Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 24 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Dante frowned at the words, thinking about the probation, but he didn't push his luck; at least he would finally be able to cum now. Feel a hand between his legs, Dante squirmed and then gasped when the plug was finally removed. A heated blush of embarrassment flitted across his cheeks when he felt the hot water flush into him in places it had never been before while the loss of plug left him feel gaping and empty. He didn't want to be a loose slut; he wanted to be a tight hole his master could enjoy. It took him a few clenches to make himself tighten back up enough to hold the plug inside, but he had to keep clenching to keep it there, for now, at least, just until his hole was able to close on its own again. "It does, Master," he softly answered. Though he would prefer no plug at all; pleasure or not continual use of a plug would stretch him out. Once out of the water, Dante patiently waited as the girls took care of him, a little cnofused at the nice treatment though enjoying it all the same. He did, however, roll his shoulders to get the feeling back into them. When he was sat down, Dante flinched and then grabbed the bed, his balance thrown out of whack by not being able to see what was happening to him as he moved. He opened his mouth to answer only for a squeal to escape as he found himself face down on the bed. Dante grunted when his arms were once more pulled behind him and then groaned when the position was made even worse by them being locked into place-wait, what?! LOCKS?! He was seriously stuck like this until Vergil let him go. He stiffled a sob, not liking having to depend upon another just to be able to move. Still, he couldn't deny his pulsing dick. "I think I do like it, Master, but I also don't like it."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:48 pm

“Don’t worry Dante, this will be a rare thing.” He whispered, enjoying the looks of Dante being trussed up like a chicken. Then he grabbed a set of ear plugs and walked over to Dante. “I want you to talk. You are to talk throughout this, you are to not deny anyone whatever they want and you most certainly can scream and moan. Talk dirty, as dirty as you can think.” Then he slipped in the earplugs, wanting Dante to feel utterly defenseless as he spread Dante’s legs with a spreader bar and left him lying there before he sat down on the bed, chuckling as he saw Dante’s prone form.
    Soon Beatrix walked over and knelt down, slowly taking one of Dante’s toes into her mouth and sucking while two women sucked on each hand and another woman started to suck on his other foot. This was Beatrix’s domain now as it was clear to them that Vergil just wanted to watch and listen for now. Reaching between his legs they slowly removed the plug and Beatrix started to finger him, using only her pinky.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Dante wasn't sure if he liekd that idea or not, this being rare; that probably meant that Vergil would usually be even worse with him. He nodded in understanding, listening to what Vergil said, then everything went quiet. He tilted his head, feeling the ear plugs in his ears and then shook his head, whining at how utterly horrible he felt. He couldn't touch, he couldn't see, he couldn't hear; he definitely didn't like that, especially now that he couldn't protect his genitals. What if he did something wrong and Vergil decided to punish them?! There was no way to protect himself. He cried out when someone touched his foot and his toes wiggled as they were sucked on and his jumped at the super hot, super wet touches of mouths to his sensitive fingers. "Ahh-ah! Bloody hell... Don't tease me, woman, fuck me like you mean it!" From all the stretching, he could barely feel her pinky inside of him. "Shove your fist in there, bitch, make me want it," he bucked his hips back towards her finger as well as he could in his current position. Dante couldn't hear what he was saying so his words weren't registering in his mind; all he knew was that he was fucking horny, he was being teased, and he was promised an orgasm. The muscles in his legs twitched and tightening. "Don't suck like a little girl, use your damn teeth," he groaned out, the regular Dante starting to shine through in his haze of pleasure. He humped at nothing, his cock begging to be touched. "Shit~ Someone fuck me, please-FUCK! I-I need something on my dick; come on, come on..." His hot pre was smearing over his stomach, his cock obscenely bouncing with all of his movement.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:38 pm

At his words Beatrix giggled like the little minx she was and the girls all started to use their teeth, biting and nipping his fingers as the continued to suck him. However, Beatrix only continued to wiggle her pinky about for a few seconds before she pulled it out and slapped his ass hard, and then she slapped him again before she moved so she could watch his cock, balls, and ass, enjoying the show for a second before she inserted a long thin curved object that rubbed against his prostate just enough to tease him. Unlike Vergil Beatrix loved to tease them but let them cum, Vergil just liked to deny. Giggling still she watched, waiting for him to talk more about this.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Dante gasped and moaned even louder as they finally started to get a little rough with him. He squeaked when he was slapped, feeling his round, but taut ass jiggle from both slaps. When the object was inserted and his prostate was touched Dante whined out loud and tried to fuck himself with it. "Don't stick the skinny thing in my ass, shove it down my dick! Stretch me out, damn it, rip me open like a birthday present. He bucked against the thing, his balls swinging from the effort. "Pull my nuts and make me siiiing," he whined out loud, his cock turning a deep red, almost purple, from how badly he needed to orgasm. Is the plug still in his urethra?
