Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

~Between Two Worlds~

Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

~Between Two Worlds~ - Page 22 Empty Re: ~Between Two Worlds~

Post  Haalima Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:32 pm

But Adi wasn't concerned with the Queen's orgasm she was more concerned by the fairy's fearful eyes and stopping her ministrations she pulled the fairy close to her and nuzzled her. "Are you okay dear?" she asked, concern in her voice as she ran her hands over the fairy's sides. Then she looked to the Queen and grinned let the old bitch suffer.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:04 pm

The Queen would be glaring if she was able to see Adi grinning at her. Though, even if she could see she might be too busy just trying to get to her orgasm. Her hips were jiggling as much as they could in her tied up hold as she tried to get to it.

The fairy returned the nuzzle, calming down now as the feeling went away though it left an ache in her lower body that she wasn't sure if she liked or not. "Weird feeling," she mumbled as she looked up at Adi, clearly confused about what had happened to her body.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Giggling softly she reached down and gently rubbed the fairy's clit. "That would be pleasure dear, and the feeling when it is taken away/" she whispered, licking her cheek. Then she smiled and moved to the Queen, flicking her clit as she watched the woman's face for ideas.
    Then she slapped her pussy as hard as she could.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:34 pm

"'Pleasure'?" The fairy reiterated before a soft moan unwittingly sounded from her at the touch to her hyper-sensitive clit. She watched Adi turn her attention to the Queen instead before looking down at her own crotch. How she wished to touch herself...

The Queen let out a louder moan than the fairy had at the touch and then groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure at the slap while a gush of fluids glistened on her swollen labia and saturated the bed.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Grinning Adi pulled away from the Queen and then looked to the fairy, standing up and scooping her up. "Should we let the Queen orgasm or leave her like she is?" she asked her, kissing her cheek. She would leave now considering Risk still wasn't around to save her. She'd save herself.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:44 pm

The fairy blinked up at Adi in surprise when she was picked up then she glanced at the Queen who was making a ruckus. The Queen could hear what was being said and despite her need for an orgasm she wasn't about to let pet take her highly trained sex slave. The fairy looked back up to Adi. "....Leave?" She suggested, sounding unsure. She startled at the sudden noise outside, which was mostly yelling and banging sounds. Dark smoke filtered into the room from the cracks around the door before the door opened and a gush of black smoke wafted in. Risk glanced at the Queen on the bed and the fairy in Adi's arms before he turned a big bad wolf grin to the latter. "Come on already, I want to get back to the top."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 am

Grinning happily Adi stood up, taking the fairy along with her, and carried her over to Risk. “I don’t know of this one has a name but we are keeping her.” She answered matter-of-factly before she looked at the Queen and smirked. “Ta-ta.” She giggled out before she gave Risk a quick peck on the cheek.
    “I do agree, I want to leave here as soon as possible.” Adi stated, not minding in the very least that she was naked at the moment. Then, when she realized she was she looked over and spotted some drapes. Walking over she tore them down and quickly fashioned a toga-like dress for herself. Then noticing the little fairy she smiled and quickly wrapped her up as well. “We’ll get you better situated later.” Adi told her and kissed her forehead.
    Then she was out the door. “Hurry up Risk.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Risk blinked once and then twice then shrugged and followed. The fairy was looking rather uncomfortable in the clothes as she stayed close to Adi. The Queen could be heard screaming in outrage the whole way out. As they left the underground world the flames that crawled along the walls and ceiling backed away from the three person group and swallowed up the trail behind them. "So, what's with the fairy?" Risk asked only once they were free. The fairy blinked and squinted then whined before gasping. She had never been out from the underground so she was startled at the sight of everything.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:49 pm

"From what I can gather the Queen used her as a pleasure slave." Adi answered as she continued to hold the fairy. "I'm not even sure the Queen named the poor girl." Nuzzling into her Adi smiled and looked at Risk. "I know she hasn't orgasmed though during all of this time."
    Then Adi looked around once they were a good distance away from the entrance to the underground city and looked to Risk. "I have some gold that I smuggled out." she admitted, blushing slightly. "I grabbed it with the curtains....well to be honest it is the decoration to the bottom of the curtains." Then she tapped her chin with her free hand. "But first things first let's get this fairy situated."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Risk glanced down at the fairy who was still in awe. "I guess we're keeping her?" Was Adi just a kind individual or did she feel for the girl since Adi had once been in that position? His eyebrows went up at the mention of gold. "We could use more money, especially since we'll have to buy you both some clothes," he looked at the fairy again who was now whining and wiggling in Adi's arms.

