Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Dante
    Dante

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 9 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Risk started to rub his forehead, feeling himself crash after the adrenaline rush. "Apple will be tortured to the worst possible extent because she let you get away and she and the former girls will be hung and eviserated until dead," he replied without much thought, looking around them now as he tried to get his barings. "Before we leave, we need to get supplies, but we have to be quick about it." He turned to a store and headed for it, figuring that Adi would just follow him. "You'll need clothes. Get something that will at least cover your feet and head, if you can find something for your whole body, great; make sure it's cheap, I don't have much."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Thinking about it she snapped her fingers. "The bells." she answered, wincing as she ripped her breasts away from each other and quietly took the bells off. They would at least fetch a small amount of money. Hurrying after him she looked around, looking at the prices and thinking about what she could buy.
    Once they were in the store she continued to look about, ignoring the odd looks. Finding a cheap dress and some shoes she walked over to the cashier. Bartering the bells for the clothing. She had smashed them in her hand to make them just look like a wad of gold, thank goodness gold was a relatively soft metal.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Risk watched Adi, mentally complimenting her ingenuity on thinking about using the bells. Once she was ready, he led the way to the food market of the town. "We could probably get enough food for a few days, half a week at most. Pick out what you like and make sure it's healthy, you don't want junk slowing you down and zapping your strength." He divied up the money and held out half to Adi. "We'll meet back here in ten minutes."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Accepting the half gracefully she nodded. "I might be chunky but I don't eat a lot of junk." she answered then turning she hurried towards the fruit vendor, bartering for some apples, not only did they last long but she liked them. Hopefully he didn't mind that, she only bought enough for a pence not more, not less which was about five apples. Then she moved down to the dried meats vendor, picking up some for Risk and finally she picked up some hay for herself, not much but some.
    Then she went back to the meeting place, a pence left over from her spending. She had fashioned the sack the meat came in into a type of backpack and since she was a stout woman it didn't seem to affect her balance at all.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:21 pm

When Risk came back, he was carrying his own sack, but it wasn't filled with food, it was filled with things that could be used for shelther. They would be going to a lot of different places and might not be able to find shelther in all of the different places. "I remembered what you said about your magic, so I figured you might need something else to protect yourself, in case wasn't very reliable," he held out a small, plain dagger. It didn't look very special but the blade was so sharp a person could practically cut themselves just looking at it. "And you should probably find a magic user to train you..." He trailed off a moment then furrowed his brows. "Where are going, anyway? I'll take you as far as I can."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:34 pm

