Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 18 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Haalima Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Giggling she turned around and started to walk backwards. "Ah, but if they touched and I didn't want them too you would probably go all berserk on them." she answered, her tail swishing as she carefully moved her hair out of the way; letting it cascade down her back. "I am sure though you enjoyed it." Though, deep down, she highly doubted that her tail was doing that.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Risk grinned a wide, wolfish grin. "I enjoy everything about you," he let his dark eyes follow the shiny sway of Adi's body. "Especially when it's so prominent and on show," he just wanted to strip himself and attack that bountiful bovine. When they had first started Risk had only been coming with Adi out of guilt but now he was glad that she was with her; who else would give him such kinky sex? "Oh, I have a wonderful idea," why wait to strip? Risk stopped walking and started to remove his clothes. "Now that we're alone, let's have a little fun before we camp."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:16 pm

“Oh? You enjoy everything about me?” she asked Risk as she sashayed over to Risk and gently touched his cheek. Then she continued to walk, watching him remove his clothes with interest in her eyes. “What is your wonderful idea Risk?”
    Slowly Adi started to fiddle with her clothing, not taking it off but just pulling it down a little way, walking a few steps and pulling it back up to where it belonged. She was rather enjoying her own little game but she was also very curious.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 pm

For a moment Risk wondered if Adi was going to read too much into that. Sure, he had used an absolute, but that didn't meant that he meant it in the absolute definition. "My idea is being skyclad. What better way to get back to your roots than to feel the breeze between your legs?" He stuffed his clothes into his bag while watching Adi tease him with her own clothing. "It'll be especially nice when we walk through tall grass."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:09 pm

“I doubt that is going to be nice. Think of all the things that could go wrong.” Adi pointed out, smiling softly as she undid her skirt and such and tucked it gently into her bag. She had no qualms about going around naked though, she did it a lot when she was with her mother. Nephele was barely in Adi’s wing and so Adi was usually left to her own devices – which meant no clothes.
    “What do you think Risk?” she asked, turning around to face him once again, all her gold glittering in the sun.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:53 pm

"I try not to think of what could go wrong and try more to think f all the fun that could be had," he purred in response, lightly smirking. Risk's dark eyes seemed to turn black as he took in the sight of Adi's shine. His tongue darted out to wet suddenly dry lips and with no loose pants to hide himself it was pretty obvious what Adi's body was doing to him. A wolfish grin enveloped his face as he moved closer to the cowgirl. "I think that I want to toss you over that fallen tree and fill you with liquid fire," his voice was dark and feral with a hint of predator.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:17 am

Vermillion covered Adi’s cheeks at this point and she hurriedly turned back around. Her gait though was one of peacefulness as she felt the wind caress her body. She was quite happy and she felt so free in this moment that she just couldn’t help but wonder around, giggling all the while.
    Looking over her shoulder at him Adi grinned and blew him a kiss before she started to run, run away from him. If it was a game or she was actually fleeing was uncertain.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:59 am