"Hurts... down there," she whimpered as she looked up at Adi with big, blue doe eyes.

Risk blinked then coughed, looking away as he started to feel awkward. "So, what are we supposed to do with her, anyway?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:41 pm

“Yes we are keeping her.” Adi answered as she looked at Risk and smiled at him. “We can cut off the ends to these curtains and I can sew so I can work these together to make us some clothing. However, she will need a coat of sorts and a softer binding for her hands. I suspect she cannot use them.” Adi answered as she gently rubbed the fairies cheek.
    Then she heard that the little fairy was in pain and Adi gently rubbed her cheek again, pulling her close and looking into her big, blue doe eyes. “Do you want me to look at it for you?” Then she smiled softly at her. “Do you have a name?”
    “And we will take care of her Risk, I want to keep her safe – as a part of my family or something. I also find her innocent reactions to intimacy so cute.”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Risk lightly sighed to himself; of course they were keeping her. "We still have to get needle and thread," he pointed out, since he had never bought those things when they were in the last village. He glanced at the fairy again and just then noticed that he could only see her shoulders. "That... really sucks," he murmured to himself. How could anyone be that awful to a person?

The fairy looked up at Adi, seemingly confused. "'Name'? What... is that?" She wiggled against Adi, rubbing her cheek against Adi's breast. "Want more... ahhh..." She looked like she was struggling to find the word. "Pleasure?" She looked up at Adi to see if that was the right word.

Risk looked at Adi for a moment before he grinned. "You want to be intimate with your 'family'?" He sidled closer to her. "I certainly won't stop you. Need any help?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:17 am

Ignoring Risk for the moment Adi gently ran her fingers through the fairies beautiful hair. “Pleasure.” Adi whispered, reaffirming for her. Then Adi carefully looked around with a scrutinizing eye and found a suitable spot. Walking over to the area she looked at all the beautiful little flowers and carefully laid the fairy down.
    With an expert hand she undid the fairies toga-like dress and gently caressed her breasts and sides, paying attention to the look on the fairies face. “You can help if she doesn’t mind.” Then she carefully started to spread the fairies puffy pussy lips and slid a finger into the hole she found there, smiling at the fairy as she bent down and gently licked her nipples. “A name..” she began between licks, “is your identity, who you are. My name is Adi – pronounced ah-dee.” Thinking on it as she carefully sucked on the fairies nipple she continued to thrust a finger in and out of her – gently and softly. “What do you think of being called Alynea?” Adi asked as she withdrew her finger from the fairy and spread the curtain out on the ground and gently moved the fairy onto it. “Spread your legs for me?”
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 pm

The fairy looked up at Adi, happiness shining in her bright eyes at getting the word right. After being set down she meticulously watched what Adi was doing. When her bountiful breasts and starved-sides were touched she let out a sigh of contentment and wiggled into the touch, wanting more, then let out a soft squeal when her wettening pussy was played with. As soon as her overly-sensitive nipples were touched, though, she finally moaned and subtly pressed them closer to Adi. "Ahhhh-deeeee?" She tried, tasting it on her tongue. "Adi... Adi!" There was such an innocent smile on her face at pronouncing Adi's name right. "I... like. Yes, like," the fairy replied at her naming as she spread her legs into a perfect split, having been trained to do so.

Risk plopped down beside the two and leaned back on his hands. "I think I'll watch," he said with a perverted grin, his pants already tenting.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Looking at her widely spread legs Adi slowly moved her legs into a more natural position and then knelt between them. Bending down she gently started to lap at her puffy pussy. Every once in a while Adi’s large flat tongue would slip between the folds and graze her clit. She just wanted to make sure that Alynea felt good and knew the beauty of pleasure.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Alynea didn't seem at all fazed by Adi moving her legs as she simply let Adi do as she wish. Then again, this is how she was trained; to allow someone to do what they wished. Another soft sigh sounded from her when her sensitive labia were touched. The sound grew louder the more Adi licked her there and her juices started to flow so easily there was already a growing puddle under her. Every time Adi touched an overly-sensitive spot at just the right area Alynea would let out a surprised moan, sometimes a squeak, and even a shudder.