"I was being trained before you so graciously kidnapped me and held me down as the king raped me." she hissed at him, narrowing her eyes before she started towards the mountains to the East. "I am going to my mother's home...." she trailed off looking back at him. "You may come if you want."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Risk raised a brow at the vehemence in Adi's voice then he shrugged and simply pocketed the dagger. "I don't actually care about that but since you seem to I'll stay with you on your journey back home and take care of you as best I can to make up for it. S'not like I have anything else to do."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Looking over at Risk she sighed and continued to walk. "It's five days journey to the west." she stated, her tail swaying. "Then we have to travel south three."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Risk folded his hands behind his head, looking nonplussed. "That's fine by me, it'll be nice to stretch my legs for a while. So tell me about your home, what's it like?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Adi stopped for a second and looked back at him, her eyes softening as she felt freedom sink into her mind. Sighing softly she motioned for him to walk alongside her, knowing he probably wouldn’t as he would probably always see her as a slave. “My mother is a woman like no other; she is a black cow with horns that would make any Minotaur envious. She has various white tattoos that she has used to color her otherwise jet black fur white. “She has bright red eyes and the traditional piercing of the herd she came from, right through her nose.” Adi explained, her eyes alight when she explained her mother, “Her name is Nephele and she is actually very sweet and kind but she just won’t take anything from anybody. She demands respect from everyone and everybody.”
    Walking still Adi put her hands behind her back and let out a gleeful giggle, her hips once again swinging rhythmically now that she was relaxed. She felt like she didn’t need to act like someone she wasn’t, she was actually quite a fun loving person. “Where we are going however is my father’s residence, just so I can travel deeper into the home front before we get into my mother’s territory. My father is a leader and at one time he was like that asshole…but Daddy changed after he lost an eye in a battle with a wolf that took one of the women from his herd, a woman that he cared for deeply. He became gentler, more honest, and although he is still a Warlord he doesn’t treat the women like mindless chattel anymore as he realized when she left that he was the one who drove her away from him.
    He lives at the edge of this territory, well currently anyway as he is at battle most of the times with the ruler of this country.” She stated, shaking her head as her tail swished underneath her dress. “But I’m sure he won’t mind me visiting unexpectedly. . . just… don’t tell Daddy what happened.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Risk blinked at Adi then moved up, falling into step next to her. He noticed the way that she now seemed a lot more relaxed than when they were in the castle. While it was a nice change he hoped that she wouldn't completely let down her guard or else they would be suffering in this trek. "She sounds nice," Risk replied, his fingers folded together behind his head in a relaxed way as he walked. "I never knew my mother." As he listened to her explanation of her father, he let out a snort. "This should be a great meeting," he sarcastically put in. "I'm a cousin to wolves," if he knew anything about a person in a fight, they generally hated the kind they fought with, especially if this wolf took away the woman he loved. He slightly shook his head. "I won't tell him, but he might smell it on you," a bovine's nose wasn't as good as a canine's but with all the men who had been all over Adi even a bovine might smell it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:25 pm

“Smell…” she stopped, sadness appeared in her eyes, realizing that she smiled must smell like a whore. “I…I smell like a whore don’t I?” she asked, looking at him before she crossed her arms over her chest and continued to walk, trying to keep any bouncing or sashaying to a minimum. “I am truly disgusting.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Risk stopped as well when he couldn't hear footsteps and he looked back to Adi, his slightly pointed ears going up in an alert way and then down when he heard the sadness in her tone. Craaap, he wasn't going to have a distraught woman on his hands, was he? "It's be fine," he tried to placate as he went back to her and reached out to wrap an arm around Adi. "I haven't been this way in a while but I think we'll pass by another town before we get to your Pop's place. We might have to go a little off course to get there, though. We can buy you some soap and clean you all up, then you'll feel better, promise," without thinking he leaned in to lick her cheek, his tongue covered in saliva so that a nice, thick trail of it would be left there.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Terror filled her eyes and Adi couldn’t help but flash back to all the horrible thick stuff that had been ejaculated on her and she clutched her head, remaining as still as possible. “I…I want to be clean…I want to be whole again.” She whimpered out.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 pm

"Don't worry, girlie, we'll get you clean," Risk hugged Adi against himself, frowning to himself in thought of what had happened to her. It was also slight confusion for himself. He had seen a lot of girls broken by that Mino so why did he care, so personally, about what happened to this girl? It didn't make any sense to the hellhound. "Come on, we'll get you nice and clean at the next village," he promised.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Burrowing her head into his neck she let out a pain-filled sigh. "I'll never be clean ..." she whispered, feeling the Mino touching her again, hurting her, raping her. It was a brief feeling but she couldn't help but push Risk away and start walking again. "We have to keep moving otherwise he'll find us...and what he would do I don't want to know.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Risk had heard that lines one-too-many times before, know that it was a hard thing for a person to get over. His frown deepened when he was pushed away but he ignored it for the most part and got back to walking with Adi. "Really? Because I could tell you what would happen. I had to get a girl who tried to run away before and got to watch what happened to her."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:06 pm

“What happens?” she asked without thinking, her cloven hooves slowly plodding off the path as it dissipated into nothing. “I…I mean…” she couldn’t deny it now, she was curious, she needed to know and she had a feeling it would drive her to move quicker away from his lands. “An…and what if it affected all the females in his household?” she asked, looking at Risk; fear steadily rising in her.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 pm