A grin spread over Risk's face when he saw Adi's blush. It was always nice that he could cause such a reaction even though they had been through so much. He silently followed after Adi, watching her just enjoy herself and then he saw the look she sent him. Risk's eyes went wide before they narrowed. If there was one thing a person should never do, it's run away from a predator. A wolfish grin came over Risk before he dashed off after the cowgirl. Natural instincts kicked in and Risk blended with the background, seemingly disappearing into the foliage as he trailed Adi.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Continuing to run Adi let out a giddy moo. She was perfectly happy just running through the grass and enjoying her freedom. Her breasts where bouncy with each bound and her tail was swinging merrily. She looked like some sort of cow fae to be honest and it was very apparent she enjoyed her freedom to run around to wherever she pleased.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Somewhere in Risk's mentality he appreciated the sight of Adi's freedom, knowing that she wasn't getting any of that back where with the Minotaur. Mostly, though, he just enjoyed the hunt of a very sexy prey. He licked his chops, his snot growing and teeth elongating. Within moments he was running on four feet instead of two and covered in dark, glossy fur. His nostrils flared against the breeze, tracking Adi's scent while his ears stayed alert and sharp. He looked just like a black wolf with honey colored eyes except he was a little big than a miniature pony. So far he had been toying with Adi, staying several yards back and just letting her think she was safe, now he was ready for the games to end. Risk quickly caught up to Adi and he let out a snarl as he pounced at her.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Squealing she landed under him. Her back pressing against his chest as she felt the air leave her lungs once she made contact with the earth. Laying there, shallowly breathing she waited, wondering what Risk was planning on doing.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Risk's cold, wet nose pressed against Adi's cheek while his hot breath puffed against the grass, lightly moving the blades. His mouth was slightly open, panting from the run, and drops of saliva ran from his sharp and ready teeth, pittering on the ground. One heavy, furry paw was on the ground by Adi's head and the other was on her back, holding her under his massive, hulking frame. Finally, Risk turned his nose to Adi and snuffled her scent. When he remembered that she wasn't food, he let out a low growl of, instead, pleasure. Now he remembered what Adi was for and this he liked a hell of a lot better than eating. Risk stepped back from Adi, his paws coming along her sides and gripping onto her hips with his dangerous claws prickling at the skin, not harming, but warning. He leaned down and licked Adi's back, starting from her lower spine all the way up to her throat, leaving another trail of saliva. By this point Adi would be able to feel what she was doing to him pressing against the top of her backside.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Adi’s heartbeat sped up, her body tingling with delicious pleasure as she felt Risk begin to dominate her in a most predatory way. It was nice, she knew he would protect her, keep her safe, and most of all she felt that he would not let anyone use her. At least, that was what made her willing to sleep with him.
    Wiggling back against him she felt his hard cock rubbing against her backside and she let out a moan of pleasure, feeling her pussy dampen significantly as she felt his saliva dry against her spine. This was all so pleasurable for her, she wanted it to be so much more. After all her virginity was taken in a way that was…rather disgusting and now she wanted the memories with Risk to be special.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 pm

The big, furry body above Adi let out a snort and then a deep inhale as Risk sniffed the air. His nose pressed against the back of Adi's neck and then nipped the area, not too hard, but she should definitely feel it. With a dark growl he yanked with his upper paws, wanting Adi's ass in the air and closer to his pulsing, red doggy dick. It was leaving thin trails of gooey precum across Adi's upper buttocks as he shifted his hips, dragging the searing hot piece of meat downward until it pressed against the cleft of her ass, then slid lower so the very tip brushed between Adi's ready folds. Risk was not much more than a beast right now but he still returned enough thoughts to remember not to just thrust and hope he hit a hole like an animal does, oh, no, he remembered to aim carefully. Still, even with the aim, he thrusted with abandon, filling Adi's juicy sweet pussy with thick, hard dong. He grunted at the feeling, his chest vibrating against Adi's back with every noise. His paws flexed, his claws dug into her hips and then suddenly he pulled back and slammed back in, setting a pace that no human could follow.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 am

Mooing in pleasure Adi arched against him when he nipped the back of her neck. It caused a delicious shiver of pleasure to course through her back and down to her neither regions, causing her to moan and moo softer once again when she felt the pool of stickiness form under her pussy. Then she felt it, his gooey precum oozing down her butt and then he was pressing against the cleft of her ass, and then against where she needed him most – her pussy. Then she felt him thrust in and she screamed in pleasure, her body wracked with pleasurable moos and pants. She could feel him rubbing up against her g-spot and at the pace he was thrusting into her she would cum soon, very soon.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:18 am

As the bitch , in the female dog term, under Risk started to make noises of pleasure
    he knew that he had found a good one. It was always best to find a willing mate but he probably wouldn't have stopped anyway. He didn't let up on the thrusting even for a second and only seemed to speed up when Adi screamed. He growled in return and rammed her harder. He would make her cum and then cum again, maybe even a third time, before he was through with her. Adi would remember who caused her such fantastic pleasure.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Letting out another scream, this one louder and more hoarse Adi came. Her tight, moist walls clamped tight around his cock as she bucked back harder against him. She felt his knot against her entrance and she wanted that inside of her as well. Adi could bet that his knot would feel great inside of her pussy, stretching her. However, that train of thought, brief as it was, was lost as Adi was pounded into non-stop. It was just pleasurable for her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:30 pm