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Giggling Beatrix reached up and pushed a button on his urethra plug, pulling out gently and deftly. Then she yanked the little toy out of his ass and shoved it into his urethra, stretching it obscenely as she let out a small moan and and licked up his cock before she motioned for the Toy Maid to return. She grabbed the largest vibrating dildo she could and rested it on the bed before she shoved her entire fist into him, her tail swishing as she did so.
    Meanwhile the girls slowly moved so that his hands were right under their pussies, grinding down on him they let out moans, their sticky wetness covering them. Meanwhile the other girls just humped his chins, slicking him with their juices.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Dante gasped when his cock was finally freed of the plug, his hole gaping open like a fish, then it was forced even larger as the to entered him. He cried out in utter pleasure and fucked himself up against it only to scream out loud when his ass was fisted. "FUCK YES!" He yelled out loud, barely able to hear himself at that point through the ear plugs while he rocked against the toy and her fist. "Thrust your hand; bruise my insides; scratch me with your claws until I'm bleeding like a bitch in heat," he groaned out loud, his balls now clenching and unclenching as he grew closer to his impending orgasm. He wiggled as his fingers as much as he could, trying to help the girls acheive their own orgasms while he rocked his legs against the others' pussies. "Make me cum; so close..." He wouldn't last long, he knew; as soon as the toy was removed from his dick the cum would spew.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Doing as Dante requested Beatrix started to claw and fuck him with her fist and arm, spreading her fingers wide then clenching them. Her other hand went up to his balls and she started to tug and rub them, humming softly as she watched him. Then as the girls on his extremities came, she giggled, knowing that the arm restraint was just a gag that Vergil used on occasion and it usually dissipated when the person gave into the pleasure. Otherwise how could Dante get off her maids? Giggling she suddenly stopped and reached up, yanking out the toy and then she fucked him as hard as she could with her hand.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Dante screamed again as his insides were tortured, the pleasure and pain making his dick pulse with his fast heart beat. He didn't even notice that his arms were free for as soon as the toy was removed he was spurting his cum hard enough to knock a hole in a wall, yelling out loud. It was so intense that his hips moved a foot off the bed from the extreme constrictions of his muscles and his asshole tightened around Beatrix's hand so much so it might actually hurt her from the intensity of it. His screaming only died down when his throat went hoarse, sounding barely above a whisper because of the temporary damage. When his orgasm finally ended, Dante fell against the bed, look rather boneless while heaving for air.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Beatrix giggled again and grabbed the large vibrator, yanking her hand out and shoving it inside of him and turning it on to max. Then she sat on his chest, watching his mouth for any ideas. He'd better continue to talk as Vergil hadn't given them permission to stop yet.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Dante was barely able to get over the orgasm when the vibrator went into him, stretching him out even further and making his sore throat work again to scream once more. His cock never even had a chance to get soft and now it was getting ready to cum again. "N-No more; break... uhh, please..." He whimpered. "Too much..."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:08 pm

"I can't stop till Master says so." she whispered against his skin, knowing he couldn't hear her. Slowly, ever so slowly, Beatrix mounted Dante, her hips rocking as she waited for him to spurt inside of her. He wasn't going to get a break till Vergil gave the word, and from the look in his eye it would be a while.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:17 pm

When Beatrix mounted him rather than let him go, Dante cried out loud and bucked up against her, a mini orgasming rocking through him and splashing her insides while he grabbed her waist and kept thrusting up inside of her. That's when he noticed that he had use of his hands and he quicklly snatched up one of her breasts in one hand, punishing her nipple with his rough treatment, his thrusts only getting harder and more forceful.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Screaming out in pleasure Beatrix ground down on him, continuing to ride him as she felt her body clench around him. "FUCK YEAH!" she screamed out, looking at Vergil who was clearly, very aroused by the display.
