Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 30 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:17 pm

A whine spilled from Dante when he was taken from his pleasure followed by a moan when he was so wonderfully sucked by his brother. He didn't even notice what Vergil was doing until the sucking stopped and a painful, yet pleasurable, throb when through his tied sac. He whined again as his urethra was filled with a plug and then watched through hazy eyes as his nipples and dick were connected. Glancing up at the headboard, Dante saw his hands tied up before he gave an experimental tug, checking the tightness. At the sucking to his very-tied-up genitals Dante gasped and arched, pulling even harder at his nipples and cock. "Vergiiiil," moaned Dante as his hips undulated toward Vergil's mouth, causing even more tugging to his sensitive bits.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Chuckling softly Vergil slowly removed his mouth from Dante's cock and moved so his body was above Dante's. "You are so sexy like this, so needy, so hot, so mine." Vergil whispered as he ran his fingers through Dante's hair.
    Standing up he walked over and carefully grabbed some lubricant that had both arousal and sensitivity properties and he walked back over to Dante and just poured it all over Dante's chest, lips, cock, balls, then with great care not to get any on his hands he poured the rest into Dante's ass.
    "Now to let it dry." he answered as he turned and started to play with Beatrix - just to rile Dante up.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:11 pm

If Dante was in his right mind he might want to refute those words but as he was he could do no more than simply moan in agreement and buck against Vergil, his nipples stretched taut and his cock throbbing from the trapped blood. He hissed as the lubricant was poured over him while his nipples and cock grew even more erect, if that were possible, and his balls desperately tried to swell up with even more cum despite them being all tied up. As soon as the liquid filled him Dante let out a cry as his orgasm hit and then stilled, paused by all of the bindings. He started to twist and turn and then thrash on the bed, bucking, unfulating, panting and moaning while a second orgasm built and paused. He went a heated glare at Vergil for daring to stop his orgasms only to have his mouth drop open at the sight of Vergil playing with Beatrix. The arousing effect of Vergil's playing caused a third orgasm to build and halt and tears of pleasure and pain to leak from Dante's eyes.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Watching Dante’s orgasm rise and then abruptly quit Vergil walked back over to him and slowly started to jack himself off; watching Dante’s face for any sign of insane need. Then he looked down to the rapidly color-changing cock that was fixed between Dante’s legs and leaned closer to his brother. “When I start to cum on you the feelings will get ten times harder to ignore. And yet you still can’t cum. Tell me how does your ass feel, empty I presume?”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Dante let out a low, short scream when Vergil started to rub his cock, his sensitivity making it so much more pleasurable and painful than before. "FUCK YES!" He yelled out, though whether that was in reply to Vergil's words or because of the feelings going through him remains to be seen.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:16 am

Vergil chuckled and moved away before he knelt once again between Dante’s legs. Leaning forward he carefully licked him from the tip of his cock to his ass hole, making sure that his powerful salvia was all over Dante. Slowly standing up he laid down on the bed beside Dante, enjoying this angled view of Dante’s cock twitching. Kneeling on the bed near Dante’s face he grinned. “Suck it.” He hissed, rubbing his cock all over Dante’s lips and face.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Dante was like a puddle of pleasured goo while Vergil licked his inflamed genitals. Usually Dante would have put up a fight but he was so turned on that he simply opened his mouth and licked at the delicious man meat before he sucked it into his mouth and down his throat. He swallowed around the yummy cock before giving it a hard suck while muffled moans sounded from Dante.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Moaning softly as Dante's deliciously warm mouth engulfed his hardened member Vergil bucked harder and harder against his mouth. Enjoying the sight of Dante's inflamed member twitching with arousal. "Fucking right...." he purred out, reaching down to run his fingers over Dante. The, in the back of his mind he remembered an earlier arrangement he had with the ambassador, he had one more time with Dante. And sadly, he had to run that by Dante now.
    "Dante, how would you feel about being fucked by the ambassador from before, if it means that you get to cum quicker?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:38 pm

