Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Dante
    Dante

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 17 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:05 pm

The naga woman hissed against Adi's pussy with pleasure while attacking it with her mouth and tongue, and, carefully, with her fangs. Risk looked up at Adi, noticing that she was looking at him, before he crawled back up to her and leaned over to lap at her nipples then suckling on one like a puppy.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Moaning loudly Adi ran her hands through Risks hair, spreading her legs wider for the naga woman to fully explore her pussy. "Mhm~" She managed to get out, bucking harder and harder as her orgasm neared.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:30 pm

While suckling on one of Adi's nipples Risk reached down and used his heated fingers on Adi's clit, rubbing it fast and hard. The naga woman shoved her forked tongue back into Adi's pussy, twisting and writhing it inside of Adi like a snake. She used one hand to claim Adi's unoccupied nipple and she plucked and squeezed it then harshly milked it, wanting the milk to spray over the naga woman's back.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Sobbing harder as pleasure overwhelmed her senses Adi continued to claw at Risks back, closing her cow-like eyes and bucking harder against the hand and the tongue, she was overrun with sensation at this moment and then suddenly the hardening stuff on her clit cracked and shattered and a scream errupted from Adi. Milk and juices squirted from her as she came, contracting hard and bucking as hard as she could. Her scream turned into a moo at some point, loud and feral.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:29 pm

The naga woman and Risk both doubled their efforts while Adi had her orgasm, making sure to draw it out as long as possible. The naga woman eventually got up and flicked her wet hair back from her face. She wiped the pussy juice from her mouth and licked her fingers clean before she looked to Risk and Adi. Risk was now lying on his back, panting from the effort he had just put in, with milk staining his lips and leaking from the sides of his mouth. She looked back to Adi. "That was quite the ride, little cow. You definitely earned that potion."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Smiling lackadaisically Adi slowly started to curl up, nuzzling into the wet cushions as the smell of her sex filling the tent. "...Mhm....warm." she whispered, more of her juices dripping from her used cunt. "...What is your name?" Adi managed to get out, her eyes fluttering shut.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 pm

The naga woman smirked as she watched Adi's tired form. "So'fle," she replied as she picked up an empty bottle and went back to Adi. "Just relax," she smoothed Adi's hair from her face before she set the bottle against one of Adi's nipple and lightly milked it until the bottle was filled. She capped the bottle and set it aside. "In return for your sweet milk I have something for you," she opened a nearby chest and went digging through it only to pull out a necklace-top like her own and a not-so-see-through shaw-bottom. She slithered back over to Adi and set them next to the pillow-bed. "These would look much better on you than that robe."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Smiling at the naga woman Adi slowly sat up, fixing her long hair slightly. "...I smell like sex." Adi giggled out as she then stood up and slipped the top on her body and then the bottoms. Turning to look at So'fle Adi smiled. "Thank you So'fle." she giggled out, walking over to the woman and hugging her tightly.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 pm

The naga woman's tongue darted out into the air before her smirk grew. "You smell delicious," she agreed as she wrapped her arms around Adi. "No problem, little cow, I very much enjoyed our time. I hope we can meet again, some day. And what is your name, little one?"

Risk stood up and rubbed his face before noticing that his pants were around his ankles. He let out a cough as he quickly pulled them back up and tied them closed.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Adi blushed and nuzzled into So'fle her eyes closing as her tail began to swish. "I am Adi."
    Pulling back a bit she smiled up at the So'fle and began to play with her own hair. "I hope we meet again sometime - I rather enjoyed this."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

So'fle smiled in return. "As do I," she went over to her shelf and picked up the potion that they came for and brought it over to Adi. "It's yours. A few drops on your wrists and neck will hide your scent for several hours. Don't take too much or it'll be ineffective."