    "Have him talk." he whispered, his eyes narrowing with need.
    Obeying his orders Beatrix removed an ear plug and leaned in to him. "Keep talking." she hissed, slapping his leg before shoving the earplug back in and rocking her hips even more.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:34 pm

As soon as he was slapped, Dante dug his claws into Beatrix's hips. "I'm going to turn you outside out with my dick," he promised as he threw her onto the bed. Fuck the spreader, he got up behind Beatrix and mounted her like a dog, his dick quickly finding her vagina despite him not being able to see. He started to roughly pound her, forcing her face against the bed as he took her in a bent over position. His ass clenched around the vibrator with every pound and he eventually stretched down to ass-fuck himself with the vibrator while taking Beatrix. A handful of minutes later and he was cumming again, deeply growling as he filled her with his seed, though he simply kept hrusting, his cock not softening at all. If anything the orgasm made him work harder inside of her and himself. "Scream for me, you gaping cunt! Scream loud or I'll fucking rip off your nipples!"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Oh and scream Beatrix did as she came, clawing at Dante's back and bucking hard against him. Looking to her Master she shivered, wrapping her long legs around him before she laid there, spent as he pounded into her.
    Meanwhile Vergil just sat there, stroking himself as he watched. Then when he was sure Beatrix was done cumming he yanked Dante off of her and started to stroke Dante's member gently, barely caressing it. With his free hand he took out the ear plugs and took off the blind fold. "Good job Dante...but we aren't done."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Dante was almost foaming at the mouth as he pounded Beatrix's tight hole, feeling her cum around him, then he growled with anger when he was yanked off only to feel a light carassing, a man's hand; Vergil's hand. He looked up at Vergil, his lust disappearing before he had a chance to reclaim it. Despite the vibrator, his cock was quickly softening, leaving it flaccid in Vergil's hold while he seemed to shrink in against himself.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Feeling Dante go soft Vergil felt his own erection fade a bit but his need to orgasm grew. "Do you hate me so much that you can't stand my touch anymore Dante?" he whispered, kissing Dante's cheek before he let go of Dante. Unbeknownst to Dante he had just signed away his only protection. Vergil might love Dante but for Vergil he needed sex, he wanted to be wanted and now that Dante didn't want him he felt that the love was one sided.
    Sitting down on the bed he pulled Beatrix on him and unzipped his pants and slammed Beatrix onto his cock. This was why he had his harem and these girls, so he would have constant sex so he could feel needed and wanted. Looking at Dante the entire time he reached up and started to fondle her breasts. "She feels so good you know, to bad that from now on you'll never know what it's like to be in a man or woman." he whispered, reaching down to caress Beatrix's clit.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Dante's brows furrowed in sadnes and he slowly shook his head, disagreeing with what Vergil said. He didn't hate Vergil, he was just scared; he needed some tender lovin' before he would be able to stop being scared. When Vergil went for Beatrix instead, Dante's lower lip trembled. This just confirmed what all of Dante knew: that Vergil only wanted him for sex. He was nothing to his brother but a living sex doll; in fact, he'd probably be staying in this room for the rest of his unnatural life, becoming one of the harem, that is, if Vergil even felt the need to keep him. Maybe he would be thrown away or given to the guards instead. Those last words confirmed it; he would be tortured into watching Vergil enjoy someone who was not him and then thrown away. Dante hung his head, feeling like a failure. "I knew you never loved me," he whispered to himself, the real Dante coming through with that line.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Continuing to play with Beatrix's clit he looked at his brother, sadness reflecting in his eyes as he watched his brother and heard his words. Of course Vergil loved Dante! Why the hell would he still be alive if he didn't love him?! Sighing softly he buried his head into Beatrix's neck for a second, thinking about what he should do.
