Cherry Cupcake Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for two people only

2 posters

Absolute Hell

Dante
    Dante

Absolute Hell - Page 38 Empty Re: Absolute Hell

Post  Dante Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Dante winced when he was moved before slowly relaxing in Vergil's hold. "Is it supposed to hurt so much?" He had been stabbed through the chest and it had hurt less than that. Then he heard the next words and a dark blush came over him. "You... You think so?" Dante gulped as he looked up toward Vergil. "You better remember to call me sexy when I'm crying because I'm fat," he pouted.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 am

"It does, your body is adjusting to carrying a baby - which most men do not do." he answered, smiling down at him. "And I will always call you sexy Dante."
    Moving closer to Dante he rested his hand on his tummy, a smile on his face. "This will be our baby no matter what."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Dante whined when he heard that it was going to keep hurting. He looked up at Vergil, a soft blush on his face when he heard that he was sexy and then his lower lip trembled when his stomach was touched. "Do you mean that?" He set his hand over Vergil's, pressing it against his baby bump. "You'll love our baby?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:02 pm

"Of course I will love our baby." Vergil answered as he bent down and nibbled Dante's neck for a second. "The baby will be a part of you and I love you so I will love the baby. And when that child dates I will be hell on wheels to those trying to date our baby."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Dante shivered when he was nibbled, a soft moan sounding from him, but he was too exhausted to get it up again. A blush spread over his face when he heard those words. "I love you, too, Vergil," Dante murmured, ever-so-happy. Then he chuckled. "I'm sure the baby will be very happy with that," he smirked as he ran his fingers through Vergil's hair. Then his stomach grumbled under Vergil's hand and Dante looked away, embarrassed. "I guess it's time to feed the baby."
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:45 am

"Well you were drained so I suspect the baby is famished." Standing up Vergil walked over to the gardens and clipped some of the flowers. Moving back to Dante he handed them to him. "This should tide you over till we get inside." he purred out before he picked Dante up and started to carry him inside.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Dante curiously watched Vergil and then took the flowers, looking at them with question. They were nice but he was hungry... His brows rose up at the words. "They're edible?" Dante looked down at the flowers again before shrugging and biting into one. He chewed a moment and then swallowed, shock on his face. "They're good!" He exclaimed before biting into another, tearing the flowers to shreds as he devoured him. He was definitely still hungry, though, he decided as he snuggled into Vergil's muscular chest.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Sighing softly he carried Dante into the tower again. Making his way to the kitchen he sat him down on the table and then started to look around. "What do you want to eat Dante?"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

"You," slipped out of Dante's mouth before he could stop himself. Dante looked away, an embarrassed blush on his face. "I mean, bacon and eggs, with sausage... and waffles, a steak, baked potato, cheese burger and fries with gravy," just give him the whole cow. "Damn, I'm starved," Dante set his hand over the small baby bump, and it was at this point he realized he was nude. His hands quickly cupped himself as his legs pressed together. "And can I get some clothes?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:18 pm

"Why would you need clothes?" Vergil asked as he went about cooking Dante's breakfast for him. "It is nice to know you are hungry to this degree." Vergil added, grinning as he looked over his shoulder at him. "It makes me feel good to know you want to eat so much "
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:37 pm

"Because I'm nude and despite what you're perverted mind wants I don't want to share my goods with the whole castle," Dante grunted, remembering how much Vergil had liked him in the more... flesh-showy clothes. Dante narrowed his eyes at the second set of words, becoming slightly suspicious. "Why does it make you feel good that I want to eat so much?"
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:07 am

"Because you are feeding our baby~" Vergil answered, setting plate after plate in front of Dante before sitting down next to him, placing a hand on his belly. "Oh whose a good baby?" he purred out, laying down with an ear towards Dante's belly.
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:04 am

A shy look came over Dante when he heard those words, which was definitely a better reason than him thinking that Vergil wanted to fatten him up.  It always made him so shy when Vergil talked about their baby like that, and it made him happy, too, almost enough to forget who was really the baby's biological father.  He picked up the fork to dig in but paused at the feeling of a hand on his belly.  He looked down at it and then over to Vergil, a dark blush coming over him at the words and darkening even more when Vergil set his head against the baby bump.  Lightly, Dante set his other hand on top of the elder's head and finger-combed his hair.  "The baby likes it when you touch it," murmured the younger as that butterfly feeling entered his belly again at Vergil's touch.

