Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Haalima Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:57 pm

"If I would have enjoyed it I would have become a brainless sex slave, and that is something I never-ever want to be." she answered, looking at him with honesty in her eyes. "I don't want to be a sex slave, I want to have sex because I want to not because someone is making me....but to further explain I just want someone to respect when I say no. No means no." slicing the air with her hand at this point she sighed, cringing at the dirty feeling she still had. "And...being with all those different men made me feel so dirty....so very dirty. I don't care how pleasurable something is I want to enjoy things that make me feel clean, or at least...give me knowledge not cause me pain and humiliation."
    Turning she bent over and picked up a piece of the wheat, stuffing it into her mouth before picking a few more strands.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Risk could only sigh and shrug; to each their own, he supposed. "Look, what happened happened. There are a lot of people out there who won't give a damn about what you want, and despite, sex is dirty. It doesn't matter if both parties are consenting, is dirty and filthy and someone will end up covered in more juices than a crime scene. He licked his fingers clean, having polished off the jerky, and then he gave Adi a side-long glance. "You know, I could make you feel good without pain or humilitation."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Looking over her shoulder at him she quirked one of her eyebrows and sighed. Standing up she turned and walked over to him, insecurity flashing in the depths of her eyes."I...I don't know much about sex, I only know what my mother taught me." she then blushed and looked down at the ground, unsure of what she wanted. "But...if...if there is no humiliation or pain."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh, yeah, Risk knew that she would come around eventually, but he had to take it slow or else he would scare her off. He reached up to set his hand under Adi's chin, wanting to get her to look at him. "There doesn't, necessarily have to be sex, you know. I can make you orgasm without it, but it feels a hell of a lot better with it," goad her on, make her want it. He didn't want Adi to be unsure and then back out at the last minute because she was having second thoughts, he wanted her to be sure so that she would stick with it and let him cum, too.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Squeaking she felt her body shiver as he touched her, causing her brown eyes to widen and she had to take a step closer to him to steady herself. "Like what I did with...with...Paulie wasn't sex per say?" she asked, reaching up to move some of her long hair out of her eyes. "I...I...I want to know what an orgasm is then." she answered, her eyes becoming steely. "And you are going to do it."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:03 pm

He slowly nodded at the first question, not much paying attention as he watched Adi come closer and closer to him. "I am going to do it," Risk reiterated, his voice low as he leaned down, the closeness of this actually sweet-smelling cow making him forget, for a moment, what his plan had been. He brushed his lips over hers before he pulled back, the contact making him realize what he was doing. Risk looked around them then headed into the wheat. "This should be soft enough for us," setting down his bag, he then kneeled on the ground. "Come on, it'll be easier if you lie down."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 am

Touching her lips were he had kissed them Adi was still trying to register that he had kissed her let alone what they were about to do. But she was just so damn curious, her curiousness would never be denied or diminished after all, that is what she was blessed with after all. She was, by nature, as curious as a cat.
    Walking over to him she promptly sat down, her eyes showing she was still trying to register the kiss, it had been soft, which was something she clearly hadn’t expected. She then laid back, looking up at him as she laid her hands over her stomach, waiting patiently.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:38 am