    Standing up he slowly slipped out of Beatrix and grabbed her hand kissing it. "Come with us Beatrix." he whispered before he walked over to Dante.
    Lifting his hand up he gently caressed Dante's cheek, sighing softly. "I do not understand you at all." he admitted before he kissed Dante's forehead.
    Wrapping a cover around Dante he picked him up bridal style, the vibrator still going strong, and carried him towards Vergil's room. Beatrix was of course trailing behind, not knowing what her Master had in mind.
    Once in the bedroom he laid Dante down on the bed, unwrapping the bed linen slowly and taking off the spreader bar and kissing the bruises he found there. "You are so...hard to understand." Standing up he motioned for Beatrix to lay on one side of Dante and he laid on the other, gently rubbing Dante's chest. "I promised you many orgasms so I will give you many orgasms, myself, starting now - with the aid of Beatrix here as an assistant."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Dante looked up at Vergil when his cheek was touched, looking confused. Why wasn't he fucking Beatrix? He shouldn't deny himself simply because Dante was being moody. "All you have to do is ask, Master," he replied as he was covered and then carried, a new gasp sounding from when when the vibrator was moved from him being lifted. He glanced between the two, wondering what was going on now. Horror erupted across Dante's features at those words. "That wouldn't be right, Master! I disappointed you and I should be punished. Please, let this lowly slave's mouth bring you to your orgasm," he was appalled at the thought of getting his release when Vergil hadn't gotten any yet.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Chuckling softly he kissed Dante's cheek, his tongue darting out to caress the supple skin he found there. "Don't fret Dante. I will get off when I please. However, I rather find it arousing when you loose all sense of time and place and just get so lusty that you scream out your wants and desires. When you did that earlier I nearly came so many times that I had to think of something truly disgusting for a few seconds to calm myself."
    Leaning over Dante he gently licked down Dante's neck to his collarbone, suckling it and rubbing his crotch against Dante's leg. "But if you want me to get off I can take Beatrix and you can watch, telling me what you think Beatrix would like."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Dante shuddered under Vergil, feeling pleasure from being touched in those areas but also having the pleasure dashed knowing it was Vergil. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy what his master did, he was just afraid to get aroused around him right now. "Master, I do want you to have your orgasm, too," why wouldn't Vergil allow himself to orgasm when Dante had been causing it? Why did he only want to orgasm with Beatrix? He must be upset with Dante for some reason. "I think she would enjoy having her nipples tormented, Master." He so desperately wanted Vergil to use him instead but if his Master wanted to use a woman than he certainly had no right to say otherwise. They weren't lovers; they were Master and Slave.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Nodding Vergil quietly flipped Beatrix over and bent down, biting her nipple hard as he slipped his cock into her. He found her to wet, to, to feminine to get him off but he would humor Dante, he didn’t want to push Dante further away. “Get me any toys you want me to use on Beatrix here.” He whispered, looking to Dante with lusty eyes. “You can also order her around at the moment. After all, you are above her.” What Dante didn’t know was that Vergil had already spread word throughout the tower that only those who he, Vergil, had ordained or those who caught Dante’s interest could take Dante so basically Dante was above everyone but Vergil and Aliana.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Dante quietly watched Vergil use. Beatrix even as he felt his heart clench in pained betrayl. Then Vergil said something thatmade Dante sputter in utter confusion. He thought that he was the lowliest of the low since it seemed like everyone had free reign of his body except for him. "I... umm.. maybe a butt plug so that she could be tigher for you?" He suggested, confused but trying to do as Vergil wanted. "And nipple clamps, metal ones... with teeth." It was a little hard for him to stand up with the giant plug in him but he got the items, including a plug as big as his own, and brought them back to Vergil.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:08 pm