bases of Beatrix' breasts. He waited until they ballooned outward and started to darken before he tied more of the string around her nipples, connecting them together with the short string and making her nipples pull inwards. With another piece of the string, he tied it around her clit so now her nipples and clit were pulled toward each other in such a way that it looked like they could be torn off. There was no denying Dante's boner and he restlessly shifted in the now uncomfortably tight bottoms.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Noticing Dante's boner Vergil quietly moved in behind Dante and pushed down Dante's pants. Pulling on a lever to lower Beatrix to a good height for what he had planned he then gently pushed Dante down onto Beatrix so that Beatrix became the table. "If you want." Vergil whispered as he started to fondle Dante's balls and prick. "You can fuck her ass." Then Vergil ground his hard dick into Dante and groaned. "Or we both can use her as a little fuck toy."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Dante sucked in a breath of surprise when his aching dick was suddenly freed, not knowing that Vergil had gone behind him. He watched Beatrix lower and then felt a blush come over his cheeks when he was pressed against the bound woman. He could feel her breasts smashed up against his chest and her gaping cavern of a pussy sloshing juices onto the base of the dick. Naturally, he couldn't help but rub himself against her. Of course, given the string, her nipples and clit, which were already very tightly pulled, were pulled on even more by the rubbing. "Shit," he moaned out as his pleasure zones were played with by his brother. Oh, man, decisions, decisions! He really enjoyed having Vergil inside of him but when would he get to feel his cock side-by-side with his brother's in a nice, tight hole? "Let's do her together," he finally decided, his voice a rumble that made his chest vibrate against Beatrix's own chest.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 pm

"Oh?" Vergil asked as his movements became rougher and he started to tug harder on his balls. "Tell me Dante, should it be her ass or her pussy?" he asked, giving him a gentle lick before moving away from them both so his package was in perfect view for Dante. "And should we not let her orgasm? Any ideas on that?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Dante let out a grunt and then a whine of pleasure as his sensitive balls were abused. As soon as it was in view, Dante's lust-filled gaze zeroed in on Vergil's crotch and he absentmindedly licked his lips. "Her ass," he groaned out, humping against the living table under him. "Her pussy is useless," he muttered as he reached out toward's Vergil's dick with his right hand. "No orgasms, she hasn't done anything to deserve them," in fact, he might do that from now on, forbidding orgasms from people who didn't prove they were worthy of them. Vergil did it to him so why couldn't he do it to others?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Chuckling softly Vergil pulled Dante closer and continued to tug on his balls before he started to jack his brother off, paying close attention to Dante’s face as he did so. He liked the idea that she wouldn’t get an orgasm till she earned one – and knowing Beatrix that would be for a long while. The smell of her pussy was driving Vergil crazy with lust but not in a good way. He wanted Dante to fuck him, hard or to play with him and leave him horny for a few hours. However, Vergil would never say these things out loud. Letting go of his brother Vergil moved to Beatrix’s face and undid her gag, chuckling as he shoved his cock into her mouth, balls deep, giving her no time to get ready for his intrusion.
    “I think we should leave her in a constantly horny state…that way…” he groaned softly as he withdrew his dick from her mouth and shoved it back in. “She can be fucked by whoever we want to fuck her.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Speaking of constantly horny state Dante felt like he would explode if he didn't cum. He watched Beatrix enjoy his brother's cock and couldn't help the jealousy that he felt. Leaning over her body his tongue darted out to slide against the base of Vergil's dick, not caring if it was still in Beatrix's mouth. While doing so he reached down to stroke himself, just enough to help alleviate the pressure. "Whatever you want, brother," he promised, too far gone to pay much attention at the moment.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Groaning as he felt Dante’s hot little tongue against his member he bucked harder and reached down to gently rub his brother’s neck. Then he saw his brother rubbing his prick then he grinned; humping Beatrix face harder causing her to gag around his large, hard, hot member. “If you want to Dante you can fuck her.”
    He managed to get out as he pulled away from her face and walked over to his brother, slapping his ass. Then he slipped two fingers into his brother’s entrance, searching for the prostrate. When he found it he leaned forward and pressed his dick into Dante’s hip. “Make her beg?”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:35 pm

At the neck rub Dante let out a whimper of need. He gulped around his suddenly dry throat then gasped at the slap. With trembling hands, Dante held onto Beatrix's hips then pressed himself against her gaping wide pussy, his precum so copious that it left a river of dick drool inside of her. He couldn't feel her stretched out walls but the opening of her wet cervix sucked his dick head into her womb and it made a loud groan of pleasure sound from the younger brother. When Dante was also filled his hole grasped at Vergil's fingers like a hungry mouth and he mewled with need, thrusting himself back against his brother.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Chuckling once again a deranged look flashed in Vergil’s eyes and he leaned forward, sucking hard on Dante’s neck as he started to forcefully ram his fingers into Dante and withdraw them slowly. The alternating sensations should cause an interesting effect on Dante and it caused Vergil’s prick to twitch with his own need. However, his plan was simple he would finish himself off later – now it was all about what Dante needed.
    Pulling away he moved away from Dante, removing his fingers as h reached up and gently tugged the string that tied Beatrix’s nipples and clit together. This string, actually gave Vergil a most intriguing idea of what to do to Dante if Dante would soon tire of tormenting Beatrix.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:48 pm

If only Dante had seen that look, then maybe he would be prepared for what Vergil had planned... Then again, with how lost in the pleasure Dante was he might not even notice anything anyway. The younger twin softly gasped at the sucking to his overly sensitive neck only to let out a cry of surprise as he was forcefully fucked with those talented fingers. This was followed by a whine because of the slow feeling of them being removed. As the sensations changed from fast and hard to painstakingly slow Dante's body quivered with need, drops of pre escaping everytime he was entered. Then the sin of all sins was committed and Vergil took away the pleasure. Dante actually let out a growl of anger and warning while his lust-glazed eyes narrowed at Vergil. "Don't play with her, play with me," his tone was a mixture of an aroused-husky nature and demonic-anger. Fuck Beatrix, she had enough orgasms the day before, now it was Dante's turn to get some lovin'. He gave a hard shove into Beatrix then thrust his hips backwards, making sure to grind against Vergil's crotch.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:31 pm

“Play you say.” Vergil whispered as he suddenly yanked Dante away from Beatrix and shoved him down on the bed. Carefully kneeling between Dante’s legs Vergil started to suck his brother’s leaking cock – while his talented fingers carefully mummified Dante’s balls. Once they were stretched tightly and tight as hell Vergil looked up at his brother and smiled. Slowly stuffing a plug into the tip of his brother’s penis – a favorite trick of his, he attached a string from Dante’s nipples to his cock, tying it off around the base and watching as he pulled his own nipples with every twitch. Then taking his brother’s hands he tied them over his head and to the headboard – making sure Dante was open to everything he was about to do. Once again kneeling between his legs Vergil began to suck his cock, slowly and deliberately sucking the tip.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:12 am