Risk patiently watched Adi, wondering what was going on in her head as she touched her mouth. Was she appalled that he had kissed her? Was she curious about why? Once Adi was settled down, Risk set his hands on her thighs and started to spread them. "Close your eyes; immerse yourself in the feelings," he instructed as he pushed her skirt up. He had seen this area before, having been there when she was brutally fucked by the Mino and then afterwards when she was simply nude, but it still seemed so different up close; much better, in his opinion. Leaning in, Risk couldn't help himself as he took a deep breath of Adi's genitals. While it did have the smell of others on it he could just make out her natural scent and it smelled divine. Once she was completely clean this cow girl would be irresistable. He parted the meaty folds with his clawed thumbs, spreading her open to his eyes and his touch. He had seen a lot of women broken after taking so much cock but this girl still looked like she would be tight and juicy around his. Speaking of his, Risk's pants were becoming a lot smaller in the crotch area as of late. He pressed out his fiery hot tongue, just knowing that it would feel good on the sensitive areas of a woman's bits, having been told so by all the women he had pleasured in this way. His slick tongue moved from the tiny nub on the top all the way to Adi's clenched brown eye and then back up again before it circled her hole only to delve inside. With his canine genes, Risk's tongue was much longer than the average human's so he was able to reach depths a human, even some animals, wouldn't be able to reach.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Closing her eyes Adi tried to immerse herself in the feelings of him touching her, licking her, but all she could do was feel Devlin doing this to her, the men doing her this way. She couldn’t help but feel hot tears leak from her eyes as she fought through these feelings, eventually calming herself and spreading her legs wider for him. She was only widening her legs so that he could get better access, as she figured he wanted. However, when he licked her clit and then all the way up her body to her eye and back down she let out a small whimper, wiggling slightly as he circled her abused hole and then he started to delve inside, her body shivering as, for the first time, she felt pleasure.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Risk could smell the tears but he didn't stop, just knowing that if he did Adi would mentally pull away and not want to continue. He would let her fight through that mental battle and either keep going or tell him to stop. When there was no protest forthwith he felt a tiny bit of glee inside knowing that she wanted more. The hellhound used his super flexible, amazingly long tongue to slurp up every nook and cranny inside of Adi, leaving behind searing hot saliva that would leave a pleasurable sensation until it cooled to her body temperature. Removing his tongue from inside of her, he wrapped his lips around her love button and gave it a hard suck then carefully pulled the hood into his mouth, giving it a light tug with his teeth. Finally, he scraped his upper teeth over her clit then practically gobbled up one of her meaty labia, heartily sucking on one and then the other. Using a single finger, he pushed it inside of Adi, getting it soaked with her juices and his saliva and then he brought it down to her bum hole where he wiggled it inside up to the first knuckle which he then used to tease her tight ring of muscle while his mouth continued to work on her vagina.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:42 pm

As he started to slurp her insides Adi let out a low moan of pleasure, closing her eyes tighter as she clutched the wheat below them. Raising her hips to him ever so slightly she fought past another wave of terror from him wiggling his finger inside of her ass and she groaned, wincing at the painful memories that she relived for a second. However, she soon was quite again, not fighting him but not really feeling much of anything due to her mental struggle to overcome the fear. However, her body was reacting on its own, juices leaking from her and her clit hardening to a tight little nub.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 pm

This was going to be harder than Risk had orignally thought, noticing how much Adi seemed to be fighting it. He supposed he could understand her reluctance but how would he ever get his own orgasm if she kept struggling away from hers? Once he felt her getting wetter, he switched places, removing his finger from her asshole and now using it and his thumb to pinch and roll her clit while his mouth sucked on her hole. He made it distend and swell from all the teasing then he pulled part of it into his mouth and nibbled it, leaving light bite marks around Adi's asshole. After playing with her clit with a while he moved to press his middle finger against it, using that finger to quickly and effectively rub it while he pushed his thumb inside of her. At this angle he was perfectly able to find her g-spot and now could use his thumb to rub it in time with her love button. His other hand, previously unoccupied, reaced up to Adi's chest and fought out a nipple over top of her clothes, pinching, rolling and plucking it like a professional musical instrument player.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Suddenly Adi let out a gasp of pleasure, her eyes snapping open as she bucked hard down against him. As he played with her nipple she started to buck hard to the rhythm of his plucking and rolling. Apparently she had problems with her lower body being pleasured but when her nipples and breasts were played with she felt pleasure in waves. Suddenly the fight against her fears dissipated and she started to pant, her hands going up to find her other nipple, pulling her dress down and playing with it. She then felt him rub against her clit and g-spot and she let out a moan as she spread her legs wider, pleasure overwhelming her for a second before she looked at him, wanting to see his face for some odd reason.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Risk glanced up at Adi when he noticed her quick change. Was it because he was toying with her nipples? He started to use his claws to lightly scratch the one he was playing with then he pushed down on it and roughly stroked it like he was doing with her clit. He noticed that she was looking back at him and he had to wonder what she was thinking about. Even so, while looking at her, he didn't stop what he was doing, though he did move his mouth back to her pussy, leaving her asshole alone for the moment as he focued on her nipple and her juicy pussy hole. "Tell me how it feels," he hotly breathed against her vagina, actually wanting to know what Adi thought.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Continuing to watch him her eyes clouded over with unimaginable lust as she started to thrust her hips hard towards him. "My...my nipples...they feel so good....I love the way you are playing with them." she whimpered out, a small line of drool oozing from her mouth as she started to pant. "I...I need more inside of me Risk....I don't know why...but I just .... I want to be stretched~"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Risk grinned against Adi's pussy. "I can do that," he continued to play with her nipples, switching from hard to soft play and back again while he now used his mouth to work over her clit. Hidden from Adi's view was his hand which was inserting a single finger inside of her. After several thrusts he pushed in another finger. Following this plan of thrusts and then insertion, he kept going, making sure that Adi was constantly pleasured, until he was able to press his thumb against his palm and wiggle his entire hand inside of her. He kept his hands stretched long ways and used this to move back and forth inside of her then he finally made a fist and pulled it right up against her hole, half-in and half-out. He twisted his fist, making sure every inch was touched, then plundered her very depths with it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Suddenly she screamed out in pleasure, her pussy clenching tightly around his fist, her body convulsing as her first ever orgasm rocked her body. Screaming again as he continued she bucked her hips against him, tears of pleasure escaping her. She loved this feeling of him fucking her with his fist; it was amazing, but not as amazing as his treatment to her tits. Apparently her inverted nipples were a pleasure source for her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:00 pm