Last edited by Dante on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:26 am

"Good because I like to listen to him." he whispered. Closing his eyes he sighed softly and started to rub his own stomach at the memory of what it was like when he was pregnant. Then he felt the baby kick and his face lit up like any new parent. "He is so active!"
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:23 pm

"'Him'?" So it was a definite boy then? How did Vergil know? Dante noticed Vergil rubbing his own belly and he felt a deep ache inside at the thought of his brother losing his baby. Feeling the kick, Dante grunted and grabbed the side of his stomach, curiously looking down at it. He snickered at Vergil's words. "Let's just hope he's not this active when I'm trying to sleep," he rubbed his belly in the hopes that it would calm down the child when he felt a second kick
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:31 am

Well Vergil was assuming and for all they knew it could be twins. "You'll soon be able to sleep with him kicking away. However, you will wake up when the baby quits moving as it will scare the jeepers out of you."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Good point. An unsure look came over Dante. "You think so? I didn't even want the baby in the first place," he glanced down at his stomach before sighing and taking a bite of the food. "I don't think I love him," he stated after swallowing as he looked over to Vergil.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:34 pm

"You will only know when you hold the child in your arms." Vergil stated as he continued to rub the baby. "Unless you want me to kill it for you now."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Dante didn't understand how anyone could fall asleep while being kicked in the gut but if Vergil said it was possible then maybe it was?  The elder had experience with it, after all.  The more Vergil rubbed the baby and stronger the butterfly feeling became until a giggle slipped out from Dante's mouth.  That wasn't the only thing being affected, though.  Dante's insides were feeling ticklish from the rubbing but his outsides...  they were feeling arousal.  Not that it did much since his body was way too exhausted after the plant for his manmeat to even twitch, but Dante was definitely sure there was arousal going through him.  Then he heard the last words and all arousal stopped.  The tickling kept going since that was because of the baby who didn't know about the conversation.  Dante's fork dropped from his hand and without thinking he pushed Vergil away before curling into himself and covering his stomach, blocking it the best he could with his body.  "Don't you dare hurt my baby!"  The words spewed from Dante's mouth before his brain even had a chance to catch up to what was happening.

Last edited by Dante on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:24 am

Smiling softly he crawled on top of Dante and kissed his cheek. "I would never dream of it. Now you know you love the baby." Vergil purred out, rubbing Dante's belly. "And the baby will be in excellent and capable hands; Your hands."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:40 am

A blush came over Dante when he his cheek was kissed and he looked away in embarrassment. At least his feelings over the child had been confirmed. So even if it was the product of rape he still loved the baby. He set his hand over Vergil's on his belly then looked back up to the elder. "Your's, too," he softly murmured. "You'll take good care of the baby, right?" Dante brought his other hand around Vergil's back and pulled his brother closer so that his baby bump pressed against Vergil's stomach. This way, Vergil would be able to feel the baby kicking against his own stomach, too.
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 am

"I will be the best, overprotective father ever." Vergil answered as he looked down at Dante, his eyes filled with love with an edge of sadism. "And God help the person who breaks our baby's heart."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Dante felt a soft blush come over him when he heard those words. They meant a lot to him, and he knew that Vergil would keep their baby safe. He bit his lower lip as he looked down to his stomach. "Out of morbid curiosity... how would you have done it?" Killed the baby.

Last edited by Dante on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haalima
    Haalima
    Clan Leader

Post  Haalima Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:54 pm

"Same as you would a woman." Vergil answered as he snuggled into Dante. "But I won't go into detail as there is no need to do it."
    Dante
    Dante

Post  Dante Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:33 pm

A frown formed on Dante's face as he thought about what Vergil said. He didn't like the thought of someone reaching inside of him and pulling out his baby before the child was ready to be born. He let out a shaky sigh and clung to Vergil. "When I left I was going to abort the child," he murmured. "I made it to the doctor's office before changing my mind... I'm glad I did," he rubbed his belly then sighed again before he picked up his fork to eat again; this kid wasn't close to being full.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:03 pm