Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 8 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 pm

(I realize that but I thought you should know.)

Looking up at him her eyes showed that she felt that she was alone in the world, holding the knife still she made another cut on her arm, same wrist, this time going deeper till she nearly nicked the vein. Then setting the knife down she stood up and walked over to risk, looking at him. "Yes?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Risk looked disgusted as he watched the blood flow from Adi's arm. "Stupid girl," he grunted while grabbing her arm around the wound, his fingers tightly pressed to it to keep the blood from escaping. "We're getting out of here," he dragged her from the room and down the hall into a dark area before he yanked her arm up to his mouth and licked the wound, trying to get it to heal. His slightly pointed ear-like ears would twitch every now and then, picking up all the sounds that his nose could no longer identify with the heavy scent of blood in the air.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue May 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Closing her eyes she then opened them, tears starting to fall from her eyes. What if they were caught? Would it be bad? Why was Risk doing this for her? Would he abuse her too? However, out of all these things all she could think of was freedom and how much she craved it. However, she motioned to her neck, to the collar that Devlin had put on her.

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Even if Adi did ask Risk wouldn't be able to answer those questions, except for the last one in which he would tell her that he wouldn't abuse her. He looked at her neck when she motioned and then fingered the leather. "Hold tight," he warned before blowing his fire onto it. The leather burned into tiny pieces of cloth and fell away, leaving Adi unharmed. "We have to leave now," his ears were alert, picking up the sounds of people starting to come closer. He grabbed Adi's hand, from her unharmed arm, and then he ran, taking to the less traveled areas of the castle, heading for the closet exit that he knew.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 16, 2012 9:43 am

Her eyes widening she couldn't help but shiver as she felt hope well inside of her. If she was able to get out she would be able to go home! To go visit her mother and her father and step-father! Squeezing his hand tightly she hurried after him. She wanted her freedom more than anything and she was suddenly so much closer to attaining it.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 16, 2012 10:42 am

Then Paulie rounded the corner and stood in their way. "I always knew you were trouble, Risk. Just take the girl back and I won't report you."

Risk bared his fangs. "Fuck off, Paulie. I'm tired of watching Devlin destroy one girl after the other. I can at least save this one; she's not broken beyond hope."

Paulie got into a fighting stance. "Is that how you want this to go?"

"That's how it's going to be," Risk pushed back Adi. "Get ready to run; this fight will make a lot of noise."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 16, 2012 11:51 am

Her eyes widening she looked around, unsure of what to do. He had told her to run when the fight started but she didn't know which way to run, after the corner. How would he be able to leave too? Would he get into trouble. Was there a way to placate Paulie?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Facing Adi, Paulie could practically read what was going through her mind. "If you give me a blowjob, Adi, I'll let you both go free," he grinned at her, his perverse nature shining through in this moment. At least he didn't ask to fuck her, though.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed May 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Stepping forward she shivered slightly, however she didn't want Risk to get hurt so she moved closer to Paulie, closing her eyes. "Alright." she whispered, taking a deep breath.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed May 16, 2012 5:04 pm

"You don't have to do this, Adi," Risk didn't want her to have to perform any more degrading acts, however, Paulie wouldn't be deterred.

"A blowjob is a lot quieter than a fight," he pointed out before he opened his slacks and let them drop to the floor, showing off a dong that was close in size to the King's. "And no teeth," he warned Adi.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu May 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Moving over to Paulie she dropped down to her knees. Reaching out she gently grabbed his member, rubbing it slowly to make sure that it was as large as it was going to get. Then she bent foward, gently licking the tip before she brought the tip into her mouth, sucking softly as her hand went down play with his balls. If this could get her and Risk away from the castle by all means she'd do it.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu May 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Paulie was mostly quiet during the beginning, when he was still soft. As his cock started to harden, only then did slight sounds flit from him. He stared down at Adi, watching her work him over and silently pondering all of the new techniques he could show her for giving a dick a blow job. Eventually, he grabbed the back of her head, his hands fisting in her silky hair while the urge to thrust down her throat hit him like a ton of bricks; it was almost too much for him to stand. In fact, he did slightly buck his hips against her mouth when he felt the first touches of warm, moist mouth against his hard and pulsing cock. "Take me down your throat," he growled out in a lustful tone, his dark eyes glazed over in arousal and his breath visble because of how hot he was on the inside.

In it all, Risk was standing several feet away, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, slight impatience and annoyance writen across his tanned features. Not only did he not want to waste the time to do this but he also didn't want Adi to be putting her mouth all over another guy. He crossed his arms and glanced down either hallway; hopefully they would finish soon so that Adi and himself could escape.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Quietly Adi obeyed, swallowing him as best she could and she then continued to swallow him, her throat massaging him with each motion. Then she slowly started to bob her head up and down, gagging around him sometimes but otherwise she only took in air when her head was away from his dick. She waited for him to tell her more of what he wanted her to do, the sooner she pleased him completely the sooner she could get the hell away.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Paulie was thoroughly enjoying himself with Adi's mouth, lightly thrusting his hips against her warm, wet crevice, enjoying its tight hole. He smoothed his fingers through her hair for a moment then tweeked one of her ears. "Play with my sac," his voice was naught but a low growl at this point so into the arousal was he. His eyes were hooded and glazed over and even his slightly pointed elf-like ears had lowered from the pleasure.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Continuing her ministrations with her mouth she moved her one hand up and slowly began to knead his sac. Her jaw was quickly becoming sore and she wanted him to hurry up and shoot his load so that this would be done and over with. Giving head was certainly overrated by guys – especially since they never were forced into it. Could a guy actually be raped? She wondered as she continued to do her dirty business.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:00 pm

After some time of Adi working over Paulie's dick and balls like a pro he eventually grabbed her face and yanked her down onto his cock before he growled out loud, small flames shooting out from his nostrils while he orgasmed, shooting his hot semen into Adi's stomach. Once he was done, he let her go, looking languid and relaxed now as he bent down to pull up his pants. "All right you crazy knuckleheads, get outta here," he thumbed down the hall. "I won't tell anyone where you went but I'm not going to try to stop them from following you, either, so you better here."