When Adi came, Risk's movements became jerky as he tried to thrust into the even tighter hole before he doubled his efforts, pounding her slick passage harder and harder. He ground against Adi's clit with every thrust, practically bruising his own hipbones because of the effort. It was during one of these thrusts that he managed to drive his growing knot into her, locking himself against her clenching walls. The beast huffed and growled, even snarled as he rutted with the cow-bitch under him. The claws on his hind paws had scraped away grooves into the hard-packed dirt as he jerked and slammed into Adi's welcoming pussy, battering it with searing red meat. As soon as Risk felt his own orgasm fast approaching, his movements became erratic, sometimes fast and sometimes slow, sometimes deep and sometimes shallow. until he finally threw his head back and howled loud enough for it to be heard throughout the forrest while he pumped cupious amounts of semen into Adi, filling her belly more and more with seemingly no end to the flood of white goop.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Sobbing as she came again and again Adi lay stunned and satisfied underneath Risk. Closing her eyes she laid there, panting heavily and nuzzling into the grass. It would be a miracle if she did not end up pregnant with Risk’s baby but that was currently the last thing on her mind. She loved the feel of his cum inside of her and it made her feel so warm and possessed and that made her feel all the better. “Risk” was all she was able to get out of her completely drained body.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:55 am

Risk's ears went up in alarm, understanding his own name. He looked down at Adi, his head tilted in a puppy-like way, before he licked at Adi's shoulder, laving it in puppy kisses. During the licking Risk transformed back into his humanoid form. He blinked at Adi's shoulder, his tongue pressed to it, then he slowly sat up and backed away a few steps, watching as his soft, fat cock slid from the woman's abused pussy. For a moment, they were connected with a string of mixed cum then it snapped and he was free. The male shuffled closer to Adi on his knees. "Adi? How are you feeling?" He reached over to set his hand on her back.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Mooing softly Adi opened her eyes and looked at him, smiling at him softly. "I am tired...but satisfied." she whispered, snuggling into the warm grass as she felt her eyes begin to drift shut. "I...I don't think I'll be horny for a while though?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Risk grinned to himself, enjoying the fact that sex with him had tired out Adi so; it stroked his male ego. He leaned in until his lips were a hair's breadth away from her ear then whispered. "I'm sure I could fix that," in reply to her not being horny. Sitting up, he looked around for the bags then dragged them closer before pulling things out to make a camp. They could wait here for a bit and let Adi rest. He didn't smell any danger and even if anything did show up he was confident in his abilities to protect them.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Shivering when he whispered into her ear Adi couldn't help but roll over onto her back and just spread out. Closing her eyes she felt the cool breeze wash over her and she shivered again, this time due to the chill in the air. However, it was nothing to worry about - it was probably due to her sweat covered fur and such.
    "How did you loose your virginity?" Adi suddenly asked.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Risk looked up at Adi, pausing in setting up their little makeshift camp. "My... virginity?" Quite the question. Well, why not? He already knew how Adi had lost hers. He crawled over to her and sat beside her, just now noticing that she was shivering. Was she cold? But she was covered in fur! Well, it did look rather wet. He reached over to set his hand on her belly, wanting to feel just how wet. "I lost it during a mission, my first one, actually. I was fourteen, I think, in human years," Risk brought his hand to his mouth and licked his fingers clean of the salty sweat, his eyes closing at the taste. He had always been a fan of sweat, finding its taste to be more like a treat. Suddenly sitting up on his knees, Risk got on top of Adi, on hands and knees. "My packmates and I were sent to a human-infested village to bring back a few of the women. Devlin had been experimenting back then; he wanted to know if a human woman would give him boys," he leaned down and nuzzled Adi's collarbone before swiping it with his tongue and letting off a soft growl of pleasure at the taste of her sweetly salty sweat. "It was during the return trip that one of them went into heat," he paused a moment, his eyes dull as he remembered. "We couldn't control ourselves, being so young... I grabbed her before the others could; ripped her little virgin body to pieces after I fucked her." He shook his head then pressed his face against her neck, cleaning it of the sweat. "Though, in hindsight, that was probably for the best. At least it was quick once I killed her. The others died years later from too many births."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:22 am

Opening her eyes she couldn’t help but feel sorry for the human girl that had been treated in such a vile manner. Adi knew that was in the past now and she also knew that stranger things had happened in this world and life and death and sex were very co-mingled. After all, lust was one of the seven deadly sins after all. Slowly sitting up she looked over at Risk and smiled at him, understanding a little too well now that sometimes things just flew out of control at a moment’s notice. “I see.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:36 pm