All Dante heard was "cum quicker" with his lust-filled mind and he immediately moaned in agreement around the meat in his mouth. "Want... cum," came his muffled voice as he sucked all the harder on Vergil's cock while his hips bucked against the touch to his dick. He was so desperate for an orgasm right now though he probably wouldn't be if he had realized what he had just agreed to doing for one.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Closing his eyes he pulled away from Dante and then walked over to the door. Waving the ambassador in Vergil walked back over to Dante and shoved his dick back into the warm juicy mouth he found there.
    The ambassador however, walked in with an evil grin on his mouth and walked right over to Dante. Then looking up at Vergil he motioned for him to leave, which Vergil did reluctantly because he simply didn't trust the ambassador. When all of that was over the ambassador grinned. "Hello Dante dear~"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Dante whined when the tasty dick was removed and he simply humped the air, not knowing what was happening, until the cock was back in his mouth. He gleefully sucked on it until it was gone again, causing him to whine once more. Then Dante heard that... voice and his eyes shot open while he sobered up from his arousal. He stared at the ambassador before he narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing here?!" The cracking of his voice at the end of the sentence belied his anger and proved that he was actually feeling scared.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Smirking evil the ambassador shoved his large cock into Dante, not even preparing him at all for it. Grinning with each thrust he whacked Dante’s balls – harshly. “Fucking scream for me…beg like a bitch.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Dante tugged at his hands, just now realizing the situation he was in, and he sent the ambassador a wide-eyed look before he screamed as his tight hole was savagely taken. He loud out a piercing scream when his balls were hit, stars exploding behind his eyes and whiting out his vision from the pain. "Stop! Please!" He cried out, not caring how much a "bitch" this made him seem; he didn't want this man inside of him. Dante let out a sobbed "Vergil" while squeezing his eyes shut tight, tears leaking from them.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 am

Vergil heard his brothers sobs and it tore at his heart, and made him close his eyes. However, he had things he needed to attend to but he knew nothing was as important as making sure the ambassador didn't hurt Dante more than he could handle. Opening the door Vergil walked over to his brother and held him close, wiping the tears away as the ambassador continued to fuck him, squeezing his cock hard and then he spied Beatrix and smiled.
    Pulling out of Dante he moved over to Beatrix and started to fuck her, yelling all sorts of obscenities at the orgasm-deprived woman.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:29 am

Feeling arms around him only made Dante openly cry all-the-harder. He pressed his face as close to Vergil as he could then he let out a short, pitiful scream as his overly-tender cock was squeezed. As soon as he felt the dick leave his sore, gaping ass Dante scrunched himself up as small as he possibly could in his currently tied position. Dante's whole body was shivering with fear and sadness and he let out a whimper every now and then.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:54 am

Moving slowly Vergil bent down between Dante's legs and doubled over, taking his penis into his mouth and sucking it rhythmically. He wanted to make the pain Dante was feeling go away, he wanted Dante to be a pool of desire again so he could truly finish what he wanted.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Dante's whimpers soon turned into moans and the pained pulsing in his cock and balls transformed into pleasure pulsing. He writhed and twisted on the bed, his arousal growing until he was ready to explode, though all of the tying around his genitals stopped it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Pulling back slowly with an audible pop Vergil pulled away from Dante's cock and soon straddled him, rubbing his own cock against Dante's stomach. "What do you want Dante. Give me vulgar details." he whispered, running his fingers through his brothers hair.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 pm

Dante let out a whine when the amazing wet heat was removed from his dick and then growled with need as he felt Vergil's cock on his stomach. He arched against the feeling, rubbing his toned stomach closer to Vergil's cock. "G-Give me your sweet-ohh, little asshole." Dante gasped with need and bucked against Vergil again. "I want to fuck it until it's -moan- a gaping, puffy flower." He licked his lips, leaving them shiny with saliva. "I want your fat fucking prick in my mouth. Your cum... fuck! It's so good," Dante's lidded eyes were staring at Vegil's cock with need the whole time. "I want to fill your bowels with my seed until you're bloated and leaking with sperm." He leaned his head up as far as it would go and stuck his tongue out, desperate for it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Chuckling softly he moved up further so that his cock was resting on Dante's lips. "You can't cum yet. However, you can get me off as much as you want." he purred, looking down at his little brother. "Then I'll untie your hands and you can fuck me as roughly as you like."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Dante growled in displeasure; he wanted to cum, too, damn it! Then he felt Vergil's cock on his lips and he immediately got to sucking, treating it like it was the last thing he would ever drink.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:47 pm

dd"You can't cum till you earn it Dante. You have to make me cum and you have to drink every drop." Vergil purred as he thrusted hard into Dante's mouth.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Dante sucked on the dick in his mouth then swallowed around it before laving it with his tongue and then finally scraping his teeth along the shaft, anything to help Vergil cum so that he could finally orgasm.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:03 pm

"You are going to have to try harder." Vergil teased as he leaned over Dante, thrusting his hard prick in and out of his brothers mouth. "Suck on it like you mean it or I won't let you cum till tomorrow."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Dante cried out around Vergil's cock when he heard those words. He sucked Vergil's dick so far down his throat that he was able to get his tongue out of his filled mouth and lick his brother's balls while his throat squeezed and rubbed its ribbed surface along Vergil's dick. He let out a hum so that his throat vibrated against Vergil's cock.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:21 pm