Risk stared at Adi, his head tilting to the side as his eyes were drawn to her body by the shiny outfit. it looked really good on her, he had to admit, and it really brought out her full breasts and ass... especially with the way her tail swayed and made the shaw-bottom shimmer.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:19 am

Adi smiled happily and clutched the bottle to her chest in thanks. “Thank you So’fle.” Adi managed to get out as tears filled her eyes. She was so grateful to the Naga that she didn’t know what to do to be honest. Bowing slightly she thought quickly, reviewing all she knew about the species – which wasn’t a whole lot.
    “If you ever need anything So’fle don’t be afraid to come find me. I’m sure with your abilities you can find me.” Adi stated. “And if you ever want another tumble…don’t be afraid to ask.” Adi added with a giggle, feeling a lot more comfortable around the female than she would with any other male other than Risk.
    Then looking to Risk she smiled happily at him, showing him the bottle. “Shall we?” Adi asked giggling like a child at a fair.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:53 am

So'fle smiled at the invitation. "We will certainly be meeting again then, little Adi."

Risk blinked at Adi's happy disposition. Only she could be child-like after a threesome. "Yeah, let's go," he ran a hand through his bedhead before nodding goodbye to the naga and picking up their bags before slipping out of the tent after making sure no one was around searching for them.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Adi looked around as well before she opened the perfume bottle and carefully applied it like So’fle said. Then she did the same to risk, quickly as he might not want to and she figured it was best to do it and then answer to him later. Looking up at him with her doe-like, innocent eyes she smiled and kissed his cheek. “Let’s hurry.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Risk shook his head when Adi got him with the perfume but he didn't say anything about it. He glanced around them then nodded to her. "Yeah," he agreed before heading off to the entrance/exit of the village. "Do you want to break at night or keep going until you're tired?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:05 pm

"We can stop at night if you want." Adi answered as she continued to walk. There was a spring in her step that kind of seemed like she was truly ecstatic about something.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Risk blinked at Adi, curious as to why she seemed so happy, given their situation. He fell into step beside her and even though he kept glancing at her from the corner of his eyes it was more because of how shiny she was and the way the clothes attracted attention to her breasts and ass. "Sooo... what are you so happy about?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Giggling softly Adi moved closer to him and nuzzled into his shoulder slightly. "I was just thinking about how good freedom feels and I might want another tumble with you after we camp for the night."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Risk blinked at the words then a small grin came to his face, he'd even be tagging his tail if he had a tail in this form. That's when it really hit him that he had real sex with Adi and she wasn't pissed about it; she even seemed happy about it. "I think that would be a great idea," he lightly growled in pleasure as he tossed his arm around Adi's shoulder and snuffled the top of her head goodnaturedly.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Giggling again Adi wrapped her one hand around him and snuggled into him even more. "I rather enjoyed having that experience with you." Adi admitted, blushing as her tail continued to swish around, causing her skirt to move invitingly.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 pm

It was definitely quite the invite because everyone they passed glanced at Adi's ass. "I enjoyed having it with you, too," Risk easily agreed as he lightly squeezed Adi against him. "And we'll get to have lots more experiences together until we get to your mother's place."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 pm

"Oh?" Adi asked as she bumped him purposely with her hip. "What did you have in mind?" she asked, turning a bright red at some of the thoughts that coursed through her head.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Risk snickered at the hip bump before a nasty, perverted grin came to to his face. He glanced around them to make sure that no one was listening to them before he turned to Adi and leaned in, speaking low so that only she would hear him. "I'm going to show you how great doggy style with a real dog truly is."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Her eyes widening Adi let out a small giggle and nuzzled into his face. "I suspect I will hold you to that." she managed to get out before she ran her hand down his back and squeezed his but before she started to walk quickly, her tail swishing about merrily.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Risk let off a playful growl then moved quickly after Adi. Fuck the other people, he was enjoying this teasing. "You little minx," he growled as he caught up to her and reached around from behind Adi to give her soft breasts a squeeze. He waited until they had left the village before saying out loud, "I can see your ass. Your tail is pulling that skirt up. I'm sure everyone behind us enjoyed it, too."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:48 pm