Risk came up to them. "Come on, Adi, let's hurry up. You can be sick later."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Standing up Adi covered her mouth and hurried down the hall, looking at Risk. She didn’t know her way so she stood there, waiting for him to catch up. Her eyes were growing more frantic as she soon grew apprehensive – she wanted the hell out of here.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Risk quickly followed after Adi and headed down the hallway, leading the way. "That took a lot longer than I anticipated," his ears were twitching every now and then, picking up the sounds around them. "The others are getting close-" he came to a screeching stop when a cow girl wandered into their way.

She looked at them then blinked. "What are you doing?"

Risk grunted and pushed her to the floor then jumped over her. "No time, let's go!"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Hurrying around the girl Adi followed after Risk, praying to anything that would listen that she would be able to get away. She wanted to go home to her mother, or hell she'd even settle for her father. She wanted her freedom more and more with each step.

Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:39 pm

They were almost there; in front was the door. It was a big, beautiful portal to freedom, and then Madame Apple and several cowgirls showed up. "Where do you think you're going?" She snapped her fingers and the girls circled them, there hands on their breasts. "Come quietly and we won't have to do this."

Risk sneered and snorted. "What the fuck? We're not going to be stopped by a bunch of nude girls."

Madame Apple narrowed her eyes. "Do it, girls." The girls squeezed their breasts, spraying the two down with their milk. "You don't know this but these girls were fitted with special hormones that keep them constantly aroused. The side effects are that it transfers to their breastmilk. You should be feeling it any moment," just then, Risk buckled to his knees, his cock hard and throbbing in his pants. He was already panting as he brought a hand down to his crotch. She smirked.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:01 am

Just standing there Adi's eyes narrowed and she put her hands on her hips, anger surging in her. "You are nothing but brainless whores." she hissed, looking directly at Madame Apple. "And you are nothing but a two-bit hussy who thinks she knows it all." Adi wasn't getting horny, she was to pissed off at them being in her way to feel anything. "I will die before I go back." she hissed, shaking as she started to feel her anger bubble and grow.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:23 am

"Then die," Madame Apple reached into a fancy leather belt around her trim hips and pulled out a small bell. When it rang, it made no noise, at least, no noise audible to them. Risk grabbed his ears, his eyes going wild from the pain. "Kill the bitch," she snarled at him.

He turned to Adi and without hesitation he pounced on her, all claws and fangs, but instead of trying to kill her he rubbed his massive hard on against her. If he wasn't wearing pants he would have tried to fuck her, but right now he couldn't formulate enough mental power to figure out how to remove his pants, being close to a brainless whore himself right now. Risk's hot, wet tongue left a sizzling trail as he licked at Adi's neck and face like dogs are want to do then he looked up at Madame Apple, a growl slipping from his throat. She wanted his potential bitch to die and he didn't like that very much.

When Madame Apple realized that it wasn't working she rang the bell harder and then started to scream for the guards while the girls who were surrounding them sprayed them down with more milk, trying to get them both highly aroused, even if it wouldn't work on one of them.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Distress written on Adi's face for a brief second her anger became to come through in her latent magic abilities, slowly causing the milk to evaporate and then causing it to evaporate as soon as it came near her bubble of personal space. "Get OFF of me you jackass!" she shrieked, then she looked at Madame Apple, her eyes narrowing. "And you....I curse you...and all those with you...to become men and never feel release again - since that is what you all crave the most." she hissed. Even if she didn't have enough power herself for these words maybe. Just maybe some spirit would hear her curse and bring it to fruition for her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Risk crawled off of Adi only after the milk disappeared, giving him enough brain power to realize what he was doing. The girls started to scream and run away, some of them tripping as their bodies started to shift. Madame Apple gasped and screamed as her exposed vagina pulsed and changed into a limp dick.

Risk was definitely not in an excited mood anymore after all the screaming and wailing. He looked up at Adi, stood up, grabbed her hand and yanked her out of the castle. He didn't slow down or look back until they were in the middle of the busy town. "What the fuck was that?" Risk rounded on Adi, surprise on his face. "Since when could you do shit like that?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Shivering from the drain she had felt from her body she was clearly exhausted looking as she looked up at Risk, determination and fear co-mingling in her eyes. "I...I don't know..." she panted out, her eyes closing for a second as she tried to right herself. Now that they were out of the castle it was slowly sinking in what had happened. She was quite pleased that a spirit had heard her frantic curse, she knew it wasn't her ability that was for sure. It could have been amplified by the sheer rage and frustration she was feeling but she had never been able to shift anything before - it was not in her realm of magic.

"Wh...what do you think he'll do when he realizes...that some of his girls were transformed into guys?" she asked, standing straighter as she looked back at the castle in the distance. "We have to leave, get further away." she realized, her eyes wide."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:56 pm