If there was one thing that everyone shared, it was curiousity, and Risk knew that the moment he mentioned knowing what would happen Adi would want to know, despite earlier protests. A grin quickly split his lips before he wipped it from his face, not wanting Adi to realize that he had known she would ask. "If I recall correctly, the woman was folded double and chains attached to her ankles hung her from the ceiling while another pair kept her wrists locked to the floor so that she couldn't defend herself and then the King forced her to bit off her own clit and eat it." He "hmm"ed in thought. "Every male in the Kingdom was invited to use her and she was forced to have many children, more than any other woman in the castle. I believe she was fed only the breast milk from the other women, keeping her in a constant state of arousal with no way to release and giving her the nurishment to live." He rubbed his chin in thought, trying to remember the details of an event since passed. "It took two years to stretch her out to the point that no man could enjoy her and then they served her cooked body to the poor and hungry in the village. Personally, I think the other women were lucky since all of the men were told to use that one girl; it gave the others a break for a little while. He smiled at Adi. "Don't worry, if you're caught, the other women won't receive the backlash."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 pm

“But…what will happen to me if I get caught?” she asked, figuring Risk would know as he was the one who had caught her and was now escaping with her. She was also thinking of what release was, she had never heard of it before and whenever someone had fucked her in the castle all she felt was overwhelming pain and disgust. “And…according to my mom women don’t need clits to orgasm…most of the time.” She blushed at this, still wincing mentally at the thought of her clit being ripped off at all. “It…I would kill myself….one way or another if I was ever re-caught.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:34 pm

"Probably the same thing, or, you know, it might be worse. The King was actually pretty nice back in the day," Risk shrugged then crossed his arms over his chest in a relaxed way. "Oh, no, a clit is pretty much essential for it. A lot of women can get pleasure from their g-spot and other places but only a choice few get enough pleasure from them to be able to orgasm without that little nub." He could only shrug at her last words. "If you think you could. That woman was stuck in that position until they were ready to kill her. I heard her spine was broken in her lower back when they finally took her down because of being bent for so long." It was at this moment that Risk's stomach let out a growl. He cleared his throat, an embarrassed blush on his face. "Sorry about that," the conversation was making him a bit hungry, not that he would tell Adi that he enjoyed cow meat. He looked around them, his ears twitching as he listened for anything living that might be nearby. "Do you want to take a break? This sounds like a safe place to stop for the moment."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:49 pm

“Nice? Raping women is nice?” she asked, her eyes narrowing for a second as she closed her eyes shaking her head slightly, “I wouldn’t know what release is to begin with so I don’t think I am missing anything. Reaching into her bag she offered him a piece of jerky. “If you are hungry just tell me Risk, I didn’t forget to buy you food.” She answered, her tail beginning to swish as she looked to the lush grass. “We are near a town though, of some sorts, see the tire tracks, and this grass is actually the beginnings of wheat.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 pm

"I never said that," Risk pointed out. "I merely said that he used to be nicer," he took the jerky and bit into it, thoughtfully chewing. "In all that time you've never had an orgasm? Sucks to be you." He paused mid-chew then swallowed and grinned. "Do you want to feel it?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Huffing slightly she at first thought about denying that she wanted to feel an orgasm but after she heard what the Mino's daughter said about cumming and how Risk talked about it she just couldn't help but feel her curiosity feel her. However, she wouldn't admit it.
    "What...is it like to orgasm?" she asked, wanting to get a better feel of it before she said yes or no. "And...I never orgasmed then...because I hated it."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Hook, line and sinker. "I guess the easiest way to explain it is that every muscle in your body tenses, even muscles you didn't know you had, and then they all relax at once. I've seen a few women pass out from how good it is," he scratched the back of his head. "Just because you hate something doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy it." Like how women hate rape and then fantasize about it. "Sometimes it's that feeling of 'what if' that gets to a person. Besides, you only hated it because you made yourself hate it. Did you ever take the time to consider if it could be nice? Even if it was against your will."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:03 am