When Adi came, Risk was quick to suck harder and deeper on her clit while he pounded away at her insides, drawing it out for as long as he could. He was also pulling on her nipple, stretching it out a good inch and making her breast heavily hang from it before he dropped it and then pinched it, crushing the nub between two fingers. He let go of the inverted nipple while he worked his fist out of her spasming hole. Once it was free he took the time to lick it clean, lapping up all of her juices, then he finally sat up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. His male ego swelled at the sight of a satisfied girl. "I can make it feel even better than that, if you'll believe it. You just need to do a little playing first."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Opening her eyes Adi looked at Risk, smiling at him sheepishly as she sat up and grabbed him, pulling him close as she kissed him for a second then pushed him back against the ground. "My turn." she whispered, her tail swishing as she started to lick his neck.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Risk was shocked when he was puleld against Adi and then thrown to the ground but he definitely didn't protest; he wanted this, too. His cock was raging hard inside of his pants and just begging to be touched. A soft sound of pleasure left his throat when Adi started to work on his sensitive neck and his hands encased her hips while he ground up against her, giving his poor penis some relief.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Continuing to lick down his body she reached between them and gently took his penis, rubbing him gently. "I...I found what you did to me amazing...." she whispered, pulling away to look down at him. "I...I want to eat you up now~" she whispered, unbuttoning his pants and wiggling down his body. Then she slowly started to lick his cock, paying close attention to all areas as she had been taught.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Risk grunted when his hardness was touched and then he bucked against her hand. "Eat me," he begged in returned, his words a jumbled groan as he thrusted against Adi's mouth. Thank goodness for the teachings because this was incredible. He could already feel the salty precum dribbling from the head.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Tasting his salty precum Adi started to suck harder, her tail swishing about as she suddenly pushed her breasts around Risk's penis, rubbing it gently with her boobies. Licking from the base to the tip and she stopped looking at him. "What do you want?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Risk grabbed at the ground, his claws and fingers digging into the pliant earth as he groaned out loud, clearly lost in the sensations. "I want... cum... make me... swallow...." His broken words were basically that he wanted to cum and that he wanted Adi to deep-throat him.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Giggling Adi quietly took him into her mouth again, sucking him down deep into her throat. Once he was deep inside of her throat she began to swallow, massaging him with her throat muscles. Her tail swished from side to side rhythmically and her large breasts pressed against him in the most inviting way. She wanted him to know how much she wanted to get him off. She wanted to repay him back for giving her her first orgasm. Running his hands up his body she slowly started to pinch and massage his nipples, giggling softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:40 pm