Risk's nose twitched as he scented the fairy's arousal and as he watched Adi bring Alynea ever closer to her first ever orgasm he opened his breeches and pulled out his turgid, throbbing manhood. Carefully watching the two girls he started it stroke it, trying to time it with Adi's licks. His other hand moved to Adi's bottom and lightly rubbed the palm-full of butt.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Adi was rather enjoying making Alynea squirm in pleasure. Slowly she inserted her finger into the fairies juicy pussy. Then she spread her pussy lips with her tongue and found her clit. Adi started to lick and suck there, playing close attention to wiggling her fingers and caressing her G-spot as well. Right now she didn’t even notice that she was sopping wet, or that her tail was swishing happily and the fact she was rubbing her ass against Risk’s hand.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Alynea was in a total world of pleasure, for once, and very happily let her body take over. Her hips humped, her noises escalated, and her pussy gripped at Adi's rolving fingers like a glove. Whatever she was touching down there felt so damn good the fairy never wanted it to end!

Risk smirked to himself and pulled up the back of the curtain covering Adi's butt, exposing her sopping place to his probbing fingers. Adding a little heat to the tip of his index finger, he ran it along the seam of Adi's pussy then pressed between them to brush her pierced clit before shoving right inside and searching for her g-spot.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Adi groaned loudly when she felt Risk begin to caress and grope her. She arched back to meet him, grinding her hips hard against him. In the meantime she continued to suck on Alynea's clit, hard then soft, flicking it fast and hard all the time. Then she pulled back and eased herself onto Alynea. "Kiss me?" she asked, her eyes filled with desire.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Alynea immediately leaned up, her large breasts pressing into Adi's as she sealed her lips over Adi's. She sucked on the cowgirl's lower lip then nipped it before thrusting her tongue into Adi's mouth, tasting herself on the other female. Her mouth was rather talented at what it did, kissing like a pro.

Risk shoved his fingers against Adi, thrusting them like a mini-cock. He reached over to grab a hand, not paying attention to whose it was, and he wrapped it around his dick so that he could reach under Adi and grasp one of her nipples, tugging, pinching, and overall being brutal to it.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Moaning into Alynea's mouth Adi broke the kiss and moved so that the fairy could see what Risk was doing to Adi. Closing her eyes for a second she smirked and realized her hand was wrapped around Risks cock, gently jerking him off for a while she pulled away and spread the fairies pussy again, before shoving her pre-cum covered fingers inside of the fairy. Rubbing her thumb harshly against the fairies clit. "Give in to the pleasure love."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 pm

The fairy looked down between their bodies and saw one of Risk's large paws on Adi's chest. A quick glance to the side told Alynea his other hand was at Adi's genitals. Aww, she wanted hands on her, too! Then her wish was granted and she gasped at the first touch. As soon as warm, sticky fingers started to so brutally play with her she was arching and screaming and crying and in so much pleasure it hurt and white exploded in her vision as her tight walls clamped around Adi's fingers. The fairy's first ever orgasm was such a spectacular thing for the fairy as she squirted all over Adi's arm. In the midst of coming down from it, Alynea passed out.

Risk had started to softly pant as Adi worked over his hard and aching dick and then he growled when she let him go. She better finish what she started once she was done with Alynea! His nose twitched as he took in the scent of juices and his eyes zeroed in on Adi's arm. He let go of her sopping pussy and hard nipples so that he could wrap both hands around her arm in an effort to yank it up to his lips so he could lick her arm clean.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:06 am

Sighing softly Adi nuzzled back into Risk and let him suck the juices off of her arm. After all if he enjoyed it then she did - at least to a degree. Slowly she continued to jack him off, she was fully prepared to finish what she had started after all.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Risk's tongue faltered when he felt himself being touched and then finally pulled back his tongue once he was finished and a soft puppy-like whine sounded from him. Reaching back under Adi, he sought out her breasts with a single hand and tweaked one of her nipples while his other hand stroked through her slit, drumming against her clit.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:53 am

Moaning loudly Adi bucked under Risk, his touch setting her aflame. Her juices completely covered his hand by this point and she was so close to orgasm that she couldn’t see straight. All she could think about was how good he felt and how much she wanted him inside of her. Sighing softly she bucked back again, her body writhing with need for him. “Risk…please.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:45 am